KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Do you pick up people at work, or do you keep that seperate?

Lostforkate · 11976

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
When you fool around at work realize that you are playing Russian Roulette. Yes five of the cylinders are empty. You may well get away unscathed more times than not, but then again you never know when your luck runs out and your whole life goes down the drain in a flash.

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
    • Kajira's Heart
best advice.

1. Don't pick up co-workers.
2. Don't mess with in-laws.
3. Don't play with the neighbors.
4. Don't do anyone that can cause you issues later. Pillow talk with anyone that you can't trust is a no-no.  Some should stay off limits.

I was hit on by no less then 3 of my husbands relatives.  I acted liked I didn't understand.. the suggestion.  I played dumb. I refused to go there. Funny thing was.. I was accused of having a thing with my husbands brother.  I never did and brother in-law never suggested it.  Years later my husband admitted.. he had a thing with his brother's wife.  well... now?  I played fair and he didn't. I am glad I never went that direction. True story. xx

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart..." -- William Wordsworth ~

Bexy

Funny how everyone seems to be against relationships at work. I've done it twice. The first guy didn't work out, but he never badmouthed me. The second, well, I'm still happily married to him. :)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +507/-59
WG, i'm glad i'm not your in-law...
Hell, i'm not an outlaw either. :P

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline symes4u

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
  • It's About Syme
    • It Is All About Me Me Me Me Me Me
Probably never a good idea. But fucking in the office sure is gratifying, fantasy fulfilling, and down right steamy.

Offline Fred

• Pervert
I have worked in an office all my working life, and I learned very quickly that you cannot keep an office romance secret. Somehow it gets out. I don't know whether the behaviour between the two of you changes, but it doesn't take long for people to become aware of the situation.

This is OK if both of you are not married or with a partner. However, it makes the situation tense in the office when either or both of you are married, and an affair starts.

It usually ends in a major hassle and often in one or both of the participants leaving or being sacked. It becomes even worse if the partners or spouses of the participants find out.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Yep have done twice... a very long time ago though... never caused any grief when the affairs ended... I do have my doubts about office romances as it can affect work and sometimes friendships as well... I'd say avoid it especially these days with some employers deadly scared of possible sexual harassment allegations on their premises... Some even have CCTV in the workplace...

I did once have to sit in with management but felt both sides in the case were pretty good 'actors'. In the end the woman lost her claim and the guy got demoted and quit. She resigned too. Caused a lot of bad feeling... made everyone extra careful of what they said and did at work...   

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Kajira's Heart
I knew a man that got fired from his job as DJ for a large radio station. He was married and had a mini affair with the Bosses secretary. it almost ruined him and his family. Small town messy gossip. The secretary did not lose her job. They were caught in the office stairwell.. getting it on. OM freaking.. God. He must of had it bad.  His advice was "don't".. touch the untouchable no matter what. true story. xx

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
She was fucking the boss. That's why she didn't get fired.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Katie had a spycam set up, that's how she knows. ;-)

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Kajira's Heart
Fucking the boss? Well that could be true. I never thought of that. Shows you how naive I am.  :emot_kiss:

What does one say if you realize someone is fucking a co-worker?  Or would you say nothing?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
You'll WANT to say something, but you most likely won't find yourself able to... That's how it's been in my experience, how many times I wanted to say "Hey, I know you got banged by Chris" but lost my nerve... :P

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Nothing like giving ammo to the HR Department.
Is the risk really worth it?
Why would you want to give up your job for a quick fling?
You guys have to be crazy...
Just saying.....

Love,
Liz

Offline symes4u

• Pervert
  • It's About Syme
    • It Is All About Me Me Me Me Me Me
HR Department? I worked for small privately owned companies most of my life. Privately owned meant you knew the person who signed your check. HR stood for "Hump Responsibly" back then.   :emot_shades:

Bexy

What does one say if you realize someone is fucking a co-worker?  Or would you say nothing?

I never said anything to anyone when I found out about affairs. I always figured it was not for me to judge and it was none of my business. I do feel 'affairs at the office' seem to be a way less big deal in Europe than in the US. Sure, there is gossip, but I never knew anyone who filed harassment claims, and also nobody who got fired. It is very much viewed as a 'private matter' and you are expected to do your job and not let your performance be influenced by relationships. Basically it's 'fuck who you want, but do your job'. Even relationships that were not looked favourably upon due to a risk of leak of sensitive company information (e.g. the CEO's secretary having a relationship with a manager from marketing) were usually not a problem when both parties informed their bosses.

The USA seems to handle a whole different set of morals concerning romantic affairs. Here it does not ruin a politician's or manager's career when an extramarital affair or even an extramarital child sees the light of day. Private romantic affairs are viewed as seperate from business competence.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:42:23 AM by Bexy »

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8

What does one say if you realize someone is fucking a co-worker?  Or would you say nothing?

I never said anything to anyone when I found out about affairs. I always figured it was not for me to judge and it was none of my business. I do feel 'affairs at the office' seem to be a way less big deal in Europe than in the US. Sure, there is gossip, but I never knew anyone who filed harassment claims, and also nobody who got fired. It is very much viewed as a 'private matter' and you are expected to do your job and not let your performance be influenced by relationships. Basically it's 'fuck who you want, but do your job'. Even relationships that were not looked favourably upon due to a risk of leak of sensitive company information (e.g. the CEO's secretary having a relationship with a manager from marketing) were usually not a problem when both parties informed their bosses.

The USA seems to handle a whole different set of morals concerning romantic affairs. Here it does not ruin a politician's or manager's career when an extramarital affair or even an extramarital child sees the light of day. Private romantic affairs are viewed as seperate from business competence.

If you are speaking in general terms about Europe Bexy, while not a work situation, it is most definitely a contradiction to what you have said in your last paragraph.

The affair between John Profumo & Christine Keeler whilst it was in the 1960's it most definitely did damage to his career and brought down a government

There are many situations where politicians in the UK have been forced to resign because of affairs.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Fucking the boss? Well that could be true. I never thought of that. Shows you how naive I am.  :emot_kiss:

What does one say if you realize someone is fucking a co-worker?  Or would you say nothing?

None of my business unless I was fucking them too  :emot_laughing:

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
The Profumo affair involved state security and Soviet spies, so it was materially different.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Bexy

If you are speaking in general terms about Europe Bexy, while not a work situation, it is most definitely a contradiction to what you have said in your last paragraph.

The affair between John Profumo & Christine Keeler whilst it was in the 1960's it most definitely did damage to his career and brought down a government

There are many situations where politicians in the UK have been forced to resign because of affairs.

I stand corrected. I should have written non-Anglo-Saxon Europe or Continental Europe. French ex-president Mitterand had a mistress and and extra-marital child, not one French person gave a fuck about that. Our king Albert II, same situation, the vast majority of Belgians just shrugged and said 'So what?'. And then we're not even talking about Berlusconi yet. There are simply zero situations I know of in Continental Europe where a politician or CEO ever had to resign due to an (extramarital) affair.

We do laugh a lot and roll our eyes when we see stuff like Clinton-Lewinsky and the media hype. If that happened over here, it would simply be regarded as a private matter between spouses and the mistress. The media do try to make a big deal out of it sometimes but the populace in general regards it as trivial.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:36:13 PM by Bexy »

TinyDancer

I never did, mainly due to the fact that didn't want to be the one all the folks gossiped about in the break room.   :emot_kiss: