KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

HER PRECIOUS: Story code (MILF, Teen male, first time)

phtlc · 5548

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
HER PRECIOUS

"Look, I'm sorry but I just don't think I can do it anymore" I said through the phone to Mrs. Trent, feeling awkward and apologetic at the same time.

"Please Rick" she implored, "I can pay you more if it is a money issue"

"No,..it's not that, I'm just not sure I have the time" I said, lying and feeling terrible about that, part of me knowing that she could read through my lie. I felt terrible lying to her but I just wanted to get out of this.

Let me give you a little background. Mrs. Trent is actually Ms. Rodriguez, Trent is her married name. Her husband died a couple of years ago, and she has been raising their son Edgar on her own. Her husband had some good life insurance so she was pretty well set up. Why am I working for her? Long story.

OK, I got into trouble at school awhile back and the principle spoke to my parents and agreed that rather than expulsion or getting the police involved, he would offer me a chance to "repay my debt" by volunteering with elementary school kids. I am on my schools baseball team so they decided I should work with an elementary school team, helping to coach them in basic skills.

As it turns out, Mrs. Trent's son Edgar was in that class and I ended up basically holding his hand all the time showing him how to catch and throw. He is 7 years old and has serious issues. Weird kid, no friends, seems to have no social skills, and can't for the life of him catch a fucking ball even if it's dropped gently in his hands. It makes no sense...his mother seems to have her act together, so did his father before he died, yet somehow they produced Edgar...and what kind of name is Edgar anyway??

Anyway, he needed some serious remedial baseball coaching and that ended up being my role. Almost all my volunteer time for those six weeks were spent trying to pretend that Edgar could possibly be turned into an athlete as I repeatedly worked over the very basic issues of catching and throwing with him. Most of the time he seemed like he wasn't really interested. He preferred to spend his time watching TV alone, but I worked with him, and while I helped him improve, he was never going to be capable of actually contributing to a team.

Mrs. Trent however was thrilled at seeing me spend this time with him, constantly thanking me for the positive support and such; telling me what a difference I was making. Personally I thought I was wasting my time but she seemed so grateful that someone was putting one on one time in with him. She always came over after practice and thanked me profusely, patting me on the back for what I was doing. I didn't exactly mind that. She was one hot looking Latina MILF. She was pushing 40 but smoking fucking hot!!!!! Of course I always said how it was "my pleasure" even though I fucking hated wasting my time with her kid. I enjoyed having her come over and praise me even though I hated working with her weird kid.

After my "community service" ended, I couldn't wait to get away from dealing with the 7 year olds; Edgar in particular, but Mrs. Trent had other ideas. She first tried to convince me through flattery that I should stay on volunteering but I just wasn't into that. In desperation, she offered to pay me money to spend time with Edgar twice a week, helping him learn to throw and catch. I wasn't so sure about this, but she really pushed me, telling me how much of a difference I could make...and how Edgar had no positive influences in his life.

She seemed so grateful for my work, telling me how he was coming out of his shell more now that he had a positive male influence in his life. When she talked to me, trying to convince me to do it as she sat excitingly close to me. As she coaxed me, trying to get me to agree to work with him, her hand reached out and touched mine, resting on it. My heart started pounding as she did this. Heck, all the guys found her attractive. My friends and I joked about what we would like to do with her. None of us had scored of course, with anybody. We were all virgins, trying to pretend we were more experienced than we were. I had of course kissed a few girls. Bill had gotten inside Jane Plants bra, and apparently Phil had fingered  Jen Henshrop who was the hottest girl in the school, but none of had come even close to having sex with a girl so when Mrs. Trent put her hand on mine, leaning in looking into my eyes saying "please", I just about melted.

As I paused, trying to think if the words to say, her fingers glided up and down my forearm as she said "You would really be doing me a huge personal favour...I'd be very grateful". Barely able to breathe, I just nodded. She smiled and thanked me profusely, as she gave me a big hug.

Part of me felt suckered, yet at the same time I just couldn't say no under those circumstances. Unfortunately however, as the weeks progressed, I realized that I had made a mistake. I was spending my Wednesdays and Fridays after school with Edgar, and realized that I had been suckered into wasting my evenings after school playing catch with Edgar and repeatedly trying to teach him the simple concept of hitting a ball with a bat. I swear I would have had an easier time teaching quantum physics to a frog!

Anyway, that brought me to today. I needed to get out of this arrangement. My friends were always meeting after school on Fridays, and I was losing my shot to hook up with Tracy Milan, who I had been flirting with on and off for some time now. We had kissed, but I was pretty sure that if I could put more effort in, I could get inside her bra.

Anyway, I headed over to Mrs. Trents house, dreading the upcoming conversation. She was so grateful for the time I was spending with Edgar, and she had spoken to my mom, telling her how much of a help I was and I hated to disappoint everyone, but I'm a teenager, and I have my own life to try to build. I felt bad but I couldn't be the social worker for Mrs Trent's dysfunctional kid.

When I knocked on the door, I wanted to just run away. I really didn't want to face her and say no. I heard her footsteps approaching and used every ounce of strength not to run away. I really didn't want to face her.

When the door opened, she welcomed me with a strained smile, exposing the stress she was trying to hide.

"Rick, please come in" she said, the stress evident on her voice.

I followed her in, unable to take my eyes off her ass swaying as she walked ahead of me leading me into the living room, the clicking of her heels on the hardwood floor driving me wild. She was wearing a form fitting dress that came down to just above her knees and showed he cleavage quite nicely.

"Sit" she said, trying to sound nice as she gestured towards the couch, flashing a smile that was gorgeous, yet did not disguise the stress underneath.

I sat down on the couch, trying to think how I was going to explain to her why I didn't want to keep practicing baseball with Edgar without sounding like a complete jerk.

She sat beside me, curling her legs up onto the couch so she was facing me with her legs folded beside her on the couch, so I could almost see up her skirt...almost. She looked a bit desperate, fearing for her sons well being and was trying to find a way to convince me to still be a part of that.

"Rick, I know Edgar is a difficult boy to work with, and I understand that a boy your age would rather be spending his time out with his friends but I really need your help" she looked at me almost pleadingly.

"It's not Edgar, Mrs...", she cut me of in mid sentence

"Call me Lucia Rick"

No adult had ever let me address them by first name, so I was a bit awkward with this but I spoke nonetheless.

"OK...Lucia.." I said awkwardly. "...I am getting very busy with school and can't really be putting this kind of time in...I'm sorry, I'd like to help but...." I trailed off, trying to sound convincing.

Reaching out, she placed her hand upon mine, leaning in and looking into my eyes.

"Look Rick, it's OK...I know Edgar is difficult to work with, you don't have to apologise to me for that. " she said awkwardly. Looking at me, deep into my eyes, the pain evident on her face, she paused and spoke

"Rick, he has no friends, he just isn't...isn't, ..socializing like most kids", she said desperately, looking into my eyes as her hand closed over mine. The feel of her hand touching mine sent a chill through my body. For a second, she almost looked like she was going to cry.

"Please" she said half authoritatively as her hand gripped mine, while she looked into my eyes. I really didn't want to do this anymore, but she was not making it easy. All I could focus on was the feel of her hand on mine, and her amazing perfume as she leaned in, looking into my eyes. She naturally exuded femininity most women couldn't come close to even if they tried.

"Mrs....Lucia..." I paused, trying to say this right. "I just don't know...I mean with school...and.."

She leaned in close, putting an arm around my shoulders and spoke to me in a low voice

"Look Rick, I'll do anything if you can help me out with this" she said, leaning in uncomfortably close.........................."Is there anything at all I can do for you?"

I opened my mouth to speak, when her other hand contacted my thigh, sending a shiver through me as she leaned in, her face intimately close to mine

"Please" she said as her head leaned in until her forehead made light contact with mine.

"You want to help me don't you"?, her eyes craning to look into mine as I sat there in astonishment at the intimacy of this moment. For a woman of 40 she epitomized sexy , and the feel of her body so close to mine, plus her hands contacting me, all mixed with her scent had me almost in a catatonic state.

"I...uh.." I could barely speak. Mrs. Trent had been the object of many of our fantasies, and here I was in an uncomfortably intimate situation with her.

Moving her head away from mine, she placed her hands on the side of my face, looked at me and nodded her head as if to say 'yes?'.

I started to nod, captivated. She smiled and then did something I did not expect....leaning in closely, she brought her face in towards mine, her lips getting closer to mine as my heart started to pound in my chest....and then her lips touched mine! Gently she pressed the kiss, her lips parting naturally as she pushed me back a bit on the couch, as her mouth pressed against mine. I was in shock...in a good way. Her tongue started to probe into my mouth, as she started to run her body up against mine while I trembled with excitement.

My greatest wet dream was an absolute joke compared to what I was experiencing.

Breaking the kiss, she suddenly stood. I could barely conceal my disappointment and looked up at her until she extended her hand out and said "Come with me" in a husky voice with her spicy Latin accent. Immediately I took her hand and stood. She turned and started walking me towards the staircase and lead me up them. As we went up the stairs, I felt a nervous excitement. I was going to fool around with Mrs. Rodriguez!? Seeing her ass sway nicely as she climbed the stairs had my erection straining against my jeans as I thought of what was actually concealed behind that tight fitting dress

To be continued.......................
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:57:28 PM by phtlc »

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

coacheric

Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 10:38:09 PM
STORY CODES!!!!!!!!

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 10:42:36 PM

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Janus

Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 11:38:53 PM
Story codes my ass....Lets get into her hot little dress.....I wanna read more dammit......MORE I SAY>.....Too sexy...Good show old Chap.

Bexy

Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 11:40:58 PM
Ooooooh yes, great start!!!

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +248/-3
Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 06:01:31 PM
Ooooooh yes, great start!!!

DITTO from me!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 01:02:34 AM
Thank you all for the kind feedback. I hope you like the next installment.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 01:05:41 AM
At the top of the stairs, I continued to follow as she headed towards her bedroom, looking back at me once to smile sensually. I have to admit I was a bit nervous. How far were we going to go? Was I ready? Could I perform well?

As we went into the bedroom, She ushered me in, gently holding my arm as she closed the door behind us.

"Over to the bed" she said, as I nodded dumbly, barely able to speak.

Once I arrived at the bed, she grabbed me while I was still standing and pulled me in close, kissing me passionately, her tongue probing my mouth as her hands roamed liberally over every inch of my clothed body.

Breaking the kiss, she slid her hands under my shirt and slid it over my head, and then paused to look at my chest. I was feeling rather self conscious, as I was still not anywhere near as developed as I would like to be, and I didn't have any hair on my chest...heck I didn't even shave.

She slid her hand gently over my chest, and paused for a moment....for a second she looked like she was having second thoughts, maybe because of my age, maybe ethical concens but she closed her eyes for a second, took a deep breath and then opened them...and reached forward and started undoing my belt buckle. Once she undid it, she fumbled with the button and started undoing my zipper.

"Ok, you take these off" she said impatiently ".....your boxers and socks too!"

She turned and reached behind her neck to undo the snap on her dress as I worked to slide my pants off my legs one at a time, removing my socks as each pant leg slid past my feet. I slid my boxers down, releasing my erection to the air, and stood, awkwardly to face her.

Her dress was already off, as was her bra and she was in the process of sliding her panties down her legs onto the floor as she stepped out of them. Standing to face me she revealed a beautiful body. While she obviously took very good care of herself, there were some slight signs that she was fighting the battle of age as her breasts had a very slight sag to them, and her curviness was getting just a tiny bit fleshy, but this actually enhanced her sexuality. She was one of those women who seemed to look a bit sexier with age I guess.

My eyes were looked on her gorgeous body. I was naked with a woman!!! Holy Fuck!! Her nipples looked tantalizing to my young eyes, and I self consciously stole glances at her dark pubic hair while my heart tried to smash a hole through my rib cage.

She stepped in close to me and paced her finger under my chin exerting slight pressure upwards.

"Close your mouth papacito" she said mischievously.

Embarrassed I closed my mouth, and brought my eyes up to hers, as she stepped in close, wrapping her arms around me as her body pressed up against mine. The feel of her nipples brushing lightly against my chest was enough to almost send me into respiratory collapse, but when I felt her pubic her brush against my erection, and the heat from between her legs radiating on it, my knees just about buckled and as I fought to keep from having a heart attack.

She smiled, recognizing the effect she was having on me, but paused to speak.

"Rick, you can never speak of this. Do you understand?". I nodded in response

"Seriously...you can't tell anyone, not ever your best friend. You know what would happen if your parents found out about this right?" she looked at me with deadly serious eyes.

Nodding, I replied "I won't"

She leaned in and kissed me, as her hands started to roam my body.

"Rick, explore.....You can touch me anywhere you would like". She didn't need to tell me twice as my hands started to explore her body. This had been the fantasy of myself and many of my friends, to get our hands on Mrs. Rodriguez's body and here I was doing it! My hands went to her breasts and OH MY GOD did they feel wonderful! I had never touched a females breasts before, and was overwhelmed by the feel of them, so feminine, so soft...I delighted in gently massaging them, rolling them in my hands as she moaned and kissed my neck, her hands gliding expertly over my body, with the confidence of a woman who knows how to touch a person while I fumbled like a shy boy.

Her hands grasped my buttocks, pulling me in close as I tried not to let my legs buckle from underneath me, as her mouth devoured mine.

Breaking the kiss and letting me go she gestured to the bed. "Lay down".

I was actually grateful for this, not only because I wanted to be in bed with her, but because I feared my legs would collapse.

As soon as I lay down she pounced, her body on top of mine, as she molested me aggressively, her hands roaming as though she owned me. Looking me in the eye with a sultry stare, she placed a hand on my chest and then very slowly started to slide it downwards, below my rib cage, then over my fluttering navel as she passed my belly button moving ever slowly towards my straining erection, as I panted trying to regain control. When her fingers touched my twitching shaft it jumped in response as the excitement coursed through my belly and down my legs.

"What have we here young man", she inquired as she gently fondled me.

I started gliding my hand over her hip, and to her belly as she continued. I started gently stroking her belly, and her thighs as she played with my cock. I wanted desperately to touch her pussy, but wasn't sure if she also meant that when she said I could touch her 'anywhere'.

"I hope you are just teasing me and not waiting for permission" She mused. "I'm giving your manhood pleasure yet you make me wait for you to feel you touching me where a lady likes to be touched" as she touched her nose to mine.

She didn't need to tell me twice. My hand moved quickly between her legs, gliding through her pubic hair, before touching something so indescribably soft and wet, I couldn't believe it. It was incredible! The heat and warmth of the super slick flesh was like nothing I could have imagined. I started to slide my fingers back and forth between her labia as she quivered, still stroking me.

"Inside me" she moaned, while working on me. Eagerly I plunged a finger inside her, thrilling at the realization that my finger was now inside Mrs. Rodriguez's body, touching her in a very intimate place. It all seemed so taboo, so exciting as I slipped another finger inside her, thrilling at the way her flesh gripped my fingers. I was surprised however to find that she was not loose down there despite having given birth to Edgar. A whole baby went through there yet she seemed to have a nice grip on only two fingers?

As my two fingers plunged in and out of her, my finger started searching for her clitoris. I had seen a diagram in sex ed, so I had an idea where it was. She quickly saved me the trouble and reached down, guiding my finger until I felt the soft bump.

"Oh.....that's it", she gasped as I stroked it gently while my fingers worked in and out.
 "Mrs....uhm..." I paused awkwardly, swallowing, "Would it be Ok if.....I mean.....I would like to ......well to see it" I blushed crimson...."If it's OK with you" I immediately followed up, cringing.

She gave me a look and a smile that said 'you naughty boy', and rolled off of me, onto her back as she spread her legs. With eager curiosity, I kneeled before her and looked at her vagina with awe. It was beautiful.

"The stretch marks are from giving birth" she explained as though apologizing. WTF!? I was seeing what most guys would give their left kidney to see and she was apologizing for the appearance of it? Sure there were some stretch marks around the lips, but they seemed to enhance her femininity rather than diminish it. I couldn't stop staring.

"It's.........beautiful!" I stuttered as I looked up to see her eyes staring down at me.

"It doesn't feel stretched at all, it felt...." I suddenly felt I was saying way too much.

"Tight?" she finished my sentence. "And how would you know?".

Blushing I nodded, conceding her point.

"But yes, the muscles always contract back to normal shortly after giving birth" she confirmed, clearing up my obvious confusion.

"Certainly you did not think that I stayed wide enough to pass a baby through", she said with a laugh that made me blush at my ignorance.

With greater curiosity I examined her closer, my fingers spreading her as I marvelled at being so close to this part of a woman's body, in particular  this womans body. I could detect her scent faintly as I stared in awe. This was it...her core...her womanhood! Such mystery, such feminine beauty......

"Your mouth is open again", she commented. Blushing I closed it, looking at her awkwardly.

"Sorry", I mumbled as I looked back down at her delicate looking lady tissues.

"No that's fine, but if you are going to keep it open why don't you put it to some use?" she inquired.

Did she mean...was she telling me she wanted me to...go down on her?

As I started to look back up at her, I felt two hands gently grab the sides of my head and start gently pushing it closer to her pussy as I breathed nervously. Would I know how to do this well? Would she be satisfied? What would it taste like?

To be continued........................

Janus

Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 06:56:10 AM
This has got to be the best written erotic story within this genre that I have ever read. I feel rather impatient about it actually. Kind of like it aught to be. Very titillating.

PHTLC, YOU ARE THE MAN......     

Bexy

Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 04:00:25 PM
Very nice! Although I had never heard of stretch marks on labia before? Hips, belly, buttocks, breasts yes, but labia? This is the first time a man has taught me something new about vaginas. LOL

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 07:04:04 PM
Very nice! Although I had never heard of stretch marks on labia before? Hips, belly, buttocks, breasts yes, but labia? This is the first time a man has taught me something new about vaginas. LOL

The aesthetic appearance of some vaginas after birth is apparently different for some women. I have seen some evidence of this first hand, however I also found that they generally aren't "loose" after the fact (unless you dive in three seconds after birth)

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 07:04:38 PM
This has got to be the best written erotic story within this genre that I have ever read. I feel rather impatient about it actually. Kind of like it aught to be. Very titillating.

PHTLC, YOU ARE THE MAN......     

You're making me blush, but thank you.

Bexy

Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 07:43:58 PM
The aesthetic appearance of some vaginas after birth is apparently different for some women. I have seen some evidence of this first hand, however I also found that they generally aren't "loose" after the fact (unless you dive in three seconds after birth)

Well, I obviously haven't 'seen any first hand evidence' and never heard any of my girlfriends complain about it, so I can only speak of my own experience that mine hasn't changed except for the scar the episiotomy left behind. And as for a vagina completely returning to it's pre-birth state, that took up to three months for me and my OB gyn told me that on average it takes six months for women in their twenties. For women over thirty or who have a lot of babies, the risk of vaginal looseness increases of course.

Janus

Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 07:49:58 PM

Well, I obviously haven't 'seen any first hand evidence' and never heard any of my girlfriends complain about it, so I can only speak of my own experience that mine hasn't changed except for the scar the episiotomy left behind. And as for a vagina completely returning to it's pre-birth state, that took up to three months for me and my OB gyn told me that on average it takes six months for women in their twenties. For women over thirty or who have a lot of babies, the risk of vaginal looseness increases of course.

Isn't there some sort of KB mandate making me the official vagina tester? I could have sworn I read that somewhere. God I hate the search function on this board. I can't seem to  find it. But I am pretty sure that I was mandated for this task.  :sign_imustbedreaming:

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

OK, I could be wrong, but having had a few flings with women who had kids (in fairness only a couple), there was a certain look to them, but it could have just been the few I saw. I'll take your word however and edit the story accordingly.