Reply #20 on: February 04, 2018, 04:50:19 PM
 :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

Click quote to see my html code.  You only need to add “width=600” to the first “img” bracket.

Thanks Merv, I’ll try and recall how to do that.  Most likely I will have to come back here each time to look.  The other issue is I usually use my iPhone or iPad, and it drives me crazy trying to do such things.  Among other things, it tries to ‘correct’ my spelling of img.

If I were eslewhere, I’d ask Plaything to go in and fix it for me.  I’m a technical mess, but I have a nice girl that helps me.  Again, thanks for the help.

_priapism

Reply #22 on: February 04, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

Click quote to see my html code.  You only need to add “width=600” to the first “img” bracket.

Thanks Merv, I’ll try and recall how to do that.  Most likely I will have to come back here each time to look.  The other issue is I usually use my iPhone or iPad, and it drives me crazy trying to do such things.  Among other things, it tries to ‘correct’ my spelling of img.

If I were eslewhere, I’d ask Plaything to go in and fix it for me.  I’m a technical mess, but I have a nice girl that helps me.  Again, thanks for the help.

I have a text replace command on my iPhone. I type “img” on my keypad, and it’s spits out “img width =600 /img” (brackets removed so you can see it here.).  Then just paste your link in.  Boom.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:13:23 PM by Mervinh2o »

_priapism

Reply #23 on: February 04, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

Click quote to see my html code.  You only need to add “width=600” to the first “img” bracket.

Thanks Merv, I’ll try and recall how to do that.  Most likely I will have to come back here each time to look.  The other issue is I usually use my iPhone or iPad, and it drives me crazy trying to do such things.  Among other things, it tries to ‘correct’ my spelling of img.

If I were eslewhere, I’d ask Plaything to go in and fix it for me.  I’m a technical mess, but I have a nice girl that helps me.  Again, thanks for the help.

I have a text replace command on my iPhone. I type “img” on my keypad, and it’s spits out “[img width = 600][ / img]” (spaces added so you can see it here.).  Then just paste your link in.  Boom.

_priapism

Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #25 on: February 12, 2019, 04:48:38 PM
It’s here again, and this year I’m not alone.

Any plans?

Dinner at home tomorrow and wanting that romantic, since on Thursday the 14th she wants to be at her house that evening for work Friday morning.  I made dinner  reservations for the 14th a month ago.

For tomorrow night I’ve already laid out what I want her to wear.  It’s from Victoria Secret, bright red and probably could fit in a thimble.

psiberzerker

Reply #26 on: February 12, 2019, 04:58:25 PM
Valentines is another one of those holidays I protest, by not participating.  I don't exchange gifts on Christmas, nor dress up for Halloween, either.

Any plans?

Yeah, but not for me.  I have contacts, and my room-mate has a little money saved up.  So, I'm having one of my younger looking (She's 23, she just looks 14) ex-co-workers cum over, and do my morning duty for me.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #27 on: February 12, 2019, 06:01:32 PM
It’s here again, and this year I’m not alone.

Any plans?

That sounds wonderful, Jed.   I hope you have a wonderful VDay!

My niece is being picked up by my father.  She's spending the evening with him and his girl friend.   

As for me, I'll be <censored> followed by a little <censored> and after the fantastice dinner I have planned, you might already have guessed we'll be <censored>.

I could also find ten people who believe in Santa Claus.
Count me as one!  And don't ever say he's not.

Here's one you can't count on as believing.

Valentines is another one of those holidays I protest, by not participating.  I don't exchange gifts on Christmas, nor dress up for Halloween, either.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #28 on: February 12, 2019, 06:05:20 PM

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #29 on: February 12, 2019, 06:13:40 PM

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 06:17:53 PM

Valentines is another one of those holidays I protest, by not participating.  I don't exchange gifts on Christmas, nor dress up for Halloween, either.

:emot_laughing:  So, what are you saying?  I actually dress up for Halloween, and exchange gifts for Christmas, I just lie about it on the internet?   :emot_laughing:

_priapism

Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 06:19:48 PM

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #32 on: February 12, 2019, 07:09:39 PM

Valentines is another one of those holidays I protest, by not participating.  I don't exchange gifts on Christmas, nor dress up for Halloween, either.

:emot_laughing:  So, what are you saying?  I actually dress up for Halloween, and exchange gifts for Christmas, I just lie about it on the internet?   :emot_laughing:

No.  Your comment just reminded me of Athos post from the other day that I wanted to respond to but didn't.  Tried working them in together.   I didn't do a good job of it.  I sometimes have a tough time getting across what I'm trying to say, or trying to make a funny. 

Should we have a poll on who believes in Santa Clause.   Anybody that says he's not real is wrong.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 07:23:31 PM
Your comment just reminded me of Athos post from the other day that I wanted to respond to but didn't.

Should we have a poll on who believes in Santa Clause.   Anybody that says he's not real is wrong.

I believe in the Tim Allen holiday movie.

I do not believe in a fat home intruder in a bright red suit who allegedly breaks into your home and leaves things you might want, in every home in the the world one night a year.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 07:27:39 PM

Yes, Tim Allen movies are the best.

I do not believe in a fat home intruder in a bright red suit who allegedly breaks into your home and leaves things you might want, in every home in the the world one night a year.

#Resist

So that must mean you don't believe that Santa has a Stardust Antimatter Propulsion Engine sleigh?
Don't #resist!  You know he's real!   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #35 on: February 12, 2019, 07:28:06 PM

$200 at Victoria Secret (bought over a week ago)
Probably $100+ dinner
Grocery store roses, maybe $30

Plus, I need to pick up a moderately priced rum.  If a passion fruit juice mixed drink gets her horny as I found out on Sunday, she doesn’t need it made with my bourbon.

_priapism

Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 07:34:44 PM
Your comment just reminded me of Athos post from the other day that I wanted to respond to but didn't.

#Resist

So many people believe in God, yet fail to appreciate it is basically the same thing.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #37 on: February 12, 2019, 07:35:03 PM
So that must mean you don't believe that Santa has a Stardust Antimatter Propulsion Engine sleigh?

My favorite TV show is about a several thousand year old shape shifting alien who travels through time in a Police Box that's bigger on the inside.  

Just because I can suspend belief does not mean I subscribe to the theatre of the absurd.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #38 on: February 12, 2019, 07:56:06 PM

#Resist

You Might want to read up on the history of "Santa Claus" from around the world.
His Origins are not truly American (Thank You Macy's) but European. In fact the history of Santa from some of the Nordic Countries is very interesting reading.
As for believing or not believing that would be a personal choice.
By the way in Europe (their version of Santa) he does actually go around the towns and hand out presents (Not the Mercedes Benz you want) but he is quite real.

Love,
Liz

_priapism

Reply #39 on: February 12, 2019, 07:58:47 PM

#Resist

You Might want to read up on the history of "Santa Claus" from around the world.
His Origins are not truly American (Thank You Macy's) but European. In fact the history of Santa from some of the Nordic Countries is very interesting reading.
As for believing or not believing that would be a personal choice.
By the way in Europe (their version of Santa) he does actually go around the towns and hand out presents (Not the Mercedes Benz you want) but he is quite real.

Love,
Liz