KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

• #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.

Wife Rape fantasy

Wifeslut · 3774

Offline Wifeslut

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
on: January 05, 2014, 08:09:47 PM
Hello all
Is there any one on here who has fantasies about their wife getting raped?
I have very strong fantasies about my wife being brutally raped and tortured as I watch her terror.
If any one is interested please message me and we can share fantasies and may be some pictures.

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Fame +19/-2
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:35:25 PM
My wife sure has fantasies about it. She also loves to think of my ex-wife being raped or gangbanged.

I bought a ski mask once but and fucked her like I was a rapist once. She wasn't into the actual sex that way, just the fantasy.

Fantasy is better then reality.

Offline Ernest

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 10:20:17 PM
Somehow this has turned into my premier fantasy ever since my wife was interviewed in a hotel room by two men in their 50s. She told me how scared and never lush she felt. She was wearing a fitted business skirt and heels. She had to sit on the bed whilst they say opposite her on two chairs. She wished she'd worn suit trousers instead as the skirt kept riding up her thighs because of the healthy of the bed and she caught one of the older men staring at her legs.

Nothing happened and she got the job but the thought of wielding. That kind of power over someone - where they either do what you want, get the job, pay their bills etc - or they refuse and don't get the job is a major turn on.

Nowadays I tend to cum hardest when I imagine her in that room with the two old men double penetrating her, her pinned done by one while the other fills her tiny ass with his geriatric cum. It's got to the point where I tend to fcuk her from the back sometimes with my hand over her mouth or around her neck. She doesn't know what the fcuk is going on but I don't care because I've had some of the best orgasms of my life.

Edit: email address removed - gb
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:30:41 PM by galaxybounce »

Offline romikk32

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 07:26:21 PM
yes...watching it happen, knowing that I'd actually help set it up myself by Mollying her beforehand... Hiring the guys..setting no limits to what they could do..helping her come to terms with her inner slut...freeing her to become just that..watching her butterfly.......

Offline madjac

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 09:49:53 AM
I have fantasies of watching mine gangraped!

Offline Rjsmith1968

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 04:08:40 PM
This has always been a long time fantasy of mine. I imagine being on a camping trip, somewhere remote and private. A guy we meant earlier that day knows where we're camped, that we are alone. He "stops by" our camp later that afternoon,  he catches my wife and I relaxing in the mountain sunshine, she's wearing Jean cut off shorts and a bikini top, I'm wearing just a pair of shorts. I eventually end up tied to a tree and watch as he fucks her in every possible way. It's impossible to hide my erection.