KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone like MMF threesome's  (Read 5598 times)
Lippy
Total freak

Fame 171

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 04:45:52 AM »

GG, I will participate in a MFF threesome with you if you can find another participant...
Janus, sticking your cock between your legs doesn't count ha ha
Janus
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 04:57:56 AM »

Ahhhh COME ON.....doggone it.  emot_kiss
deleteaccount
Freakishly Strange

Fame 77

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 05:56:01 AM »

GG, I will participate in a MFF threesome with you if you can find another participant...
Janus, sticking your cock between your legs doesn't count ha ha

I'll tuck.
Janus
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 06:33:32 AM »

Ahhh, but who needs a license to cheat these days?

Interesting as the meaning of cheating would be no license to play.
s0nix
Pervert

Fame 20

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »

Didnt mean to come off sounding like I didnt want ANY male feedback.  Just very interested in the F perspective on the whole MMF thing.  The BI scene where I live simply doesnt exist. Even the internet is SO scattered on the subject its become increasingly difficult to be part of a like-mjnded community.

Thanks to all of you for the feedback & please keep it coming!

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D
Kurious_Kitty82
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 02:37:23 AM »

Ahhh, but who needs a license to cheat these days?

Interesting as the meaning of cheating would be no license to play.

True, however , playing as a couple is totally different from playing without ones partner's knowledge or consent. And therein, lies my dilemma of dating a bi man.  Not to say men don't have the same trust issues as women. I've run across a few.

DARLING: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the opposite (or same Wink) sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.
s0nix
Pervert

Fame 20

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 10:04:47 PM »

Trust Issues are certainly NOT gender specific.  Nor are they more or less prevalent in str8/gay/bi individuals or couples.  I will say that, as a Bi Man, the act of telling the girl Im with about my personal predilections has always been really REALLY difficult in itself.

The last 2 women I dated & told both acted cool about it. Until we argued. Then - they spread hard-to-deny lies and said things that. . .well, that fucked me up as far as "trust" is concerned. The "rumors " have had a more lasting effect. Costing me (fair-weather) friends etc.

In short: I dont think I'll ever tell another woman I date. I will NOT cheat or have bi affairs either.

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D
Janus
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2013, 10:10:44 PM »

What a shame that it had to go down like that. Seems when folks are mad they say and do things that are so hurtful.

I will confess, I am guilty of that too but I certainly wouldn't spread private info that could be damaging.
Well Behaved Lady
Global Moderator
Freakishly Strange

Fame 342

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 11:46:15 PM »

Trust Issues are certainly NOT gender specific.  Nor are they more or less prevalent in str8/gay/bi individuals or couples.  I will say that, as a Bi Man, the act of telling the girl Im with about my personal predilections has always been really REALLY difficult in itself.

The last 2 women I dated & told both acted cool about it. Until we argued. Then - they spread hard-to-deny lies and said things that. . .well, that fucked me up as far as "trust" is concerned. The "rumors " have had a more lasting effect. Costing me (fair-weather) friends etc.

In short: I dont think I'll ever tell another woman I date. I will NOT cheat or have bi affairs either.

I'm sorry to hear that, I don't know why we do that to each other, I have been through a tough time lately but I've been dignified in that I haven't spoken badly of the man who caused that hurt, I could have done so much damage too if I was that way inclined. It is of course a different situation to the one we are discussing here. I hope you can at least have trust again in the way it should be within a loving relationship.

lon8639
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »

Just wondering if anyone is into MMF bi threesome's
coacheric
Alien Handyman
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 844

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 05:36:56 PM »

Into?? Wife and I fantasize/RP with the thought so I can say yes in the fact that it turns me on. Never have done anything in real life tho

It's all about ME!
bob r
Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 05:51:28 PM »

My lifelong dream is to be with a 60 plus couple in every way possible..all pleasuring one another and cumming together feeling each others bodies....ooh yessss
Well Behaved Lady
Global Moderator
Freakishly Strange

Fame 342

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 11:29:07 PM »

Most definitely a fantasy, as with FFM not sure if I'd go through with it in reality, so happy for it to stay just fantasy.

warmguyy
Deviant

Fame 22

treat everyone equally

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 11:32:54 PM »

I would do MMF but not sure about doing the other guy , I would love to do DP , one in butt one in vag at the same time . but prob like when i did do a MFF thressome it was better as a fantasy than real .
vinney
POM - March 2012 and October 2014
Burnt at the stake

Fame 544

Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2014, 01:15:52 AM »

Never done MMF but have an experience of FFM... good fun that... but a fantasy has always been MFM...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: