KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

anyone like MMF threesome's

s0nix · 13785

Offline s0nix

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-6
Trust Issues are certainly NOT gender specific.  Nor are they more or less prevalent in str8/gay/bi individuals or couples.  I will say that, as a Bi Man, the act of telling the girl Im with about my personal predilections has always been really REALLY difficult in itself.

The last 2 women I dated & told both acted cool about it. Until we argued. Then - they spread hard-to-deny lies and said things that. . .well, that fucked me up as far as "trust" is concerned. The "rumors " have had a more lasting effect. Costing me (fair-weather) friends etc.

In short: I dont think I'll ever tell another woman I date. I will NOT cheat or have bi affairs either.

Life's short -- Try EVERYTHING. Twice =D

Janus

What a shame that it had to go down like that. Seems when folks are mad they say and do things that are so hurtful.

I will confess, I am guilty of that too but I certainly wouldn't spread private info that could be damaging.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Trust Issues are certainly NOT gender specific.  Nor are they more or less prevalent in str8/gay/bi individuals or couples.  I will say that, as a Bi Man, the act of telling the girl Im with about my personal predilections has always been really REALLY difficult in itself.

The last 2 women I dated & told both acted cool about it. Until we argued. Then - they spread hard-to-deny lies and said things that. . .well, that fucked me up as far as "trust" is concerned. The "rumors " have had a more lasting effect. Costing me (fair-weather) friends etc.

In short: I dont think I'll ever tell another woman I date. I will NOT cheat or have bi affairs either.

I'm sorry to hear that, I don't know why we do that to each other, I have been through a tough time lately but I've been dignified in that I haven't spoken badly of the man who caused that hurt, I could have done so much damage too if I was that way inclined. It is of course a different situation to the one we are discussing here. I hope you can at least have trust again in the way it should be within a loving relationship.

Offline lon8639

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #23 on: February 03, 2014, 05:26:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone is into MMF bi threesome's

Offline bob r

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 05:51:28 PM
My lifelong dream is to be with a 60 plus couple in every way possible..all pleasuring one another and cumming together feeling each others bodies....ooh yessss

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 11:29:07 PM
Most definitely a fantasy, as with FFM not sure if I'd go through with it in reality, so happy for it to stay just fantasy.

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally
Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 11:32:54 PM
 I would do MMF but not sure about doing the other guy , I would love to do DP , one in butt one in vag at the same time . but prob like when i did do a MFF thressome it was better as a fantasy than real .

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #27 on: February 04, 2014, 01:15:52 AM
Never done MMF but have an experience of FFM... good fun that... but a fantasy has always been MFM...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Rabbit

• New Pervert
Reply #28 on: February 04, 2014, 11:40:33 AM
My wife and I have done a MMF threesome.  We both enjoyed it. She wants to do it again and have a guy lick her pussy while I fuck her and occasionally pull out and let him suck her juices off me.

Offline lon8639

• New Pervert
Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 06:29:46 PM
I've had a MMF threesome. It was so arousing. I loved licking her pussy while she got fucked. Want to do it again with willing couple's.

Offline Cats_Whiskers

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-2
Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 06:56:20 PM
I've done both MMF and MFF - and they were great up until I got jealous during the MMF.

Would I do it again, probably.

Total pervert here - (almost) nothing is taboo. My stories can be found here

Offline azuroge

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
  • Wipe that smirk off your face. — Black Reaper
Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 07:00:20 PM
I've often fantasized about a MMF but I think the jealousy would get in the way of it.

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”
― Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings ―

Offline Fatfella

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-2
Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 02:14:49 PM
 MMF   oh fuck yes,       I love to fuck a woman while her husband plays with my arse, I like to see the expression on the womans face as I fuck her and suck her husbands cock .  Allways the first spunking is just a huge amount its just so naughty

"" With Love " With Peace "
             " Be Naughty "

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 02:17:47 PM
I've often fantasized about a MMF but I think the jealousy would get in the way of it.

For you and so many other people including myself, in a FFM situation.

Offline in2itall69

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 02:21:08 PM
I love them!!! as a Husband playing alone i really enjoy playing with couples whether they are bi or not. Theres so much you can do in a MMF situation and i love it cause you know the female is really going to get to be the center of attention and enjoy herself more!

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 04:38:18 PM
I've done a FFF, but that was where all three of us were not in a relationship together. There was no jealousy, however we all three found that being the center I the other two's attention the best part. I can fully understand the pitfalls. I never entered into a 3some with a lover.

I have to admit, I don't share well.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 07:00:49 PM
I have done MFM threesomes but never one where the 2 guys have any contact. I have fantasized about sucking a guys cock with a guy but just fantasy, not sure I really want to do it.

Also I have only done MFM with guys I wasn't in a serious relationship with.  I have done Both FFM and FFF with a SO and it worked out well with no jealousy.

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +88/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #37 on: February 07, 2014, 12:19:00 AM
Have experienced a MFF which was generally well receivd as far as I remember....

Had a opportunity for  a MMF, but the other male felt uncomfortable, so nothing eventuated. It was with my first wife and intened to give her all the pleasure...maybe he was concerned about MM activity, although it wasn't on the menu...
8)

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...

Janus

Reply #38 on: February 07, 2014, 10:51:40 PM
It is odd how the placement of the Letters can alter the meaning here....MMF would indicate that the two men are enjoying each other as well. MFM would indicate that the woman is a sandwich between the two men...

I wasn't sure if you all knew that there was a certain way to place the letters to indicate the order of business. LOL

If the same sex letters are next to each other than that says that it is a Bi or gay situation......Just my two cents.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 12:29:36 AM
It is odd how the placement of the Letters can alter the meaning here....MMF would indicate that the two men are enjoying each other as well. MFM would indicate that the woman is a sandwich between the two men...

I wasn't sure if you all knew that there was a certain way to place the letters to indicate the order of business. LOL

If the same sex letters are next to each other than that says that it is a Bi or gay situation......Just my two cents.

HAHA! I found that out the hard way once.  I sent a text to a friend and mentioned an MMF.  I didn't mean the guys would fuck each other, LOL. But my friend knew the difference and gave me a lot of shit.

Funny how it always seems to be FFM and never FMF when the guy suggests it. The guy just assumes the girls will play with each other, Not that Im complaining, LOL!! :aol_doubledildo: