KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Home (Mg)  (Read 5600 times)
missysmith
New Pervert

Fame +3/-0

« on: March 12, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »

Warning: This story is fictional and involves sex between an adult and a minor. If you do not like such stories, don’t read it.

This is my very first sexual fiction I have ever written. I have masturbated to this fantasy many times, which is why it’s so detailed … I hope you enjoy

Brought to you from the depraved mind of Missysmith

Welcome Home

Having been born into wealth, getting what I want has never been a problem. It’s a feeling I am told people get used to very quickly when they acquire money later in life, but I have never known anything else.

From a very early age, what I wanted included girls much younger than I. At 12 years old I made myself very familiar with our maids 5 year old daughter. Since we lived in the south, far removed from other children, no one thought much of the amount of time we spent together, and I was always careful to seem slightly annoyed at the constant attention the child gave me when we were with adults. That was a very satisfying time in my life, and very formative I dare say. I’ll never forget how her little pussy tasted, or the confused, but blissful look on her face the first time I made her orgasm… but this is not the story I am sharing today.

Today I am 41 and very hansom for my age apparently. There is no shortage of women that would like to enjoy my affections (and my wealth), but they just do not appeal to me. It’s been difficult to continue indulging my taste for younger girls, although 18 year old strippers have kept me for loosing my mind. I’ve considered adoption, but I fear the level of attention social services pay to adoptive parents, especially single males with no history of dating women.

I was out at one of the clubs I frequent less often, several miles from my home. There was a beautiful girl there, much less worn looking than so many strippers these days. I had a mind to do many things to all her orifices, and she noticed me as soon as I started slipping hundreds into the strings she was wearing. We went into the back room for a private dance, and I made my intentions known immediately. She didn’t get angry, but did make it clear that she had never done anything like that before and wasn’t sure she could do it. I told her that was fine (she was so BEAUTIFUL) but that if we were going to fuck she didn’t need to dance, just sit on my lap and talk for our time.

This appealed to her, and in no time I was listening to her life story with my hands on her lovely legs and waist. To my absolute shock she was 23 years old, though she still looked 17 easily. This was her first dancing job, and she only took to support her 7 year old daughter. Now she had my undivided attention. I listened to her prattle on about the scum bags that would try to grab after throwing a few measly singles around, and how hard it was for her to be nude in public still. By the end she had cried and dried back out again, and we had been in there for almost an hour. I told her I would like to see her outside of this place, and that she seemed to lovely a person to be doing this, and perhaps I could help. She was hesitant at first, so I wrote my number on a 100 dollar bill and left it up to her.

To my blissful surprise I heard from her the very next day. I had taken out a room with the intentions of visiting her at work again that night, so I said we should meet for lunch. She was reasonably pleasant to be around, and even in the harsh light of day still looked like a minor. I was charming and gentlemanly, and did not mention sex again. In the end she brought it, asking if that was a habit of mine. I brushed it off easily, saying that I had never seen anyone as beautiful as her, and I just took a chance asking, since I didn’t think she would ever agree to see me socially, considering how we met. We wound up talking so long it was almost time for her daughter to get home from school. She said she had to run cause she didn’t have a car, and she didn’t want her to get home to an empty house. I of course told her I would drive her, and asked if she would rather pick her up from school. If she wasn’t smitten before, I’m fairly sure my porch sealed the deal.

Meeting her daughter Melissa was a moment of pure joy in my life. She was a tiny little thing, barely 4 feet tall, and couldn’t have weighed more than 50 lbs, with wispy blond hair flying around her face. She was shy and quiet at first, but she warmed up as soon as she knew we were driving home in a convertible. Then she became a little chatter box just like her mom. In my mind I was already planning out the long term seduction that would bring these little beauties into my home permanently. Once we got to their “place” I changed my plan slightly. I had never actually seen such a rundown place on the inside, it was just a little scummy motel that rented rooms by the hour or the month.

I looked around and then looked at Sarah (she only revealed her real name on the way to the school) and told her flat out to gather her possession and get ready to never come back. She asked what I meant, and I told her she was either moving into a wing of my house or I would just find her another place nearby if she wasn’t comfortable with that. She immediately bursts into tears and told me she couldn’t accept, that I was already too generous, and so on. I got down on my knee and looked little Missy in the eyes and asked her how she like to have her own room, bigger than this whole place. The next moment stands out in my life as the most erotic, and the most difficult few seconds ever. The little nymph threw her arms around my neck and planted a big wet kiss right on my lips. Fighting a hard on like never before in my life, I picked her up and said the first thing we would do was go pick her out all the decorations she liked best. Then I opened one arm and invited Sarah to join in the hug. It was one big mess of tears and smiles, and a secret chubby I was keeping in check… thank god I prefer briefs.

