KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Becky's Pony  (Read 27637 times)
Shaman
« on: June 18, 2007, 01:24:33 AM »

Becky's Pony

I would like to acknowledge Lola for this story. Without her experiences and significant contributions this story would not have been created. The story line is based on her experiences and embellished by our imaginations.

I dare you!

No, I dare you!

No, You first.

He's your pony, you should touch his thing first.

I was trying desperately to get Becky to touch Sam's jet-black penis. I wanted to, but not first.

Ewe! It will be gross if I touch!

No it won't Becky. It just looks like black skin.

Becky ran away saying Ewe! Ewe! The next day she touched it. She took one finger and touched it; gently at first and then ran her finger up and down its length. I did the same thing and then took it in my hand. It felt soft on the outside and hard on the inside. It felt so warm and I could feel his pulse in my palm.

Way cool! I wondered out loud if a boy's penis would be the same.

I ran my hand up and down its length. Sam bucked his hips and whinnied. I dropped his penis, fearing that I had hurt him. He didn't seem hurt so I picked it up again. I urged Becky to wrap her hand around it. After some coaxing she did.

Wow! I can feel his pulse just like you said.

We both ran our hands up and down his penis. If really felt good in our hands. I think Sam liked it too. He just kept whinnying and bucking his hips.

That's how it all started 30 years ago. I was 14. Becky and I were best of friends. We shared every moment together. Including experiencing womanhood. We were friends but quite competitive. I had the first period. She started growing breast first. I had a pretty good patch of hair down there and Becky had none.

Once our hormones kicked in we discovered boys. They filled every conversation. Always wondering what they looked like without any clothes. We discovered romance magazines and began reading the romantic love stories. We spent almost all of our allowances on magazines. There were no clues about lovemaking and what it all meant. But it just felt sexy and romantic. We talked for hours about making love to boys like the magazine. Our mothers had left that part blank, saying that you will find it all out when you get married.

The first time we saw Sam's penis, Becky was brushing his head and he had his nose near her crotch. I was brushing his side when I saw this thing extend down under his belly. I traded places with Becky so she could see it. We figured it was a penis, but we weren't sure. We had no idea what to do to bring it out again. The only thing that seemed to work after repeated tries was to have him smell our crotch. Becky and I played with Sam everyday, getting quite accustomed to coaxing his penis out of its sheath by smelling our crotches. We just kept staring at it and wondering if boys looked the same. When Sam would put it in it's place we would stimulate him again and just stare. Again and again we would do the same thing.

Once we touched his penis our curiosity progressed a step further. One of us would hold his head while the other would stroke his penis. I began to feel an itch in my crotch as we played with Sam.

One night when Becky was sleeping over, we dug out the latest romance magazines and began reading. I started feeling the itch again. I was so caught up in the story that Becky noticed me rubbing my pussy. She asked me what was going on. I told her that I had this itch. I slid my panties to the side and explored further. Suddenly I found a hard knot near the top of my pussy lips. I was scared at first until we checked Becky and she had one also. This little knot was rock hard and very sensitive. We both lazily rubbed as we read.

The next day at the library we discovered that this knot was our clitoris. The rest of the week we played with Sam every day refining our stroking technique. I would rub my clit while I stroked his penis. I also found that I was really getting turned on having Sam smell my crotch. I would open my legs further and press my crotch down on his nose, placing more pressure on my clit.

Becky would let him smell her but she wanted no part of pressing her clit against his nose even though she new how much pleasure I was deriving from the experience.

One Friday morning, exactly one week after discovering Sam's penis, Becky left for camp. We really hated to be apart all summer, but it had started several years before and we were used to spending the time apart. The day before Becky left I tasted Sam's penis. I had been trying all week to get Becky to do it. She finally said that she would if I went first.

I licked its side with my tongue, but Becky refused and ran off. I licked it again and finally kissed the head before I ran after her. I was rather aroused by this. I was disappointed that Becky did not share my growing desire for animals, especially Sam.

My penis curiosity was getting the best of me. Every chance I had I would examine an animal's penis. Becky went along with me, but I could tell she was only interested in boy's equipment. There was a bull that we caught with his penis exposed and there was Buster. He was the neighborhood mutt. A big yellow orange dog with a big red cock. He followed Becky and I around, so I became practiced at rubbing him to expose his penis. Becky and I got a kick out of the way he would start hunching when I would rub his sheath. Becky would never touch him. I tried our tomcat, but could never find his penis. One of the neighbors had a goat that I got his penis out of its sheath once. All of them were different adding to our confusion of what boys had between their legs. I was really curious about the big knot in Buster's cock. What was that for?

