KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

When is Rape Okay?

AB-2007 · 2995

Offline tennysonp

• Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 01:21:05 AM
Tennysonp has the correct response.

The follow up question is "when is a woman justified in castrating a male?"

I wholeheartedly agree with Kaitebee on her earlier comment (above) and the one beginning "I find it more ironic..."

I had a boss (mid-level) who was the proper agent of "morals and control of behavior" in the workplace. He even had a sign made (one of the desk signs that implied a position of status - It read " HIS NAME : DEPARTMENT Manager and Controller of Behavior and Moral".

He would arrive early and station himself in the lobby of the building and "recommend" clothing changes that "bespoke of a more dignified and refined manner as to properly reflect the social, economic, and religious mores of the company" to female employees.

This did not continue for long. He was "encouraged to move on" after he remarked to a woman that her "choice in current business attire" reflected an attitude of working on the street as opposed to COMPANY NAME HERE Street. 

He called an 8am department meeting and told us we must be getting new hires or temps because of this "girl" he saw in the lobby (at 7:22 precisely) wearing "whore of babylon attire".  He said that that type of clothing was asking and calling for rape to occur and that only those (meaning him) with the most stalwart of moral fortitude would be able to resist her "feminine wiles".

It turns out she was the new VP and dressed in a conservative outfit. He was gone before 10am (before I had finished drafting a complaint to HR).

I understand that people have "fantasies" / "desires" / "kinks" / etc. but the type of attitude he was expressing was way over the line.  NO WOMAN deserves to asks to be RAPED.

If you know of any woman who has been raped, then you will know how emotionally, psychologically, sexually, physically damaging it is. (I am not talking about a willing "loss of control" or "giving of control" to another in a RolePlay, &/ or D/s , &/or BDSM situation (which is an agreed situation with limits and controls-).

A close friend of mine was raped / abused by her father and his collegues (teachers at a college) from age 13-17. I was the first person to whom she told EVERYTHING she could remember.

If I ever did anything to a woman against her will, I hope she would castrate me. I would even sign and notarize a statement (along with video) agreeing to my castration to absolve her of any repercussions.

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Fame +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally
Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 02:37:51 AM
Tennysonp has the correct response.

The follow up question is "when is a woman justified in castrating a male?"

I wholeheartedly agree with Kaitebee on her earlier comment (above) and the one beginning "I find it more ironic..."

I had a boss (mid-level) who was the proper agent of "morals and control of behavior" in the workplace. He even had a sign made (one of the desk signs that implied a position of status - It read " HIS NAME : DEPARTMENT Manager and Controller of Behavior and Moral".

He would arrive early and station himself in the lobby of the building and "recommend" clothing changes that "bespoke of a more dignified and refined manner as to properly reflect the social, economic, and religious mores of the company" to female employees.

This did not continue for long. He was "encouraged to move on" after he remarked to a woman that her "choice in current business attire" reflected an attitude of working on the street as opposed to COMPANY NAME HERE Street. 

He called an 8am department meeting and told us we must be getting new hires or temps because of this "girl" he saw in the lobby (at 7:22 precisely) wearing "whore of babylon attire".  He said that that type of clothing was asking and calling for rape to occur and that only those (meaning him) with the most stalwart of moral fortitude would be able to resist her "feminine wiles".

It turns out she was the new VP and dressed in a conservative outfit. He was gone before 10am (before I had finished drafting a complaint to HR).

I understand that people have "fantasies" / "desires" / "kinks" / etc. but the type of attitude he was expressing was way over the line.  NO WOMAN deserves to asks to be RAPED.

If you know of any woman who has been raped, then you will know how emotionally, psychologically, sexually, physically damaging it is. (I am not talking about a willing "loss of control" or "giving of control" to another in a RolePlay, &/ or D/s , &/or BDSM situation (which is an agreed situation with limits and controls-).

A close friend of mine was raped / abused by her father and his collegues (teachers at a college) from age 13-17. I was the first person to whom she told EVERYTHING she could remember.

If I ever did anything to a woman against her will, I hope she would castrate me. I would even sign and notarize a statement (along with video) agreeing to my castration to absolve her of any repercussions.

well said .....

Offline Fish

• Stranger Than Fiction
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +258/-2
  • A taste is a waste of time.
Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 02:53:08 AM
Men get raped as well. Usually by men, but it happens both ways.

Any person who rapes another person deserves to get fucked by a hot curling iron or meat grinder, respectively.

Women rapists are less common, but it happens. I had a female friend who had to fight some bitch in jail or eat pussy. She fought, lost, but didn't have to eat pussy. It is rare, but women rape as well.

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Fame +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally
Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 02:58:05 AM
men admit to  it even less than women who get raped . Like domestic abuse men get abused too , you don't hear about it much .

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Fame +19/-2
Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 06:14:43 PM
A lot of physical abuse by women on men is not reported. I never reported mine. I'm a man I can take it kind of attitude kept me from it.

After the divorce I spent a day repairing walls and doors that she damaged from throwing things at me.

Good times!

To the original question. Rape is never ok.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:16:25 PM by chris r »

Offline cltlicr

• Pervert
    • Fame +9/-0
Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 09:44:16 PM
I have only raped one woman in my life, but she asked for it.

OK calm down, she really did ask for it.  She had a fantasy about being "raped".  

She showed me where the key was hidden and "invited" me to come over let myself in and rape her some night.  

Since I knew a lot of the guys she "knew", I collected three of them to go with me.

We showed up about one am one night, quietly slipped into her apartment grabbed her, blindfolded her, gagged her, tied her up, and raped her repeatedly.  Then we all went out to breakfast.

It was exactly what she wanted.  In the beginning TERROR, then LUST and then IHOP.  She is still a good friend 45 years later, and it is still one of her favorite sex stories to tell when talk turns to remember when.

It worked because she wanted it, she knew all the players and had sex with them previously, and we were relatively gentle and loving.   

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:48:10 PM by cltlicr »

Everyone has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 10:54:46 PM
You are so lucky that the neighbors didn't hear you or call the police..
What you did at the moment might have been fun, but it was a stupid thing to do.
The police responding would not have been to happy with any of you.

I have only raped one woman in my life, but she asked for it.

OK calm down, she really did ask for it.  She had a fantasy about being "raped".  

She showed me where the key was hidden and "invited" me to come over let myself in and rape her some night.  

Since I knew a lot of the guys she "knew", I collected three of them to go with me.

We showed up about one am one night, quietly slipped into her apartment grabbed her, blindfolded her, gagged her, tied her up, and raped her repeatedly.  Then we all went out to breakfast.

It was exactly what she wanted.  In the beginning TERROR, then LUST and then IHOP.  She is still a good friend 45 years later, and it is still one of her favorite sex stories to tell when talk turns to remember when.

It worked because she wanted it, she knew all the players and had sex with them previously, and we were relatively gentle and loving.   

Offline cltlicr

• Pervert
    • Fame +9/-0
Reply #37 on: April 24, 2013, 06:15:52 PM
I agree with you totally Liz, but at 22 there was not a lot of clear thinking going on about the consequences.

It's amazing how often that happened when all the blood in my brain went south for the occasion.

Would you believe this was at the same time and in the same neighborhood that Ted Bundy was roaming at night? 

Of course we did not know that! (wanders off muttering in his beard)

Everyone has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Offline strangerknocking

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #38 on: October 08, 2021, 05:50:08 PM
I went out with a woman who initiated intimacy and then would push me away when it started going further, then I remembered one time in the past she made mention that watching movies that hinted at rape really turned her on. So any time she would start to object I would force her even sometimes would tie her up, this turned her on and was some of the best sex ever. At first it was difficult as I would never force sex, it took a while for me to finally realize this was how she enjoyed sex.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #39 on: October 08, 2021, 09:10:29 PM
I've seen what rape does. It's never ok. Kill the fuckers. I'll help dig, or provide an alibi.

The fantasy however is alarmingly not uncommon. I talked to a woman for a fair while, we were at the point of meeting, when she brought it up. She wanted for me to break into her house as a first meeting. I ran like the wind.