KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Confused Dad

Boofscpds · 2864

Offline Boofscpds

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
on: March 21, 2014, 08:50:23 AM
Not sure where to start or what to say but I'm a Dad confused of his feelings for his daughter

Offline Boofscpds

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 10:07:57 AM
I'm sorry for posting that

Offline Boofscpds

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 10:22:12 AM
Not sure where to start or what to say but I'm a Dad confused of his feelings for his daughter

Not sure what to say really. Idea is very exciting

Offline Boofscpds

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 11:12:40 AM
I want to fondle her

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +455/-115
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 11:27:32 AM
One word: don't!

Offline Boofscpds

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 11:35:46 AM
She's at college today so I can't

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Fame +19/-2
Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 12:15:29 PM
If you are legit id suggest a few things.

First i dont think its too abnormal to be attracted to your own daughter.  The closeness you feel to a young woman as a father can be very exciting. So dont beat yourself up about it.

Second if you cant keep your desires strictly as a fantasy seek professional help.  You need to understand how acting out on it would be horrible and is not what a real dad does for his daughter. Love and protect her.

Lastly, until you do get help limit your private time with her to minimize the opportunity to do harm.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:18:54 PM by chris r »

Janus

Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 02:00:49 PM
If you've never done it before and she is in college, I would say that this is a passing fancy. She needs you to be her Dad not her lover. She'll be able to find plenty of those elsewhere.

Allow this fantasy to die off and move on to the next. Like her girlfriends from college or something. Are you married? I'm pretty sure your spouse wouldn't sign off on what you are thinking about.

snowm

Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 05:31:52 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a confused Dad. All you need to do is be a true man and keep it in your pants. Using your own daughter to get off is selfish as it gets. Leave the attraction in your mind where it belongs.

Offline Fantasies101

• Degenerate
    • Fame +20/-0
Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
I agree with Janus and Snowm. Keep it in your pants bud. It's one of those fantasies that don't need to be played out IRL.

Talk Taboo To Me! =)

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 02:54:44 AM
Don't do it...
You could destroy your family.
(1) She could very well reject your move (then it becomes sexual assault).
(2) She could very well go and tell your wife what you tried to do.
(3) The above should stop you cold, but if you are stupid enough to press on......
(4) Let's say you do manage to complete your fantasy, your daughter is in college, how long do you expect to be able to continue it (without getting caught).
(5) You still have to wake up every morning and face your wife (living a lie).
(6) Do you honestly believe that you could deal with that situation in your home, (having both wife and daughter under the same roof).
(7) Pull your head out of your ass. (is most likely the best advice I can give you).

Love,
Liz

Janus

Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 03:38:56 AM
Elizabeth I just Love you to pieces. Good post.

Offline syemun

• Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 02:35:09 PM
I don't think the poster is legit.
Most likely he is an unmarried single guy getting off on the fantasy of having sex with his future daughter.
When you have kids, for most fathers, even the faintest hint of sexually abusing your daughter is so repugnant that the man's stomach overturns and he vomits. Most men would rather have their nuts crushed in a vise, enjoying it far more than a salacious glance at his daughter.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 04:14:06 PM
Most likely he is an unmarried single guy getting off on the fantasy of having sex with his future daughter.
When you have kids, for most fathers, even the faintest hint of sexually abusing your daughter is so repugnant that the man's stomach overturns and he vomits. Most men would rather have their nuts crushed in a vise, enjoying it far more than a salacious glance at his daughter.

LOL.....(not laughing at you, but something else).
After reading what you posted above, I can only think about this:
(1) Most father's with daughters are overly protective of them.
(2) Most (if not all) father's absolutely "do not trust" the guys that the daughter brings home as a friend or date.
(3) Most of the time (but not always) fathers have a fit when there daughters announce that they have a boyfriend (and if you doubt that, just ask any female in here or anywhere, what it was like when they were 14-16 years old and brought home their "first" boyfriend).
Love,
Liz

Offline Fantasies101

• Degenerate
    • Fame +20/-0
Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 03:40:55 AM

LOL.....(not laughing at you, but something else).
After reading what you posted above, I can only think about this:
(1) Most father's with daughters are overly protective of them.
(2) Most (if not all) father's absolutely "do not trust" the guys that the daughter brings home as a friend or date.
(3) Most of the time (but not always) fathers have a fit when there daughters announce that they have a boyfriend (and if you doubt that, just ask any female in here or anywhere, what it was like when they were 14-16 years old and brought home their "first" boyfriend).
Love,
Liz

Liz, you are so right on that! My sister's first boyfriend came over to pick her up on a date and my dad was NOT nice to him. He met the boy outside our trailer. We had the occasional dead rodent smell, and it just so happened it was really ripe that night. My dad asked the boy if he could smell the smell. The boy, scared shittless, replied "y yes sir". My dad told the poor boy that it was the smell of her last boyfriend who hurt his daughter, and that he had no problem adding to the pile. Lets just say that was their first date and the last.

Her next boyfriend made the biggest mistake. He came to pick her up for a date, but instead of getting out of his car and walking up to the door to get her, he honked the horn. OMG. I've never seen my dad move so fast. He grabbed his shotgun and my sister. They both walked outside and stood on the porch. My dad told my sister to wave goodbye cause she was not going out on a date with his disrespectful ass. As the boy saw my sister waving and then took notice of the gun in my dads hands he sped off.  :emot_laughing:

Talk Taboo To Me! =)