KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Eastern european babes - Part 2 : MFM, Nightclub, blonde,

Raven · 2220

Offline Raven

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0

As I said in my earlier post - I used to live in eastern Europe and got to live out a lot of fantasies with those hot bodied beauties out there.

I was in my early 20s and hadn't opened up to my full potential yet. I had a russian colleague who lived there for over 10 years who used to show me the ropes. One of his greatest gifts to me was opening me up to the world of threesomes. I used to be fine with MFF but found MFM a awkward. He used to tell me stories of fucking his girlfriends in swing clubs and picking up women for threesomes in clubs.

He got me intrigued and we decided to give it a go one night. We went to a well known night club. Its a place that had an almost 100% chance of getting you laid. We bought a bottle of Grey Goose  ( better alcohol = better women ) and let the night roll on.

We had loads of women coming on to us but this night was about a threesome.. So I let the expert at it. He brought this gorgeous blond to our table. In a short black dress. She had amazing legs and firm tits. He danced with her and let her help herself to out drinks.. I danced with her for a while and we were on the dance floor for ages... I made out with her while my friend was out for a piss and he made out with her while I was away.. this was all the proof I needed to see that this was happening!

around 2 am we were pretty drunk and at the end of our bottle so he suggested that we take the party back to his apartment. This slut didn't bat an eyelid.  We took a taxi to my friends apartment and cracked open a few cans of beer and put on the music.. she was dancing with us and making out... after a few more drinks my friend started making out with her and started pulling her dress up.. again no protest.. she was not that drunk by this stage and horny as fuck! I went over and pulled her dress off and kissed her neck while my friend was kissing her.

She had just a pair of thongs..I proceeded to pull them down and licked her pussy. She then undid my friends jeans and sucked off my friend.. I pulled out my cock and put on a rubber and proceeded to fuck her while she was leaning on my friend sucking him.I was amazed at how easy this was!

We fucked like this for a while... then I got her on the couch  and did her missionary while my friend went to find his condoms! He came back and took my place while I fed my cock into her eager mouth. She sucked like a hoover this one! We took turns on and off... took her to bed and fucked and fucked till the sun came up... she must have cum well over 10-20 times that night..she finished my friend off and took his load on her face while I was fucking her... then took my cock in her mouth after she had cum and finished me off and took my load again on her face and chest.

She left around 10 am after a shower.. no number exchanged.. all I know is her first name which was Victoria. This was the start to a long road of threesomes, foursomes,and  swing clubs nights  for me with this very good friend.