KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Cuckolded in front of her Brother (MF, cuck, Creampie, Slut, Mdom, Humil, Exhib)

bcm · 7011

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Here a little story about something that happened with my ex girlfriend. This is my first story so it needs a lot of editing, maybe someone here can help?

Caitlin had been cuckolding me for a little over a year when this story happened, and I had been loving it. we we’re both 24 and living together, Life was great. she was 5’6 120lbs blonde hair brown eyes, nice tanned skin, and always had her nails done. she played the hot girlfriend part very well, always teasing me about her hook ups. a few of our closest friends knew about our lifestyle as did our neighbors who had seen some guys come and go from our house.

There was one bull(joe), who used her quite a bit that she always enjoyed fucking. He was a total “bro,” big truck, big ego, and a big cock. one evening she decided to meet him at a bar for drinks, and possibly a little more. she was dressed to kill in a tight and short black dress and 4 inch heels, to top it off she had a lacy little thong on underneath.

once they had their drinks they sat a booth and flirted a bit as his hands explored her legs, and she rubbed his big 7in cock through his pants. after they had gotten a little buzzed her  younger brother showed up at the bar and saw her in the booth and came over. she was a little embarrassed to get caught by her brother with a man who wasn’t her boyfriend.

she introduced joe as a “friend” to her brother jake who was already a little drunk and didn’t really think much of the situation. jake decided to join them, but that didn’t deter joe from continuing his assault on caitlin's sexy body. he joked with jake about how slutty his sister is and even told him how he was fucking her. her brother was either drunk enough to just laugh it all off or already had an idea about what a slut she was.

they were all having a good time getting drunk together, and caitlin was getting turned on by joe being so dominant. she decided she wanted to dance a little so joe took her out on the dance floor for a song. they got really nasty grinding on eachother, his hands grabbing her ass, and they would make out a little throughout the song. after the song they went back to the table to get their drinks. She said she had to go to the bathroom and left joe and her brother alone at the table.

joe waited a minute and told jake he had to go too, so he headed to the back of the bar and caught caitlin coming out of the bathroom, and pulled her into the mens room with him. they went to a stall and she squatted down to suck his cock as he pulled it out of his pants. she stroked it with her hand as it grew to full size and she sucked on the head. she gave him a nice wet blowjob for a few minutes until he told her to get up and turn around. she pulled up her dress and pulled her little thong down to her ankles and braced herself against the door of the stall. joe lined up his cock at her dripping wet pussy, that she kept completely shaven like a good slut.

Just as he thrust in they heard the door open. joe wasn’t about to stop so he started pulling out and thrusting back in, caitlin tried to stay quiet as they listened to a stranger urinate in the stall next to them. she was having a hard time not making any sounds as joe fucked her and played with her nipples he had pulled out of her dress.

when it was apparent the stranger wasn’t leaving she let herself go and started moaning like a slut, telling joe how she loved his big cock. in return joe told her what a good little cheating slut she was. the situation was getting so kinky for her and the more she thought about it and felt her pussy getting pounded by his cock she started cumming. as she was panting and telling joe she was cumming he announced he was going to fill up her slutty pussy with his cum.

as they came down from their shared high they heard the stranger leave the bathroom. caitlin pulled her thong up to trap the cum inside her and readjusted herself then they left the stall and headed back to the table. her brother had fresh drinks waiting for them, and asked if they got lost. both joe and caitlin couldn’t hold back their giggles and jake laughed along with them.

they hung out a little while longer until she called me to come give them a ride since they were too drunk to drive. they all piled in our volvo, jake in the front caitlin and joe in the back. I looked in the mirror as I drove and watched joe getting in a little more groping before we got to his house. 5 minutes later we arrive at his house and he grabbed her tit and kissed her one last time before hopping out of the car.

we then drove to our house since her brother decided to just sleep on our couch for the night. when we got home we set jake up with blankets and stuff on the couch then headed to our room where caitlin slipped out of her dress and shoes then told me to undress.

I laid myself down on the bed and she climbed on top of me with a smile. she asked if I wanted to know how much fun she had, I could feel how soaked her panties were with cum as she rubbed it on my little 4 inch cock. she climbed up and straddled my face so I could clean all of joe's cum out of her pussy as she told me the story of the night. it was so fucking hot and she was stroking my little cock the whole time I couldn’t help but shoot my load which she then fed to me off her fingers. we were both exhausted after that and quickly fell asleep.

