KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Hot Threesome (M+F, Cheat, Oral, Humil, preg, voy)

mikebray38london · 1132

Offline mikebray38london

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: February 09, 2014, 07:04:15 PM
Hot Threesome – By Mike Bray

You and I had been talking on Yahoo Messenger for close to a year and a half and done many hot, nasty things and had many hot conversations online. We had discussed getting together with you and I and your friend Jenna for quite some time. Finally you decide to come get me and prove to me that you are a woman of your word and for real. We arrange for you to come get me on a Friday afternoon and I arrange for us to meet at a Tim Horton’s here in Hamilton where I am from.

I wait patiently and then I see you pull up. I see you in the driver’s seat and your friend Jenna in the passenger side. The two of you get out and come over give me a hug and we go in and grab a coffee and exchange small talk. Then you ask if I am ready to get going to go spend the weekend at your place. I say yes and we go out to the car. I decide to ride in the back seat and you and Jenna have a short discussion and then you climb in the back beside me as Jenna jumps into the driver’s side. Jenna starts the car and we begin driving back to your place.

About halfway to Toronto you lean over and begin to kiss me and then you tell me that you want to suck my cock as Jenna watches. I smile and say ok. You undo my jeans and you reach in the fly and through my boxers and you pull out my hardening cock.

You lean down and lick the head and tip and suck on it gently. I slide off your shirt and then your bra and I begin to play with your breasts. You moan softly and you slide your mouth down the whole length of my cock taking me deep in your throat. I moan and push down on your head as I begin to fuck your mouth. You begin to suck me faster and harder. It feels so good that it only takes me about 10 minutes of you sucking me as I fuck your mouth and I erupt emptying my cum down your throat as you swallow every last drop.

I zip up and we cuddle and I reach under your skirt and begin to finger your tight, hot, wet pussy and rub your clit. Finally we arrive at your place. As we drove and Jenna watched she had been fingering herself and was quite wet. We get into your apartment and we close and lock the door. The two of you have me sit on the couch and begin to kiss and rub each other. I watch as the two of you undress each other and suck on each other’s breasts and nipples.

I undress and I reach down and I slowly stroke myself back to hardness. You two lay on the floor in front of me and get into a hot 69. I finally walk over and I begin alternating between your pussy and Jenna’s licking, sucking, and fingering each of you. Sucking on both your clits. I finger both you and her as you both have me lay back and you both go down and begin to lick up and down my now extremely hard cock. Then you lick and suck on my balls as Jenna takes me into her mouth and strokes and sucks me.

The two of you sexy ladies also squeeze your firm tits around my cock as I tit fuck both of you. Then I hear Jenna say “Mike, I want to watch you fuck Ann.” I smile and say gladly I tell you to ride me. You straddle me and slide your hot, tight wet pussy down on my cock. You begin to ride me slowly as Jenna straddles my face and I begin to lick her pussy. She tastes so sweet I tell you. You moan and ask how your pussy feels on my cock. I tell you that it is so fucking hot, tight and wet. You then begin to ride me faster, taking me deeper in you. “MMMM…Mike I want you to cum in my pussy I am so close.” I hear you moan suddenly I thrust up into and moan “Oh my god Ann I am going to cum…oh shit, I am cumming!” You feel me erupt deep inside you.

You moan as it triggers your orgasm, “Oh my god Mike I am cumming too” I feel your pussy tighten and clench milking my hot seed from me and deep into your womb. I remain hard and you slide off me and Jenna goes down and suck the rest of my cum off along with your juices and then she straddles me and begins to ride me fast and hard. She is just as hot, tight and wet as you and rides me quickly and hard. I am so sensitive that I moan that I am going to cum again. Which sets off Jenna and she moans that she is cumming all over my hard cock and suddenly I erupt for the third time that day and I empty my hot load deep into her pussy.

You two then get into another hot 69 and begin to lick my hot cum out of each other’s pussies as it drips out as I came so much inside both of you. I relax and watch the two of you and I begin to get hard again I then have you both lay back on the couch and I alternate fucking both your pussies and sucking on both her and your breasts. Then I have you both get on all fours and I take both of you from behind, pulling both of your hair and smacking both of your firm sexy asses. The two of go through orgasm after earth shaking orgasm. Then just as I am about to cum for the fourth time I tell you both to get down on your knees and put your faces next to each other with your mouths open and tongues out. I stand and stroke myself over both of your faces as I get closer to cumming. I moan and tell you that I am going to cum on both of your faces and tits.

That I am going to mark you both as my cum junkie slut bitches, you moan and tell me to mark the two of you as my little cum loving sluts. I suddenly erupt all over both of your faces and spray them and your and Jenna’s tits with my cum. Just as I finish erupting and there is cum all over the two of you. Jenna’s hubby knocks on the door and you answer it. He looks at us puzzled and sort of angry seeing me there naked and the two of you nude and my cum all over the two of you. You grab him by the hand and drag him in and we make him sit and watch us as we go for a fifth round. You and Jenna lick my hot cum off each other than grab me and suck me eagerly getting me hard to fuck you both again.

He undresses and begins to stroke himself and finally just comes over and joins us. We alternate from the three of us, to the three of you, to all four of us for the rest of the night and weekend having hot, sweaty intense sex. We move from the living room to the bedroom to the shower, making love in each room, on every piece of furniture until we had broke in every thing that we can in your apartment, then on the drive back we pull over and break in the front and back seats of the car and we bring a blanket and pull over and the three of us have a hot intense outdoor sex session before returning me back to Hamilton, where before you leave we grab a hotel room for the three of us for a night and fuck until it is time to book out the next morning.