I volunteered to take care of Sam for the summer. I had to beg to have Becky's dad Roy agree. Finally, Becky helped by telling him that she wanted me too. I just had to be able to take care of him. He was my access to my growing sexuality and a way to fulfill my curiosity. So I started a daily routine of taking care of Sam. I walked across the field that separated our houses three times a day. In the morning I would feed and water him. After he ate I would let him smell my crotch. When his penis protruded, I would stroke it and lick the side. ending up kissing the head. After lunch, I would give him a bath and brush him dry. I hated to get my clothes wet, so I started taking them off. I found it very arousing to open my naked legs, placing the bridge of his nose just above his nostrils in my crotch. I could ride up and down on the bridge and massage my clit on the solid edges of his nostrils. After I could see his penis erect under his body, I would slide my naked flesh down his side till I could grasp his penis in my hand. My nipples would get really hard. I would rub them on his hair while I stroked his penis. I found that my pussy was getting wet. Very strange, I couldn't find anything in the library about it.

That afternoon I lay in bed reading romance magazines and rubbing my pussy, which got very wet. I had this sensation to raise my hips in response to my strokes every time my fingers brushed across my clit.

That day, two new things had happened. No idea what they meant in the scheme of things. But it sure felt good. I remember asking myself what's going on with me?

My brother had just come home on leave from Germany. We had always been real close, but he was spending most of his time with his friends, so I couldn't ask him anything. My curiosity about boys pushed me into his bedroom to check things out. Maybe there was something there. I first noticed his underwear had this strange flap on the front; not much else although his underwear from last night had a funny smell.

Then I saw the edge of a magazine sticking out of his suitcase. I opened the lid to find four magazines with nude women and men on the cover. I snatched up one and headed back to my room. For a 14-year-old curious about sex, this was like opening an encyclopedia of knowledge. Inside were pictures, stories, funny looking devices, and even comic strips. I quickly turned the pages until I saw it. A man's penis fully erect, just like Sam's. In fact it looked a lot like Sam's, except not as big around or as long. I was immediately fixated. I spent the afternoon studying the pictures and stories on the subject. I was convinced that it was pleasurable to kiss a man's penis. The woman in the pictures seemed to enjoy it.

I took Sam for our evening ride. I abbreviated our ride and hurriedly took him down into the woods to my hiding place. It was like a small box canyon. It was well-hidden and only one way in. I felt very safe here. There was a creek and a nice spring. When we got there I took off my clothes and knelt down beside Sam. I began rubbing on his sheath and was rewarded with the head of his penis. I kissed the head and his length started filling my hands. I had his head in my mouth and his length shoved my head back, as it's hard length pushed from his body. Just like in the magazine I stroked his length in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes a shot of liquid oozed into my mouth. It tasted good so I swallowed it. Every few strokes another shot oozed onto my tongue. When one of then hit the back of my throat I stopped, fearing that I might injure him. I was so aroused, my itch turned into a bonafide pain. I rode his nose with my naked pussy. My hips were bucking up and down when there was this electrical sensation that started flowing up my spine. I stopped, out of fear again, and took Sam home.

That night I rescued the same magazine after my brother left and read a story about this woman. She had an orgasm by rubbing her clit. The description of her experiences sounded just like mine, except hers seemed more intense. I turned the page and began rubbing my clit as I studied the pictures of this woman performing, what the magazine called a blowjob, on this man. In the last two pictures this sticky stuff exploded from the hole in his penis and splattered all over this woman's face. It looked gross, but she sure had a big satisfied smile on her face. As I studied the pictures my hips began to rise and I rubbed my clit harder. Suddenly, I had this raging electrical flow up and down my spine. My eyes rolled into my head and this wonderful warm glow filled me from my toes to the hair on my head. I was left with the most wonderful adrenaline rush of my life. This was my first orgasm. Why didn't my mother tell me about something as wonderful as this? Maybe she didn't know.

The next day I decided to make Sam squirt. I rode him after his breakfast to my hiding place. I took off my clothes and coaxed his penis into my mouth. As before his extending length pushed my head away from his body, as he became erect. I stroked his penis in and out of my mouth taking as much of it into my mouth as I could. The motions I learned from the magazine must have refined my technique because Sam started oozing that same liquid into my mouth after just a few strokes. I continued to refine and practice my technique on his penis. He would whinny when I did something that he really liked. A few minutes later he started bucking his hips. I was having trouble staying on his head, so I released him from my mouth and took his length in both my hands and used my spit to lubricate them. I was on my knees stroking his penis in front of me. I would kiss the head as I forced my hands to the bottom of his length. He jerked his hips forward suddenly and I was blasted with cum in the face and all over the front of my body. I continued to rub his penis and the cum on my body. It made my fingers slide so softly over my erect nipples. I tasted the cum from my hands. It was good. I was smiling and just as satisfied as the woman in the magazine for being able to make Sam squirt. What would Becky have thought about this?

That afternoon my progression into the world of sexual experience continued. I looked at pictures of men and woman making love. Even though the pictures showed the man's penis stuck in the woman's body I couldn't understand how it could be. I certainly couldn't find any holes in my body. I went to the barn to see Sam. I aroused him and placed his penis between my legs. My pussy was so wet that I glided back and forth across his penis. I squeezed my legs together placing maximum pressure on my clit. I dreamed that his penis was inside me. I mimicked the moves in the magazine bringing myself off to an intense orgasm.

I went to the library at lunch finding a new book. I learned about vaginas, hymens and the uterus. The book talked about how the hymen had to tear creating the opening to the vagina. I had my answer. When I got home I explored my hymen and found a small opening at the bottom. I could get my little finger past it, confirming there was a hole underneath it. I rubbed myself to another huge orgasm dreaming about having Sam split my hymen. I so wanted Sam to be my first lover and take my virginity. I couldn't wait.

The next morning I waited for the cars at Becky's house to disappear. When they did I dashed across the field to the barn. I greeted Sam, fed and watered him. I took off all my clothes and rubbed my clit dreaming of making love to Sam. When Sam finished his meal I felt his nose in my crotch. I opened my eyes and brushed his face. I spread my legs and he stuck his nose in and his hot breath instantly had my pussy wet. I parted my pussy lips with the bridge of his nose and ground my clit on his nostrils. I was really aroused. I slid along his body rubbing my erect nipples on his coat. I had goose bumps all over.

I went down on my knees and massaged his sheath. When the head appeared, I took it in my mouth and held his penis in my hands as it extended. Something told me to rise up and bend over at the waist. When I did, Sam stuck his nose on my pussy. I ground my clit into his nose as I hungrily stroked his penis with my mouth. When he started oozing precum I stood up and placed his penis between my legs. I could wrap my pussy lips around part of his shaft, but I couldn't get the head positioned so that he could enter me.

I turned around bending over at the waist and reached between my legs. In this position I could get his penis in the right place. I pressed it hard against my hymen but it wouldn't tear. I needed lubrication. I looked around and found some udder cream. I lubricated my pussy and Sam's shaft.

I placed his penis between my legs and stroked him to a really hard state. I was panting I was so hot to get his penis inside me. I got into position again. I found the small opening in my hymen and started pressing hard. I held it firmly and bounced back hard on his shaft. The third try I felt his penis enter me. There was some pain, but the fullness that I felt from his penis inside me overwhelmed any pain. I stroked back and forth in pure ecstasy on his cock. I was so proud that my lover had taken me.

I looked between my legs and saw my lost virginity mixed with his precum running down my legs. I was so satisfied. I was rapidly coming to an orgasm. It was too soon. I pulled off and went after his tool with my mouth. He was filling my mouth over and over with precum. I swallowed hungrily.

I turned again and pushed his cock into me again when I had calmed down. It was painful going, but once in I began shoving as much of him inside me as I could get; the pain disappeared in a sea of desire. My tight little pussy was getting a workout. His penis was so filling. I rose to a glorious orgasm and slowly my rhythm subsided. I got on my knees and finished him with my hands. After the first blast I took him in my mouth and drained him of his cum.

When I left the barn at noon, I knew deep down that animals were my first choice in lovers. I glided across the field to my house on cloud nine. My mother even commented that I had a glow about me. That afternoon, we went to our hiding place on the creek. We made slow passionate love again. On my way home I mentally thanked my brother for having those magazines.

The next morning I took Sam down to the creek. We made love again, except this time when he was close to squirting, I rubbed his penis on my clit till he started blasting and then shoved his length in my pussy so I could feel the remaining cum shots inside me. I had an orgasm just from the hot cum shots filling me to overfilling and running down my legs. We spent most of the day on the creek making love. I went home and slept for two hours that afternoon. My dreams were full of Sam and our passionate lovemaking.

