News:

The Programmer, Part 2 MF cons rom oral

Jaya · 1380

Offline Jaya

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
  • Little Poetess
on: February 06, 2013, 04:12:14 AM
The grinning did not take all that long, though. His expression gradually changed from mischief into one of lust. There was something odd about it. When she looked at him, he also looked… unspoiled. Almost pure.

Looking at a blank canvas seemed ages ago to Nicci. She wasn’t sure if she could be the one to do this again. He was so beautiful and right now she could see the boy in a man’s face. She almost felt guilty about spoiling him.

He dropped onto the floor next to her. He put an arm around her. Oh, the boyish bravado, the obviousness. It was cute. She found it was a breath of fresh air, somehow. She decided right there and then that she was only staying for the duration of the project, that he was not her co-worker and well, quite frankly, a little fun during her stay was not a crime.

The curls she wanted to grab years ago, were still there. She wrapped her hand around his neck and gently pulled him toward her. When she kissed him, it was natural. Gentle. That had been a while ago as well. The ladies and gentlemen she shared her time with, were of a different kind. Their hands were sure, their touches well measured. Practiced, for lack of a better word. Kissing Zachory was sweet.

She stroked his back, his arms, his hair. He was almost soft to the touch. She got on top of him and explored his body. The lead was hers and she was planning on keeping it that way. She pulled his shirt over his head and ran her hands down his body. Even his skin was unspoiled. He had no tattoos, no piercing and not a mark on him.
She unbuckled his belt one handed and undid the zipper. She pinched his nipple, but the look on his face told her she should not yet bite. A little squeamish. She could not expect anything else, really.

She let her fingertips brush under the waistband of his boxer short. She had forgotten how it was, when the journey was still such an important part. He had given himself over to her already and lay on his back, having short gasps when her fingertips touched untouched areas.

She pushed her hand in deeper. He liked her. That much she knew. She could feel the grin moving onto her face. This was going to be more fun than she thought. She pulled up to get him out of his socks and jeans. She pulled the off one by one and by now he had deserved a little peek as well. She pulled her top off and bent down over him.
The last time a guy could not get her bra off… she pondered. She did not remember when that was the case, so she let him fumble. It was mean, she knew. But she was mean. The boy she had in her hands, had no idea what he might be in for…

While he was frantically trying to remove that wretched piece of clothing, she nibbled on his earlobe. She made soft bites in his neck, her nails running gently over his chest. No need to make scratches already. His hands were all over her. It seemed like he did not know where he wanted to start or what he wanted to touch. Nicci found it amusing.

She also knew, that if she wanted to have some fun herself, she had to keep matters in hand. He was young; it would not take much time for him to recover. She ran her tongue down his chest, in agonizingly slow circles.

She pulled his boxers down and kneeled besides him. She dribbled saliva on her hand and ran it down his shaft, gently squeezing. She held her hand there as she started licking. He was gasping, saying “no, no, please, don’t”. She decided he could ask all he wanted, this was going to happen the way she wanted it.

She let him slip into her mouth, while she was slowly moving her hand up and down. She did the same with her mouth. She was dead on. He did not last very long. Within minutes he started shaking and breathing heavily. As he was starting to come, she sucked it all up. She made him cringe to the very last drop. It felt nice in her mouth. He looked at her in slight horror when she swallowed.

She took his hands and guided him along her body. Someone needed to teach him that you could not hold every bit of it at the same time. She made him pinch her nipple, stud and all, showed him how to use his nails and let him play with her ass for a while. She rolled on her back, pulling him on top of her. She kissed him, his taste still in her mouth. He needed to know thát too.

She wrapped her right hand in his hair, and gently pushed his head down. She might have to get vocal about it, but he was going to go down. She told him to look first, before sticking anything in anything. “Look first. Be gentle, touch everything. Watch me. Watch me when you try different things with your fingers. Do it slowly.” It felt weird, dictating like that. He listened well, that was a blessing. She could skip the aggravating road where you had to tell a man that this was not a machine and pushing harder in random places would not magically make things work.

She was relieved when he didn’t laugh when she told him: “Looking at it like it is a toy, that is ok. Awesome, really. Play around, try different things. See what can happen. And most importantly, don’t rush. I like orgasms. Truly, I Do. But I won’t get a single one if you treat this like a chore that needs to be done as quickly as possible. If that happens, no points for you.” The least she could do was lift his chin and wink at him. He had to know that she was patient and that she was not laughing at him.

He really listened to her, Nicci found. She could lay back and actually enjoy it. His touches were tentative, careful, but pleasant. She had to grab his hand only once, pushing his fingers onto her pierced clit. He must be a Straight A student, Nic caught herself thinking. He does everything I tell him and he does it well. She ran her hands in his hair again, pushing his head down.

When she felt his tongue, it was softly. He went about it slow. She could really ease into it. Gosh, she had forgotten so much! The lovers she had over the last few years, knew what they were doing. She knew that this time, she would not feel her ears ringing just before she would come. She would not have to bite something to prevent waking the whole building up, but it did feel amazing.

He wás toying with her. He nibbled softly, licked her en explored her without haste. She could feel her body slowly tense up. Before she let go of control, she took his hand and pushed two of his fingers inside her. He took it well. She gave in and played with her nipples as he let his fingers slide in and out of her, licking her all the time. She started to moan. He pushed the speed up a little and she felt her pelvic muscles tighten. She was panting and he found a way to go with her rhythm. She could not help screaming as the wave of her orgasm rolled over her.

She pulled him up by his hair. She had to kiss him. That had been wonderful. He was going to lie next to her, but she pushed him back, her hand caressing him. Still shaking, she looked at him. “Oh, Zachory, I would not want you to stop just now we are having so much fun. And it looks like you would not like waiting, would you?”

She pushed him back between her legs en pushed her hips up. Using two fingers, she opened her lips for him in invitation. He did not need to be asked twice. He was remarkably careful when he pushed himself inside her. She let one hand linger on his back, while she let her other hand toy over his ass. This way, she could pull him closer, deeper into her. It felt like he did no dare do that, for some reason.

The look of delight on his face was significant, yet he seemed surprised. He was gorgeous, when she looked at him. A beautiful boy. She couldn’t help kiss him again, as he was getting into it. She put her finger in her mouth, licked it, en push her hand between them. She rubbed her clit as he went from making love to actually fucking her. She felt another orgasm rolling over her when he arched his back and let out a heavy breath.

He dropped down next to her. She never cuddled, but this time was different. He had put his head on her shoulder, panting. She stroked his hair, his face. She could hardly believe what she just did.

He was smiling. All the way.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:38:41 AM by Jaya »

I am not young enough to know everything ~Oscar Wilde

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 07:15:39 AM
Sweet payoff! I loved the buildup to the actual sex, nicely detailed and paced. Great job!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Jaya

• Pervert
  • Little Poetess
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 07:46:48 AM
Thank you. Zachory is going down, don't worry ;-) I needed the long intro to weave everything in...

part 3, 4 and 5 are on the way :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 07:54:29 AM by Jaya »

Janus

Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 08:33:37 AM
YUMMY....Delightful Jaya......Yayyy for you...Bravo

Janus

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 12:32:20 PM
If you're going to be writing at this pace, I'm going to need to carve out more time in my schedule.  ;D

Offline Jaya

• Pervert
  • Little Poetess
Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 12:41:12 PM
i am honoured by that remark :) I'm glad you consider my work good enough to make space for.

I took the rest of the day off. Maybe tonight, or tomorrow, for part 4 and 5 ;-)

Offline Fish

• Stranger Than Fiction
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +260/-2
  • A taste is a waste of time.
Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 02:37:40 PM
NICE!

I was raised to be an oral devotee, and I'm glad your character instructed her new recruit. Can't wait to read more, but I have a class in a few minutes, so I will have to wait for part 3.

Woo again!

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

Offline Jaya

• Pervert
  • Little Poetess
Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 02:39:17 PM
lol. Enjoy class. Looking forward to your comments :)

joe_and_michelle

Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 02:48:26 PM
Atta girl.   Another beaut!   Wonderfully written.

Offline Jaya

• Pervert
  • Little Poetess
Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 03:42:33 PM
thank you :)

One might be humbled. And one is.