KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EroProfile  (Read 4391 times)
robtiny
Freakishly Strange

Fame 151

Old, grey and horny

« on: May 11, 2013, 11:24:32 PM »

I know many of us use or look at EroProfile. My anti-virus system has blocked access to EroProfile with the following message:

The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:
- Contains web pages that host viruses, exploits and other malware.

I have stopped using the site.

If its lying on the beach, pick it up
forgetfulish
Stranger Than Fiction
Freakishly Strange

Fame 210

A taste is a waste of time.

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 03:45:18 AM »

Never even heard of it, but woo for the warning.

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.
RopeFiend
The Cleaner
Super Freak
Freakishly Strange

Fame 420

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 06:51:36 AM »

As you probably noticed google has flagged eroprofile.com as containing malware.
 This is partly true. Our advertising partner had issues with an advertiser being hacked.
 So it wasn't our domain that contained the malware but we did serve the banner containing the malware.

The malware should be removed now and the advertiser blocked.
 All the current banners are scanned before they are served and linking to remote banners has been removed.

We are now waiting for google (who flagged us as containing malware) to review the website again and remove the blockage of the domain.

We just want you to know we are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
 The website now is clean from any malware as far as we can check.
 If you find anything please contact us at support@eroprofile.com with as much information as you can find (screenshots etc).

Once again. It should all be gone, but if somehow they found a way around the scans, please let us know as soon as possible.

Sorry for all the hassle and we are working very hard on keeping the website fun and safe!

So, the problem was a third-party ad, as frequently happens.  They're probably safe to visit again, and they're freaking LOOKING at the ads at long last.

Depending on what antivirus you use, it may continue to flag EroProfile LONG after they've cleaned up their act.

BTW, if you've installed Kaspersky, I recommend you uninstall it and find *anything* else.  It has the highest resource load (slows your computer down) and the lowest detection rating of any of 'em I've seen.  Having Kaspersky is worse than having NO antivirus, and I'm not pulling your leg here.  For the record, I run without any real-time antivirus myself, and I manually scan with Malwarebytes once a week.  That plus some extensive ad-blocking has kept me clean for 3 years.

Rember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I'll do you (paraphrased)
Janus
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 07:04:48 AM »

I have been getting the same message with Moth---ess as well.....I have purchased a security system and it is advising against that site as well as Live Jasmine.......

Just sayin.
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 372

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 07:39:28 AM »

ty, ropefiend, good info as usual...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they brine a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
robtiny
Freakishly Strange

Fame 151

Old, grey and horny

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 11:22:56 AM »

Thanks Rope. I will sit and wait for the "all clear" from my security system. I have not used EroProfile for links to this board but I can see others have, mainly for video clips. Do you think we should steer clear of these links until we know the site is clean?

If its lying on the beach, pick it up
gomez38555
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 05:29:11 PM »

I was at eroprofile to day, seems all clear.
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 372

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 08:02:44 PM »

I use Eroprofile as a Member and guest, daily, without any issue, and have for many years.

If your picture host does not accept photos from any site, simply "save as" the photo, to your desktop or wherever you like, then upload the saved pic to your photo host, works every time, unless the pic, or gif is too large for your picture host site.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:06:08 PM by joan1984 » Logged

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they brine a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: