KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Red Dress (MF, voy, swingers)

Mistybabe123 · 3807

Offline Mistybabe123

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
on: May 17, 2013, 10:41:23 PM

I'm sitting on the bed hair straighteners in one hand.    Dev pushes the bathroom door open and emerges from his shower, naked, drying his hair, I can not help glancing at his very neat package between his legs, god he certainly knows how to use it, I think and instantly juice at the hot thought.   

'what do you plan on wearing tonight' he asks coming up behind me and kissing the back of my neck.  'I have no idea, I think you are going to have to pick something for me', his kissing has instantly sent a bolt of lightening direct to my already wet pussy.  Wow.   'OK, what did you get today'.   I point to the 2 bags on the bed.............he tips them out on the bed and starts sorting them out. 

I can hear laughter from the other bedroom, my husband and Dev's wife are supposed to be getting ready as well, but I don't think they have quite found a reason to move off each other!   Oh well maybe Dev and I will be going out on our own.

I turn back to Dev.   He has found me something to wear..........A red lace see through dress, no bra, black PVC pants and 6 inch stilettos with a chain on the ankle strap.........I laugh nervously.  'What's wrong babes'.   'Am I going to have the nerve to go out in that',  he laughs.......'you have spent most of today naked on the beach, you'll be dressed this time, you'll be fine trust me'.   He in the mean time has put on a black leather pair of trousers and a white muscle tee shirt..........good grief what is this man trying to do to me! 

He walks out of the room leaving me to dress.  I contemplate changing what he has picked but on looking through the other stuff I have with me, nothing else seems to feel quite right, so I pluck up the courage.   

I can hear the 2 guys talking in the lounge and Ali calls out to see if I am ready.  'Yes'.  We both walk out of our bedrooms together.   Ali has a black lace dress on, much the same as mine but no underwear at all, just silk stockings.............she is very petite and looks beautiful, I could almost eat her myself.    The two men stop talking and turn, their faces say it all and my hubby says he has never seen me look so  hot!   Derv turns and picks up his camera..........'this okay with you two'.   We both nod. 

Ali has taken hold of my hand and then has hold of my waist, she pulls me towards her, and we kiss, her hand pulls me closer to her and I can feel her finger probing between my bum cheeks.......her hand has hooked up the hem of my dress and Dev is taking photos of my bottom.......fuck I feel really randy now and really do not want to go out.   I put my hand between us so my fingers are pressing against her pussy....she moves my hand laughing saying I will make her dress white, not a good look.   

As we leave the apartment I ask 'where are we going'.  Dev says wait and see..........     

The bar he chooses to go into is reasonably empty...........I hesitate and Dev says to me 'it's ok, it's early yet'.    I think he knows I feel uncomfortable.   We order drinks...........watered down wine, apparently the only way to drink it..............I do not normally drink, so add extra water, wary of what might happen if I were to get drunk..............

The music has changed now become more edgy and Dev has moved us to one side of the room, so we have a better view of the bar and entrance.    My hubby has a stool to sit on but Dev prefers to have his arms round me pulling me in tight at times, so I can feel him.............  the mix of people in the bar has also changed.......most seem to be dressed in PVC, a lot of military looking stuff, absolutely amazing.   I can hear no English accents at all.   

It has now got very busy, I keep getting bumped by other people standing around us and suddenly  am aware of a couple of men, who are openly staring at me.  As they realise I am now looking at them, the taller one, leans forward and kisses the other guy very hard.............mmmmmm.   

The lights dim and I feel Dev's hand rubbing the front of my dress,  'you will enjoy this', he whispers in to the back of my neck, making me shiver.     4 girls suddenly appear and jump up on to the bar and start dancing, I've never seen anything like this before live.  All dressed absolutely stunningly.........all big busted, they danced together and in set pieces.   As Dev pulled me into him, I could feel just how interested he was........god I wished I was able to get him out .......he is so hard, and I start grinding my bum into him.  I can feel my juice beginning to soak into the front of my dress as Dev's fingers press under my pants, the PVC not helping the situation.   

There is a lull in the dancing on the bar.  I begin to take a note of the room again as well as being aware that my hubby and Ail were talking to Derv and were about to leave...........He asked if I wanted to say for a while longer and I nod my agreement.   

I tried to find the two guys I had been watching earlier.   They have gone, and as I watch my hubby's 6ft 3 frame disappearing I noticed that all around the entrance were lots of single men and I realised the club had a couples only rule, they could only stand and watch from the side lines.  It seemed to make me feel even hotter and as the girls on the bar finished, the tables in front of us and around the room were lit up.  People were suddenly moving their drinks as their tables became dance floors. Out of the 5 or 6 girls who got up and danced, there were one or two that seemed to have such a power, I could not take my eyes off them besides the fact that we have a woman dancing right in front of us and all I can watch are her very long legs and the glimpses of her shaved pussy as she lifts her leg and grips the pole................TBC.

'Vampires are sexy to a woman perhaps because the fantasy is similar to that of the man on the white horse sweeping her off to paradise'
Frank Langella

Janus

Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 07:02:01 PM
Misy, what a delightful story. You are one awesome writer and one sexy lady....

Please continue writing you bring KB a lot of fun.

Janus