KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Her first MFM part 2(MFM,Inc)

Stillcraving · 4487

Offline Stillcraving

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
on: April 23, 2014, 04:56:52 AM
 Sorry I got called away and I can't figure out the right way to continue so I'll just do this.

The next day I went to a pay phone and called a best bud named Johnny. He and I had several threesomes together before I met Michelle and it was always fun and great memories. After a little small talk I said " Remember ........., well Michelle and I have been together a couple of years now and I still crave threesomes like when I was single. AND Michelle has never had two men. She wants to try it BAD"      
    Almost like a parent Johnny says "Doing it with a girlfriend is not at all like ANY of the things you've done." " I know but I miss the thrill. " Johnny says " I know I'll have a good time but , you might not like it as much as you think." " I was planning on coming into town next week to see your new place and meet Michelle" "You tell her you have a friend that's game and give her a few days to think about it. Then well see if she's up to it in

REAL life." I hung up the phone with a dick that was harder than Chinese arithmetic.
 For the next few days we were fucking just about every minute we were awake.
  One night just after midnight we were about to step into the shower to wash that days sex off of ourselves and knock knock. We look at each other,...........long pause. Knock Knock
Long pause. "let's just put on robes and answer together, then we can figure our showers out after we meet"then I said "yea but I shower first" As Johnny came in the door I could tell she was pleased and it was very easy to tell how pleased Johnny was. She took charge  as the front door shut.She turned me towards the shower and said "You have three minutes " then she turned to him and said sternly "I will introduce myself in twenty minutes but for right now I'll show you how to work this TV"and she was turning on the TV  as I went in to the shower. I took the fastest shower of my life. Michelle popped her head in and said " Johnny is watching tv and I need a shower " she stepped in as I stepped out.
 "You're not going to believe what movie just started on tv at midnight."big smile on her
face"Johnny's out there watching it right now ." as I went out in the living room Johnny asks"Did I come over to late ,she seems angry." " NO she just wants to have a fresh shower before she meets you,she's talked to you on the phone for over a year and she didn't plan on meeting you in a bath robe, that's all."

Then she turned to Johnny   

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:42:53 AM by Stillcraving »

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 12:52:17 PM
That's a very nice start.  I expect you are going to finish this for us.  Please!

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Stillcraving

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 04:02:28 PM
Thank you for the encouragement,I need it. I have no typing skills, and even less computer
 Skill.        This story happened 29 years ago, to the day I wrote it, and it takes considerable effort to write as it happened. I hope you noticed, it is continued in two more
Posts. But I still didn't get in every thing that happened in the story. I'm sure after I get better at this I'll be rewriting it.
                                                        Thanks again and please reply to future posts.

Tim      ,and I'm still, craving it.