The next few weeks were marvelous. I continued studying the magazines and refining my lovemaking. Sam and I were together everyday. I couldn't get enough of him and I was having four or five orgasms a day. I just couldn't leave my clit alone. In between visits with Sam I usually rubbed myself to an orgasm. I did learn how to take his first shot of cum. I found that if I pulled all but the head out, his first blast of cum would rebound off my cervix giving me intense pleasure. Then I would take his entire length in my pussy and milk him dry of cum with my muscles. I was becoming an accomplished lover.

Since I had started undressing when I was with Sam, I always waited for Becky's parents to leave before I went over to the barn. They never came down to the barn, preferring to call from the house or the garage, but I wanted to be careful.

It was raining that morning and rather than checking in the garage as I crossed the yard I went straight to the barn. I was wet so I took off my clothes and fed Sam. I daydreamed about how wonderful his penis was going to feel inside me as I completed my chores. I told myself that sex with Sam was my reward for taking care of him. I didn't need any reward; I loved Sam.

I started my lovemaking like every day and eventually worked up to burying his cock in my pussy. With the daily workouts, I could just about take his entire length to the sheath. Taking it all was my goal for the day. I was determined to have an orgasm by rubbing my clit on his black sheath.

I started out with a slow methodical stroke gathering intensity to a furious pace. I was really hot for his penis. My strokes turned to rearward lunges at his cock and then I stopped and just pressed back on his cock with all my weight. I took a step into him and pressed until I felt his sheath on my pussy lips. I kept stretching until I could grind my clit into his sheath. I had all my weight against his cock and just ground and ground my clit on his sheath. The full feeling I had was glorious, well worth the intense lunging it took to stretch my pussy to take all of him. What I wouldn't have given for a full-length mirror.

Just as I could feel my orgasm starting to rise, the door of the bar opened and in walked Roy. He just stood there with his mouth open. I was so far gone my body refused to stop and took me to the orgasm I had been dreaming of. I can remember bucking and bucking, just pounding on his penis till I came to my senses.

Roy had this really big smile on his face. I pulled off of Sam and went for my clothes. Roy didn't stop me. I asked him what he was going to do. He said he would tell my mother. I started pleading with him not to.

Eventually we came to an agreement that spared me the embarrassment. For his silence, I agreed to let him participate. So from then on every Friday we met in the barn after Becky's mother went into town.

When I got home and thought about it, I really didn't mind getting caught by Roy since I was still curious about boys and Roy could answer all of my questions. That very next Friday I found out how exciting it could be having two lovers pursue your body. I didn't know how to get started with Roy, so I started with Sam getting him erect and taking him in my mouth.

I turned to Roy on my knees and he approached. I unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his jeans. He was already erect when I exposed his cock. It was a downsized version of Sam, sure enough. That was great. I took him in my mouth and gave him a blowjob. He exploded in my mouth and I sucked him dry.

Then I turned to Sam and drove his penis deep inside me and brought myself to a huge orgasm. As I finished, Roy was erect again so I turned and took Sam in my mouth. Roy entered me from behind. I used his strokes to bring Sam off blasting his cum all over me.

By August I had learned a lot from Roy about men and about sex. But he didn't change my mind about my preference for animals. I was still having multiple orgasm everyday and I needed more experiences. If I didn't have an orgasm every couple of hours I got edgy. The more I had sex with Roy the more I was convinced that I loved mating with animals more.

One Thursday afternoon I went by the garage and asked Roy if he would help me mate Buster. I had started massaging Buster's penis weeks before. He began following Sam and I to our hiding place. He watched us make love and usually howled and licked his penis in excitement. I could see Roy's hard on through his jeans as the words came out of my mouth.

I brought Buster with me the next day. After making love to Sam, Roy instructed me to lie on a bench. Buster was howling and licking his penis like always. He immediately came over and smelled my crotch. He started to lick me at once. It felt good to have his tongue rake over my pussy. I spread my legs and he started licking my clit.

After a few minutes Roy got me on all fours. Roy led Buster around to my pussy and once he got a whiff he plunged his nose in again and started to lick again. My body was sizzling after a few minutes. Roy lifted buster onto my back. He instinctively began to hunch. He didn't know what to do, so Roy guided him to my entrance and once he felt my lips on his penis he lunged forward burying himself inside me. Boy, was he a fast thruster. He got me revved up fast.

