KB - a better class of pervert

News:

MF Sex With Secretary number 1

sneakyluvr · 5010

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: May 21, 2014, 01:59:07 PM
It seems I've had several successful affairs with my boss's secretaries. I didn't set out to specialize in secretaries but for whatever reason it just worked out that way. The first such occasion was many years ago when I had just started working for this company. The boss' "Girl Friday" caught my eye mainly because of her gorgeous legs and nice personality. The rest of her body was just OK but her legs were FINE, and I'm a leg man.

Turns out she was divorced with three kids and horny as hell. Probably early to mid 30's age wise. Within a week of my starting this new job she invited me to substitute on her bowling team. I didn't know much about bowling but it was an opportunity to get to know her "off the clock" so to speak. We ended up in a motel room that night and had a great time as two naked people in bed often do.

Afterwards as we lay there in bed we had a discussion about what we expected of one another going forward. Tuns out she had a strong aversion to another marriage since her last one was a disaster. That was perfect for me because I was already married and did not intend to divorce my wife. So this was the ideal situation. Two horny people who were looking for some adult entertainment with no strings attached. I couldn't believe my luck.

For the next year and a half we had sex at least once a week. Her orgasms were on a hair trigger. She was so horny that she once had an orgasm as we sat in a restaurant while I tickled her nipples through her blouse. She had great nipples with the ability to give her orgasms with no other stimulation. As an added bonus she knew what the boss was thinking and and doing from typing up his letters and memos, so I had an inside track on what was really going on at the company. She knew what everyone in our department was earning down to the penny, so she was an invaluable asset to me in more ways than one.

As we lay there naked in each others arms after sex we would frequently re-confirm to one another that this was just entertainment and nothing more. Neither of us was contemplating marriage. As I say, this went on for about 18 months until one night Girl Friday suggested that maybe, just maybe, she might change her mind about marriage.  "Great," I said, "when you find the right guy please invite me to your wedding."

Apparently that isn't what she wanted to hear, so the following week she brought the subject up again. "Wonderful, I hope I have played some small part in your recovery from marriage-phobia" was my response. Still that wasn't what she wanted to hear because the next week she chewed me out for wasting her time, and never having any honorable intentions with regard to her - yada, yada, yada. Then she turned on the waterworks and broke down crying. I took her home and dropped her off telling her that she knew from day one what the deal was. She had every right to change her mind just as I had every right to NOT change mine.

Soon after that she took a different job in another department and the boss man hired a new secretary. That is the subject of my next true story about secretaries. :-)

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 02:06:00 PM
Good deal.. Keep us posted.