KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The Tigress (MF)

DemonDelight · 2395

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
on: December 10, 2012, 06:18:47 PM
I'm so ready to jump on the next piece of eye candy that passes too close to my cage. I'm a fucking tigress waiting for her next piece of meat. Here he comes, an unsuspecting victim of my taste for blood. Tall, tan, and a smile that's so white you can see it from the fucking moon. He's in my sights and I'm on the prowl.

I need no substance to give me artificial courage. I'm a seasoned and skilled hunter. A fiery red-headed "she-devil". I'm not the best looking feline in the jungle, but I know how to use my strengths and work with my weaknesses to get what I want.... and I want him.

As he comes closer to me I can smell his subtle, masculine cologne, I can see his heart beating through his veins, and then he makes a fatal move; his eyes meet mine. A brief glance or a nearly-too-long stare, it matters not, in my eyes it's an open challenge. An invitation to hunt with full intent to catch my prey. He makes his way smoothly passed me, finding a table out of the way, but open so he can see everyone, and vice versa.

I finish my drink, but before I can order my next one a cute puppy with some of that artificial courage approaches me, puffed up and ready to prove his worth. He tries to figure out what to say as he sits down, his eyes meet mine and the color fades from his face. I have no time for this little morsel; my appetite requires a much bigger prey. Smile politely, show the fangs waiting to tear into flesh and watch him cower.

"Go ahead, buy me my next drink. Amaretto sour, please." Cue a gentler more inviting smile and he complies. After I've received my drink I shoot a glance over to my victim, raise the glass ever so slightly, and then turn to my pup. After a few minutes of watching him search for his words, I get up, stand so close to him I can hear his heart race and smell the panic seep out of his body, lean to him and give him a small and sweet peck on the cheek, then turn away.

A young blonde female sees me stalking what she thinks is her prey and hastily moves in to make her kill. She, too, is nothing more than a puppy to me. Before she sits at my table, she shoots me a premature, celebratory glance, then engages him in conversation.

I don't change my pace, she'll have to be collateral damage. Another pup tries to puff up for me, he's more of a dog than the other morsel, but still not worth my time. He's participating in the conversation, but not for long.

I sit down right next to him, one might say unnecessarily close, and gently turn his head to face me.

"Hello, gorgeous." I lean in just a little closer, "You smell delicious." I back away and wait for him to walk into my trap, still paying no mind to the blonde. He smiles very confidently and turns ever so slightly towards me. The blonde puppy tries to paw at her lost toy, but is only shooed away, yet she stands her ground. Impressive.

"What's your poison?" I nod towards his drink.

"Oh, it's a 'Red-Headed Slut." He raised his glass, winked, and took a sip.

"Mmm, that sounds good. Well, when you're ready for the big boy drinks, come find me." I winked at the blonde and left the table. Once I was back at my perch, I watched in the bar mirror as the blonde still attempted to paw at her, now long, lost toy.

A couple more pups and a few young lions tried their luck, bought me drinks, and then tried to walk away with their dignity intact. The lion twins were a good distraction, they were a little more versed in the game, but still not what I wanted. Oh, now this is a sad sight. The blonde attempts to lure in my prey with her seductive, ritualistic dance. She tugs and pulls at him while twisting her hips, trying to recapture him, but it's futile. She should have walked away when she had the chance.

He stands and gently brushes her arm. Sweet. He tries his best to keep her dignity intact. She watches him turn away from her and looks at me with a repulsive look of amazement. It's okay, if I wanted, I could make her mine too, but I don't.

He makes his way too my perch. Other young females are watching, waiting for me to fail like the blonde pup so they can take their chance. Sorry, this bull is mine.

"So," he smiled, "how about that 'big boy' drink."

"Bar keep! Two shots. Four Horsemen." I steal a quick peek at him in the mirror and I can see he's wondering if I've actually acknowledged him. Too cute. The bartender slammed the two shot glasses in front of us. As he skillfully poured our poisons, I passed him the money. I grabbed both glasses and handed his shot to him. "Here's to you, here's to me."

He nodded, we clinked glasses, and drank.

After a few more shots, two Red-Headed Sluts, and Grey Goose on the rocks I decided to stop the games and go in for the kill. The blonde pup and her friends were still there. Waiting. She'll learn.

"If you're this good at handling your liquor, you just might have a chance." I smiled as I took in the last of my drink.

"A chance at what?" He truly was confused.

"At surviving a night with me." I gave him a challenging stare.

"I'm sure I can handle you, but can you keep up with me?"

"Oh, I like 'em feisty!" I've chosen my prey well. "Well, why don't we just cut to the chase then. My place or yours?"

"Mine." He threw back the last of his drink and gave me an inviting smile.

"Your place it is." Yet another fatal mistake. By bringing me to his place he feels secure and confident. I'm in his domain, I won't know what to do, thus giving him the control. I don't think so, not this tigress.

We took a short cab ride to his place and made our way up his stairs. His place was surprisingly well kept. Candles, pictures, and personal, sentimental collections. I'm impressed. He's organized and ready for damn near anything.

"Nice place! Very inviting." I sit on his sofa and pat the cushion next to me, inviting him to sit with me. He unbuttons the top button of his shirt and complies. He leans in so close to me, moving his hand ever so lightly over my legs then beyond and grabbed a remote on his side table. With the push of a couple buttons music began to play from a very nice stereo system and I let my body feel the rhythm and heavy beat. "Very nice." I couldn't help myself, I'm a sucker for good music.

He gave a very innocent smile that I saw right through. He's waiting for me to pounce. I shan't disappoint. I throw one leg over him and slide onto his lap, moving my hips, dancing on him. He grabs my hips and feels me moving, matches my movements, and now we feel each other's bodies heating up with desire.

I unbutton his shirt and remove it then move down and undo his pants. I expose all of his most sensitive, tender areas. He quickly follows suit and pulls off my slinky dress exposing an equal amount of flesh. I pull him close to me and kiss him with a ferocity that can not be matched by any mere house cat. He grabs my ass, stands while holding onto me, and carries me to his bed. Outstanding, I've managed to pair myself with another hunter...

We let ourselves become the wild animal that's within. He throws me on the bed and as I fall I make sure to bring him down with me. I wrap my legs around his waist and maneuver myself on top of him. He grabs me by the throat and pulls me down to him, kisses me and thrusts inside me. I take all of him in, repeatedly thrusting my hips, twisting and turning them. He grabs my ass, gives it a nice smack, and pounds me till I begin to scream.

He grabs me by the throat again and rolls over putting me on my back. He grabs one leg, putting it up in the air and grips as he pounds me. Harder and faster he goes, using his free hand to grab my breast, gently playing with my nipple, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger making me squirm beneath him.

Our bodies are getting hotter and hotter and I can feel myself nearing my breaking point. I buck and writhe beneath him, moving in rhythm with his body making him slam into me. He starts to paw at me as he nears his point of climax, grabbing every piece of flesh he can. I dig my nails into him as I feel a surge of release. My body shakes and quivers even more as I feel him throb inside me. He rests his head where my neck and shoulders meet, kissing me softly. I hold him, wrapping my arms and legs tightly around him, making his throbbing feel even more intense.

I begin to nibble his ear and wiggling my hips, letting him know I'm ready for another round. He lifts his head, meets my gaze and smiles.

He's ready too.

Janus

Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 06:34:24 PM
MEOW

8)

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 07:06:57 PM
XD thank you

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 08:13:30 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! My knees were getting weak reading this!!!  :sign_a+: :emot_101010: :emot_updwn: :sign_terrific: :sign_sensational: :emot_urck:

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Scudder

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 07:20:02 PM
I loved this