Janus

Keep going....There has got to be more to this......I'm enjoying it too.

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
thanks janus, I do plan on expanding!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Very good story.  I agree that there can be much more to this.  Hope you'll keep adding to the adventure.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
good story keep writing

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
thanks for the feedback! I will probably write another section to the story this weekend, possibly tonight! anymore feedback is always welcome!

Janus

I'm looking forward to it.

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
here it is the next section! I decided to stop where I did to leave room for another section.  feedback or questions are always welcome.

when I woke the next morning I found myself alone in bed, but hear talking and the sounds of cooking coming from the kitchen. I put on some gym shorts and a tshirt and headed to the kitchen. Caitlin was making breakfast as her brother jake was sitting at the table, still dressed in his clothes from the night before. she was wearing a pink short silk robe, it left little to the imagination, barely covering her ass, and so thin her pointy nipples could be easily seen.

“hi honey, I’m making eggs” she said

“oh good, what kind?” I asked as I sat down.

“fertilized!” she tried to make a corny joke. we all laughed a bit. as we ate breakfast we didn’t really talk about anything interesting just the usual, ‘how’s work, how’s school?’ all that bs.

after breakfast Caitlin wanted to take a shower, so I hung out with jake in the living room watching TV.

“so you know caitlin fucked that guy last night right?” jake asked

a little embarrassed I answered, “haha, yeah I know”

“and your cool with all that?”

“yeah I am actually, I don’t mind if she has some fun sometimes”

“wow man, thats pretty crazy, I mean I knew she cheated on her last boyfriend and all. man she’s lucky to have you I guess.”

“yeah I know it sounds crazy and all but I actually enjoy it, her cheating on me turns me on.”

“so you have some kind of cheating fetish huh?”

“yeah I do, it’s actually called cuckolding, you should look it up”

“hmm, maybe I will,” then he added “I listened to them fuck last night in the men’s room”

“oh really? how was it?” I asked.

“it was pretty hot, I have to admit”

that was about the extent of the conversation, we watched the TV a little while longer until Caitlin came in wearing only a towel. “you can have the shower now hun” she said with a smile. so I got up and went to take a shower.

after my shower I wrapped my towel around myself and headed to our bedroom. I found caitlin wearing a tank top and a flowery thong, doing her make up in the mirror. I saw she had laid out a pair of thong panties for me on the bed. As part of our cuckold play she would often have me wear some of her panties, usually when she was planning on doing something naughty. I slipped on the black lace-back thong with little butterflies on the front, then put on my jeans and T-shirt. as I was getting dressed I saw caitlin snap a picture of her ass with her phone and text it off to someone. she then slipped on a short summer skirt and put on her sandals.

“are you ready to take jake to pick up his car?” she asked

“Yeah I’m ready”

we went out to the living room together. “let’s go jake!” she said as we walked out the door. she let jake sit in the front seat, and from the back she told me we had to go pick up joe since his car was still at the bar too. once at joes house he climbed in the back seat and gave caitlin a kiss. we headed off to the bar, I watched them in the rear view mirror as joe felt caitlin up, rubber her legs and occasionally her pussy. I wondered if jake was aware of joes boldness.

“hey jake how are you feeling buddy!” joe said reaching over the seat to squeeze jakes shoulder.

“haha, a little hung over” jake laughed.

“not me man, I had a protein shake for breakfast, my special hangover cure.”

we pulled into the parking lot and I found jakes car first, he hopped out said his goodbyes and thanked me for the ride. I then drove a few rows down and parked next to joes truck. in that time caitlin had already pulled joe’s cock out of his pants and started sucking it. “how about you make me a protien shake to help with my hangover.” she said holding joe’s cock and looking up into his eyes. jake passed us up as he pulled out of the lot and honked his horn, I wondered if he could see his sister sucking joes cock. they were both moaning now, he was getting closer. I loved watching her suck cock, his hard 7 inches disappearing into her mouth as her dainty manicured hands explored his shaft and balls.

“ohhhh he moaned” as he started to fill her mouth with his load.

“mmmmm” she moaned as she took it all and swallowed it.

as they calmed down, he thanked me for the ride and got out of the car, she got out to move into the front seat. he groped her ass as they said goodbye but he didn’t kiss her. when she got back in the car she kissed me so I could taste any remnants on cum in her mouth. we headed for our house.

“thanks for letting me have some fun honey”

“anytime, thanks for letting me watch!” I smiled, “so did joe like the pic you sent him earlier?”

“what pic? I haven’t sent joe any pics today.” she said with a mysterious smile.

“so your brother told me he was in the men’s room last night when joe fucked you”

“what!?” she cried, “oh my god I can’t believe my little brother was right there as I was getting fucked!”

“haha, I know it’s pretty naughty right” I laughed

“yeah it is”

when we got home she led me to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I knew what she wanted so I got down on my knees and pulled her thong off from under her skirt. her pussy was amazing, perfectly shaved bare, nice pouty lips and just the perfect amount of labia. she was so wet as I started licking, and she tasted wonderful. I ate her pussy for a while until she was moaning and grinding on my face. she told me to undress, so I pulled off my shirt and my pants as she took off her top and her skirt. she was now completely naked and I was only wearing her thong. “do you want to try to fuck me with that little cock?” she asked. “yes!” I replied. I climbed on the bed while pulling my cock out of the thong. I slid it into her hot wet pussy, to me she felt loose, but to any other guy she felt tight.

“do you like being a dirty slut? fucking in men's rooms?” I asked as I fucked her.

“yes! I love it!” she moaned

“and it turned you on that your little brother was listening the whole time didn't it?”

“ oh my god yes! I’m so bad!”

“yes you are you little slut!”

“mmm fuck me harder, I can barely feel your little cock”

we fucked like that for about 30 minutes, talking dirty and her humiliating me for being a small dicked cuckold until we both came. unlike some cuckold couples we still enjoy sex together and I can still make her cum.  when she cums with me its different than when she cums with another guy, she calls them micro orgasms, still good but she prefers a major orgasm from a “real man.”

for the next couple days nothing too noteworthy happened. then that tuesday I arrived home from work at about 5:30 to find a note from Caitlin on the table.

‘I’m a yoga tonight, then dinner with the girls xoxo -caitlin”

I knew tonight was yoga night so I heated up some leftovers and sat down to watch some TV. as I was finished up eating there was a knock at the door. I was surprised to find Jake at the door, it wasn’t unusual for him to drop by just to hang out, but since this weekend I just felt a little embarrassed. I let him in and asked if I could get him anything as he settled into the couch.

“sure, I’ll take a beer” he said

I brought back a beer with me from the kitchen and we watched some TV and chatted a bit.

“so I looked up that cuckolding stuff.” he said

“oh yeah?”

“yeah it’s pretty hot and sounds like a good fit for a slut like my sister.”

“yeah, I agree, I’m so glad to be with her, we’re a perfect fit.” I smiled

“so is joe the only guy fucking her?”

“no she fucks a few other guys, a co-worker, shes fucked a few of her exes, and some others guys” I was getting pretty turned on at this point.

“thats hot, I wish could have seen joe fuck her the other night.”

“really, you would be into watching your sister?”

“she is a hot slut man, haha, and I’ve seen her before, I’ve been peeking in on her fucking guys since she was in highschool”

“thats pretty hot, I’ve got some pictures of her I can show you if you want.”

“hell yeah man bring them out!”

I went and grabbed my laptop. I let him browse through the folder I had with a large collection of her nude pics and pics of her fucking me and all the guys she fucked on the side.

“man she is such a slut! do you mind if I stroke to these?” he asked

“be my guest.” I watched him pull out his already hard cock, it was little smaller than joes, maybe 6.5 inches, still beat mine by quite a bit. he was browsing through the pics of her fucking different guys or posing in lingerie. then he found the video folder and played a video of her fucking a guy she worked with.

“man this is so hot” he said. at this point I had my cock out too stroking, he noticed I was wearing one of caitlins girly thongs.

“so you’re into the whole humiliation thing too?”