Gathering their things was short work, since I told them to only bother with irreplaceable possessions, and those were few. Then we were off to our new lives, with some shopping on the way. The rest of the evening my girls spent modeling clothing for me. By the time we were done clothes shopping it was 9 pm and there was no more for bedroom shopping, so I said we could do that the next day. Now it was time for them to see their new home. It was a moment I am quite sure will live on in their memories for quite some time. My guardsman came out to greet us, and meet the new additions to my family. I explained that they would be living here and were to be treated as I was, free to reenter the grounds without consulting me. He took it in stride and said hello and welcome, and off we went up the drive. When we got up to the house Sarah started crying again, and little Missy was standing up the back seat. I was elated at this unbelievable turn of events, and I was already making serious plans about how to keep Sarah occupied without Missy as often as possible. Little did I know how very easy that would prove to be. You see, Sarah had a drug problem, one I almost could not believe considering her beauty. She was addicted to painkillers, which I have since learned is rather common nowadays. Apparently she had already spent the rather large sum of money I had given her the night before on a healthy stash. But I didn’t learn this until later that week. On this night, it was all smiles and happy tears as I showed the girls their new rooms, conveniently located in the same wing as mine, and far enough apart from each other that sound wouldn’t carry (important for when Missy had been properly groomed and was a wiling participant in my planned activities). I showed them both my room first, and let them know that my door was always open if they needed anything. Then it was on to Missy’s room. Unbeknownst to the girls I had called ahead to a friend of mine who does interior design, and explained my emergency situation, and offered an obscene amount to have the 2 rooms done by the end of the evening. Money makes 4 hours more than enough time apparently, and he must have had a team of people in to get this done so quickly.

The lilac and mauve room was as much a surprise to me as it was to missy, and every detail was just perfect. Toys everywhere, stuffed animals and pillows covering most of the four post bed, sheer pink curtains obscuring it slightly, and a large flat screen TV with every possible video game and movie that would appeal to a young girl neatly stored beneath it. Now Missy started to tear up for the first time, she threw her arms around me, with her little face practically buried against my cock. This new life was going quite well already. I hugged her back and gave her mother an enchanting look.

“Why don’t we let Missy here get familiar with all her new stuff, and I’ll show you your room”

She just nodded, and I saw there tears in her eyes too. I told Missy how to find her mom’s room and she darted off for the toys, and we left her to it.

“I didn’t have as much done to your room, I figured decorating yourself might be more important to you, so it’s a bit grandiose for now, but we can make changes tomorrow.” And with that I opened the door onto a grand room which was still decorated the way it had been for years, but with more modern amenities similar to those in the child’s room, but geared for an adult.

Before I could say another word Sarah’s lips were pressed to mine, and her hand was working on my belt. I didn’t hesitate a moment, and I picked her up and carried her to the bed. It was a night to remember to say the least. I don’t believe I’ve ever had a better blowjob in all my, and she swallowed every drop of my cum. I was so turned on by the days activities that I didn’t even fully lose my hardon after cumming. I fucked her pussy so hard, and she was unbelievably tight for a mother. Once she came for the second time I told her I wanted to fuck her ass. She got very nervous and said she had never done that before. I almost blew my load right there. I promised to be gentle and talk her through it, and told her if she didn’t like it I would stop. She was so grateful to me that she agreed, and gently rolled onto her stomach. I wanted with all my heart to just hold her down and ram it into her asshole and tell her she owed me anything I wanted, but I didn’t want to ruin my future with her little Lolita down the hall. So instead I gently began pushing one spit lubricated finger into her virgin rectum and was rewarded with a loud moan that did not ring of pain at all. It was so tight I almost lost control, god I wanted to be buried hilt deep in that asshole, pretending she really was 17, and fucking her with reckless abandon. She was definitely truly an anal virgin.

“Oh you like that don’t you”

All I got in response was more moaning, which increased in volume when I started to work my finger in a circular motion, preparing her for my thick 8 inches. I really didn’t want to give her a second finger, but I figured it was worth loosening her holes to get to use her daughters. Once I had both fingers fully buried and she seemed comfortable, I told her to make sure she relaxed her muscles as much as possible, and once I was in to try to push back against me, like when she uses the bathroom. She asked if she should get up on her knees and I told her I would prefer her lying flat, that way I could be pressed against her. To her, this seemed like I wanted to be closer to her, but I really just wanted to hold her down, even if she was a willing participant.

“Ready?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, and gently but irresistibly pressed my cockhead into her asshole. This time the moan sounded a bit more like a whine, and I shushed her and reminded her to breath and stay calm. I felt her relax since I had stopped moving with about ½ the head in. I popped it in just past the head and she cried out.

“Shhh I’m not gonna move don’t worry, just let yourself get used to it”

God the sound of her whining had me ready to pop with just the head in! Slowly I felt her asshole stop clenching on my cock, and once I was sure she was calm again I spit as much as I could on dick, and without warning buried myself balls deep in her ass. I was rewarded with a cry that pushed me right over the edge. I just couldn’t contain myself, so I pushed all my weight onto her and held her tight and just fucked my cum right into her ass. I made sure to let her know I was cumming so she wouldn’t try to stop me, knowing it was almost over. She could only make these moaning noises that would live on in my memory forever.

Once I was done filling her up I just rested on top of her, holding her and telling her I hoped I didn’t hurt her (LIES!!) and that she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen (also a lie, that would be her daughter). I turned my head to the side, and standing there in the slightly open doorway was missy, wide eyed with wonder, having just watched me ass fuck her mother. As soon as she saw me look at her she bolted, and
Sarah never knew she was there. I pulled myself out of her asshole and sat up, my mind racing. Depending on how I played this, that may have been the most perfect thing that could have happened. Sarah just lay there on her tummy, breathing heavily still. I asked if she was and she smiled ever so slightly and said she came. I picked her up and carried her to her bathroom where we shared a quick shower. When I asked if she would like me to sleep there the night she shyly said she really liked the idea of having her own room, but that that didn’t mean she didn’t want to keep fucking me. I thought this was a little odd (don’t women usually want to cuddle?), but I figured this would accommodate my interest in her daughter quite well in the long run. I asked if she would like to join me in saying good night to Missy, but she said she was exhausted, and Missy was probably sleeping. I soon learned that she was about to get “pilled up”, and that’s why she wanted her privacy. This was better anyway, cause now I could talk to the little nymph about what she witnessed.

Surprisingly Missy door was slightly ajar, and I taped gently on it before letting myself in. She was sitting on the bed playing with some stuffed animals, and she didn’t look up even though I know she heard me knock.

“Hey sweety can I come sit on the bed?”

She shook her head yes and I climbed all the way up and sat crossed legged like she was. She had changed into cutest little hello kitty nightgown which I bought her earlier that day. The way she was sitting I could see her tiny matching undies, and suddenly I felt my cock stir again. This new life was already amazing. I decided to get right to the point and asked her if she knew what she saw. She just shook her little head no, blond hair swishing around her face. I explained that her mommy was so grateful that I let them come live with me that she wanted to do something special for me. Finally the little angel looked up into my smiling face, and asked why mommy had sounded like it hurt. I reached out and put my hand on her exposed thigh and told her that it didn’t hurt; it just felt so good that she couldn’t help making those noises. Her reply stopped my heart. She told me she didn’t know anything could feel so good you made noises like that. I smiled as best I could through my suddenly intense arousal, and told her there are lots of things people can do together that feel that good. Now she lowered her eyes and got very quiet and still again. I asked if she had any questions and I promised her she could talk to me about anything I would never tell her mom

“In fact, lets make a promise to each other, lets promise that anything that happens with just us stays between just us, that way you can talk to me about anything you like”

This cheered her up noticeably, but she still hesistated.

“Is there something you want to ask me? You can ask me anything and I will always answer as well as I can, I promise. You never have to be shy with me.”

And then the floodgates broke open. Her first question was what was between my legs and why did it look different from hers. God. I asked her if she had ever met her daddy. She sniffled and said no. So I explained in delicious detail that that was my penis and it was different because that is what daddy’s use to put baby’s inside of mommy’s belly’s. She wanted to know if that is what I was doing, putting a baby inside her mommy. I told her no, what we were doing was just for fun, and that it didn’t make a baby every time, it is just able to. Obviously I was confusing her, so I finally just went ahead and explained exactly what sex was to this little 7 year old child. I even went as far as explaining cum, and how when a man cum’s in a woman vagina it has a chance of making a baby. I (ruthlessly) told her that I had put my cum into her moms butt to make sure she couldn’t have a baby. The shocked look on that little face was priceless, and it made me actually laugh out loud. I told her it was a very fun way to have sex without making babies, and mentioned that there were other kinds of sex that didn’t make baby’s too. Now she looked very curious, and had abandoned her stuffed animals completely. I loved the look of rapture on her face, staring into my eyes eager for knowledge about fucking. I explained that kissing can feel that good if you do it right. This seemed to surprise her, and she said she liked giving me a kiss, but that it didn’t feel so good she had to make noises. I melted right there, I couldn’t believe she even remember planting her lips on mine when I told her she would be moving into my home, let alone that she would mention it. How could this be going so well? I banished that thought lest I jinx this magic evening, and told her that we had only kissed closed mouth, and only on one set of her lips. Her little blond eyebrows furrowed and she said she only had one set of lip. I hesitated only a moment, then I slowly reached my hand out and told her all girls have another set right here, and ever so gently brushed the outside of her hello kitty undies. She made the cutest little gasping noise, and I smiled wholeheartedly.

“You see, some things do feel so good you that it makes you make noise.”

She looked at me with awestruck eyes and shook her little head in agreement.

“Would you like it if I made you feel good like that?”

Oh the blush! Her cheeks filled with blood and she lowered her eyes, and gently nodded her head. I reached out and picked her up and sat her on my lap, right on top of my rock hard cock, facing me. At first she kept her eyes downcast and was shy, but I lifted her little chin and brought her face to mine. This kiss was so different from the innocent affection she had showed me earlier. That was a big wet smack, but this was gentle, and virginal, and just bliss. It started with just lightly pushing our lips together, and she kept her eyes locked on mine, clearly seeking approval. I rubbed her back gently, making sure to go the whole length of her spine, and was rewarded with a little shiver once I reached her tailbone. That caused her to close her eyes, and in that moment I gently pushed my tongue into her mouth. At first she froze, but she seemed to like it very much, because in no time she was exploring my mouth her smooth little tongue. She put her tiny hands on my cheeks, which were scruffy by this time of night. The contrast of her perfect skin on my aged cheeks made me groan. She pulled her head back and gave me the most endearing smile of all time.

“I made you make noise!” she announced delightedly
 “Yes you did beautiful, it just felt so good kissing like that. I would like very much to kiss your other lips, and see if I can make you make noise too.”
 She reached her little hand down and touched her panties, then nodded her agreement without looking me in the eyes. I lifted her nighty off revealing her tiny pink nipples. She was so cooperative I couldn’t believe it. I planted my hands firmly on her panty covered asscheeks and laid her down on the bed. Without hesitating I pulled off the hello kitty barrier to the most beautiful sight on earth. Her little pussy lips were puffy perfection, and she was so undeveloped I couldn’t even see clit.

“Now for it to feel as good as possible you have to try to stay totally still, and relax. It might feel a little tickly at first, but then it will feel amazing. Ok?”

Unlike with her mother, I made sure to wait for her to agree before enjoying her. One day I now knew for sure that I would be plowing through her hymen without mercy, but I had to gain her trust first, and her mother would have to be out of the house for that. Brutally fucking a 7 year old with the hopes that she wouldn’t tell her mother would require some calming down and talking to after the fact. So for now, I wanted her to feel like my little angel, who’s every wish would be granted. Once she gave me the nod of approval I spread her thin little legs and admired the slightly more exposed view of her pussy. Then I laid down between them and gently ran my hands up her thighs until I reached those pussy lips. She gasped when I ran my large masculine fingers up the length of her slit, then I spread the gates of heaven. I started exactly the same way I had with the kiss, just gently pressing my lips to her labia. She made the most amazing little ‘uh’ noise of shocked pleasure, and I licked her from bottom to top, using the tip of tongue expertly on her tiny little clitoris. For this I was rewarded with a much more pronounced ‘oh’ and her whole body broke out in goose bumps. I ran my hands the short distance up to her tiny nipples, and gently rubbed her little nubs with the rough skin of my thumbs. I started to lick her clit in earnest, being oh so gentle since I could tell she was very sensitive. The taste of her pussy brought me right back to the Lolita of my youth, my maids daughter. So fresh and pure, so tantalizing. I started grinding my cock into the bed to try to help deal with my arousal. I knew I could not fuck her tonight, but I was starting to plan out how to get her to rub and kiss my cock while I licking her 7 year old pussy to my hearts content. My little Missy was panting and moaning like any other female getting her pussy licked, and I was applying all my skill to getting an orgasm out of her. I expected this to take some time, but I was pleasantly surprised when a mere two minutes into my ministrations her whole body tensed and she cried out in what was surely ( I thought) her very first orgasm. I licked her through it until she clamped her little legs around head and started giggling. I looked up at her and smiled my warmest smile.

“How good did that feel little darling”

“It felt so good, and at the end it felt just like when I rub against my pillow!”

To say I nearly came in pants is an understatement. It took every ounce of self control to keep to a straight face, and I innocently asked her what she meant. Apparently having an orgasm was the key to ending her shyness, because she began candidly explaining how she likes to put her pillow between her legs and rub back and forth before she goes to bed at night. She said that it felt a lot better when I kissed her there though, and she asked if we could do that before bed every night instead of her using her pillow. I told her I would do it anytime she wanted, but that I would also very much like to watch her use the pillow sometime too. I couldn’t believe I had finally found the perfect little nymph. Throwing all caution to the wind, I just asked her straight out if she would like to see my penis. Her eyes lit up and she seemed to feel that this was the greatest privilege I could bestow upon her. I excitedly stood up and removed all my clothing, starting with my shirt just like I had with her. She starred at my lightly hairy well defined chest and abs, and I shot her a smile before removing my pants. Even through my briefs I could see how huge my erection looked, and I slowly and tantalizingly pulled them down for her. Once I was naked I came back and sat on the bed with her, and she just starred and starred and my throbbing, twitching cock. It was dripping precum and she looked up at me asked if that is what makes babies. I smiled and told her that what she had felt when I kissed her pussy was an orgasm, and that when a man orgasms a lot more comes out than the few drops of precum she was seeing. This seemed to catch her interest, and she asked me if she could see. I told her if she liked she could help, and if she wanted to she could even taste it like I tasted hers. She thought about this for a few seconds, then asked what she tasted like. Without hesitation I reached out and touched her still super sensitive, dripping wet little pussy, and then brought my finger up to her mouth.

“You tell me what you think”

I was expecting a tentative little lick, but the little vixen took hand in both of hers and wrapped her lips around my finger! The sight of her sucking on my finger, tasting her pussy juice, made my cock jump, and she noticed.

“It moved! And theres more stuff coming out… are you having an ogasm?”

I chuckled at her slightly incorrect pronunciation and told her I was very close and I would like it very much if she helped. She asked what she should do, and ever so gently reached out and touched the precum oozing out of my cock. If that wasn’t the hottest thing that ever happened on earth, she then brought her little childish fingers to her lips and tasted me. I almost died. I told her that all she had to make me cum was rub my penis up and down with both hands, and kiss the tip at the same time. She didn’t even hesitate. She scooched right up against me sitting so close that her wet little pussy was touching balls, and wrapped both her hands around my shaft. I groaned and told her how wonderful she was and how happy I was she was going to be living with me. She started rubbing up and down and leaned forward slightly and pressed her lips to my head, smearing my precum all over. I was so close already, but I managed to keep it together and tell her that if she wanted to suck a little bit like she did on my finger I would like that even more. God she was just so willing! She couldn’t even get the whole head in her mouth, but it didn’t matter. I started to cum immediately, right into her open mouth, without warning her. It took all my will power not fuck her mouth like a fucking whores, but I did gently grab her head and make sure she couldn’t move her mouth off my cock. Six spurts of hot cum flooded into her little mouth, making her cough and gag, but I just held her gently but firmly in place. As soon as I was done I wrapped her up and told her I loved her so much and that I just had the most wonderful orgasm of my life. I was worried she would start crying or be angry that I had forced her take my shot down her innocent virgin throat, but once she was done coughing up my seed she said ‘wow that was A LOT!’ I started laughing, the happiest, most satisfied laugh of my life, and I said ‘yes it was’.
tangent69
Deviant

Fame +48/-0

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:09:24 AM »

Oh wow that's good! What a first post

You only get one crack at this....be happy
Geminiguy
Gemini
Burnt at the stake

Fame +203/-51

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 11:35:28 AM »

Damn, that was a hot story! Loved the detail and the sexual buildup, it was amazing.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
chris r
Deviant

Fame +19/-1

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »

Great story idea!
jim6918
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »

Yes, super Hot.  Can't wait for further episodes.
liontamer2
Deviant

Fame +26/-1

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 09:39:53 PM »

Wow Missy, Loved the story!  Please keep writing, it was brilliant Wink
missysmith
New Pervert

Fame +3/-0

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 08:20:47 AM »

Wow Missy, Loved the story!  Please keep writing, it was brilliant Wink

Well mr lion tamer, I love your icon. Alot Wink
pedmommy
New Pervert

Fame +0/-0

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 12:59:45 AM »

wow that was hot
pedmommy
New Pervert

Fame +0/-0

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 01:00:46 AM »

my daughter is age reference removed, it against our rules to discuss any people under the age of 18
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:11:47 AM by Grm » Logged
WHOSYOURDADDY
Degenerate

Fame +3/-0

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »

WoW , HOT ,  great story , hope there is more to come.   emot_thdrool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: