KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Confused Dad

Boofscpds · 2865

Janus

Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 04:32:20 AM

Liz, you are so right on that! My sister's first boyfriend came over to pick her up on a date and my dad was NOT nice to him. He met the boy outside our trailer. We had the occasional dead rodent smell, and it just so happened it was really ripe that night. My dad asked the boy if he could smell the smell. The boy, scared shittless, replied "y yes sir". My dad told the poor boy that it was the smell of her last boyfriend who hurt his daughter, and that he had no problem adding to the pile. Lets just say that was their first date and the last.

Her next boyfriend made the biggest mistake. He came to pick her up for a date, but instead of getting out of his car and walking up to the door to get her, he honked the horn. OMG. I've never seen my dad move so fast. He grabbed his shotgun and my sister. They both walked outside and stood on the porch. My dad told my sister to wave goodbye cause she was not going out on a date with his disrespectful ass. As the boy saw my sister waving and then took notice of the gun in my dads hands he sped off.  :emot_laughing:

I wanna party with your old man. LOL

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +938/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 06:29:11 AM
I don't think the poster is legit.
Most likely he is an unmarried single guy getting off on the fantasy of having sex with his future daughter.
When you have kids, for most fathers, even the faintest hint of sexually abusing your daughter is so repugnant that the man's stomach overturns and he vomits. Most men would rather have their nuts crushed in a vise, enjoying it far more than a salacious glance at his daughter.

I hated that my dad would always require a boy to come in, because on that first time to meet, he would either be cleaning a weapon, or sharpening a knife. And they weren't kitchen knives. My Mom finally made him stop.

This was back in in high school. I didn't have that problem after my junior year though.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Das Giggity

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-3
Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 07:30:29 AM
Bottom line, Amigo:  Unless she has some untold fantasy about getting it on with her Daddy, DONT DO ANYTHING!  Dont TRY to coerce her.  DONT try to make a move.  DONT act on those impulses!!!

Chances are you're shit out of luck in the "fondling my daughter" department.  It could be that what she is wearing is turning you on and perhaps you need to step in and verbally tell her that it makes you uncomfortable and that you would prefer her to be a little more covered in your home.  Remember, its your house, your rules... but fondling your daughter cannot be one of those rules.

I assume there is the odd situation where a daughter has a secret thing for her dad and wants him to become intimate with her, but I gather your chances of that are... let me see... carry the one... add twelve... yeah, you have less than 0.0000000000000001% chance of it happening.  Best of luck to you, though.  Always remember, dont let little you think for BIG you.

Offline jags

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 07:46:59 AM
I agree 100% with Elizabeth. Don't even try

Offline hornyallthetime

• Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 07:43:50 AM
My sister and I had great sexual relationship and now our own relationships have limited our sex life. But one thing we always wanted was our mother to join us but she never did no many how many times we asked her. She would always say "not this time, maybe later". I think now that your daughter is in college any chance would now be very slim.

Offline strangerknocking

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #20 on: October 08, 2021, 05:09:20 PM
It was in the 80's when my Daughter seduced me.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +133/-1
Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 07:11:58 PM
I don't think the poster is legit.
Most likely he is an unmarried single guy getting off on the fantasy of having sex with his future daughter.
When you have kids, for most fathers, even the faintest hint of sexually abusing your daughter is so repugnant that the man's stomach overturns and he vomits. Most men would rather have their nuts crushed in a vise, enjoying it far more than a salacious glance at his daughter.

I hated that my dad would always require a boy to come in, because on that first time to meet, he would either be cleaning a weapon, or sharpening a knife. And they weren't kitchen knives. My Mom finally made him stop.

This was back in in high school. I didn't have that problem after my junior year though.

My brother-in-law would intimidate his daughter's dates by ignoring them.