KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Dommed In Puerto Rico (F/F/F, light Dom/Sub)

Latina · 1917

Offline Latina

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +77/-0
on: February 19, 2013, 05:40:51 AM
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction, anything done is Dom/sub should be discussed and agreed before trying anything, between consenting adults

Dommed In Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico is a normal place to the people who live here. Of course, we see it every

day. For people that come to visit it can be a paradise. I still see it as the paradise it

is. So, I invited my friend from the KB to join me for a vacation with her family.

I was really excited once she gave me the answer that she was coming over. Days

before everything is set, hotel rooms booked, snorkeling adventures set, the house

ready to accommodate her and her family, but above all, a girls night out bar hopping

in Old San Juan, with permission to stay over night there so we don't have to drive

back drunk... Oh Yeah!!!

So, on the day of arrival, I went to the airport to get Elcie and her family. I'm so

excited that she is coming and I don't mean in the sexual sense... but I can always

dream. As the people come out of the terminal I can see her red hair and I know it's

her... she and I exchanged pictures so we could recognize each other. We've been good

friends from the beginning. You see...she is a sweetheart, caring, very hot, and

recently we found that we have so much in common. The sub side of her has come to

show, and we both are fine with it. I raise my hand waving at her and we walk toward

each other and hug. She smells of jasmine. We say hi, she introduces me to her

husband and kids and we are off to our vacation.

The first few days we went to the beach, a place called Gilligan's Island... it's a group

of little islands, with crystal clear waters and white sands... perfect for the kids to

enjoy and a lot of hiding places for the adults to have more fun than just enjoy the

water. While at the beach, I grabbed Elcie's hand and took her to the other side of the

island. She looked like an angel in her two piece swim suit, I like to see her move. It's

so sensual. I can't help staring... and I think she likes that I do. I've never been with a

woman, but if I had the opportunity it would be with her... she sits on one of the roots

of the mangrove closer to the water... she is looking at the ocean and I get closer to

her. I brush her hair to the side and wait for her reaction. She looks up to me and

smiles sweetly, so I kiss behind her ear, and keep kissing my way down her shoulders,

and stop assessing the moment, but she just looks at me expectant. Taking the hint, I

go to the front and caress her check and lean in to kiss her. She meets my kiss and it

sends a voltage through my body... her lips are soft and sweet. The kiss deepens and I

start kissing my way down her jaw, neck and between her breasts. I take them out of

the fabric that cover them and I graze my teeth all the way to her left nipple while my

hand finds her right and pinches it. She moans a little to loud and I stopped, scared

that maybe I pinched too hard. When I looked up, she leaned her head back and tells

me, "Please, don't stop". So I lower myself and go back to her nipples... my hand

brushes her abdomen and her back. I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's so hot. My

hands are everywhere.While I get on my knees my mouth and tongue travel across her

belly and I nibble on her pussy through the bottom of her swimsuit. I moved her

swimsuit to the side and flicked my tongue on her clit and I got a moan from her. I

grab her and pull her to the sand and she lays on her back, and I go back to her pussy.

I lick and graze my teeth on her clit, and I can see her hands buried on the white sand.

She tastes glorious as I push my tongue inside her hole and go back to her clit. My

hands on her legs.... touching....rubbing....squeezing. My taste buds picking up her

juices mixed with the salty water, and it made for a tasty combination. I felt her tense

and she lets out a moan and then, I felt her shaking. Her legs where trembling and, as

I got up, I could see her satisfied look on her face. She opened her eyes and said “I

think I should return the favor".  As I sat next to her, the hubbies came... and I

whispered, "Guess I'll wait for the girls night out",  and turned and smiled at our

hubbies.

We all went back to the house and got cleaned and ready. We where leaving for our

girls night out in a couple of hours. I had bought the perfect little black dress and

stiletto heels for this night. I walked out to meet Elcie at the living room and she was

wearing a tight short skirt with a hot looking silver tank top and high heel boots. She

looks like a goddess. We said our good byes to the hubbies and the kids and we were

off to our girls night out. The drive to Old San Juan was hot, her hand was between my

legs and she made me cum like crazy. It was a miracle we made it alive to the city.

We got to the hotel made ourselves at home in the room. We kissed a bit and her lips

tasted quite amazing.

We called a cab and got to our first bar. As soon as we got in, guys where on us like

sharks. I liked the effect we had on them. We had drinks, danced, but there was

something missing. We left, as it wasn't as fun as we thought it was gonna be. We

walked hand in hand to a new dance place... an all girl dance place. The bouncer just

let us in by looking at us. It was good for the ego looking at envious glares of the girls

on the line. The music was loud and alluring, I grabbed her hand and led her to the

dance floor.  

As the music continued, we moved to the rhythm. Our bodies brushing against each

other, our hands on each others bodies. From the bar, a young lady looked at us

attentively. Her full lips half parted and brushing the rim of the wine glass against

them. Her eyes, penetrating, bore into us. Her face, demanding, revealing nothing.

She places her glass on the bar and walks towards us with a purpose. She starts to

move against both of us and pulls Elcie to one of her legs and me to the other. We both

reach and touch her as we sway to the music rubbing our bodies against hers. This

mysterious lady grabs Elcie's head and kisses her. And then turns to me and kisses me.

She feels so strong... her hands roaming both our bodies... I can feel myself getting

wet with excitement. Her hands strong, leading us, taking charge, directing us, making

us sway with her at her rhythm. The other girls look at us but we don't care. She leans

in between us and says, I'm Katie. Is there a place where we can go?” Elcie and I look

at each other our eyes gleaming with excitement. I look down and answer “ We have a

hotel room near here. When I look up, I can see a grin on her lips, and I feel the

clenching of my insides. I walk to the bar shockingly and write the address down on a

napkin. I go back to the dance floor and Elcie and her are engaged in a deep kiss. I get

more excited as I look at them. Katie turns to me and I give her the napkin with our

hotel address and room number. Katie says, I'm here for an overnight stop. My cruise

is leaving tomorrow, but I would like to have some fun with you ladies. I have to go

get some stuff for the cruise, but I'll see you in half an hour at your room. As she says

that she gives us a wicked grin that makes my heart stutter. She turns and she leaves.

Elcie and I leave the club after that and our excitement gets the best of us. I've never

been with a woman before, well except you. You are my first.” Elcie says, Don't worry.

There is always a first time for everything. It's 2:00 am and we're still sober. So we

decide to raid the mini bar. I need some alcohol to steady my nerves.

There is a knock on the door, I look at Elcie and walk towards it. I open the door and

there she is. Katie, hot and sexy Katie. Looking ravishing in her tight black pants and

white blouse and corset on top. I stumble out of the way and she comes in.  It is now

in the light that I can really appreciate her beauty. She has long flowing brown hair,

eyes that can light up a city, and a  presence that can make you tremble. She smiles

sweetly at us and says, “I didn't catch your name's Elcie, says I'm Elcie and this sweet

lady here it's Ritzy. She cocks her head and asks: “Elcie? Ritzy? By any chance

DemonDelight and Latina?” And that's when it hits me “Katiebee?” She smiles and says

What are tho odds? Two of my favorite Ladies... and she turns to me and her gaze

hits me, and I'm on my knees instantly. I can't see her, but she has a smile of

satisfaction on her face. She walks to Elcie and stands behind her, she whispers

something in her ear and too she is a pile of mush on the floor next to me. Katie then

walks to her duffel bag and pulls out something that looks like a tube, then she walks

to the bathroom door stands on her toes and hooks the tube on the higher part of the

doorway. I realize its a pull up bar... OMG, what is she planning to do with that... then

she goes back and gets a set of hot pink leather handcuffs with with a chain... she puts

one on my right wrist and pull me from the floor, I follow her and she tells me put my

hands up, I do with out any questions. She gets the loose hand cuff on top of the bar

and ties it to my other wrist. Just being tied up there got me so wet. She looked at me

admiring her job. Katie then walked to Elcie and said “I have something special for

you and with that she walked back to her duffel bag and got out  a riding crop and a

dog collar with a chain. She then, walked to Elcie and told her to get on her knees. She

flicked the crop on her nipples getting them hard with each hit. Elcie's head went back

and a moan scarped her luscious lips. Then she placed the collar around the neck of Elcie

and hooked the chain to it... “Elcie, listen to me now, you have the power to stop this

at any moment. You can say yellow if is getting to much, and red for stop. The same

goes for you Ritzy, OK?”-- NOW Elcie I want you to crawl toward Ritzy...slowly. With

every step Elcie took, Katie would strike her on the ass with the crop. Her ass checks

getting pink by the abuse, but on Elcie's eyes only desire can be seen... My eyes where

set on Elcie crawling to me, my mouth going dry by the view. Katie had the chain still

on one hand while the other was working the crop. Elcie was right in front of me when

Katie said: stop and pulled a little on the chain. “Elcie with out getting up from your

hands and knees I want you to use your teeth to peel off Ritzy's panties. Ritzy, you are

not allowed to help her in any way. I don't want you to move at all. I felt more than I

saw Elcie's lips and teeth on my belly. She grabbed the lace panties and started to pull

them down, I could not help but to wiggle a little and Katie hit me on my breast with

the crop, so I stopped... It was not painful at all more than just it was exhilarating. It

felt right. Elcie, kept pulling at my undergarment and was passing right on my lips. The

mixture of the excitement and her breath where wreaking havoc on my insides... my

head dropped backwards and I moaned... down my legs I  could  feel her nose rubbing

as she went down and my juices started flowing more... with out any warning swish

and the crop bit into my other breast... I hadn't notice that I moved, but that hit Bright

my first orgasm... I didn't know I could cum that way... the panties where on the floor

and Katie said Elcie I want you to make her cum again, lick her from feet to pussy and

eat her until she cums... her tongue on my skin was heaven. Feeling her licking my

legs and reaching my clit I was moaning and squirming. Katie then started to whip me

with the crop and I could not keep quiet I love the feeling of hopelessness I was

feeling... the bit of the crop on my tits making them pink and making my nipples perk

up was  like a dream come true. I had fantasize about it a thousand times, but never

thought it could feel this good... little welt where staring to show on my perfect breast

and I didn't care... they were right for me. Katie then, stop hitting me and started to

hit Elcie between her legs. I could feel Elcie's breathing quicken, so I think she was

enjoying it as much as I was. It was magic, seen this outstanding lady still all dressed

and this beautiful angel on the floor working on my pussy, that with a loud groan I felt

myself go again. I was now hanging on my wrist cause my legs had give out on me.

Katie then pulled the chain on Elcie's collar and led her to the bed, she told her, Get on

the bed. Elcie complied at once. Katie then went to her big duffel bag again and got

some nylon white rope and a CD. She went back to the bed, placed the rope on the bed

and went to the small radio we had brought with us and inserted the CD. She hit play

and the atmosphere was instantly filled with Leonard Cohen's music. His voice tinkling

my senses, as I watch Katie tie Elcies wrist to the bed headboard and leans in a sucks

sensually on both of Elcie's nipples. Then, grabs the crop again and hits her on both her

breasts. Walks, back to me undoes one of my cuffs, kisses me deeply and massages my

wrists. Then, she walks me to the bed, and tell me, Lay next to her.” I do what I'm

told without hesitation, I want to comply with everything she asks. She passes the

chain through the same place where she tied Elcie so we are very close together. She

get of the bed and takes her clothes off, she is wearing red and black bra and matching

panties. She leaves her boots on, and she looks ravishing, riding crop in hand and a

wicked smile on her lushous lips. She walks to Elcie's side of the bed and swishes the

crop on her tits and quickly on mine. The bit of it a little more forceful than last time,

but equally enjoyable. I know the safe words, so I feel safe. I feel my nipples hardening

with each bit of the crop,  my eyes start to water a bit... but I don't want her to stop.

Katie sees my eyes and stops, I say... “please don't stop”. Elcie is next to me and she

seems stronger than I am. Her lips parted and enjoying every bit of it. Katie stops all

together and I feel a tinge of sadness when she does. I feel like I'm not behaving like a

good sub, but then Katie says, “you are doing good Ritzy, and you too Elcie”. Its like

she can read my mind. “I'm bored of the crop, turn on your bellies, be right back”.

Elcie and I comply a little awkard but we managed it between fits of laughter. I turn my

head and Katie is carrying two floggers one on each hand. She reaches the bed and

places one on my nightstand and walks to the other side and says “ok ladies, again do

you remember the safe words” Elcie and I nod. She raises the flogger and brings it

down on elcie's buttocks and I hear her soft moan and I can't wait for my turn. Katie's

eyes gleam and my insides raise havoc again, the sound of the flogger, the music, the

atmosfere,   Elcie's moans of pleasure, all together is intoxicating. She hits her a little

harder everytime, until I hear Elcie say, “yellow” and Katie stops at once. Walks to the

dresser picks up a bottle of body cream, walks back and rubs some on Elcie's ass very

carefully and soft. Then, she walks to my side and picks up the flogger and starts

working on me... The fist couples of hits don't sting at all, they feel wonderful. I moan

on every hit. As the flogging continues it gets more and more intense. I can feel my

ass cheeks warm. They most be looking kind of pink. Still I like the sting. Harder she

floggs me and I feel myself going into a pleasure rush. It feels divine. The flogger hits

