KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

2013 Playboy playmate of the year named

Guest · 1802

coacheric

on: May 10, 2013, 04:05:37 PM
Looks like Playboy has named their Playmate of the year and the winner is.....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/05/10/raquel-pomplun-named-2013-playboy-playmate-year/

During an exclusive luncheon at the famed Playboy mansion, Latin beauty Raquel Pomplun was named the 2013 Playmate of the Year.

Hugh Hefner announced the news, making the 25-year-old the first Mexican American to be awarded the title.

“I can’t begin to describe how excited I am to receive this honor and be given the opportunity to represent Playboy as its first Mexican American Playmate of the Year,” she said in a statement. “Playboy has taught me a side of myself I didn’t know before. It’s been a year of wonderful surprises!”

Pomplun first appeared in the magazine as the April 2012 cover girl, posing alongside Bruno Mars for the Sex and Music issue.

Along with her Playmate of the Year title, the California native will receive $100,000 in prize money and a one-year lease on 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE.

Pomplun currently hosts Blackbelt TV’s “ Rockin’ Rounds” and is the co-host of Playboy Radio’s “Playmates Present.” 

Offline idluv2tasteu

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-1
  • Just looking for chat
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 05:48:48 PM
The women of Playboy are just too damned perfect...no flaws....un-fuckable.

coacheric

Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 05:58:55 PM

Air brush and paint shop pro are best friends with Playboy. Lets be real, women don't look like that. Some might but everyone has flaws. Playboy does what they must to give it's viewers the perfect woman, month in and month out.

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 06:14:19 PM
hef doesn't mind their flaws I'm sure

coacheric

Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 06:17:05 PM
I've always wondered how many playmates have seen and used the circle bed at the mansion? Bet back at the start the number was pretty high.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 06:23:07 PM

Air brush and paint shop pro are best friends with Playboy. Lets be real, women don't look like that. Some might but everyone has flaws. Playboy does what they must to give it's viewers the perfect woman, month in and month out.

Airbrushed or not, computer-manipulated or not, perfect or not, I'd still have a cup of coffee with her:

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 10:39:17 PM
I have a question for you "guys".
Now correct me if I'm wrong, BUT 2013 isn't even close to being over with.
How can they pick someone so soon?....I mean really, what if someone much better comes along?.....They should like pick the winner of the POY at the end of the year.
I mean, they already picked her...so Miss July, August, September, October, November, December don't even get a chance?...WTF???

Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 01:59:13 AM
I'd go ask Hef, but I'm worried he'd want me to stay overnight.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.