KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex confessions, with pictures  (Read 32180 times)
toeinh2o
POY 2013
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1095

I used to compete. Now I buy trophies.

« on: October 31, 2013, 03:29:47 PM »

This is my dad’s 19 year old fiancee. My dad, who at 14 became a father with a 17 year old girl. My dad, who gained custody of me when I was 5 when my mom’s parents got into some kind of trouble with the law and left the state. My dad, who can literally charm the pants off of any girl. My dad, who had a different girl wake up on Saturday mornings. My dad, who told me when I was little that he played a game in his bedroom with these girls that involved a lot of shouting. My dad, whose confidence and good looks I seemed to have missed. My dad, who, when I was 14, got some girl he slept with to have sex with me after (I did because she was hot and I was 14, but it was still weird). My dad, who very obviously started dating this girl because he saw her when he dropped me off for school and noticed how short her skirt was (she was a senior at the time). My dad, who had a sixth sense for knowing that she was a huge slut. My dad, who obviously was fucking her in the car but didn’t bring her over until she turned 18. My dad, who proposed to her six months after she graduated high school. My dad, who asked if I wanted to call her mom even though she’s only three years older than me. My dad, who gave me a lot more detail about how she is in bed than I would want to know. My dad.
galaxybounce
Pheasant Plucker
Global Moderator
Freakishly Strange

Fame 338

Everything in moderation.

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 03:37:30 PM »

I'm a bit confused here. Is this someone else's true story, yours from earlier in life or is it just in the wrong section?

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln
Diesel Dog
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:53:48 PM »

Here's her Facebook so perhaps she can shed light on this.
https://www.facebook.com/KatieRogersXoXo
toeinh2o
POY 2013
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1095

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »

I'm a bit confused here. Is this someone else's true story, yours from earlier in life or is it just in the wrong section?

I swear, you and Ms. Barbara must be born under the same star sign GB.  Freaking literalists.

This is a repost from a tumblr board called "True Sex Confessions With Pictures."  http://truesexconfessionswithpics.tumblr.com/ 

People post their confessions with a photo.  I have no idea if they are real.  The title of the board is "true" sex confessions, and that's about all you get on the Internet.

Sorry if this requires too much imagination to enjoy.  Wink   emot_laughing
toeinh2o
POY 2013
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1095

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 07:12:29 PM »

This is my bottom half. Use you’re imagination to think what I look like in the top half. I just turned 20 and am a soph in college. I want 2 tell a story about my bf and something his mom said.

Ive been dating my boyfriend for just less then a year. He’s a bit younger then me. Actually alot. He’s turning 17 next month but u wouldn’t know it from looking at him. 6 foot 5, 220, big muscles, not a bit of fat on him. He’s a swimmer and a basketball player. He’s one quarter black which makes his skin the most beautiful color.

We met last summer on the beach. Hit it off right away. I never would of known he was so young. We were dating for like a month before I realized how young he was. I kinda freaked out but honestly hes the hottest guy Ive ever dated, and he is quite remarkable in bed if I do say so myself (even tho he’s young he has like 3 times as much experience as me LOL).

So anyways, once I get over the age thing we become a pretty serious couple. And I meet his mom, who had him when she was like 17 so shes only like 33 or something and really hot. His dad has never been around. Shes also really cool about letting me stay over, which is good bc I share a dorm with 3 other girls. Only problem is trying to be quiet when we have sex - like I said hes really really good.

So anyways I become friends with his mom. She really likes me, and we chat about fashion, tanning, etc. So last fall after we were dating for like 6 months, I came over and my bf was out still. So were sitting watching TV and chatting, and drinking wine. His mom gets a bit drunk and says something like ‘I’ve always wondered something. His father was a total asshole, but was so good in bed. And he had a really really big one. I always wondered if my son got the same trate. I havent seen ‘it’ for a long time.’

And then Im like super embarassed and not sure what to say. But I kind of go with it. I say that her son is pretty big (he is - like not huge big but definitely above average). And then she uses her hands to show how big his father was. And I’m talking guinness world records. Like probably a foot. I’m sure she was exagerating, but still, it sounds like it was so big.

She talks more about how the first few times they had sex she couldnt go to school because she was so sore. And when she was pregnant she didnt want to have sex bc she was worried it would hurt the baby. So then they broke up before even he was born.

So anyways just like the weirdest convo to have with your bf’s mom.
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1175

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

I swear, you and Ms. Barbara must be born under the same star sign GB.  Freaking literalists.

Though I'm honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as Galaxybounce, please leave me out of this one.

And speaking of excessive literalism, are you the same "toeinh20" who nitpicked "Exhibitionistic Real Girls" so much that it basically killed the thread?

Just wondering...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

toeinh2o
POY 2013
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1095

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 07:22:16 PM »

Though I'm honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as Galaxybounce, please leave me out of this one.

And speaking of excessive literalism, are you the same "toeinh20" who nitpicked "Exhibitionistic Real Girls" so much that it basically killed the thread?

Just wondering...

Darling, "Exhibitionistic Real Girls" ended up hijacking the subject matter of my "Mirror Girls."  A selfie in the mirror is not exhibition.  Waving your titties at passer-bys near the bus stop is.  LOL.

Have some candy.  You know I love you.  Happy Halloween. 
galaxybounce
Pheasant Plucker
Global Moderator
Freakishly Strange

Fame 338

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 07:41:21 PM »

Darling, "Exhibitionistic Real Girls" ended up hijacking the subject matter of my "Mirror Girls."  A selfie in the mirror is not exhibition.  Waving your titties at passer-bys near the bus stop is.  LOL.

And me and MissB are the literalists? Ok. Sounds a lot like "one set of rules for you and another set of rules for me", but ok.

Anyway,

This is a repost from a tumblr board called "True Sex Confessions With Pictures."  http://truesexconfessionswithpics.tumblr.com/ 

People post their confessions with a photo.  I have no idea if they are real.  The title of the board is "true" sex confessions, and that's about all you get on the Internet.

Sorry if this requires too much imagination to enjoy.  Wink   emot_laughing

Three things.

First, any comparison to MissB is a big compliment as far as I'm concerned.

Second, people don't go to the bother of creating specifically categorised threads for someone else to post whatever the fuck they like in them, which is a point you clearly feel strongly about yourself (to the point where threads are "yours", no less). It's not breaking the law but it falls loosely under the heading of a dick move.

Third, writers tend to take plagiarism pretty seriously so you might want to think about mentioning them or linking the source. Again, presenting others' sex stories as your own isn't illegal, just another dick move. It would also have the effect of avoiding confusion so this conversation would not be happening.

Sorry if that requires too much effort.

Happy Halloween!

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1175

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »

Just wondering...

Have some candy.  You know I love you.  Happy Halloween. 

You're right. I was going to respond, but hey, it's Halloween. And I have a King Size Reeses Peanut Butter Cup sitting in the refrigerator calling my name...

MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1175

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 07:55:39 PM »

I swear, you and Ms. Barbara must be born under the same star sign GB.

I'm a Gemini. What's your sign, GB?

(And does that aggressively lame pickup line translate across the pond?)

P.S. Toe, any jokes regarding "twins" will get you a firm smack in the face.

galaxybounce
Pheasant Plucker
Global Moderator
Freakishly Strange

Fame 338

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 08:02:29 PM »

I'm a Gemini. What's your sign, GB?

(And does that aggressively lame pickup line translate across the pond?)

P.S. Toe, any jokes regarding "twins" will get you a firm smack in the face.

Aries, I'm afraid. And yes, we get that line across here too. It's also a favourite question of bouncers trying to determine if IDs are fake.

Oh and Toe? At least when I'm a cunt it's only a costume. Boom!

Grm
Freakishly Strange

Fame 339

Goodbye KB

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 11:52:17 PM »

This is a first, true story turns into 1408,  a true story gets a boo, OMG its a fucking nightmare! Must be Halloween.
Janus
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 11:57:23 PM »

So this is what you liberals do when you don't have any Conservatives to bitch at? Fight with each other?

Popcorn, get your fresh hot popcorn only a dollar.....Pink lemonade .25 cents

Hee hee hee....don't let me stop you..........

Sorry ma'am roasted peanuts are the next vendor over.
SouthernGent
Total freak

Fame 26

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 04:30:07 AM »

WOW!!!!

The Gentleman Freak.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: