KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cat - part 1 (bg, preteen, first)  (Read 5674 times)
Mithas
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« on: September 02, 2013, 02:57:53 PM »

This is a work of fiction. The author in no way condones or sanctions sex with or between minors. Anything can happen in a story, without consequences or judgement. That is not true for real life, so don't do it! Nuff said really.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Dan. My brother Nick is four years younger than me and through the years we have had some adventures.

When we were young, we had some family friends who had kids pretty much the same age as us.  Cat and Andy were both on the small side for their ages, had blond hair and blue eyes, which was in complete contrast to Nick and myself.  Our two families did lots together, largely because the adults could relax, knowing full well that we were having fun playing and if any trouble arose we'd let them know.

One of the regular haunts was a big country estate where we would go to picnic. Sometimes we would play frisbee or football, with or without the adults. More often than not though us kids would play in the rhododendron bushes that pretty much always surrounded the areas our parents would choose for the picnic. For those who have never seen these bushes, they are pretty big to a couple of young kids, once past the outer foliage there is an internal lattice of thick, gnarly branches and often a big blank, well sheltered area. This makes them a fantastic climbing-frame/den, which can become practically anything to a group of imaginative kids.

Cat and I were older so we were allowed to wonder somewhat further afield. This suited us both as we we loved exploring the estate and as our parents would pick different parts each time, we had plenty of exploring to do. The estate was divided by a river, which could be crossed by a couple of bridges and a small hand-pulled ferry which only ran during the peak season. We were always cautioned to stay well away from the river and not to cross to the house. This caused us great disappointment as the holy-grail could be found on the other side of the river - the ice cream van!

Cat was a girly-girl at school, always clean, pretty, with well brushed shoulder-length hair which she tucked back on one side behind her ear, preferring to wear dresses or skirts. She was in the year below me and hung-out with a group of girls, so we rarely played together at school. When we played together at the weekends, she was practically a Tom-boy: Always in shorts or trousers and loved playing what she referred to as 'boy' games with me. In amongst the rhododendrons our activities varied between exploring, stick-fights, tickle-fights, pretending the bushes were caves or sneeking as 'spies' watching other people in the area.

It was not long after my 9th birthday on an extremely hot spring morning, when we arrived at the estate and everyone got busy making camp. Cat suddenly turned to her parents and asked "Would it be ok if Dan and I went to get some ice creams?" I held my breath waiting for the reply as we were never allowed across the river, never mind to the ice cream van. I was surprised when Cat's mum turned to her dad smiling and said "I think that would be ok, don't you hon?". Her Dad fixed me with an unusual glare and said "Sure, but you have to take very good care of Cat". After standing in shock for what felt like hours, but was probably only a few seconds, I regained my wits enough to promise that I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.  I guess the pleading look I gave my parents was enough to persuade them as we were quickly on our way with money in our pockets.

As soon as we were out of sight of our parents, Cat turned to me and asked "Would you hold my hand?". This was a highly unusual request, but with her father's stern look still fresh in my mind, I decided that she must be feeling scared about something, so I gladly held out my hand. I was quite unprepared for quite how electric her touch felt and my heart raced like mad. Looking at Cat, I suddenly realised that she was wearing a light summer dress, rather than her usual shorts and became acutely aware of just how pretty her smile was. For some reason I couldn't understand things had instantly become different between us and I was struggling to work out what was happening in my shorts, without letting Cat know.

We merrily made our way along the path and then cut across a wide field, before entering the rhododendrons again in the run up to the ferry crossing. Unfortunately the ferry wasn't open yet, so we made our way along the bank to the bridge. By this time I had sobered enough to remember to keep a lookout for cars. I was also distracted enough that whatever had been happening in my shorts wasn't any more.

The ice cream van was open for business and we spent ages choosing our long-forbidden delicacies. Once done, we seemed quite naturally to fall back into holding hands while eating ice cream and started to make our way back. This time, we took the route back from the bridge straight towards our families.

Rounding a corner in the rhododendrons, we saw a couple in a clearing making out. I looked at Cat' who nodded her head towards the nearest bush. We both retreated out of sight and, as so often before, quietly made our way into the bush. Here we were able to watch the couple without being seen ourselves.

The pair were clearly kissing and exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. The woman had a skirt on, but this had ridden up her thighs and the man clearly had his hand between her legs, though we couldn't see what he was doing. I guess she was enjoying it though as we could hear gently gasps of pleasure. What ever was going on in my shorts earlier seemed to be happening again, so stealing a glance at Cat, I assured myself that she wasn't looking, before stuffing my hand down there to find my willy was very hard and stiff. Further exploration was cut short as I lost my balance and fell from the branch I was purched on.

Cat and I looked at each other in horror as we realised our cover was well and truly blown. The guy was on his feet as fast as I was and we broke out the back of the bush in a dead run, with him hot on our heels. As we reached the next set of bushes I chanced a glance back and could see a very red faced guy waving his fist at us, while struggling to get his huge hard willy back in his shorts with the other. "Keep running!", I urged Cat. We made the most of his disadvantage and didn't slow until we were well away from the area. By that time we were both out of breath and crawled into the shelter of a rhododendron to hide and recover.

When our breath had started to come back I noticed that Cat was trembling and shaking like mad. I wasn't sure what was up, but reached over to give her what I hoped was a reassuring hug. She slowly relaxed against me and as she stopped shaking I realised that I had a hardon again, which was in danger of being noticed. Without thinking, I automatically fell back on our normal pattern of light-teasing "Scardy-cat", I whispered with a smile. Cat quickly turned and floored me with a rugby tackle. This was familiar ground and I was ready with both hands to tickle, while at the same time trying to block her attacks. I'd forgotten all about my hardon, until Cat straddled me and our groins ended up rubbing together. Our ticking intensified for a few moments as the electricity of touch raced through our bodies, then looking in each other's eyes we realised that we both knew what was happening and stopped, very red faced but neither of us moving.

Looking at me, Cat asked "Did you see his thing? It was all big and hard."
"Yes it was pretty scary", I replied, for the moment forgetting that I wasn't supposed to admit to being afraid.
"Yours feels pretty hard just now", she added nodding down to where our groins were still touching.
"It is", I replied, "but I'm not entirely sure why"
"Oh silly, that's what happens when a boy fancies a girl. My cousin told me about that the other day". I turned even redder at that as boys weren't supposed to like girls, never mind fancy them.
"Sorry", I added slightly lamely.
"That's ok, I kinda fancy you as well". Now it was her turn to blush and look away. Then evidently summoning up courage, she whispered "Can I see it?"
"Ok. Providing I can see yours"
She bit her lip for a moment, then nodded her head in agreement.

We disentangled ourselves. I undid my shorts, pulling them down along with my undies and my 3 inch willy sprang out. Cat gasped with surprise and delight.

"Can I touch it?", she asked.
"I guess"

Cat slowly reached out and gently ran her finger along the underside. Then clearly more curious, wrapped her hand around it and gently squeezed. The result was amazing, I let out a gasp as suddenly my knees went weak, all my muscles twitched and a few jets of clear liquid came out the end of my willy, landing on the floor and on Cat.

"Ewww! Did you just wee on me?", Cat asked recoiling quickly.
"No!", I responded sharply, "It must be something else, but it felt amazing". I scooped some off the end of my willy and sniffed it. "Certainly doesn't smell like wee", I said defensively.
"Seems a lot thicker than wee", she agreed trying to wipe it off.
"So can I see yours now?"

Cat looked at me carefully. Then gently undid her dress, folded it and hung it on a branch. Watching her stand there in just her pink knickers, socks and shoes, my hardon quickly returned full force. Her face was enchanting in the dappled light falling between the leaves, looking back at me, she hooked her hair behind one ear. There were no boobs on her chest, yet there was a slight swell where they would be in the future and her nipples were standing out. My eyes followed her hands to the waistband of her knickers and I noticed they had little white harts in them. Then I was lost for thought as she slowly lowered and stepped out of them.

I'd never seen a naked girl up this close. I couldn't stop staring at the slightly raised mound between her legs and the tight furrow below it. I slowly reached out, but she stepped back.

"You got to touch mine, please can I touch yours?"
"Ok, but you have to be really gentle. Wait while I lie down"

With that she lay down on the ground in front of me, raised her knees and opened her legs. This opened her furrow slightly and I could see a deeper pink, with a slightly moist glisten within. I reached out and carefully traced the outside of this with my finger, it felt so soft and even better than holding her hand. Trembling slightly I moved closer and gently moved the lips apart with my thumbs.

"Wow", I said, "It seems slightly wet"
"It gets that way sometimes, mostly when I think of you"

I ever so carefully probed a finger between the outer lips and into the damp area beyond.

"Careful", she cautioned, "it can get sore down there".

I bought my finger back out and sniffed it, then licked it.

"Eww", she said, "isn't that nasty?"
"Not really. Slightly sweet and slightly salty"

I returned my finger to it's new found den, gently sliding it back and forwards. Cat seemed to be enjoying this, so I kept it up, but must have gone wrong as suddenly she let out a gasp of pain and shuffled away from me a bit.

"Ouch! That hurt"
"Sorry, I guess I got carried away"
"That's ok, it was nice for a while"

Cat started to put her dress back on. I reached for my pants and then realising I could go one better, I grabbed Cat's knickers and hid them behind my back. Cat immediately sprang at me and once again we were on the ground, this time the ferocity of her attack knocked the wind out of me a bit. Cat grabbed her knickers and then started tickling me as punishment. I howled with laughter and Cat relaxed back a bit, once again making our groins grind together. However, this time there was no cloth to separate us, so my willy was sliding along the furrow of her pussy. This was heavenly and I wasn't about to stop unless Cat did and from the look on her face it didn't seem like she was either. After a couple of minutes my body stiffened and I let loose another few spurts of clear liquid all over her pussy.

Cat slid her dress back off over her head and then leaned forward and kissed me. Our lips parted and in mimicry of what we saw earlier, our tongues danced tasting each other and adding to the electricity. I sat up, pushing Cat upright as well. As she sat down on my lap, so my willy accidentally impaled her pussy. Between her excitement and my earlier preteen ejaculation, things were very well lubricated, but still she recoiled a little and let out a cry of pain. I stopped and held her tight.

"Are you ok?", I asked in fear that I'd hurt her badly
"No, but I think it's going to be ok. I think this is where your willy is supposed to go"
"I don't know, but it feels like heaven. You are so warm and tight"
"Just hold on a few minutes"

After a little while, Cat began to grind against my willy again, causing it to slide in and out of her. I was in heaven, but couldn't stay sitting, so lay back. This allowed me to see my little three inch willy sliding in and out of her bald eight year old pussy. Our movements got more urgent and then she went stiff, letting out a little cry of joy. I could feel some sort of muscles at the entrance to her pussy clenching my willy. We stopped and waited for her to get her breath back. Before we resumed, we rolled over so that I could do more of the work. Holding myself on my arms so as not to squash her, I started driving my willy in and out of her no longer virginal pussy with renewed vigor. Cat wrapped her legs around me, giving better access and pulling me deeper. After what felt like seconds I was squirting yet more preteen ejaculant, but this time into my little lover.

I don't know how long we lay there, but eventually we needed to move. Cat got up and I watched as my recent cum, her juices and a little smear of blood leaked out of her red and puffy pussy. Cat had to pee and remove as much of my cum as possible before getting dressed. Given what we had just gone through together, it seemed perfectly natural when she squatted in the corner and I watched with fascination as a big jet of wee shot out from near where my willy had just been. My hardon was back in an instant.

Looking at my watch I realised we were about 20 minutes overdue and that our parents would be getting worried. We quickly finished getting dressed and hand-in-hand scampered towards our families. After a little discussion, we agreed that we'd simply tell our parents we'd got caught up in watching the ducks on the river.

We did get a bit of a telling off and seeing our linked hands, some half-knowing smiles. Later in the day, I managed to ask Cat how she was feeling. She gave me a good punch, then explained that she was a little sore and could still feeling some of my cum leaking out every now and then. We both agreed that we'd like to do more of the same in the future, but that we'd have to be careful not to get caught.
horny guy
Freakishly Strange

Fame 24

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »

very good story.. thanks
Dannie
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »

Unusual and very erotic.  Kiss Thanks, Dannie
Janus
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »

Damn kids anyway......
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 158

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 01:53:28 AM »

You know you loved the story, Janus. ;-)
That was one of the hottest stories i've read in a while. The being curious, the accidental sex, awesome. Hope to see more like this soon.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Mithas
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 05:52:41 AM »

Glad you enjoyed it  Cheesy Will see what I can do about further parts
WHOSYOURDADDY
Degenerate

Fame 3

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 07:27:26 PM »

Great story hope there will be more to come. 
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 158

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:31:07 PM »

Mithas, further stories on these two characters would be great, but what i meant was stories in a similiar style, different characters, different ages, different backstories, etc. You do have a way with telling a story.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Cats Whiskers
Freakishly Strange

Fame 83

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 10:37:59 PM »

Nice story.

Can we expect more?

Total pervert here - (almost) nothing is taboo. My stories can be found on my profile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: