KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Do you pick up people at work, or do you keep that seperate?

Lostforkate · 12074

Offline Lostforkate

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-0
  • Mulder, they've been here for a long, long time.
There is a new round of college interns where I am employed, and the pervert in me can understand Bill Clinton a little more. One intern sent me an email asking for info from my department. I have not met her yet, and she has a sexy name.

When I got to meet her, well she is really cute, and afterwards, I sent her an email note and asked how far she is in her schooling, and what her major is. I got reply relatively quickly and near fell out of my chair laughing.

she wrote "i am a rising junior from University of ___________, and majoring in Chemistry, with a minor in Gender Studies"   :emot_laughing:

So I am left with writing a encouraging reply, and the challenge is to be supportive without it ever being interpreted as sexual harassment.  ;D

I must admit it is an interesting major/minor combo. My reply included a reference to Spock quote "fascinating", and guess what, she is a star trek fan. This old man needs to hit the gym, and fantasize LoL. I will probably just have to call Alison.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:01:49 PM by Lostforkate »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Isn't great to work at a place with a lot of hot co-workers to fantasize about? ;-)

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Lostforkate

• Total freak
I periodically talk to co-worker who works out of Cerritos (LA). She has a nice voice, though I can here her breathing on the phone, "ih   ah   ih   ah   ih" when I am speaking. I figure she is a bit overweight. Overall, we have friendly chats. I ask her about the surf, about the weather, about yoga. I once visited LA for a week once, I know a few of the landmarks and can discuss them with her.

One time, I called, feeling brave, asked her "how's my surfer girl", and she giggled away. Eventually explaining she does not surf. She always picks up on the first ring. I block out the images of obesity, and just pretend she is really hot and breathing in my ear while we are fucking.

Ok that was my cheap thrill of the week.  :emot_laughing:

Side note: spell check wants to change cerritos into burritos, LoL
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 06:04:32 AM by Lostforkate »

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Quote from: LostforKate
Side note: spell check wants to change Cerritos into burritos, LoL

Wait... there IS a difference?

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
I've been with co-workers before, but never again. Too complicated.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Janus

It can get complicated but if folks are up front in the beginning it can be done with some success.

Offline Lostforkate

• Total freak
Outside my office is a sea of cubicles. Within that sea is a somewhat pettite and still attractive older lady. She is married, and rumor has it, to a wealthy man. She frequently asks for help with her computer. Somtimes it is just mapping a printer, or she looses the date box in her outlook title, plus all the little annoying changes in the latest microsoft OS.

I get to her cube, and she can be a flirt, and I love it. My problem, is I am in a manager, and at least 5 or 6 people can here what I say back, so I smile politely. One time, I walked out of the office area, and in the hall, and she walked about the same time, and said "I am in your back pocket".

I replied back in a quite low whisper, "I think you could fit in my pocket", and she looked shocked. As our paths diverge, I am like wtf did you just say.

Now when she asks for help, she is touching me, as charlie brown would say, "argh!" I need to rethink this one. (LoL, but I love it too, but know it is not appropriate)

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6

It can get complicated but if folks are up front in the beginning it can be done with some success.

I suppose it's possible, but I have never had good experiences with it.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline KinkyKacey

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-1
  • MtF Preop Trans Girl
    • Facebook Link
In my office-type work on the night shift there's pretty much no one "interesting" or available to try for. (Just too few around, and my requests for them to hire single coworkers for my shift seems to always get ignored. :)
We've actually been short staffed for about the last 3 years too on my side of the shift too..but that's another matter.

I remember though about maybe 12-13 years back (when there were more people working than today-not all married) there were 2 people that apparently "had some fun" several times in the utility/electrical closets at work. They were discovered however, and jobs were lost. Had wondered why security added those closets as stops to their rounds..found out a bit later why :) . Was too bad...they were nice also to take naps in during lunch hours (12 hour days are a bit long) but that had to stop as well.)

Nowadays I think it'd have to be a parking lot "meeting" as it's a different building now with highly video-capped security and no easily accessible closets :)  I know one that goes out regularly for a.. "non-tobacco-related smoke break" :) but other than that my work's boring for "adventure" (but high on stress and aggravation). (Also couldn't get them to install beer taps in our cubicles either...Work just isn't good for morale :) )

Bliss is Your Birthright: Make Sure To Orgasm Daily!

Offline Lippy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +172/-0
I am one of those rare people who absolutely adore my job, I am exceedingly devoted to my career(I have a proper job these days). I travel a lot and get to work with different people on a monthly basis depending on who is assigned to the client/job in hand (yes it is a proper legitimate business ha ha). Anyways,  I have a sexual relationship with one of my co workers, who just so happens to be my bosses son,  and I adore every second of it.  We have never let our sexual desires affect our working relationship, we always remain professional,  but we both feel an attraction even when we are working. It actually drives us both, it's like we work harder because we know we can fuck afterwards.  It has only enhanced our working environment as we are both in the same boat

Offline Kurious_Kitty82

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Why not just fuck the person you are dating/married to on your desk/supply closet/closest wall?  Then move on to your next hottest fantasy!  It has always worked for me.    8)

DARLING: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the opposite (or same ;)) sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.

Offline Lippy

• Total freak
Why not just fuck the person you are dating/married to on your desk/supply closet/closest wall?  Then move on to your next hottest fantasy!  It has always worked for me.    8)

If I had a boyfriend/husband believe me I would  :emot_laughing:
Out of interest, what is the next fantasy?

Offline Rufus Lee King

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • I fuck on first date.
Worst choice I ever made was to start fucking a married co-worker after she seduced me while we were blasted at a union meeting. She had married wrong man and was very hot...burning up with lust and desire...but I never saw the other side of her being a child woman who always gave the appearance of loving you but in reality was loving herself and just masturbating on my cock. After she got one man she wanted another and so on...gets a blue blanket the sees a red one and wants that instead..also had an oral fetish for sucking my cock all the time..at work in the office...out on the job...at her birthday party her husband gave her..anyplace. She wore me out..fell asleep with my cock in her mouth.
Anyway I ended it and she tried to get me fired for sexual harassment/hostile working environment. Fortunately she had supplied alot of evidence in the form of office memos that were x rated suggestions and photos!!!!! of her lovely smooth cunt..saved my job and allowed me to transfer. She jumped on another man there soon after then got divorced a year later , got married again..and divorced again...and btw had to drink two cocktails in order to loose inhibitions and her very catholic way of being in her marriage.  She really messed me up for awhile because she would always break up and make up weekly and also had the worst PMS ever known and the best ovulation moments also..

Offline Kurious_Kitty82

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0

Oh, poor baby, all dressed up and no one to dance with? Well, my latest lover was too stuffy to break in my new office with me...

Care to dance Ms. Lippy?    :emot_kiss:

DARLING: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the opposite (or same ;)) sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.

Offline Lippy

• Total freak

Oh, poor baby, all dressed up and no one to dance with? Well, my latest lover was too stuffy to break in my new office with me...

Care to dance Ms. Lippy?    :emot_kiss:

Kitty, clear your desk, lay back and let me quench your curiosities  :emot_kiss:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41

...too many twerking girls from the secretarial pool...

There can NEVER be too many twerking girls.

Just saying...

P.S. It's hard to type with chocolate and peanut butter form that Reeses Peanut Butter Cup all over my fingers...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Wow, MissB has a chocolate and peanut butter fetish... ;-) You don't end up covering your whole body in it, do you?

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline KinkyKacey

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-1
  • MtF Preop Trans Girl
    • Facebook Link
Just got this hot image of setting a line of Reeses on the chest to the lower area...
Getting all worked up either by self or partner...
Seeing them get heated and slowly melting all over...

(Then of course I'd have to help with the clean-up *lick,lick* mmmmm )
 :emot_lickie:

(Oddly enough, I'd just finished off a Reeses PB Cup not 1/2 hour before seeing this :)
But alas, it was in the mundane way )

Oh, OT... on those twerking girls, man do I hate my job. With the few 'girls' there are that's around when i'm at work... I think there'd be more likelihood of them throwing out a hip if they tried. It would not be a pretty sight. Definite lack of any "fun" at my work...even around holidays.

Bliss is Your Birthright: Make Sure To Orgasm Daily!

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
In my long and checkered career working for several different companies I have succumbed to some situations and walked away from others. Bottom line: my advice is don't do it. All relationships end eventually. The risk of ending your career along with the relationship is too great.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
One thing to bear in mind, guys: women talk.

I've worked at 2 companies over the years in situations where it was *me* and roughly 200 women.  One of the two was owned, operated and staffed almost solely by women, and for several months there I was the sole 'token male'.  In both situations, after the novelty wore off, I was just "one of the girls".  Guys, lemme clue you in: women TALK about that shit later.  Trust me on this, they go into detail that made ME blush.  If you do one of 'em, the rest will know in very short order.  You'd *better* do her right.

At none of the (mostly or all male) companies I've worked at, the reverse was NOT true.  Even if someone managed to bone the cute secretary up front, it was NOT discussed later... ever.  I don't recall a single instance of guys doing the "kiss and tell" at work about anyone FROM work.  The only exception was when one of the guys got blown out in the parking lot.  She lost her job, and they promoted him.  It became public 'cos one of the security guards caught 'em in flagrante delicto.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)