KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: really this hard to find a girl into Beastiality?  (Read 9140 times)
howmayipleaseu
Deviant

Fame 63

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2019, 03:06:06 AM »

I hadn't seen this last few replies before... Apparently he doesn't realize I *AM* a female, Katiebee, but I appreciate your effort... LOL ROFL

I am also curious as to which entity should be charged with sexual assault when a dog humps my leg.

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.0 A Few Pictures of My Curvy MILF Body...
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 129

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2019, 03:11:07 AM »

I am also curious as to which entity should be charged with sexual assault when a dog humps my leg.

Obviously the one doing the humping.  I am female too.  I never called you a male.  I called you a "Philosopher," which is not exclusively male.

Do I really have to point out that this discussion was started by a guy ISO a woman who's into it, championed by a guy that says he's totally known a lot of girls who were in it, and you really should try it, plus a philosopher that assures us it's totally not rape when a woman does it.

I never presumed your sex.  More importantly, this isn't a personal site to look for partners to commit sex crimes with.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 03:26:02 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: