KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Who do you think about when you masturbate?

browndoggie37 · 37799

Offline slappysquirrel2006

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #40 on: September 27, 2008, 11:26:30 PM
Well here's to better luck with the next wife gmcman... <just kidding> i'm sure she's very cool and a keeper. My wife has no clue about most of my life and wants, needs, etc. I joke with the guys at work quite a bit about how much more picky I will be with the next wife.

Offline Lucky

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 09:55:03 PM

Well, hmmm...I have never, ever uttered this to another soul in my entire life, but I told myself if I joined this group I was going to JOIN this group, and take part.

OK, like many here I do fantasize about younger types, especially in that 11-14 age range.  Had some experiences when I was very young and to this day they have remained seared in my memory.

My major fantasy these days does have a younger person in it, but with a twist.  I meet this really beautiful young lady...who ends up being a hermaphrodite.  She has no one to talk to about it, thinks she is a freak who will never find love or affection.

And it goes from there...

Lucky

Offline gmcman

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 08:09:50 AM
Excellent reply one who has brought the fire. My ex was not that into it at first but persistence paid of in a big way.  ;D

Offline vpiete

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #43 on: September 30, 2008, 11:04:50 AM
Deleted for under age discussion, by grm
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:12:10 PM by Grm »

vpiete

DirtyZachWilliams

Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 12:03:54 AM
I've been a good girl for some time now but my inner-slut fills my head with fantasies that make me quiver. I'm faithful to my husband (these days) but sometimes I get the overwhelming urge to spread my legs for any man who wants me. I thought of letting my neighbor, my priest, and my two brothers each have a piece of me. When I was at the mall I entertained the idea of following some young guys into the restroom and dropping my pants so they could take turns pleasuring their cocks in my mouth and pussy. I'm so wet thinking about this right now. I LOVE the thought of dicks getting hard for me!

Well you getting my dick hard right now.  I usually think about woman are obsessed with my cock.  They want it in their mouths, in their hands. and deep in their pussies.  Eventually I erupt inside of them and get them pregnant.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:05:58 AM by DirtyZachWilliams »

Offline seafoodlovr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-42
Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 03:48:17 AM
I think about coming home and finding my wife fucking two black guys at once. Then sitting on my face with a cunt and ass full of cum dripping out of her into my mouth as she 69's me with another cock shoved into her. Or having her and another woman fucking each other with a double dildo as they suck me off together.

Take me with you I just wanna watch!!

Offline surry

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-4
Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 07:41:59 PM
Hmm great topic...
It varies for me but the usual is wondering how good a fuck a woman i've worked with or came across during the day would be. This last week has been about a mom in my boys soccer team (hmm I guess that makes her a soccer mom. lol) anyway our boys are in soccer together and I sense that i'm getting a vibe off of her so it's delicious to thing about what her pussy looks like, if I could corrupt her into fucking me and imagining her husband watching me fuck her, making her cum and then taking him by the hair when i'm done and making him eat her sloppy used hole and way she would cum while he ate her.
deleted for under age discussion.

I occasionally fantasize about seeing the neighbor naked. She's not super hot, kind of average but I still want to see her pussy, slowly slide my cock in her, take pictures of her used pussy and my cum leaking out.

those are a few...
WHAT A GREAT BEAT OFF IDEA. Loved it!

Offline slappysquirrel2006

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #47 on: October 09, 2008, 04:39:04 AM
thank you. I try.

Offline hot joe

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-2
Reply #48 on: October 22, 2008, 05:10:39 PM
Lately, I have been masturbating to the (fantasy) of hooking up with a very hot looking Asian she-male that is hung like a horse, and with my wife in the mix (somehow).

Offline Butterfly

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-8
Reply #49 on: October 22, 2008, 09:36:58 PM
girls girls girls

Offline romikk32

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #50 on: October 23, 2008, 02:12:38 AM
**Only**my wife being seduced, dp'd, bbc'd or ganged whether I was there to help or not. Any and all of them.

Offline Dr.Girth

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-1
Reply #51 on: October 27, 2008, 09:28:42 PM
I fantasize about having a few women lounging around in the room with me, and quietly sitting there watching me masturbate, while they start pleasuring themselves.  Actually, I once found two women who I used to do this with infrequently, but they were both moms on my sons baseball team, and during practice, we would go park somewhere and basically watch each other perform on each other. 

Still fantasize about finding another woman to do this with, or three!!

Offline larissa

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +122/-13
  • Pervert of the Month award - Nov 08
    • figuring it out
Reply #52 on: October 28, 2008, 02:55:15 PM
hmmm. either my OH.. or an actor in the UK who is gay but plays a bisexual character (Captain Jack, for anyone in the UK). i think its more the character i lust after than the actor, and i really don't know what it is, but there's a strong attraction there. i mostly think about my OH though!!

make "...no apologetic nature for one’s own sexuality..." (said by paper hearts).. truer words never spoken.

Offline MistressWitch

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-2
Reply #53 on: October 30, 2008, 02:58:25 AM
I think about seafoodlovr. Gawd he makes me so freakin hot!!!!  (and wet) :sign_insertevillaughhere:

Oh dear god just hurt me already would you?!!

Offline seafoodlovr

• Pervert
Reply #54 on: October 30, 2008, 10:43:15 PM
I'll look deep into her very soul and find myself there naked and lusting, making all of her fantasies come true. That, she can count on LOL :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #55 on: November 08, 2008, 07:59:29 PM
The scenario changes each time to keep it exciting, but in short, the thought of fucking her is a major turn on.  I'm still looking for another opportunity to travel with her!

That's Hawt! Gave you a +1

Offline hot joe

• Pervert
Reply #56 on: November 10, 2008, 08:07:24 PM
I have the very same fantasy. And on occasion have experienced the very same predicaments and I too masturbate to the possibilities. My imagination runs away with me sometimes and it seems that my daughter teases me. Things like coming out of my shower wearing only a towel, walking thru the living room in only a bra and panties, leaving her door open as she is getting dressed and 'causing me to see her topless, frequently asking me if I approve of her clothing before she heads out causing me to get eye full of boobies and rear end in tight fitting jeans. Once she walked right up to me modeling brand new play kitty panties, she drew them up tight against her body and asked me if I like her new play kitty panties. She is beautiful and sexy and loves rough housing with her daddy. It drives me nuts, but I'm her Daddy, the grown up and I must behave. Am I being presumptuous or is she just that comfortable around her Daddy 'cause she trusts me?

Offline seafoodlovr

• Pervert
Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 03:22:07 PM
Lately as I stroke myself, I think about finding MistressWitch and stealing her away to a secluded cabin in the mountains. I tear her cloths off and put a collar and leash on her naked quivering body. I bring her inside and tie her hands and feet so that she is totally open to my every whim. I place a hood over her head so she can only guess as to what would happen next. I lash a vibrator to her leg so that it barely pulses her wet pussy. I suck her nipples hard against my teeth until they stand out far out enough to clamp deep sea fishing weights on lines to each. Any whimpering will result in a crack on her bare ass cheeks with a riding crop. I clamp her pussy lips in the same manner only with springs on the weights so that as she writhes in sexual agony they bounce up and down pulling harder. I will start licking her from her toes up her legs biting her in all the sensitive places until my tongue is deep in her wide open ass and pussy. I will bite her tits so that when she moves the weights pull her nipples tighter. I will feast on her lovely neck until it is full of deep purple bite marks. I will bring her to the brink of orgasm then take it away repeatedly until she begs me loudly for release. I will fill her ass with cum and allow her to orgasm only after she submits to a spanking while sucking me off. When she can't cum anymore I will lead her to a mattress on the floor where we will fall asleep locked in a 69 position until we get the strength to do it all again!!  She is mine and I am hers :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: 

Offline hot joe

• Pervert
Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 07:27:43 PM
In keeping with the theme and the spirit of this board. I would like to reiterate that my contributions here are the products of fantasy and are not in any way, shape or form meant to be construed as lending support or encouragement or condoning any sexual activity involving minors or children. It's one of those areas where I clearly "draw the line", as I have stated in past contributions. Love, hot joe

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #59 on: November 12, 2008, 09:22:44 AM
Prom -  yer so dirty..... giggle!