Roy said that I needed to be careful not to get locked with him. I didn't know what he meant, but Roy held his hand around Buster's knot... Roy explained that male dogs buried their knots into females to lock them up and shoot cum to impregnate them. So Buster just pounded in and out till he came. On the first shot he got really still. I could feel him shooting inside me. It was real hot and soon it was leaking out around his penis. I was so close to an orgasm when he finished.

He pulled out and I asked Roy to finish me. He plunged his penis inside me and within a few strokes I came hard all over his tool. I pleaded with Roy not to stop. I felt his penis pulse with my words and I could feel his shots filling me for the first time with human cum. The rest of the morning I swapped back and forth between my three men. By lunch Buster was fully aware of sex with women and every chance he had he would mount me. He knew exactly what to do; getting his penis started and then shoving forward burying his cock to the hilt. After that morning Buster followed me everywhere.

Two days later I locked with Buster. I wanted to feel the sensation of being locked up to a dog. I was down at the creek and Buster had just licked me to my first orgasm of the day. I rolled over on all fours and he pounced on me burying his cock deeply inside. He was really frantically pounding his cock in me. I was getting turned on again and felt my heat rising.

I pushed back against him and he thrust his knot right inside me. I was at first surprised and started to react. I got really still. I could feel his knot growing and growing inside me. It felt so good. I just stayed quiet, feeling his knot enlarge. I started feeling his panting breaths quivering inside his knot. It felt so good while my pussy was being stretched to its limits. When it stopped growing I began to grind around on his knot. I brought us both off together. My orgasm just kept pulsing every time he shot his hot load inside me. The pressure in my vagina was building with every shot. I looked and my belly was distended. Suddenly I could feel his cum rush into my cervix and I was lost in another orgasm.

Twenty minutes later Buster released me with a slurp. I was so horny I immediately went to Sam and made passionate love to him taking his first sperm shot with the head of his penis against my cervix. This was the first time I had taken the first blast with his penis buried inside me. He flooded my cervix with cum with every jolt of his hips. I rode back to the barn with a huge smile on my face. I was aglow from the experience.

On the final Friday of summer we had a picnic celebration. I rode Sam down to the creek and Roy followed in his tractor. He said he had a surprise for me. I couldn't wait. We stripped, ate lunch and played in the creek. We were all having fun together.

We began our romance slowly. I started with Sam. As I fondled his sheath Roy was fondling me. He really knew how to turn on a woman. Soon Buster joined in and I had his tongue and Roy's fingers in my pussy. Roy pulled me to my knees and Buster mounted me. There I was on the creek bank with Sam in my mouth and Buster pounding my pussy. Roy moved over and I alternated between Sam and Roy. I got Roy off first and immediately had Sam shoot me in the mouth. Buster was locked in my vagina and shooting me full as I finished Sam.

I just lowered my head and watched my belly fill. I couldn't believe that like could be any better than this. These three guys had my senses in overload. I had grown to look on Fridays with excited anticipation. Why shouldn't a girl love to be pursued and fucked repeatedly by three males? Especially since two were animals.

After buster slipped out I was still purring. I hadn't had an orgasm yet and I needed one bad. Roy introduced me to this small table that he had made just for Sam and me. I had remarked to Roy several times that I wished Sam could make love to me. It was just the right height for me to lie under Sam. He showed me how to position Sam over the table and I got under him with my stomach against the table. I got Sam's cock in the lips of my pussy.

As soon as Sam felt me he thrust his hips downward and I felt him bury his cock deeply inside me. I was overcome with emotion at the feeling of him driving his cock in my vagina for the first time.

After a few minutes I stopped and turned over on my back. I wanted my erect nipples against his skin. As soon as we started again he was brushing his hair across my nipples. They got so big. As we progressed I locked my heels behind his knees and got involved in fucking my pussy. With every stroke I would bury myself against his sheath and grind my clit against it before he retreated only to do it again. As his orgasm came close his penis started to enlarge and get stiffer than ever before. He had my hips off the table when he filled me with shot after shot of cum. This was a very special moment for me. Sam had finally consummated our relationship.

When Sam moved off I asked Roy to finish me. He was so erect after watching Sam fill me he immediately entered me and just furiously pounded until he filled me with his own sperm. I was christening the table with Sam and Roy's cum leaking from me.

