KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Morning Motivation (MF, nosex, oral, lac)

DemonDelight · 4806

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
on: March 01, 2014, 05:06:17 PM
I pulled him into the bedroom and locked the door. His cock hard and dripping with anticipation. I grabbed hold of his cock and made long, slow strokes caressing his balls at the end of each downstroke. While I worked on his dick, he stepped out of his pants and took off his shirt. I used my free hand to step out of my own pants so he could see the hot pink booty shorts I was wearing. I couldn’t fuck him, but I could at least look the part.

As I continued to stroke his throbbing member, he kissed my neck, nibbled and licked my ear lobe, and grabbed my ass. His hot breath on my skin sent shivers down my spine. I was melting in his embrace. He turned me around and began to hump my ass so I bent over and pressed against him, indulging in the play. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him as if we were fucking. This play was getting me hot and I wanted so badly to fuck him. I pushed him down on the bed, got down on my knees and looked him right in the eyes as I kissed and licked the tip of his cock. His eyes begged me for more so I began to suck on his tip, swirling my tongue around, pressing the ball of my tongue ring against him, stimulating him.

He let out a soft moan and started thrusting his cock into my mouth so I took all of him in. As he hit the back of my throat I heard him let out a grunt and I moaned onto his cock. I stroked and I sucked him and with my other had I played with his balls. He leaned back and enjoyed the moment.

After a few minutes he sat up and pulled my shirt off, then I freed my swollen breasts. I went back to stroking his dick and he tenderly fondled my breasts. As we played with each other I said, “I want nothing more than to climb on top of you and fuck you right now.”

“Oh? How would you want it?”

“First, I’d climb on top and ride you, then I’d beg for you to bend me over and fuck me from behind.” I began to stroke his cock faster. “I’d beg for you to smack my ass, pull my hair, and fuck me harder, faster, deeper.” He let out a moan as I stroked a little faster.

I could see he wanted something more so I told him to keep himself hard while I grabbed some baby oil. I wasn’t gone more than a minute and when I came back I couldn’t help but watch as he pleasured himself. It was fascinating and rather excited. It made me want to walk in on him at some point in the future.

I got back down on my knees and took over. Before I put the baby oil on his red hot cock I sucked on it some more, swirled my tongue around his tip, pressing the ball of my tongue ring against him, then gave it a kiss. I put some baby oil on his dick then had him watch as I put some all over my tits. I worked his dick while he spread the oil all over my chest, then I squeezed my tits together and told him to fuck them.

I slid his member between my breasts and he fucked my swollen tits. I watched his face as he thrust. The heat of his cock between my tits excited me. I told him to fuck me harder. Milk began to leak out and traveled down my breasts, over my hands and into his lap. I stopped his thrusting and placed the tip of his dick on my hard nipples. I let my warm milk drip over his cock. I played with his cock, rubbing it against both nipples until he was begging to fuck my tits again.

Milk was not freely flowing as he started titty fucking me again. Every so often I would take one hand and spread the milk around letting it be our lubricant.

“I want you to fuck me till you cum, but I want you to stand over me and cum in my mouth. Can you do that for me baby?” He grunted in response. “Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard.” He thrust harder and faster as I encouraged him to reach climax. In minutes he stood over me, pulled my head back and shoved his cock in my mouth and shot a large and hot load of cum deep into my throat. It happened so fast a almost gagged, but quickly caught my breath and sucked every last drop out of him. There was so much it began to dribbled out of the corners of my mouth and down my neck before I could swallow it all.

With a sigh of relief he helped me to my feet and we showered together.

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:10:13 PM
WOW!!!  Hot ass story.  Thanks for sharing!!!

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 02:13:17 PM
WOW!!!  Hot ass story.  Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you  :D I'm glad you enjoyed!

Offline Cats_Whiskers

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-2
Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 02:18:29 PM
Oh wow DD. Very, very nice. Short, to the point and very, very hot.

Total pervert here - (almost) nothing is taboo. My stories can be found here

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1311/-3
Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 04:31:04 PM
Very hot DD.  Good to see you guys back in the swing of things after the new arrival.  Looking forward to more of your adventures.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline BORIS

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
  • INTO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 09:03:57 AM
Mmmmmmm lactating love it!

Try everything at least once, twice just to make sure! Sorry I havent been around for a while guys, hoping to make up for lost time!! Love you all!

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 04:22:30 PM
<3  ;D

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 12:28:05 AM
Hadn't read this before... fuck me DD you're one hot sexual time bomb...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.