KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

My wife at the nude beach (M,F,M public, exhibition, voyuer, cuckold, IR)

chris r · 8935

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-2
The first installment of another little story I started about the same nasty wife from my Dance Mom Slut story. Hope you like it.

Linda proudly walked along the nude beach, enjoying the attention her naked firm body was getting for the men. Her small tits stood out perfectly from her body, her shaven pussy basking in the warmth of the sun. She walked through the sand looking at all the naked men, her eyes moving across each of their bodies as slowly as she walked.

The men out numbered the women on the beach and most of the women were there with presumably their husbands. Children danced along beach enjoying their freedom from clothes as well. Linda didn’t pay much attention to the boys and girls, but I noticed how some of the boys followed her movements as she slowly walked.

Although Linda was at the beach with me, she acted the part of a single woman, a single woman with a wedding band that is. As she left my side to go for her walk, she had picked up her towel and said in a matter of fact way. “I’m going for a walk to take a look at who is here”. And so she left me alone sitting on my towel naked and now hard.

I watched as she weaved through a group of single men not too far from me. Her hips swayed seductively as she did. Although I couldn’t hear what was being said, I saw how she stopped near one of the men and began talking to him. I could see her smiling and laughing as she stood naked in front of him. It didn’t take long for her to accept his offer to sit next to him.

I stood up and took my blanket and hand and moved to an open spot near them so I could watch them. It was near enough that I could hear a faint outline of some of their conversation. I noticed how several of the men surrounding my wife and her new friend, had turned so that they could see Linda’s naked body also.

The men surrounding her were perhaps a little older then my wife, all in their late forties and from the looks of their all around tans, regulars to the beach. The man she sat next too was by far the fittest of the men and must have had a nice cock to match his fit body, as Linda spent plenty of time looking at his crotch.

As I sat there watching them a couple and their young daughter walked in between blocking my vision momentarily. They turned just before they got to my spot and put their towels down to the side of me. I looked up to see a nice looking couple in their 30s with a pretty young daughter perhaps 10 at most. As they stood by their towels the parents pulled their clothes from their bodies and sat down.

The child followed their lead and pulled her sun dress from her body. She stood there next to her parents looking around at everyone. My cock only stiffened further as this dainty little girl displayed her unspoiled nakedness for me. Her body was on the verge of blossoming, but she was still naturally hairless and breasts too small for a training bra.  She saw that I was looking at her and smiled at me. With youthful curiosity her eyes moved along my naked body to my hard cock. Her smiled changed slightly as she saw how excited I was. With that she turned to her parents and bounded off towards the water. As she left she walked right past my wife.

I noticed during my short distraction, my wife had lost no time in getting to know her new friend. Her hand was on his arm gripping it as the talked and laughed. I watched as she sat up so that she was kneeling next to him. Her round ass faced me as she sat back on her heels. The man gave Linda a bottle of sunscreen. She took it from him, squirted it on her hand and slowly worked it into her body. She moved her hands all along her nude body for him and the other men to see. As she worked some into her shoulder she looked back at me and smiled.

She turned back to her friend and began rubbing the sunblock into his muscular chest. As she did she leaned over towards him, lifting her ass off her heels, revealing more of her smooth pussy for everyone to see.  I looked back towards the couple near me. The woman was watching my wife, no doubt envious of the attention she was getting from all the men that nearly surrounded her. As she watched my wife her hand started to caress her husband’s nude chest.

I took a moment to survey the other people near me. Immediately to my left I saw an older couple, well beyond their prime physically, but naked as everyone else was. Occasionally the man would reach over and play with his wife’s sagging breast, only to gently chastised by her.

Next to them were another couple of 30 something parents and what looked like their two daughters who busied themselves by playing in the sand. Burying and unburying each other only to stand up and have to brush off the sand from every nook and cranny of their young bodies. It wasn’t too uncommon for couples to show plenty of public affection but what happened next seldom happened, at least not in the middle of the beach next other couples or children.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 08:18:16 PM by chris r »

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Well, way to warm us up, then leave us hanging.  Will be looking for the next installment.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Henry.Miller

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Hmmmm you got my intrest  ;D

Janus

Ummmm, is there more? We need a little more.....Please?

Offline chris r

• Deviant
I was putting the final touches on it....should have more posted this weekend. Thanks for asking!

Janus

I was putting the final touches on it....should have more posted this weekend. Thanks for asking!
Chris it is always an interesting read when I see your username at the heading. Thank you and I look forward to seeing more of this story.

Offline chris r

• Deviant
Thought I would add to this story a bit. Wasn't happy with the second part so I'm rewriting it.

My attention returned to my wife. I could see her hands rubbing the lotion along the stranger’s legs. Up and down those sun bathed muscular legs her hands traveled.  I could her him enjoying the attention she was paying to him. I could see that she was teasing him, as her hands slid right next to his crotch, then back again. I couldn’t see but I could imagine that hard cock of his was no doubt leaking precum onto his tight stomach. The casual way Linda was playing with him and the inviting way she kneeled at his side no doubt brought on what happened next.

One of the men that sat near them stood up and walked towards the couple. Without a word he picked up the lotion and kneeled behind my wife. As he dropped to the sand I watched how he poured out some lotion and began to massage the warm liquid into her back. It wasn’t just that a total stranger simply invited himself into this little foray that made my cock jolt. It was more than that. It was also the idea that my wife, a married woman, didn’t even flinch as a total stranger started to caress her naked body.

Although from where I sat it was hard to see, I managed to see that the second man was getting hard as he slid his hands along my compliant wife.  He looked like a man in his early 50’s with slight paunch of a belly, although his arms were muscular as was his chest. He was not some young and buff stud, but more of the average father type. The exact type of man my wife found attractive, or at least from this angle he was.

The part of the puzzle I couldn’t see was his cock. My wife loved thick cock. It didn’t have to be long, but she loved them thick. A long cock was fine, but if it wasn’t thick, she didn’t want it. I thought about moving to see what it looked like, but decided to wait and see if he would turn back towards me.

None of this was lost on the couple who sat next to me, or at least her. With her daughter gone, the wife was watching my wife intently.  She had propped herself up on one arm so that she could see the action. The other was softly roaming her husband’s chest. I watched her hand make larger and larger circles until it brushed across his cock with each stroke.  He didn’t seem to be watching my wife but certainly was enjoying the benefits of his wife doing so.  

As I continued to watch her, I saw how her hand stopped on his chest. Looking up at her face I could see a look of shock on her face. I followed her gaze back to Linda, where I could clearly see what had captured her attention so completely.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:39:25 PM by chris r »

Offline chris r

• Deviant
Linda’s head was down between the thighs of her new found friend. Her mouth engulfed the every inch of his hard cock. Slowly she bobbed up and down along his considerable length. She moved slowly, deliberately, as she no doubt enjoyed the sensation of his warm, velvety smooth shaft filling her mouth.

She used her right hand to hold onto his cock by his balls, keeping his sword pointed at the back of her throat. Again and again she let his heavy shaft slide between her lips. The length disappeared into her hungry mouth before reemerging, glistening in the sunlight, covered in her saliva.  I reached for my shaft as I stared at his, stroking mine in rhythm to my wife’s pace.

My wife’s lack of concern that anyone could be watching was a huge turn on for me. This open display of her sexual needs had the attention of others around her, especially my neighbors. Encouraged by my wife the woman next to me took her husband’s shaft in her hand and slowly stroked it. She looked back and forth between him and my wife.  Seeking and getting encouragement from Linda.

I turned my attention back to my wife also. Behind her it was clear the second man was eager to get more involved, and who could blame him? My wife’s bare pussy and ass seemed to be an open invitation to him as she bent over servicing the other man’s cock. The second man moved closer to her. As he did he shifted his body so that I could see his shaft. It was perfect for my wife. It was thicker than any cock I had seen before. It was a perfect match for my wife’s hungry pussy. As he closed the gap between them I knew I would be tasting his cum in her pussy tonight.

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
nice start chris.. keep going

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Good read so far... Bet it gets better... Keep it up Chris!

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline ilovemom

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-0
good story...would love to watch my wife susan get double fucked (or more) in public.  keep it up...bring the young daughter back into the story.

Offline chris r

• Deviant
Thanks! Here is some more to keep it going.

Even as thick as he was, Linda barely flinched as he grabbed her hips and sunk his girth into her. It seemed even hotter that my wife was such a slut that she easily took all of him, without breaking from the cock sucking she was giving the other man. The second man quickly picked up the pace, shoving every inch of his meat into my wife, his hips pushing hard against her soft round ass. But with her mouth still full of cock, the only gasp I heard was from my neighbor.

The wife still had a hold of her husband’s cock, but her hand now was frozen in place as she watched in shock the show my wife was now giving all of us.  Her husband was propped up on his elbows enjoying the display as well.  Slowly her hand started to stroke his hard shaft again. Within moments a glistening drop of precum appeared on the tip of his cock. I watched as neither of them saw it, only I noticed as it slowly dripped on to his tan stomach. It was soon followed by another, forming a tiny pool on his skin. 

The thought of moving over and licking it from his stomach flashed through my brain, but that would be too much even for me. I had grown accustomed to cleaning a man’s cum from Linda’s swollen pussy lips, but I had reasoned that doing that was just because I loved her pussy and not because I wanted to taste another man’s cum.  Whether it was true or not was another issue.

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
As usual.. great job Chris.. keep going

Janus

Damn Chris......More more  more......

This is a very sexy story.....Oh and as for tasting another guy's cum? I like it a lot. But hey eating a full pussy is a huge turn on for me.

Offline chris r

• Deviant
Blush....glad you are liking it. Here is a bit more.

The thought of Linda’s cunt full of cum made me turn back to watch her yet again. The sight of my hot wife servicing both men was keeping my cock rock hard. She had taken the cock from her mouth and was now licking his balls. As she did, her hand slid up and down his still wet shaft. I watched the man pushing his head back into the beach towel as she licked and sucked on his sperm filled balls.

At the same time she was pleasing one man she was managing to help the other fuck her. I watched as she pushed back hard against the other man, burying his fat shaft deep in her. He dug his hands deep into her flesh, as his pace picked up. It was obvious he wouldn’t last long much longer.  Soon his sperm would be filling my wife, just waiting for me to clean up.

As if on cue, his ass tightened as he pulled Linda back hard against him. Holding her there I could tell he was pumping her full. As he blasted every ounce of cum into my wife, his groans of pleasure swept the beach. The few people in the area, who weren’t already watching, now turned to see what was going on.  Oddly I just now noticed how most of the men near them, had moved closer to the action. Luckily most simply sat down, their naked tan bodies sitting on the warm sand, allowing me to still watch my wife drain a stranger’s cock completely.

Janus

Damn, now I want to play with Linda.

Offline chris r

• Deviant
A bit more for you to enjoy.

Spent of all his energy , not to mention cum, Linda’s fuck buddy pulled his cock free and sat back into the sand. Linda stopped nursing the other man’s cock for the first time. She turned and looked over her shoulder and said something to her lover. He sat back up and kissed my wife before she returned to the other hard cock.

As she dove down to engulf her other lover's cock again, her ass made for an inviting picture. I and everyone else could see just how full her lover had left her. Loosened from his thick cock, her pussy couldn’t keep his seed inside. As I watched a small stream of thick white cream seeped out from between her lips. It slowly trailed down the inside of her leg. By now I’m sure I wasn’t the only person who wanted to bury my face in between her legs.

Several of the men standing near her were both excited but anxious. They seemed to be debating whether they should help themselves to her wet, well fucked pussy. Linda decided for them. Releasing that cock from her mouth, she sat up, swung her leg over his chest and mounted his eager shaft. He easily slid into her, as he quickly slid every inch into her body. Impaled on his cock, she sat proudly for everyone to see.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:33:02 PM by chris r »

Janus

What a good little slut wife.

Offline chris r

• Deviant
Yes she is!

As I watched the man, he took hold of Linda’s hips and pulled her down hard onto him.  I knew what he must be feeling as he did. Her pussy is so especially inviting when it is filled with warm cream, almost to the point of being intoxicating. Feeling a man’s sperm covering your cock was much different than that of just her juices.  It was thicker and clung to your cock more so than her delicate nectar. It made fucking her even more fulfilling; knowing every nook and cranny was filled with either cock or her lovers warm cum.

My cock had been buried in her cum filled pussy many times, and although I preferred to lick her clean first, there were times that she came home so horny that she wanted my cock in her before I could kneel between her legs.  She was especially impatient for my shaft after some of her more wild fucks.  She loved to be extremely naughty when she cheated on me. The sense of danger and being caught always made her incredibly horny. Obviously fucking in public places was high on her erotic bucket list.

The sight of Linda fucking just feet away combined with his wife’s attentive hands was finally too much for my neighbor. A loud moan escaped his lips as I turned towards them. I saw the first few jets of cum land just below his nipples. The next shots made a trail back towards the end of his stiff cum canon, until the last one dripped down to his belly.  She continued to milk every last ounce of his sperm from his dick, not wanting it to end. His cock drained she stared at her handy work.  Finally she let go of his shaft, and ran her fingers along the trail of cum.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:19:34 PM by chris r »

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
Awesome.. keep going Chris