“yeah”

“well that make sense with a little cock like that”

I watched the video of her riding a big cock, telling the guy how great it felt to get fucked by him. Jake was breathing heaving and stroking slower now as if he was holding back on cumming. the video got to the point where caitlin was cumming, and guy was filling up her pussy with cum.

“hey man I’m about to cum, why don’t you get a pair of my sisters sexy panties for me to cum into?” I ran to the bedroom and grabbed a pair to bring back to him.

“good, now hold them in front of me” he demanded

he started stroking faster and I watched as his cock started spraying thick hot cum into the panties I was holding. he manages to get most of it into the crotch of the panties.

“go ahead and taste a little, I know you want to” he said

I dipped my finger into the pool of cum and brought it to my mouth, hot fresh cum, it was delicious. he pulled his pants up and started rearranging himself.

“ahh thanks for sharing the pics man, that was pretty hot.”

“no problem, I enjoyed it” I said as I was leaving the room to do something with the panties, I decided to save them for when he left so I carefully put them on a plate from the kitchen and put them on the bedside table.

when I returned to the living room jake said he was going to take off, “I’ll catch you later man” he said as he walked out the door. as his car was pulling away cailin pulled into the garage. she came in still wearing her tight yoga pants and exercise bra.

“was that my brother that just left?” she asked

“yeah you are not going to believe what just happened!”

“tell me as I’m changing” she said

in the bedroom I watched her get naked as I related the story to her.

“and those panties right there are full of his cum!” I exclaimed as I finished the story.

“these ones right here?” she asked as she picked them up, examined them and then dipped her finger into the pool of cum in the crotch of the panties.

“it’s still warm” she said, then licked the cum off her finger. the she surprised me by slowly slipping one leg then the other into the cum filled panties. I watched her pull them up tight against her pussy, smashing her brothers hot cum into her slutty pussy.

“oooh, am I being too naughty?” she asked

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:39:50 AM by bcm »

Janus

I really appreciate a well written naughty story. Thank you for the submission.  I know how much work it is to write a good piece.  Very nicely done. Woo

Janus
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:01:54 PM by Janus »

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
great part II.. where's more.. i'd love to see how this story progresses

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
Janus, and horny guy, thanks for all the feedback! I think later this week after all the holiday madness is over I'll add a little more to this!

Janus

Looking forward to it.

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
I agree Janus..

can't wait actually..

Done yet?..  how about now?

Offline charlton

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Looking forward to it.

Yes looking forward to more action with the brother - I just registered to say that !

coacheric

Just gave both parts a read. Nice start, can't wait for part three

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
hey everyone, sorry I let this sit for so long, I've been busy with school. I thought I only had one more section I would write for this story, but i decided to add a bit more so here is the next section. There will be at least one more, once I get around to it, and maybe some sequels ;)

___

the next morning we decided to shower together as she got ready for work. Still horny from the night before I let my hands explore her wet body. I loved her perfectly tanned skin, no tan lines thanks to the tanning beds. she moaned as I played with her perfect tits from behind her. my cock grew hard and I held it against her well toned back. she turned around to kiss me and grab my ass. she loved my ass and always said it was nicer than most girls. I started rubbing my hard little cock on her hot pussy and she started fingering my ass. as I lined up my cock to enter her pussy she stopped me.

“none of that for you today, you had your fun last night.”

“aww why not?” I asked

“I’m saving my pussy for a real man tomorrow, I want it to be nice and fresh for him”

“oh really who is so special?”

“I’m fucking Phil tomorrow night”

“mmmm” I moaned at the thought of her fucking Phil, and also because she was still fucking my ass with her two fingers. Phil was one of my favorite bulls, he was practically a pro at it. We met him online on a Cuckolding forum, and he happened to live in our area. He was the right about of Dominant and respectful as well as being really perverted. Sometimes he would show up without warning and make us drop everything to please him, but it seems this time she must have invited him.

We finished our shower and dried of, she got dressed and ready then left for work. I was working from home today so i decided to wear a pink lacy thong under my jeans. I set up my laptop in the living room and worked on some projects.

In the afternoon I had a client stop by to proof some work. He was the owner of a local bar and nightclub that hosted different types of events and I was working on their website and online calendar as well as some other projects for them. Rick was in his early thirties, and already pretty successful, he was mexican, and obviously worked out enough to stay in great shape.

When he showed up was said our greetings and I went over the project progress with him. I had forgotten a print out in my car so I went to retrieve it as he waited in the livingroom. when I returned he was looking at some photos we had on the wall.

“is this your wife?” he asked

“actually it’s my girlfriend, haven’t gotten married yet.”

“I see, she is hot if you don’t mind me saying, you better tie that down” he laughed

“ haha, I don’t mind you saying that at all, thanks”

“Seriously though, she can be a model, she has a nice curves, I love a woman with curves” he said as he was checking out a  picture we had taken at the beach.

“well she has done a little modeling for a friend who is a fashion designer.”

“oh really I’d love to see any pictures if you have some”

I pulled up some photos of her from the walkway of the fashion how she was in. She modeled a small black bikini her friend had designed that left little to the imagination.

“these are very nice, you know sometimes the club hosts fashion shows and other private events, we could always use a model like her if she wants some extra paid work”

“I think she would like that, I’ll let her know I told him.”

We finished up our work and he left, it always turns me on when other guys compliment her, so I was feeling pretty horny. I decided to put in one of our butt plugs before doing more work. I lubed up my ass and impaled myself on a cock shaped plug, it wasn’t too big about 6 inches. Once I was satisfied I got back to work, every once in a while wiggling my butt to feel the movement of the plug.

Later in the afternoon I got a text from caitlin's brother .

‘hey buddy, whats up?’

‘not much just finishing up some work, you?’

‘cool, I’m feeling kinda horny and wanted to come see some more of my slut sister’

‘come on over’

It took jake a few minutes to come over.

“what’s up clit-dick!” he said as he came in the house with his friend mark in tow.

“not too much”

“let’s see the slut!” he said as they sat on the couch.

I pulled up my folder with her pictures and let them go at it. It was a hot sight seeing them stroke their cocks to Caitlin. Mark had a smaller cock than jake by about an inch, making him about 5.5 inches. mark had been jakes best friend from highschool and I’m sure he had gotten a few peeks at Caitlin changing when she lived with her parents. Now he was a little older and already a father at the young age of 20 yet here he was stroking his cock to my Caitlin.

“hey cucky, why don’t you go put on a pair of my slutty sister’s sexy panties so you can show mark your cute little ass.” jake said enjoying his new dominant role.

“well I’m already wearing some” and told him submissively.

“let’s see!”

I took off my shirt, then lowered my pants, revealing my hard little cock covered by the pink pacy thong.

“bend over and show us that tight ass”

I did as I was told and turned around to show them my ass.

“looks like you already got started today” jake said when he noticed my butt plug, then he smacked my ass.

“Do you want to get on your knees and suck our cocks while we watch my sister get fucked in the video?” he asked

“yes I do” I said breathing heavy.

I got on my knees in front of the couch and started stroking both of their cocks, seeing little drops of pre-cum on the tips. I lowered my head to jakes cock first, rubbing it against my cheek, then licking from the base to the head before engulfing it with my  hot mouth. In the background I could hear a video of caitlin getting fucked by Joe and one of his friends. I switched my efforts to marks cock, which I easily took the full length. sucking and stroking his balls. I alternated between the two until the end of the video where the guys mirrored the screens and finished by jerking their cocks until they sprayed my face with their loads. Which I then gathered with my fingers and ate until there was no more cum left on me.

“did you want to cum slut?” jake asked

“yes sir” I instinctively told him.

“ok, mark go get a bowl from the kitchen, and you get on your hands and knees”

I got into position and mark placed the bowl under my cock. Jake grabbed the end of the plug and started fucking my ass with it, first slowly, then building the pace until I was moaning. pushing back to meet the fast thrusts of the cock shaped plug I was nearing my own orgasm from anal stimulation alone.
“you like that sissy whore?” jake asked.

“mmm yes!” I moaned.

“what do you like?” he asked

“when you fuck my slutty boy-pussy!” I screamed

he smacked my ass and it set me over the edge my cock started spurting my load into the bowl below. three or four spurts was all my little cock had, but it was still a good enough amount for mark to pour on my face. as my little cock started soften jake continued pounding my ass.

“what do you say now that I let you cum?”

“thank you?”

“thank me for what?”

“thank you for fucking my slutty ass and letting my cum!” I sobbed as he was still fucking my ass.

“your welcome whore” and with that he pushed the plug all the way in and left it.

jake then got a sharpie and wrote a note on my chest for my sister: “hey sis, had a good time using your pathetic cuckold boyfriend and watching your slutty videos. thanks, jake”

“stay like this, don’t clean up until my sister gets home” and with that they left me there naked except for the thong and the butt plug, covered in my own cum.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Just keeps getting hotter.  You should be able to keep this up for several more parts.  Will be waiting to see what's next for this little cuck.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
just an update I'm halfway done with another installation on this story, it should be finished this week. I finally have some time to write now that it is summer vacation!

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
nice 3rd addition.. can't wait to see how this progresses.

Offline bcm

• New Pervert
this is all I could write tonight! hope to add more in the next few days!

---------------

“I see.” caitlin said to herself as she read the note on my chest, then gave me a quick kiss. “why don’t you get washed up and I'll start dinner, then you can tell me about your interesting day.” she laughed.

I went to the bathroom and started the shower, then removed my panties and stepped into the warm water. I relaxed and removed the plug from my well used ass, letting the warm water flow over my slutty hole. as much as I loved getting used like that, it also felt good to clean up afterwards. after I had washed and dried off I went to the bedroom and put on a thong and some shorts with a t-shirt then headed to the kitchen to help with dinner.

Cailin had already started cooking, so I just helped with whatever she needed. as we ate she asked me about my day, I first told her about my meeting with my client Rick, and how he had told me about some modeling opportunities. when she heard that her eyes lit up, and she seemed very excited. “ can you call him tomorrow and tell him I would love some extra work as a model?” she asked. I told her I would, I loved the time she had modeled before, it really turned me on having her parade in front of people dressed so sexily.

then I told her about her brother and his friend using me and looking at her pictures and videos. she was really turned on she rubbed her pussy a little as I told her.

“I’m a little upset you came though, you know phil is coming over tomorrow, and I like you to to be really horny when he comes.” she told me. I reassured her that I would be super horny when he came over. “ well I think you need to get under the table and lick my pussy while I finish eating as punishment” she told me. I got under the table and spread her legs and pulled her thong off from underneath her skirt. I went to town licking her wet bald pussy, circling my tongue around her hard clit as she softly moaned. I licked her until she couldn’t take anymore and pushed my head away.

the rest of the night was pretty uneventful, we just watched some tv until it was time to go to bed. in the morning as we were getting ready she reminded me to call rick about her modeling, and she also wanted me to shave today since phil will come over tonight. she then left for work, and so I started getting ready to shave. I already had pretty light and short body hair, but phil was pretty adamant about cucks being hairless sissies. I got the shower running, then got the razor and cream. first I started with the most important areas, my pubic area, balls, and ass, then proceeded to do my legs arms and torso until my body was as smooth as caitlins was. when I was done I slipped into a soft pink thong and got dressed, then went to the living room to get some work done.

After getting some of my work done I decided I should give rick a call.

“Hi Rick, this is brandon, I was just calling you about my girlfriend caitlin, she’s interested in the modeling we talked about yesterday.”

“oh hey man, oh great, well you know it’s not just modeling on a runway like she did before, I need a girl that can also do modeling for products at trade show events, and do some hostess work for private parties. A sexy girl like your caitlin would be perfect, would she be up for all that? would you be comfortable with her doing this? I know I’ve had some girls work for me in the past and they had to quit because their guys couldn’t handle it.”

“oh well I’m pretty sure I can handle it man, you won’t have to worry about me.” I reassured him.

“ok great, well she can make some good extra money, and have a lot of fun doing this. I guess we should set up some time to meet, go over a modeling contract, and have her try on some things. how about this sunday afternoon, you two can come by the bar?”

“yeah sounds great to me rick, we will see you then”

“ok great man, one more thing, if you can send me those photos you showed me of her modeling, and if you have any other pictures that would work as like headshots, or even if you have some lingerie photos, so I can start working on a portfolio for her and get her some events booked. anything will work they don't have to be professional even pics from a cell phone will be fine”

I told him I would send something over shortly and then we said our goodbyes. I wasn’t sure if rick was really trying to put a portfolio together or he just wanted some pics of cailtin he could masterbate to, either way I assemble a tasteful set that still had some sexy shots. I tried to find the most artistic of lingerie shots we had of her, but put a few more risque photos in the set like of her not wearing any type of top with her ass in a thong facing the camera. or of her holding her tits staring into the camera.

a little later I got a text from rick, ‘hey bro, those were some hot shots, won’t have much trouble getting her booked at all. I have to admit I quite enjoyed the sexier shots, hope thats ok.”

‘I’m glad you enjoyed the pics rick ;)’ I replied thinking about how he must have masterbated to the pics.

I tried to put the sexy thoughts out of my mind for a while so I could get some work done. A few hours later I got a text from caitlin's brother “hey man, we had fun yesterday I got so inspired I fucked marks girl last night! you think he would make a good cuckold like you?”

‘hey that’s awesome! I’m glad you’ve been having fun and are getting into the fetish. I think mark would make a good cuckold, if hes willing to submit, he does actually have a pretty small cock.’ I told him

‘yeah he said he wasn’t going to suck cock or take it up the ass or any of the sissy stuff you do, but he did admit that he enjoyed watching me fuck his girl, and she sure loved my larger cock compared to his.’

‘thats great man, he might even get into the other stuff if you and her keep fucking and you act like a real bull’

‘yeah man check this out’ he then sent me a pic of his cock buried in a girl probably about 19 or 20 with a small frame, good looking but not as hot as caitlin, she had dark brown hair with a pixie cut and had good sized boobs for a girl her size.

‘wow good for you shes hot’ I told him

‘yeah it was a great experience once I talked him into letting me try it, she was easy, she said she had always thought I was hot. so anyway what are you guys up to tonight?’

‘well your slut sister is having someone over to fuck her’

‘oh, right on, who is it? one of the guys I saw?’

‘I’m not sure you may have seen some pics of him fucking her, his name is Phil, he’s african american.’

‘oh cool, I may have seen some pics, I bet thats going to be hot are you excited?’

‘yeah I always get excited when she gets fucked, and phil really knows how to fuck!’

‘that sounds hot, I think I might like to see my sister take that black cock would it be cool if I came by?’

‘I’m not sure if thats a good, Idea, phil gets pretty wild, I’m not sure if you’re ready for that.’

‘aw man, I’m sure I would be fine, I really want to see her in action’

‘maybe next time just not tonight’

‘alright man, well I guess I’ll talk to you later’

It was nice talking with jake, and I was glad he was exploring the cuckolding fetish, I liked spreading the goodness, but I just don’t think it was a good idea for him to be around tonight. I finished up my projects for the day and not long after caitlin was home. I reheated some leftovers while she showered and got ready. she came out when she was done wearing black heels with black thigh-highs and a matching garter with a black lace bra that was see through, to top it off she had a matching lace thong. I stripped down to just  a thong myself, and put on a pair of thigh-high socks on to complete my sissy uniform.

we were getting excited for the night, when we heard the doorbell, thinking it was phil caitlin opening the door only to find her brother jake.

“jake! what are you doing here?” she asked, surprised to see him.

“well I heard there was going to be a party here tonight, and I just couldn't miss it.” he said.

“jake, I told you you shouldn’t come tonight” I said.

“I know what you said sissy-boy, but I just couldn’t stand not getting to see this!”

thats when we heard phil “who the fuck is this other white boy?! I wasn’t expecting there to be two sissies here tonight” he laughed

“I’m really sorry phil, this is my little brother, he just happened to drop in” caitlin tried to explain

“well first of all girl, say hello to me properly then we can talk about this brother of yours”

“I’m sorry sir.” she said as she went to give him a passionate kiss.

“thats better! so is your brother going to stick around for this fuckfest?” Phil asked

“hell yeah Ill stay” jake chimed in.

“well you don’t look like you’re dressed to stay” phil said with a laugh. and jake looked confused. “lose the clothes boy!”

jake quickly stripped down revealing his growing cock, phil looked his young naked body up and down , “thats fine for now, as long as you do what I stay you can stay and party with us, that cool boy?”

“yes, thats cool” jake replied

“yes, sir” phil corrected him

“oh, yes sir” jake said not really knowing what he was getting into.