Next I needed Buster. Roy got him to join me on the table. He wasted no time in mounting me and locking me to him and then pounding me silly. When we unlocked his sperm drenched the table. I knelt over the middle of the table and let their cum leak from my pussy until I was dry. That completed the christening.

I went home that night feeling so satisfied and fulfilled in the knowledge that I loved animals more than men.

This summer was the start of an adventure that lasted until I left for college. No one ever knew of my zoo. Becky would never acknowledge that we had played with Sam. She came back from camp fixated on boys. Every time I brought up the subject she would get a funny look on her face and divert the conversation. I was disappointed that we couldn't share the desire that I had for making love with animals. She was really losing out on the experience of a lifetime. Besides, she loved Sam too. Becky lost interest in Sam and I gladly took over his care. I had lots of request for dates, but turned them down. I had all the men in my life I needed.

Send your comments to Lola and Shaman at b742626@hotmail.com.
Gia1978
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame +1229/-68

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN FUCK!

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »

I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!!!

I love that the horse orgasms were not overdone and inaccurate with "gallons" of jizz and the thrusting that preludes the actual orgasm!
HOTT HOTT HOTT! You really pushed my button with this story!

Thanks for the good cum,
~Gia1978
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 02:07:56 AM by Gia1978 » Logged
Cumulas
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 01:41:46 AM »

I really liked this story, had me very turned on the entire read. I tried to send some comments to the email you listed but it was not working. I certainly hope you come back and share some more  stories like this.

Psymon
Deviant

Fame +48/-0

What fresh hell is this?

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 06:57:39 AM »

AWSOME!!!! That was a great story. keep it up dood.!

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is a war room.
badabbot
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 09:48:19 PM »

After having visited a website dealing with this topic I can realize the validity even though the author may have embellished the story a bit (?) maybe knot. Very interesting. My ex-wife was into dogs and that part of the story I had "first-hand" knowledge.  Badabbot
theskipro34m
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 04:37:52 AM »

Excellent story, nice writing!
Pantharas
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame +0/-0

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 03:42:59 PM »

This was a great story. A very hot and sexy read. Such a nice way to start the morning. Smiley Thank you for sharing it.
Sethiol
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame +1/-0

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 02:27:28 AM »

I really wished I could jerk off to this story.  I am sitting in the middle of a large room with other guys sitting around on their computers.  I am soo fucking horny after reading that story.

My wife recently confided in me, her fantasy of either being eaten out by a dog or being fucked by a dog.  She says its the reason why we cant have a dog.  She is afraid she might do it.  I kinda wished I could talk her into it.  I would love to watch my wife being fucked by a dog.

If I kick you out of bed, take it as a sign we need more room to fuck
DirtyOldMan
Pervert

Fame +4/-1

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »

Just wish I could see that 'live and in person.'
Liam Smoot
Deviant

Fame +24/-0

horny or not I love to get hot

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 11:15:31 PM »

This was a hot little story.  I enjoyed it and tried to send salutations to the author.  However, his email addy bounced back.
Has anyone seen any of his other stories?
wolfsblade
New Pervert

Fame +1/-0

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 12:14:23 AM »

I really loved this story.  I also loved it when I read it years ago on an bestiality site.  This isn't original, it is a total copy, word for word.
Janus
Burnt at the stake

Fame +393/-57

Peace Loving horn dog

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »

Copy or knot it s a fun read. The new sexual adventures of a 14 year old country girl. I like how the author wrote this story.....

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.
Elizabeth
The Way To Heaven, May Just Be On The Back Of A Horse..!!
Freakishly Strange

Fame +170/-2

Horses and Summer.....

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 09:51:01 PM »

Great Story.
Loved reading it.
Ahhh, no Janus, I'm not heading down to the barn.
 emot_laughing
Love,
Liz

Love, Laugh, Live ... Time Is Short ... Don't Let It Pass You By..!!
Janus
Burnt at the stake

Fame +393/-57

Peace Loving horn dog

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »

Great Story.
Loved reading it.
Ahhh, no Janus, I'm not heading down to the barn.
 emot_laughing
Love,
Liz

Of course you aren't cupcake...You've already been to the barn today. giggle....Even I know that.  Cool

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.
CarlyWals
Pervert

Fame +10/-0

Life is the experiences, not the purchases

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 06:28:30 PM »

I loved this story also. Very very sexy, and really pushed some of my buttons. I read it, then immediately reread it. Thanks for posting!

Courage isn't always a roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try again tomorrow"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: