KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The Sweetest Sitter (FF)

Chloe · 13245

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
on: February 14, 2014, 05:02:24 AM
This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 16 in real life.

The Sweetest Sitter

I got out of the taxi and slammed the door. I shouldn't have taken it out on him, but I could barely hold it in. My car had broken down on the way to work. We had about eight inches of snow, I had no way of getting to my job since I didn't have $50 to spend on a cab. And then another $50 to get home! That pissed off my boss, but fuck him and his stupid telesales job that barely paid minimum wage.

I resisted the temptation to slam the front door as I walked inside and called Chloe, my babysitter, to cancel. "Sorry, hon, I have to cancel my date tonight, so I won't be needing you." I explained what had passed and the frustration was clear in my voice.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang. It was Chloe. Her dark brown eyes oozed sympathy even though she smiled. "You poor thing," she cooed as she reached out to hug me. Although only 18, Chloe was already about six inches taller than my 5'4". Her long slim arms wrapped around my shoulders, comforting me and I felt like crying.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I can't go out tonight. I was meeting him downtown and ..."

"Your car is off the road, I know. I just thought you'd like some company till Nia gets home from day care. And who is going to pick her up? I'm not having you pay for a cab."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Now I was crying. "You're such a sweetheart. Come in out of the cold!"

She sat on the couch and pulled a bottle of wine out of her bag. "Get a glass," she said. "You need to unwind."

It was a merlot. My favorite! I started to protest, but she stopped me.

"You don't have anything to drive. Take advantage of it!"

She was right. I could use a little unwinding. I got two glasses, but Chloe said she could only have a small amount. I filled mine nearly to the top and slumped down in my arm chair.

I talked for at least an hour about what was going on, and as I did, she brushed my shoulder-length brown hair to help me relax. Gradually, it was a mix of brush and fingers and between that and the listening, and the wine, I was in heaven. This was just what I needed.

Her graceful fingers starting brushing through my hair, stroking my neck with her long nails. They scraped along my right shoulder, but my shirt was in the way, so she gently undid a button with her left hand. I closed my eyes and remembered a girl from college whom I'd had a crush on. I'd never acted on it, but in my fantasies, I sometimes experimented.

She was scratching my back lightly now and I instinctively  leaned forward a little. Her nails gently scraped up and down my back and she undid another button so she could go lower. Her nails scraped along the edges of my bra strap, so lightly I thought I might fall asleep.

"Feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I said, and it sounded like a moan.

"You have such beautiful skin," she whispered as he thumb slipped under my bra strap. I was so relaxed, I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want her to stop

After a few more minutes of this exquisite treat, she asked me was I thirsty. I nodded and she told me to keep my eyes closed. I felt the wine glass at my lips and opened them to take a long sip.

She put the glass back down and wiped some wine from the corner of my lips. "It's nice to let someone take care of you for once, isn't it."

It was.

"I'll finish your back when I return."

"Where are you going?" I wasn't panicked, just curious.

"I'm going to go get myself some ice water. Why don't you take off your bra? It's getting in the way.'

I unbuttoned my shirt while she was in the kitchen, took it off, and removed my bra. The chilly air had hardened my nipples, which always made my b-cup breasts look amazing. As I put my shirt back on, I heard her re-enter the room from behind me.

"Leave it off," she said.

I froze. Her tone was firm. She was not suggesting. With my back still to her, I tossed my shirt onto the couch.

"Sit back down," she said. And I did.

She went back to scratching my back as if she were painting a picture, using a variety of swirls and strokes. Sometimes she used one hand, sometimes both. She alternated between using her nails, her fingertips, and sometimes the back of her hand -- always so very lightly that it left me wanting more. Her face was so close to mine at one point that a thought occurred to me -- she might kiss me. But she didn't. Just told me to relax and continued the light strokes on my back, my shoulders, my neck, my throat and suddenly, I could feel her breath warm on my neck.

Something snapped inside me. I whispered yessss, and she whispered, "Yes what, Kelly?"

Dammit, she knew what I wanted. I could tell by the way her lips brushed against my ears when she whispered. This started a trend of her making me be very explicit in what I wanted …and what I was!

Looking back, each admission made me more hers!

On the other hand, each admission also got her to go a little further. I loved it, but the game was making me crazy. I couldn't wait any more.

"I want you to kiss me" led to "I want you to lick me" … "I want you to bite me, suck me, eat me, fuck me..."

For what seemed like an eternity, she slid her tongue from my ear to my neck, my shoulders, the V of my chest, full slow circles around each nipple, all of it just enough to heighten my senses without satisfying any.

She whispered that she only fucked sluts and as her tongue made its way slowly to my belly button, she asked me was I a slut.

I didn't say a word.

She knelt in front of me and her hands slid from the hem of my skirt down along my right leg, scratching a trail from mid thigh to my black Italian shoe, which she slid off. "Are you, Kelly?"

I still didn't speak.

She removed my left shoe and slid her hands up my left calf, past my knee, and under the hem of my skirt till she reached the top of the black stockings. A few hours earlier, as I'd slipped them on, I'd thought my date might have his hands there at some point. But Chloe's felt even better as she alternated between slipping her fingers under them to sliding them higher up my thighs.

I don't know how long she did this, but at some point those long fingers had my skirt way higher than I knew and she was tracing the edges of my lace panties. Then I felt the warmth of her soft lips on my thighs and the occasional wetness of her tongue painting tiny circles on my inner thighs.

"Should I stop?"

(or should I go on  :D )
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:19:13 AM by Chloe »

If she ain't broke, break her

Janus

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 05:32:43 AM
For God's Sake Lady don't stop now......I have this vision all worked out in my brain...

Nice build up.......

As Oliver Twist said: More Please... 8)

Offline shyottawaguy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-0
Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 05:40:22 AM
Damn girl go on, go on. Don't leave us like this.

Damn!

I am a total geek, but also a perv.

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 06:08:58 AM
I shook my head.

"I can't hear you," she said as she slid her tongue higher up my thigh.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned. "Don't stop."

"Then say it!" Her tone was sharp.

I bit my lip and opened my legs a little. "I am."

Her tongue slid along the left edge of my panties ever so slowly. "You are what, Kelly?" I felt it slip under the lace as if she were tasting them.

"Oh God," I uttered. I had never in my life needed to be fucked as bad as I did right then.

"Say it!" she said in a tone that commanded me.

"I'm a slut!"

Her hands gripped my panties and she said, "You won't be needing these then. I lifted my ass as she pulled them down my legs. She lowered each stocking till they were at my knees, then kissed her way up my right thigh till her tongue glided along my pussy lips. I was sure my clit was the size of a small grape and I waited for her to give it the attention it needed.

But she wasn't finished with me.

Taking my chin, she pointed my head at the picture on the sideboard of Nia, my little girl, and told me to tell her I was a slut. As I looked at my little sweetie, Chloe circled my clit, my head fell back and my eyes closed.

"Look at her," Chloe insisted. And I did. As the circles around my clit got tighter, she barked. "Tell her!"

I felt horrible, but she was so close to my clit. I was almost ready for her. I tried to push closer, but Chloe pulled back whenever I did.

I sighed and said, "Mommy is a slut, sweetie."

I never wanted ANYTHING as much as I wanted her to fuck me at that moment.

But as she got closer to my pussy, she made me bring the picture closer and say I was a whore, depraved, that I would do anything to get fucked, ANYTHING!

When I finally did that, she whispered we had to stop. I was whimpering. "WHY?"

She continued to paint long trails on my thighs almost all the way up and said, "We're late to pick up Nia." Then she licked the side of my pussy lips. Totally teasing me.

She gave me the choice: We could go get Nia, or I could ask her to lick my whore cunt.

I used to hate the word cunt and especially combined with whore. But she was right. I was prepared to leave my daughter on the steps of the school as long as she ate my whore cunt. I told myself we'd only be a little late and I have been late before.

So I asked her to lick my whore cunt, but she kept asking was I sure and putting different images in my head of Nia sitting all alone wondering where mommy was.

Every now and then, I started to come to my senses. She sensed this and moved closer to my clit. "What do you want, whore?"

I gathered my strength and started to say, "We should stop," and she probed deep inside my pussy and seemed to twist her tongue to reach the deepest parts of me. By then, I couldn't even remember my daughter's name. "Oh God, fuck me, please."

