KB - a better class of pervert

News:

anyone like MMF threesome's

s0nix · 13792

Offline s0nix

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-6
on: October 04, 2013, 06:48:58 AM
So whats the REAL deal? Do any of you ladies get intrigued by the idea? Disgusted?  AND - would you ever participate?

Gentleman, please read. But leave the RE for the fairer sex please.

GIVE ME KINK OR GIVE ME DEATH!!

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
I love the image Lippy.

I'm not so sure I could partake but that's just how I am emotionally when I'm with someone. The fantasy however yes for me is hot and brings back memories of some hot texts with a sexy man.

I want to hear what men think too, nothing worse when the originator of a topic is a man and he just wants to hear from the women.  ;D

Offline Lostforkate

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-0
  • Mulder, they've been here for a long, long time.
MMF is on my list of things to do.  Sharing another's confession:

"Now her and I have had a couple casual conversations about this scenario but never from the aspect that we would pursue it. I jokingly say to her that someday I might want to suck a cock just to see what it is like. Till yesterday just a joke. She said that she felt I would be perfect for it as I am easy going. I was hesitant so she said to think about it and she would call me back. A couple hours later she calls and I said I didn't think it was something that was on my bucket list. She asked me to reconsider. She said I would mostly interact with her. Well, might I say we had a fantastic time. For the first 1/2 hour we both pretty much spent our time lavishing all our attention on her. The he asked if I would be willing to lick her clit while he penetrated her. This was so hot. We did it with her and me 69 while he pounded away. Well before long we were all so hotttttttt.. After thrusting for a couple minutes he would pull out and lay his cock on her pussy. Then he would go back in and pound away. She was getting wetter and wetter and I was pounding her mouth when before I knew it he pulled out and laid it there and I couldn't help but take it in my mouth. It was mind blowing. He tasted of her pussy juices. She stopped blowing me to look at what was happening and the sight of this sent her over the edge. With that he went back in and filled the bag while I came in her mouth and she took every drop. We all laid on the bed and talked about what a mind blowing experience we had just had. I know this sounds like something out of penthouse forums but I can tell you I would repeat this in an instant. I realize the chemistry has to be right and she knowing both of us well was pretty sure it would work out well. We agreed to get together again in a couple weeks"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:30:59 PM by Lostforkate »

Offline BigBoyBigCreamHole

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • Want u watch my wife get fucked and me
A while back I was 69'in with my wife and she rammed a big dildo in me (she really got carried away and it hurt, so I pushed back on it as hard as I could -  :emot_weird:WOW!). She has also fingered me. On a couple of occasions while playing or during sex she has got really wet by talking about me taking a big one while pounding her. I would love it more!..and to answer your question - from her actions I'd say she would too

Janus

A while back I was 69'in with my wife and she rammed a big dildo in me (she really got carried away and it hurt, so I pushed back on it as hard as I could -  :emot_weird:WOW!). She has also fingered me. On a couple of occasions while playing or during sex she has got really wet by talking about me taking a big one while pounding her. I would love it more!..and to answer your question - from her actions I'd say she would too

Welcome to KB.....

Hopefully you can build a dialog with her and perhaps you folks can make this a reality for the two of you...

Woo for your first post.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.

Threesomes can be fantastic fun... personally I prefer FMF but... if the opportunity ever arises then why not get into a MMF threesome... would be fascinating sharing the woman and sucking cock... but the main person would be the woman in the middle... would she enjoy being serviced by two males... would there be jealousy between them... would she be turned on like Lippy with her earlier post...?

Guess I'd say a woman has to want to be in the situation... the males have to respect her... but each has their own sexual fantasy, their own arousal and satisfaction to achieve...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline GermanChick

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +93/-2
    • Some Truths about Germans
I've read a couple of stories where it basically turned into MMF with bi elements and those were very hot imo.

I'm an attention whore (even though we're experiencing with soft swinging right now and I get turned on by that too because I find girls beautiful and sexy also) - so two guys with JUST me would be very erotic and its a definite fantasy of mine.
I think it would work best if the guys were a couple and would want to add a girl, that way they'd be secure in their relationship and needs and wants and the girl would just be the icing on the cake for the one that is bi.

I'm with a very dominant male IRL and can't see him ever wanting to have anything to do with another guy's dick. Sharing me with another male? We might be getting there :D but not him sharing himself with another man.

Offline Kurious_Kitty82

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
I too, am an "attention whore" like GermanChick.  While I have participated in MMF sex, it was with two straight guys who were all about me.  Looking back, it turns me on to think about what it would have been like if they had more interaction between themselves instead of just focusing on me.

Would I want to be in a relationship with a man who is bi? Don't know about that.  As in any relationship communication is key, however, with a bi man, I think it would have to be even more important.  While there is a host of toys available now, would that be enough for him?  How often would he need to be with men?  Is this an open relationship?  To me, there would  be too many factors involved, and I don't know if I could deal.  Competing with a another female is one thing, another man...no competition.

DARLING: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the opposite (or same ;)) sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.

snowm

KK, if a bi man chooses to be with you or anyone that does not mean they "need" to still have some playtime with the opposite sex to be satisfied.

Sometimes the love in a relationship can transcend our physical desires and happiness can still be obtained.

Janus

I too, am an "attention whore" like GermanChick.  While I have participated in MMF sex, it was with two straight guys who were all about me.  Looking back, it turns me on to think about what it would have been like if they had more interaction between themselves instead of just focusing on me.

Would I want to be in a relationship with a man who is bi? Don't know about that.  As in any relationship communication is key, however, with a bi man, I think it would have to be even more important.  While there is a host of toys available now, would that be enough for him?  How often would he need to be with men?  Is this an open relationship?  To me, there would  be too many factors involved, and I don't know if I could deal.  Competing with a another female is one thing, another man...no competition.

It all depends on the person. A committed relationship is just that committed. It depends on the dynamics of the relationship if others would be involved. Just because one half of the couple is bisexual doesn't give them license to be with others. Same sex or not.

Offline Kurious_Kitty82

• New Pervert
KK, if a bi man chooses to be with you or anyone that does not mean they "need" to still have some playtime with the opposite sex to be satisfied.

Sometimes the love in a relationship can transcend our physical desires and happiness can still be obtained.

As a bisexual woman, I totally agree with you.  Theoretically, love should transcend all.  But, IMO it doesn't. And the fact of the matter is,  a person can be in love and still cheat.  I understand that a person can be with someone of the opposite sex and feel satisfied.  It basically boils down to impulses.  Some are strong willed, while others are not.  I have been with married men, and know gay men who cheat on their partner.  So to me, a bi man is double trouble.

DARLING: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the opposite (or same ;)) sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.

Offline Kurious_Kitty82

• New Pervert

It all depends on the person. A committed relationship is just that committed. It depends on the dynamics of the relationship if others would be involved. Just because one half of the couple is bisexual doesn't give them license to be with others. Same sex or not.

Ahhh, but who needs a license to cheat these days?

Offline Lippy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +172/-0

As a bisexual woman, I totally agree with you.  Theoretically, love should transcend all.  But, IMO it doesn't. And the fact of the matter is,  a person can be in love and still cheat.  I understand that a person can be with someone of the opposite sex and feel satisfied.  It basically boils down to impulses.  Some are strong willed, while others are not.  I have been with married men, and know gay men who cheat on their partner.  So to me, a bi man is double trouble.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and have their own experiences, on the whole my opinion differs. I am a bi woman and have had relationships with men and women and at no point have I felt the need to go with anyone else,  never mind the opposite sex to whom I have been with.  I value the relationship i am in at the given time.  I am well up for sharing, but if someone wants me to themself they have to be prepared to only have me too, if they can't,  well I don't know how far I can commit.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
S0nix asked us guys nicely NOT To comment, but some guys failed to listen so i'm going to join in just to answer your question wishing for the female point of view.
When i was in high school, i had a crush on a thirty-something HOT redhead. She got married and what somehow one day got into a discuss on threesomes. Me, i told her i was down for a threesome with two females.
She replied all guys want a threesome with two girls but she wanted a M/M/F threesome.
[Of course i did my best to change her mind, and it was fun trying. :P ]

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Lippy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +172/-0
GG, I will participate in a MFF threesome with you if you can find another participant...
Janus, sticking your cock between your legs doesn't count ha ha

Janus

Ahhhh COME ON.....doggone it.  :emot_kiss:

snowm

GG, I will participate in a MFF threesome with you if you can find another participant...
Janus, sticking your cock between your legs doesn't count ha ha

I'll tuck.

Janus

Interesting as the meaning of cheating would be no license to play.

Offline s0nix

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-6
Didnt mean to come off sounding like I didnt want ANY male feedback.  Just very interested in the F perspective on the whole MMF thing.  The BI scene where I live simply doesnt exist. Even the internet is SO scattered on the subject its become increasingly difficult to be part of a like-mjnded community.

Thanks to all of you for the feedback & please keep it coming!

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D

Offline Kurious_Kitty82

• New Pervert

Interesting as the meaning of cheating would be no license to play.

True, however , playing as a couple is totally different from playing without ones partner's knowledge or consent. And therein, lies my dilemma of dating a bi man.  Not to say men don't have the same trust issues as women. I've run across a few.