harder and I hear myself saying: “yellow”. Katie stops at once, losen our ties and gets

the body cream and rubs my ass. Then, Katie, gets on the bed between Elcie and me,

with the cream she rubs our asses and our backs. Leonard Cohen still singing in the

background. I'm in a plane of pleasure that I cannot describe. I feel Katies warmth next

to me, one  her hands on my body, I can hear Elcie's soft moans and she enjoys the

rubbing too. She is taking care of us. Then, she rubs our wrists in turn making sure we

are not hurt. I turn on my side and look up at Katie and lean in and start to kiss her

belly. Elcie is working on Katie's other side. Our bodies intertwine with each other. All

three of us one body. My hand rubs Katie through her panties, my mouth, sucking on

her nipple through her bra. I want to worship her body, every inch of it. I want to make

her cum and please her. Elcie is working on her breasts and kissing her neck and lips,

as I gently take her undergarments off. As I slide her panties down I trail kiss her legs,

I then get between her legs and trail my way back up, till I reach her inner thighs, then

I lick my way up to her clit. Her juices are flowing and I look up and Elcie has her bra

off, and its licking her nipples. Katie's eye are closed and her face is one of pleasure. I

go back down and I work on her, teasing her clit, touching her legs. I reach up and

start to touch Elcie...I get my hand between her legs and I flick her and put my finger

in her. I look for her sweet spot. That place that drives us crazy. I finger her as she

kisses Katie and I lick. Then, in a mess of hands, tongues and juices I feel Katie is

reaching her point of no return, and on my finger I feel that Elcie has gone too... I

bring them both to climax, its music to my ears hearing them both as they reach it. I

go back to my side of the bed and we fall asleep in each others arms.

The phone ringing brings me out of my hot, sexy dream. I reach and answer... “hello”--

“Yes, ma'am this is the front desk with the wake up call. And to let you know there is a

present being sent to your room as we speak” – “Thank You” I answer and I turn

around. Elcie and I are alone on the bed. Sadness hits my chest as I look for her duffle

bag, but its gone. Elcie's face mirror my own, and then the knock on the door. I grab a

robe from the bathroom and answer. There on the door a hotel worker with two

buquets of red roses and a letter. I take them both and go back to bed. Hand one to

Elcie and sit opening the letter.

Ritzy and Elcie:

My two favorite ladies. Sorry to run on you this morning but my ship is leaving.

Thank you for a wonderful night. Wish it could have gone for longer. I guess I'll be

seeing you on KB.

Love,
                     Katie

We showered and left Old San Juan with the memory of our girls night out, and the

thought and sweet  night of being dommed in Puerto Rico.  

(sorry if there are any mistakes)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:22:30 AM by Latina »

I'm a lady on the street, a Mrs. in the house and whore in the bedroom...

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 05:51:40 AM
Ohhh, so very, very nice! Perfect!

:emot_kiss:

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Latina

• Deviant
Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:53:24 AM
Ohhh, so very, very nice! Perfect!

:emot_kiss:

thank you, katie...

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 05:53:50 AM
Oh my, Bravo! Seriously sexy! Thank you for making me a part of that fantasy! My juices are definitely flowing now!

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally
Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 05:54:44 AM
very nice , your right it could do it for me  ;D  if there is a part 2 can i be the guy on the beach giving scuba lessons

Offline Latina

• Deviant
Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 05:55:59 AM
thank you, for your post... was a bit nervous

Janus

Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 07:01:18 AM
Ritzy, you've done a fantastic job of writing. What a delightful fantasy that you have conjured up. My goodness when Katie got between you ladies and you started kissing her belly I almost lost it. That is one of my most favorite things to do.

Sigh.......

Offline tangent69

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 08:36:10 AM
Very good indeed!!

You only get one crack at this....be happy

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 02:07:57 PM
Wonderful!  I really like your writing voice.  You have a nice pace that allows the story to build up and you do a great job with first-person feelings and emotions.  It's easy to get a sense of your story through your eyes.

Offline Latina

• Deviant
Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 02:12:24 PM
Thank you guys...

Offline Fish

• Stranger Than Fiction
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +260/-2
  • A taste is a waste of time.
Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 05:38:55 AM
10/10! Three of my favorite ladies from KB, and some seriously HOT D/s elements!

Don't worry about grammar, nothing took away from the story in the least. Seriously, that was just awesome. Thank you so much.

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

Offline Latina

• Deviant
Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 07:52:30 AM
thank you... guys...  :emot_kiss: