KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Midday Masturbation (masturbation, toy)

DemonDelight · 8510

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
on: February 22, 2013, 06:19:43 AM
I'm writing this because I've never had a masturbation session quite like this. I've never been as wet as I was today. I've had to change my panties twice today because they just became drenched with my arousal. Anyway, here's what happened earlier today.

For some unknown reason, despite my irritation with my husband, I've been insatiably horny. My kids were taking a nap at the same time and I was going to finish up the house work, but I just couldn't hold back any longer. I just had to get off.

I go to my room and lock the door. I took all my clothing off and laid down on my bed prepared to go at it in my usual "Amish" fashion, when a little voice told me to pull out the dildo I bought for when my husband is on deployment. Damn, why am I so horny? I thought to myself. I ignored the little voice and began rubbing my clit. I could not believe how wet I already was. I couldn't ignore that little voice, so I submitted and grabbed the dildo from the back of my underwear drawer and laid back down on the bed.

I started rubbing my clit with my right hand while using my left hand to rub the tip of the dildo along my dripping wet slit. Finally, after a few more minutes of teasing myself, I slowly slid the toy inside myself. I loved how it felt going in, it's ridges and "veiny" surface felt amazing as the pressed against my vaginal walls. Normally I would need some lube, but my own juices were more than adequate. I began to pump slowly while still rubbing my clit furiously. I'm clumsy with my left hand so I switched hands and thrust the toy into my pussy faster and faster while I massaged my breasts with my left hand.

I began to moan, which caught me by surprise since I'm normally a quick and quiet masturbater. I excited myself hearing myself moan, then images of my husband tying my hands behind my back while he fucked me flooded my mind. I pushed the toy in deeper, nearly to the hilt, and I squealed with excitement, pinched and tugged at my nipple, and my toes curled, but I still had not cum.

I shoved my dildo in to the hilt and held it there as I began to vigorously rub my clit again. In moments I could feel my juices flowing out of me, covering my toy and my fingers. I slowly pulled the toy out and felt my still hungry pussy. It was gushing now and I could feel my cum dripping down my ass. I slowly rubbed my dildo along my pussy, rubbing it along my clit as well. I began to hump my fake cock then finally reinserted it into my aching pussy and vigorously fucked myself. I pushed it in deep once again and then made short and very quick thrusts. I rubbed my clit in quick circles and as I was about to cum again, I shoved that rubber cock into me so hard it was almost painful, but it felt amazing as I rubbed my clit and held the dildo inside of me.

I held my hand in place and slowly humped my hand, holding the dildo inside of me till the ache subsided. I let go of the toy and soothingly rubbed my clit until my throbbing pussy had completely pushed the toy out of me.

My appetite was not fully satisfied, but it did the job for the time being. I hope you enjoyed.

Offline tangent69

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:01:25 AM
Oh very much!!!  I find the thought and site of female masturbation to be incredibly sexy!!! Thanks for sharing x

You only get one crack at this....be happy

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 01:18:19 PM
Thank you, glad you liked  ;D

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 01:28:57 PM
Loved it!   :emot_kiss:  Not having a vagina of my own, I'm always intrigued by descriptions of what penetration feels like.  I think that's the first time I've read one that talked about veiny contours.   

Offline curious50m

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-1
Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 04:25:33 PM
That was one awesome story! I too have never heard a women describe what it feels like! That is so hot and I love wathing women play what a turn on!

Offline spankerofass

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +25/-0
Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 07:42:19 PM
Loved it!! I watch my wife masturbate and orgasm. What a sexy thing to watch.

Keep writing girl!! VERY good at it.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 01:18:51 AM
Really? Never heard a woman describe the feeling of penetration...hmm I'll have to write more of those

Offline Partner

• Deviant
Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 01:54:16 PM
I've never heard/read specifically about penis contours during penetration (e.g. the veins in the dildo you described).  I've read plenty about the feeling of penetration itself.

But I've always wondered how much of a difference veiny vs. smooth made.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 04:21:56 PM
I've never heard/read specifically about penis contours during penetration (e.g. the veins in the dildo you described).  I've read plenty about the feeling of penetration itself.

Ah well my husband is smooth and feels really good and it's great for fast pumping, but it's not as stimulating in slow fucking, but ribbed and veiny feels amazing in slow fucking because it catches in the grooves of the vaginal walls. Especially when I'm a little sore from hard fuck sessions which makes me a bit tighter from being swollen omg it feels amazing

Janus

Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 04:36:19 PM
I've never heard/read specifically about penis contours during penetration (e.g. the veins in the dildo you described).  I've read plenty about the feeling of penetration itself.

I know I'm a guy, but as a guy that likes to be penetrated, I think I can chime in here. I have never gone for the ridged or veined dildo's. I really like super thick objects to be inserted. So with that I like it nice and smooth for easier penetration. I go much thicker than I think most women do and that says a lot as they usually would place it in their Vagina and I go into my ass. (Obviously)

But I can certainly tell you about that stretched feeling and the bottoming out too.  8)

Offline Partner

• Deviant
Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 09:04:42 PM
Thanks, both.  DD's answer actually gives me some insight to my own wife.  Much appreciated.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 10:50:22 PM
 ;D no prob

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 03:49:43 PM
I hate to admit this, but this story made me stop in mid day  and scratch the itch.
Wonderful story.
Thanks and thanks for the noon interlude you helped me have.

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Janus

Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 04:00:47 PM
I hate to admit this, but this story made me stop in mid day  and scratch the itch.
Wonderful story.
Thanks and thanks for the noon interlude you helped me have.

Why would you hate to admit THAT?  ;D

Hell it's mid-morning and I've already scratched once....... :emot_laughing:

firework

Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 04:47:11 PM
Mmmm, mouth went totally dry just reading that, maybes I could borrow some of that wetness :)

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 05:48:00 PM
Thecia, I'm so glad you enjoyed, never be ashamed to admit a story got you off and it makes me beam with pleasure that it was one of my stories you got off to.

Janus, you little horn dog  ;D

Firework, come on over here, I'll quench your thirst  :-*

firework

Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 06:40:43 PM
Mmmmm don't mind if I do...delicious :p

Offline curious50m

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-1
Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 09:36:52 PM
Send me an invite we will have a party  :emot_weird:

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange