KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Sex for my career (MF, preg,blackmail,interr?)

Rachelflames · 21935

Offline Rachelflames

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
on: May 10, 2013, 11:25:45 AM
Two thing I want to apologize for in advance. First and most importantly is I'm not a very good writer. In fact I had to take my GED for the sole purpose of not being able to pas my language arts class. Second is that I don't know if this story would be classified as an interracial story or not. I'm only half Asian that's why.

My story begins about two years after I graduated high school. I was 20 at the time and my number one goal in life was to make a good income being a freelance musician. That was my goal in life ever since I started playing the alto saxophone in middle school

I think I had 36C breasts and was about 5’4” tall. My silky black hair went to about half way down my back. Contrary to my oriental back round (I am half Asian and half white) I had blue eyes and a mouth that was relatively small but had full lips.
The first gig I ever did went better than I expected. I played at one of the local bars at town, and everything just went so smoothly even though we only practiced together one time before that. After that time I knew my dream wouldn’t be that far off.

The story I want to share with all of you started 5 days after my first gig. I had to also be a waitress back then to make a living. I was serving 2 tables when I got a call on my cell phone. I went in the back of the restaurant and picked it up “Hello this is Rachel. Who’s calling me?”

My hopes were confirmed when I heard the other person reply “Hello Rachel. My names John Hugh and I was wondering if this Saturday you could join us at the Yustro bar and grill to perform with us. We will also have a jam session on Friday which you’ll have to go to if you accept this gig”.

“What times will I have to be there?” I asked him.

“We will meet at 6:00 pm for both the jam session and the gig”. I was in luck as I Didn’t have anything going on at 6 during Friday, and Saturday was completely free. I confirmed it with Mr. Hugh and quickly went back to my shift.

That Friday evening I arrived at the address John gave me. It was just an ordinary studio that, I thought at least, looked a little empty. All the other musicians got to the studio early like I did, though John came right at the dot of 6.He looked to be in about his mid-forties and his muscles were very pronounced partially because of his pale skin. His blonde hair in contrast with his dark eyes. He told everyone to just set up on stage while he got the sheet music.

Like my first gig everything just seemed to fit into place. Once we were used to playing with each other the music sounded great.

However, when I saw John it almost looked as if he was looking directly at me. I quickly dismissed that idea knowing that as a coordinator you had to look at everyone individually, or it was just me and he was just looking at the whole group in general.
The practice flew by and it was soon time to leave. I said my see you’s to the other musicians as we left. I was about to walk out the door when John said he wanted me to stay for a little bit. I was so worried that I messed up or that I was fired. I just turned around, walked back into the room, and waited for John to talk. “Listen Rachel, I’ll make this blunt, take off your clothes or I’ll convince every person in this city that hiring you is worse than cancer”.

What he demanded completely threw me of guard. “Wait, what?”  was all I could bring myself to stay.

“You heard me. Take off your clothes” was all John replied back to me.
I thought through the situation quickly in my head. I knew of people that had to move to perform again because of bad rep. from someone else. I didn’t have the time or the money to even think I could do that. I was wondering if what John was saying was actually legal. Technically it was, but he could deny saying those things, and if I refused well… you can’t get arrested for saying a bad opinion.

I resigned myself to my fate. I was taking off my clothes, and tried to just imagine it was a doctor’s appointment. It didn’t work though because after my shirt and Jeans were off I already felt completely naked with John scanning my body up and down.

I knew my mind wasn’t completely ready for this yet. I tried to threaten him by saying I’d call the police if he didn’t stop harassing me, but in the back of my mind I knew he wouldn’t believe me. After all I did already have some of my clothes off.

He just replied back saying “go ahead,” in a nonchalant tone.

I knew there was nothing I could do unless strip if I didn’t want to lose my career. I closed my eyes trying to not pay any attention to this scenario and unclasped bra and took off my panties as quickly as I could.

“There, are you happy now?” was all I could say while trying to not look embarrassed.

“hmm… okay you can put your clothes back on. I’ll see you tomorrow at the bar,” He said as if nothing had happened.

I thought he was a complete asshole at that moment, but I was also relieved that it didn’t go on any further, at least for today.

For almost the whole night I stayed awake trying to think of solutions to my dilemma, however anything I thought of just ended with either my career ruined, or John having his way with me. It was already 3:00am when I decided to just give up for now. I silently hoped that John only wanted what had happened yesterday. Hoped that he wouldn’t make any more demands of me and just be done with working this bastard.
I dozed off to sleep and when I woke up it was already around 2:30 pm. I quickly got myself ready and tried to get the events of yesterday out of my mind as much as I could.

When I entered the Yustro bar the scent of fresh wine and food filled my nose. The place was probably the ritziest place I ever played for in my life. The building was mostly made of marble and everything from the tables to the cups looked really fancy. Most of the musicians were already there setting up on stage. I didn’t notice John anywhere and breathed a momentary sigh of relief.

