KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are womwn into bi MMF 3somes? Or am I living a hopeless.delusion. . .  (Read 1268 times)
Lippy
Total freak

Fame 164

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 04:45:52 AM »

GG, I will participate in a MFF threesome with you if you can find another participant...
Janus, sticking your cock between your legs doesn't count ha ha
Janus
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 04:57:56 AM »

Ahhhh COME ON.....doggone it.  emot_kiss
snowm
Freakishly Strange

Fame 66

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 05:56:01 AM »

GG, I will participate in a MFF threesome with you if you can find another participant...
Janus, sticking your cock between your legs doesn't count ha ha

I'll tuck.

Luck is merely an illusion, trusted by the ignorant and chased by the foolish.
Janus
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 06:33:32 AM »

Ahhh, but who needs a license to cheat these days?

Interesting as the meaning of cheating would be no license to play.
s0nix
Pervert

Fame 20

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »

Didnt mean to come off sounding like I didnt want ANY male feedback.  Just very interested in the F perspective on the whole MMF thing.  The BI scene where I live simply doesnt exist. Even the internet is SO scattered on the subject its become increasingly difficult to be part of a like-mjnded community.

Thanks to all of you for the feedback & please keep it coming!

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D
Kurious_Kitty82
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 02:37:23 AM »

Ahhh, but who needs a license to cheat these days?

Interesting as the meaning of cheating would be no license to play.

True, however , playing as a couple is totally different from playing without ones partner's knowledge or consent. And therein, lies my dilemma of dating a bi man.  Not to say men don't have the same trust issues as women. I've run across a few.

DARLING: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the opposite (or same Wink) sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.
s0nix
Pervert

Fame 20

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 10:04:47 PM »

Trust Issues are certainly NOT gender specific.  Nor are they more or less prevalent in str8/gay/bi individuals or couples.  I will say that, as a Bi Man, the act of telling the girl Im with about my personal predilections has always been really REALLY difficult in itself.

The last 2 women I dated & told both acted cool about it. Until we argued. Then - they spread hard-to-deny lies and said things that. . .well, that fucked me up as far as "trust" is concerned. The "rumors " have had a more lasting effect. Costing me (fair-weather) friends etc.

In short: I dont think I'll ever tell another woman I date. I will NOT cheat or have bi affairs either.

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D
Janus
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2013, 10:10:44 PM »

What a shame that it had to go down like that. Seems when folks are mad they say and do things that are so hurtful.

I will confess, I am guilty of that too but I certainly wouldn't spread private info that could be damaging.
Well Behaved Lady
Global Moderator
Freakishly Strange

Fame 299

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 11:46:15 PM »

Trust Issues are certainly NOT gender specific.  Nor are they more or less prevalent in str8/gay/bi individuals or couples.  I will say that, as a Bi Man, the act of telling the girl Im with about my personal predilections has always been really REALLY difficult in itself.

The last 2 women I dated & told both acted cool about it. Until we argued. Then - they spread hard-to-deny lies and said things that. . .well, that fucked me up as far as "trust" is concerned. The "rumors " have had a more lasting effect. Costing me (fair-weather) friends etc.

In short: I dont think I'll ever tell another woman I date. I will NOT cheat or have bi affairs either.

I'm sorry to hear that, I don't know why we do that to each other, I have been through a tough time lately but I've been dignified in that I haven't spoken badly of the man who caused that hurt, I could have done so much damage too if I was that way inclined. It is of course a different situation to the one we are discussing here. I hope you can at least have trust again in the way it should be within a loving relationship.

Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy and be with whoever makes you smile
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: