News:

one thing about your sex life or sexual body part you would change

warmguyy · 2562

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally

body part
 I love my cock , the length the thickness love how big my ridge is  , love that I am uncut ,  But I Hate my slight curve to the left and up

sex life
 I want to be brave enough to try Bondage

what about you ?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
I't not about being brave, it's about wanting to be restrained, giving up control.  And it's about trusting the one who binds you with you well-being and life. Literally.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
I't not about being brave, it's about wanting to be restrained, giving up control.  And it's about trusting the one who binds you with your well-being and life. Literally.
it's not a thing you do lightly .
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:44:23 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally
I't not about being brave, it's about wanting to be restrained, giving up control.  And it's about trusting the one who binds you with your well-being and life. Literally.
it's not a thing you do lightly .

by brave i meant having the guts to try something I am hesitant to try
 because of my physical abuse  I fear causing pain to anyone and if i am touched in certain places its like a trigger and i may react with force .... could be be therapy for me

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Again, warmguyy, you need someone whom you place ultimate and complete trust in. If you don't have that person, there's no reason to try. You'd just be completely fearful.

gomez38555

Again, warmguyy, you need someone whom you place ultimate and complete trust in. If you don't have that person, there's no reason to try. You'd just be completely fearful.

You are so right.  I don't so much get into bondage, as the trust, and the fact that I can just lay back and enjoy. 

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30

I'm good, thanks!  The only thing I'd change is the frequency.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline alistair.blankley

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-0
  • mostly harmless

I'm good, thanks!  The only thing I'd change is the frequency.
You beat me to it. Only thing I'd change is that I'd be too busy worshiping a few generous-hearted goddesses that I'd have no time to be hanging around some silly forum talking about it.

By the way, I am currently taking applications to fill a few vacancies in my pantheon, no previous goddess experience necessary. Flexible hours, generous benefits. And remember, the goddess always comes first.

but when I'm bad, I'm oh, so bad... alistair.blankley@myscreenandfap.com

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
I remember this as a topic a couple or three years back...

I said it then, and it is even truer now. I wish my boobs were like they were when I was nineteen... I miss laying down and not having them race to my armpits.

OH, and a big, thumb-sized clit would be awesome!

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Firstly I would change my bewbs. Just want them to be a little bigger, a little fuller.

I wish I were able to speak freely with my husband about some of my deeper sexual desires.

I would like to note as well that one of the better sexual experiences was with a guy who had a cock that had a pretty dramatic curve up and to the..right I believe. Felt amazing!

Edit~ I meant right not light :/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:39:07 AM by DemonDelight »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
I liked the first version. It was exotic!

gomez38555

Firstly I would change my bewbs. Just want them to be a little bigger, a little fuller.

I wish I were able to speak freely with my husband about some of my deeper sexual desires.

I would like to note as well that one of the better sexual experiences was with a guy who had a cock that had a pretty dramatic curve up and to the..right I believe. Felt amazing!

Edit~ I meant right not light :/

gives a whole new meaning to "glow stick" ;D

Offline 7veils

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
I'd change my arms, although they look quite normal, therefore I don't know what's the problem.

Things to try: fuc.king a guy with a strapon using vibrator (not too thick, normal, or even thin one) to see his orgasm after prostate stimulation. Is that gross?

Offline tennysonp

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
I'd cure my wife of Chrons/Colitis ... then we could have sex again. (I don't like receiving oral and she doesn't like giving it. My reason is it is too selfish and I have seen too many men abuse women by making them give oral. Her reason is abuse as a child.)

To 7veils- what's gross about fucking a man with a strap-on / vibrator to see his orgasm? Nothing at all.

Offline 7veils

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
my wife

Her reason is a matter of right metaphore. In this case, sounds legit. Life imho is not about making people do things (however you put it).

Janus

I'd change my arms, although they look quite normal, therefore I don't know what's the problem.

Things to try: fuc.king a guy with a strapon using vibrator (not too thick, normal, or even thin one) to see his orgasm after prostate stimulation. Is that gross?

I don't think that it is gross at all......I think it's rather fun.... 8)

Janus

Offline Lostforkate

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-0
  • Mulder, they've been here for a long, long time.
Two things, I would like a vagina. I have vagina envy. :emot_laughing:

Seriously, I wish I could really could have both sex organs... I am fortunate that I have long orgasms for a guy, some have lasted close to minute. So I think I am having orgasms more like a womand. this is something that has changed in the last few years.

Anyway, for my sex life, I would like my wife to polyamourous, and I would not need a secret life.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:09:00 AM by Lostforkate »

Offline Rufus Lee King

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • I fuck on first date.
I would like more volume, pressure, distance when I cum.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
I waited to post in here, just because I wanted to see what people would say.
My feelings are simple.....Nothing, I like myself just as I am, I would change not a thing. I see absolutely no reason to even want to change anything. In fact, If anybody goes down that road....I AM A LESBIAN, I LIKE WHAT I AM!!!!!!!
Love,

Offline strangerknocking

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-1
cock reduction.