She pulled me toward her till my ass was hovering off the chair and draped my legs over her slim shoulders. She licked my ass (first time ever and oh my God) and stopped long enough to say, "I don't know if you want it bad enough."

I swore I did.

She asked me would I do anything? I said yes, anything. Now her finger was in my ass as she circled my clit and said, "ANYTHING?"

Each circle got tighter and tighter to my clit. The pleasure was extreme and almost a painful yearning. "God, yes," I said. "ANYTHING, please fuck me, please eat my whore cunt, fuck me like a slut."

She said, "A slut who would rather get fucked than go take care of Nia, right mommy?"

Almost out of breath, I said, "YES!"

"Who would fuck me even if little Nia walked in right now, right mommy?"

And when I hesitated, she slid her tongue lightly over my clit.

And I said yes.

Then she did it again, and I said yes. Over and over. I said, "Yes, I wouldn't care, fuck me, I'd say, just fuck me."

She forced me to look at Nia's picture and say it.

I looked at my innocent little girl's blue eyes and said mommy needs to cum so bad because she is a whore, and I told her that over and over as Chloe drove my clit crazy till I exploded into the best orgasm of my fucking life.

As we drove to the day care, I felt terrible. We were leaving at least half an hour late by the time Chloe finished cleaning up every last drop of my juices. I hurriedly dressed, but couldn't find my panties. "Where the hell could they be?" I asked Chloe in the car.

"You'll find them later," she said.

"I don't want Nia to see them."

"She won't," she said smugly.

"Did you hide them?"

"Yes, but you'll find them." She had a smile on her face.

"You seem sure."

"I am," she said. "I stuffed them in my cunt."

For a moment, the thought occurred to me that she seemed awfully sure that I was going to fuck her later. On the other hand, I thought, I did kinda promise.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:29:36 AM by milknhoney »

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 06:24:29 AM
Damn girl go on, go on. Don't leave us like this.

Damn!

Now, would I? ;D

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 06:24:57 AM
For God's Sake Lady don't stop now......I have this vision all worked out in my brain...

Nice build up.......

As Oliver Twist said: More Please... 8)

Ask and you shall receive.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 11:51:55 AM
Oh my!  Milknhoney, you are as smooth as your name suggests.  Great story.  Visuals still playing out in my head.  You have a wonderful way with words.  Sounds like you have more plans for this couple...I mean, we can't quit without finding those panties.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Janus

Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 01:54:06 PM
My goodness, This woman was turned inside out by her sexy sitter.....

Well done milknhoney...

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 10:50:34 PM
Oh my!  Milknhoney, you are as smooth as your name suggests.  Great story.  Visuals still playing out in my head.  You have a wonderful way with words.  Sounds like you have more plans for this couple...I mean, we can't quit without finding those panties.

You think Kelly will remember where they are?

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 10:51:37 PM
My goodness, This woman was turned inside out by her sexy sitter.....

Well done milknhoney...

Thank you, Janus. Glad you enjoyed it.

Janus

Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 10:58:58 PM
I think Chloe will be sure to help her find them. LOL

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 11:06:30 PM
Great story...I see the guys are all going crazy over it.
Love,
Liz

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 11:16:55 PM
Love,
Liz

Thanks, Liz. It must be because the babysitter is so sweet.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 11:39:20 PM
Love,
Liz

Thanks, Liz. It must be because the babysitter is so sweet.

Might just be....might just be.
 :D
Love,
Liz

Janus

Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 11:40:46 PM
How do you not like a sexy babysitter?

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 11:42:39 PM
How do you not like a sexy babysitter?

Ahhhh Janus....you work on the babysitter, I'll work on the author.
Different priorities
Love,
Liz

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 11:47:18 PM
And I'll work on my rising trot.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 11:49:27 PM
And I'll work on my rising trot.

LOL....I have a horse for you.
Love,
Liz

Offline Chloe

• Degenerate
Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 11:51:43 PM
Who said anything about a horse?  8)

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 11:54:10 PM
Who said anything about a horse?  8)

I did..because I didn't want to say you could practice your rising trot on me, cuz that would open this up to all sorta comments from "the boys".
Love,
Liz