KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Like Never Before (MF, massage, toys, restraint)

Well Behaved Lady · 3738

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
on: July 28, 2013, 12:35:14 PM
He returns to the bedroom, where I am as he left me: face down on the towels. He opens a bottle of oil containing male pheromones and puts some in the burner by the bed. He watches me start to move on the bed, my senses heightened. He places his mouth at my ear and tells me to relax and trust him. The room is dark but not dark enough, as he slips our play blindfold over my eyes and then rests my head back down on the silk-covered pillow. All the time he is talking to me telling me how lucky he is to have me and how much he loves my body. I feel the massage oil as he trickles it over my shoulders and down my back, and I move and squirm, making some of the oil run off me.

His powerful voice startles me. "Now look what you have done, I want you to keep still. I am going to have to restrict your movement." I feel him lift my arms. Taking pre-prepared silk ties, he slips them over my wrists, one at a time, and then my ankles. He secures them to the bed top and bottom. I can feel him looking at me lying there so vulnerable, as he tells me: "Relax, my darling, and enjoy."

He runs more oil down over my back and then I feel his hands start to massage me, starting with my neck and shoulders and working in deep smooth sweeps down my spine. His hands, re-oiled, then sweep down my thighs and calves, breaking any tension I hold there. He then drips oil onto my ass and works my cheeks in both his hands showing me how much he loves massaging me and how much it means to him that we include it in our lovemaking.

I feel movement as he straddles over me, taking the weight on his hands and feet and lowering himself so that his cock, now hard again, runs over my smooth skin, over my back, sliding down till it meets the well oiled crease of my ass. He drops down gently onto me and rests the length of his cock along the inside of my ruffled pink lips. His hands continue to massage my back as he presses his hardness along the length of me. He leans forward and bites my ear, nibbling it, hearing me moan beneath him.

He asks, "Would you like me to fuck your ass again darling?"

"Oh God yes," I reply.

I know he is smiling as he laughs a little by my ear and tells me, "Oh no, not yet, I have much more in mind for you." He slips the bindings off my wrists and ankles and tells me to turn over. As I turn over he re-ties my ankles, then moves up my body slowly. Kissing me gently, he re-ties my wrists. He can sense how turned on I am now, as I raise my head to him trying to force a more passionate kiss.

He breaks away from me, and whispers, "Oh no, not this time, Ophelia. You have no control". He lies beside me and whispers in my ear, "So why do you think I left the room, what do you think I have to tease you with?" His tongue licks my ear and I murmur as he tells me, "I am going to really enjoy you, and you can't move, so I will decide what I do, when, and how long for."

I feel a nervous excitement run through my body. He trickles more oil down my body, along the gap between my breasts, over my rounded stomach, stopping at my swollen mound. He sits across me, his balls resting on my stomach, and slowly and gently massages my forehead and around my face, kissing me quickly and gently on the lips, down my neck and shoulders, along my arms. He moves past my breasts and massages my stomach, thighs and calves in long, sweeping strokes, savouring all of me. He drizzles oil around both of my nipples and teases them with his fingertips, oh so softly and slowly.

This draws my first moan and he asks, "Is that nice my love?"

"Oh yes," comes my reply.

Slowly his pressure increases and he takes more of my breasts in his hands. Now sitting across me, he works my breasts in large, round sweeps and as he moves, his balls slide along my oiled body. I can sense how turned on he is at the sight of my large breasts covered in oil glistening in his hands by the light from the candle. I murmur, "Oh that's so good," and all my senses are increased because I cannot see.
He moves from me after sliding his cock between my swollen slippery tits. "Well, my love, if your senses are that much more aware, I ask you to guess what I am doing now," he says as he stirs a spoon in the glass of ice he has brought into the room.

"It sounds like ice to me," I reply, as he lays the spoon face down upon my nipple "Oh my God that's cold!" I shout as he moves the spoon to the other nipple. The spoon has the desired effect as both my nipples pucker with the cold and become very erect.

Time for something new," he says, as he takes from the draw a set of beaded-string nipple clamps. Opening the loops to fit my large nipples, he slips them over my erect nipples and pulls the connecting string to tighten them, tight enough to stimulate them so that the pain is minimal but enough to keep them erect.

"Oh fuck," I moan. "What are you doing to me?"

"Use your senses," he tells me, "and try to find the answer."

He takes a cube of ice from the glass and circles my swollen nipples slowly and sensually until they swell and the string tightens slowly on them. When he thinks it is starting to hurt me, he takes a drink from the hot coffee cup he has prepared and engulfs my breast and nipple into his hot mouth, repeating on the other one, as his fingers tease the other. Taking the ice cube again, he slowly travels down my body with it, running it around my swollen mound. He moves so that his head is between my parted legs and lets the ice melt, and it runs down my puckering lips. I can sense him watching as they change shape and colour with the cold, and as the last piece of ice slides down my folds, he takes it on his lips and plunges his freezing cold tongue inside my hot, juicy cunt.

"Oh you bastard," I moan. "That's so cold!"

But he can tell by my attempts to move that I am enjoying it. He lets the last of the cold water run down me, mixing with my juices down into the crease of my ass. Taking the pre-assigned cup of coffee, he drinks the hot liquid into his mouth again and, making sure his mouth is now red-hot, his tongue flicks my frozen clit and the slightest touch makes me moan deeply, as more juices run from me. His hot tongue trails down my inner folds until he reaches my entrance, then his mouth covers me as his tongue enters me deep and hard. I thrash against my restraints but, unable to move, the frustration and sensations build in me and the words I moan leave him in no doubt that I would love his cock inside me right now. But I know he loves having me all to himself as he continues to eat me with a wild passion desperate for me to cum all over his face. My hips rise from the bed and I thrust my body to him, but I have no control. He stops for a minute.

He whispers, "Now, my darling tell me what's happening now?" I hear silence as he applies the finger-held rabbit with the sleeve sliding over his finger. Turning it on, he opens my lips and allows it to flutter against the inside of my lips and folds.

"Oh my God what are you doing to me?" I know by the noise and my experience that it's a battery-operated toy, but not one we have used before.

He talks to me, telling me, "I have bought this for you to keep in your handbag."

He increases the speed to maximum and finds my swollen, engorged clit. As the rabbit's ears make contact with me, his tongue returns – hot again – deep inside me, and as he fucks me long and slow with his mouth and tongue, the rabbit stimulates my clit more than I have known before. He struggles to hold me as my body thrashes within the restraints. He knows he has me now, and as he increases the pressure with his tongue, he kneels between my legs and fucks my cunt wildly with his mouth. The combination of that and our new toy sends me over the edge. I explode all over him, screaming at him, telling him what he knows already: that I am cumming for him like never before

joe_and_michelle

Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 02:48:06 PM
Well damn!   No need for a cup of coffee this morning, this wonderful story woke me up a hell of a lot better than caffeine would have.   

I'm going to look into an oil warmer.  I think Michelle will like.

WBH, that was fantastic.  Hot!   Thank you for sharing.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 03:31:46 PM
Thank you, it's good to know it has the desired affect for a reader.

Offline Dynamite

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • Open the pod bay doors...
Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 01:13:40 AM
Incredibly sexy, Wubble. It really worked for me too. Your talents extend far beyond your wonderful poetry.

The views expressed above are my own and not representative of the fact that, when all is said and done, I would rather be giving you an orgasm.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +949/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 03:20:07 PM
Hell and damnation Wubble... this is a hot story that worked me up... I'll never look at coffee in bed the same way again... Well written... almost teasing the reader... but with the ultimate explosion of sublime sexual satisfaction...

from a simmering vinney...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1344/-3
Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 12:07:43 PM
Glad Vinney bumped this back up again.  Not enough stories from the woman's point of view.  You made me feel like I could understand a woman's needs.  Alas, I'm still just a man.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3139/-41
Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 12:30:54 AM

Thank you, it's good to know it has the desired affect for a reader.

That reader, and THIS reader as well.

Well done WBL!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."