KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Felling young (wife share cuck)

trotter155 · 2284

Offline trotter155

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
on: July 23, 2013, 01:00:17 PM
I have always been intrigued by slut wives. I don't know what appeals to me about it, but I like the idea of a woman having sex with someone other than her hubby. I guess deep down inside I really wanted to see my wife, 'Kate', with another man. You know. A stud. A young, well hung, good looking stud. I don't know why, but it sure did excite me to think of him pleasing Kate.

Kate is 45 and is quickly approaching the day that she will be joining us in the almost 50 crowd. She doesn't look a day over 30. She has kept her self in great shape. She's 5'3, 130 lb of solid woman. Her 34b's are only outdone by her perfectly shaped rear end, which she thinks is fat, but believe me it's the best one that I have ever seen or expect to. But by far, Kate's best feature is her legs and feetI knew when I first saw her that I would be a willing slave to do what ever I could do to please her.

I could tell by the way that she had been acting lately that the age thing was getting to her. She needed to feel young. To go out and kick up her heels, let her hair down and have a wild night out on the town with the girls. I talked to her friends from work to arrange a fun night on the town. At first Kate didn't want to go out without me, but I convinced her to go.

"Who knows, you might meet someone you like" I said.

"What's that suppose to mean!?" Kate said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well Babe, if you find something that turns on that hot pussy of ours then,
please do go for it." "I want you to feel young tonight so what's ever does that then so be it." "Just be sure to bring your wet pussy back home to me."

"I'll keep that in mind"she said and then added, "Be careful of what you wish for."

I pulled her close to me and gave her a deep long kiss. I truly loved her and wanted her to be happy.

The evening of the girls night out came and Kate was a little nervous about wearing the outfit that I chose for her to wear. Nothing too fancy. A super short skirt and thong panties, both black and a see through white blouse with a black lacy bra that nicely displayed her breast. I gave her a black shawl to cover her,but I knew if she dance at all she would not be wearing the shawl. To her relief when the other girls arrived they wore similar outfits, but not one of them looked as good as Kate. I pulled Kate to the side and told her to enjoy herself and please don't behave. She smiled. She was already starting to look younger. They all had a quick drink and off they went.

At about 2.00 am I heard a car pull into our driveway. I peaked out from the bedroom window. It wasn't the car in which she had left in.

I could see two silhouettes. They appeared to be kissing and doing some real heavy duty petting. I watched as Kate opened the door with her skirt up over her hips and her blouse unbuttoned and exposing her beautiful breasts which still remained in the bra. 

Kate closed the front door and leaned against it and smiled a lusty smile. Her lipstick was all smeared and she had a very large hickey on the left side of her neck. She had that 'just fucked look about her' so I casually asked "Did you fuck him?"I felt my cock twitch .She giggled. "No! Not on the first date." She giggled again. She was pretty drunk.

I felt my cock start to harden.

"We almost did, I mean I certainly was in the mood, but I didn't let him. I wanted to be sure that this is what you want."

By now I had a full erection.

"Honey" I said as I took her in my arms. "I want you to experience everything there is and to enjoy anything that you wish."

I reached down between her legs. She opened them and gave me full access to her beautiful pussy as she had for the young gentleman that had just dropped her off. She was soaked. I literarily carried her up to bed. I tore off her panties and licked her to an orgasm  and then we made love and fell off to sleep.

In the morning Kate explained that her one friend picked up a guy and left the bar early and then her other friend had babysitter problems and had to leave. As she was finishing her drink and started to leave a handsome, well built guy named Shawn asked her to dance. He was so good looking and, well .. so young, that I told them she would call me  to pick her up."

"Go on"I said "What happened next?" I could feel me cock twitch.

"Shawn bought me a few drinks, we danced and we talked" she said with a far away look in her eyes. "Shawn is 26 years old!" she splurted out. "I told him I was 29." She looked guilty. "Lucky it was dark in there" she said.

"Not at all", I bellowed. "Honey, you had that young stud hot and horny and wanting you so bad that I bet he went home and wanked himself off just thinking about you."

"Think so?" she questioned. "He was pretty hot and his cock!" she stopped and her eyes grew wide. "I didn't tell you about his cock. Babe, it was so big and thick and steel hard." My cock grew harder with every word.

"Are you going to fuck him then?" I uttered. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I asked. By now I had a raging hard on."If you'll let me" Kate said not looking me in the eye.I took her hand and placed it on the swollen lump.
"What do you think?" I said as undid my pants and released my erection.

Kate started to jack me off as she had with Shawn.  She was enjoying this as much as I was. We went upto our bed and made love once again.
"When will you see him again?" I asked still breathing heavy from our romp.
"He wants to see me tonight " she said, "If I can get away, that is. I told him I would phone him and let him know. He knows that I'm married" she added.

"What else does this young stud know?" I questioned, but really didn't care.
"I told him that you were out of town a lot and sometimes I don't want to be alone.Is that OK?" she asked

"So phone the young stud and let's get your pussy what it desires" I said.

Kate phoned Shawn and they arranged to meet again at the same bar where they had met. This time I let Kate pick out what she would wear that night. She chose a longer skirt than the one that I had picked, but there were two slits at either side that went as high as the sides of the red thong panties that she wore. She wore a matching bra and a white lacy blouse that revealed as much as the one she had wore the night before. I dropped her off at the front door and gave her a big kiss. "Don't wait up" she purred as she slid off the seat and out the door.

I had thoughts of parking the car and sneaking into the bar, but I felt that it would be unfair and I didn't want to spoil Kate's sex-capade. I went home and waited. I would like to say patiently, but I would be lying. I turned on the TV, but I couldn't tell you what was on. My mind was wandering. My cock must have gone hard, then soft about a half dozen times before I heard a car pull up.

It was 2.00 am as I peered out of the bedroom window and watched as they mauled one another. I had a hard time not wanking myself off as I watched. Finally they kissed good night and Kate came in. She was all a glow. Her cheeks were pink and alive and her eyes looked bright and she had this dreamy smile on her face.

"Looks like you had a good time" as I kissed her and noticed another hickey on her neck."It was like getting hit by a Mack Truck. I had three orgasm. He's one hot fuck!His cock feels so good and he's so large" she exclaimed as I carried her off to bed.I tore off her panties again and started to lick  the inside of her thighs. I made my way up to her pussy and ate her to another orgasm.

"You love this, don't you?" she teased as she fucked my face.I said in a muffled tone between licks, "You know I do!""He said you would. Shawn said that you had better get use to it, because he is going to fuck me as much as he likes, where he likes and when he likes. I told him that he could and that you had nothing to do with it.""What do you mean Kate?" I questioned her last statement.

"I'm Shawn's slut. I will fuck him when ever he wishes and you will not say anything to stop me or I won't let you into this hot little pussy of mine. Is that understood?" She was serious.I love her so much and just couldn't live without her."Yes, understood" I submitted."Good! Now let me get some sleep. Shawn's picking me up at 7.00 pm and I need my rest" she said triumphantly.
I finished her off to her satisfaction and went to sleep that night knowing I had become a cuckold husband.

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 02:18:15 PM
Very nice way to start my day.. thanks for the story