However, just like at the Jam session John arrived almost exactly at 6. I got nervous when I saw him and tried to calm down so that I wouldn’t sound bad on stage.

The concert started off with John introducing us and talking about the pieces we were going to be playing. Then we started playing. I tried to focus as much as I could on the sound I was making, but it was never as great as the practice the day before.

Although the gig lasted a little more than an hour time felt like it flew by from me. The nervousness had built up inside me. I tried to rush for the door, but a voice right behind me said “Hey Rachel, I need you to follow me for a second”. My worst fears for that night were validated as I turned to see John.

I followed John trying to come up with something that would save my career and my privacy from this monster, but I couldn’t come up with anything in time. He led me down a hallway that was at the back of the bar. He stopped at an unmarked door and pulled out a set of keys.

John opened a door to what looked like a small dilapidated office room. There was a desk in the corner that was covered with sheet music and portfolios. The only other 2 objects in the room were a lamp and a water cooler.

“You know what to do bitch. Take off Take off your clothes,” John threatened “Or you won’t be able to play another gig in your entire life.”

My mind was spinning as I began to do what he ordered. I still couldn’t believe how much power this asshole had over my life, but through all the anger all I could muster out was “What are you planning to do with me?”

“Oh, you’ll see soon enough,” he replied menacingly as I heard him unzipping his pants.
I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I’ve never been this close sexually with someone before. The most I did up to that point was make out with a boy when I was in high school. However I couldn’t just throw out my dream of becoming a great freelance musician. That was what motivated me through almost half of my life.

When we both had our clothes off my eyes drifted to John’s dick. It had to be at least 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. Suddenly the dangers of this snapped into my mind. I wasn’t on the pill either because I was allergic to it. It had also been about a week and a half since my last period. Not the most dangerous time, but definitely not the safest.

“Wait, do you have a condom? I’m not on the pill and I don’t want to get pregnant,” I tried to implore to John.

“Bend over that desk, whore,” was the only thing John said back to me.
Tears began to well up in my eyes, but I did what he asked me to do. “Please I’ll do anything you want me to, just not this!” I cried out, but I knew that would get me nowhere.

John grasped my hips and brought the head of his penis to the entrance of my vagina. He rubbed his penis over my sex. Whenever it rubbed against my clit I tensed up and stopped breathing. The teasing pleasure felt like it lasted several hours, but I knew it was only several minutes.

Then he stopped his rubbing and repositioned the head of his penis again and I knew he was going penetrate me. It was at that moment when I felt the most humiliated. The man who was going to take my virginity black mailed me into it, and it made me feel even more worthless when in reality it was only going to change one opinion he was going to give.

I could feel John pushing into me very slowly. The walls of my vagina started to be pushed around his dick accepting it into my body. It continued like that for about 2-3 minutes until his cock reached my hymen.

“Thanks for saving your virginity for me you slut. This is going to hurt a lot,” John said in obvious pleasure

Without warning John rammed his dick into my vagina ripping through my Hymen. I tried to scream in pain but John quickly put his hand over my mouth not wanting things to get loud in here. I felt an extremely sharp throbbing pain within my vagina, though within a few minutes the pain mostly subsided.

John’s cock was about 3/4 of the way in me when I felt him slowly pumping in an out. I caught myself letting out slight moans whenever John’s shaft rubbed again my clit. My breathing became more labored and the pleasure began to build up inside of me. I knew I was about to climax soon, but I didn’t want this bastard to think I was enjoying him inside of me.

I tried biting my lip to try and delay my orgasm, but I knew I couldn’t stop the inevitable. I let out a long moan and my pussy convulsed around John’s shaft. I knew that enabled John to shove his cock fully inside me as I felt his balls slapping against my skin right below my clit.

“Looks like your enjoying this bitch,” John boasted to me “Oh you are so damn tight. I’m about to cum. It feels like your pussy’s begging for it”.

“Please don’t or I swear to God I’m going to kill you!” I screamed. I tried to fight him off, but he had me pinned down to his desk. He pumped into me more rapidly until he let out a loud groan of pleasure. He had his Dick fully buried in me and I could feel his cum splashing against the entrance of my cervix. It began seeping out of my vagina and dripped down my legs.

I couldn’t believe what I’d allowed this asshole to do to me. I just laid there on the desk thinking about the repercussions of what I did. How could I even trust that John wouldn’t give me a bad reputation?

I quickly snapped back into reality when John ordered me to get cleaned up and change back into my clothes. He pulled out of my vagina which caused some cum to drip out and formed a small puddle on the floor. I got up and grabbed a tissue box that was on the desk to clean off my legs. My legs were still sticky and I still reeked of sex, but it’d have to do for now.

I put on my clothes and got out of there as quickly as I could. On the way out I once again thought about calling the police, but I knew there’d be a very slim chance that he would actually be going to jail unless someone in the bar happened have heard us, but it looked like they either didn’t, or didn’t care.

I arrived at apartment around 9pm and the first thing I did was take a shower. I felt my vagina, which felt raw after what had happened, and brought my hand up to my face. I tried calming myself down and thought in my head that if I got a morning after pill I wouldn’t get pregnant. I also thought about the possibility getting STDs, but John didn’t look like the type of person that would have any, but you can’t be certain with these things. I rested in my bed the rest of the night alone with my thoughts until I slept.

I woke up the next morning not really remembering all the events that took place yesterday, but it all came back to me when I got out of bed. I drove out to the pharmacies that were by my close to my apartment complex, but they were all closed on Sunday. I felt utterly defeated while I was driving back to my house, but I tried to assure myself that it was unlikely that I’d be pregnant. It was about 3 to 4 days away from ovulation and sperm only lasts about 1.

The rest of the month went by and everything was relatively normal except for being nauseous for a couple of days. I also seemed to be getting more calls from people looking to hire me. I tried to just forget about the event that happened the month before, but my period was late. I decided to see the doctor and figure out once and for all. I drove to the hospital and waited in the lobby until I was called in. The doctor took some tests and I only had to wait for the results. Throughout it had to be from all the stress. I couldn’t possibly look after a baby on my own.

The tests came back and the doctor said I was pregnant. I looked down at the floor and hundreds of thoughts began to flood through my head. I wanted to have absolutely nothing to do with John.  I didn’t even want to tell him about his kid. I also knew that I didn’t want to get an abortion. I didn’t want to just kill a new life, and I also wanted to start a family later on in life. I knew there was a risk of becoming infertile if I had an abortion.  Back then I also thought I would give the baby up for adoption. I just told the doctor thanks in a sullen mood and I went back to the Apartment.

Life went on as usual for the first few months and my stomach was getting bigger. Around that time I came up with the story that I was a surrogate mother for a couple I knew that were unable to bear children, but they died in a car crash. When I told my parents they asked who they were I just told them that they were close friends from work, and that they wouldn’t know who they were.

I was also filling out adoption form papers a few months after, but when I felt the little one kick I felt a personal connection with it. It’s very hard to explain that feeling in detail, but it was so powerful that I didn’t go through with signing my child up for adoption. I didn’t even think about how I was going to take care of this baby, but the details just felt so pointless during that time.

Three months after that my water broke. I called to ask my parents if they could drive me to the hospital. Luckily they lived in the same town as me and my mother wasn’t busy that day. I felt contractions start when my mother and I just reached the hospital. A doctor brought me to the delivery room and I thought through everything that had happened to me that year. It all felt like a short amount of time just thinking about it, even though a lot had happened.

The contractions just kept coming until the doctors told me again to push. I did with all my might until the baby’s head popped out of me. Then the rest him or her came out.

“Congratulations Ms. Rachel. You’re officially the mother of a baby girl,” the doctor told me as he handed my baby to me so I could hold her. She looked so cute and reminded me of all the photos that my parents showed to me of when I was a baby. The feeling that came over me was almost a feeling of relief and sheer happiness like reaching the light at an end of a tunnel. I tried to think of a name for my baby girl and finally decided that she should be called Sarah.

Right now it’s about two years I gave birth to Sarah and things have been going well. Whenever I had to work I would send my kid to either the day care or my parents’ house. It was tough financially the first few months after Sarah was born, but I eventually found a way to balance the money between the needs of Sarah and the bills. Let’s just say I was lucky my parents were supportive throughout it all. I was also able to quit my job as a waitress just three months ago. I almost get too many calls now to the point in where I have to decline many of them each week.

Though things are busy right now I couldn’t be happier. I reached my dream of becoming a great freelance musician, although I thought I’d not be having a kid until after I reached my dream Sarah is what really makes every day great. That’s how I had an epiphany yesterday. Yes, all the things John did were terrible he’s the main reason I’m at where I am today. I sent John an email that day telling him about Sarah, his daughter, and about how my situation. I even thanked him for the good word he must have told about me. I ended the email with a picture of Sarah.

That’s pretty much what inspired me to write about these events. However shitty life may get, it always has a real chance of getting better.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:52:20 PM by Rachelflames »

coacheric

Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 01:50:01 PM
Spell check is an option on the posting page also. Just saying

Janus

Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 02:14:06 PM
Spell check is an option on the posting page also. Just saying

How about welcome to KB. Thank you for sharing your true story....

I hope all goes well for you Rachel. Sounds like your life is taking off. Good luck with your career and with your Daughter.....Hope to see more of your posts in the future.

There is a Hello thread here also. You could say hello and explain how you found out about KB........

Janus

coacheric

Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 02:17:25 PM
Sorry, Janus is correct and I jumped a little with my reply.

Welcome to KB. Take a look around at all there is to see. You will find we are a good group of pervs to hang out with.

Offline Rachelflames

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:38 PM
Huh... is there something I'm not seeing? The only thing spellcheck does is try to change my apostrophes and get rid of my quotation marks. I also posted a hello thread for me. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums.

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 03:50:45 PM
Great story and thanks for sharing. Bummer how it all started out for you but glad it all worked out well.