KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Reluctant sauna gangbang (MM+F Reluct gangbang exhib slut-wife)

SexiMom · 31477

Offline SexiMom

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
also read: http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=20860.0

for me, see: http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/profile_pictures/25165_1403723796.jpg

It was quite a trip. For years, I was afraid to tell my then boyfriend who later became my husband.  For clarity, I'll just call him my husband, since that was what I wanted at the time.

The small hotel in Switzerland boasted many amenities beside the view.  At check-in my husband and I asked about the whirlpool.  We were told private time was reserved by the hour at no charge, and those with reservations would be given one of the keys to the spa.  The hour after our arrival was one of the available times, so we took a key and they requested we return it within a couple hours after we finished, since the number of keys was limited.  After unpacking we went down to the spa, knocked on the door and entered after no response.

The spa had a dressing area at the entrance; to the right in separate little rooms were a couple of hot baths, a strong whirlpool, and a sauna. To the left was a larger area with large windows overlooking some woods, with a little exercise area and a small pool. My husband stripped, and picked up a towel.  I had brought a skimpy two piece suit to wear, but with private use for the hour, my husband kidded and harassed me until I decided to remain naked.  After all, he reminded me, only 6 months earlier, while quite intoxicated, I participated in an amateur dance contest with him watching, and got very carried away stripping as the crowd cheered.  At 29, I knew I was hot: 5'4", slender, with generous 36D breasts.  My husband commented that if I was shy today, I could leave before the full allotted hour, going safely to our room.  I don't think so.  So, while we independently moved between parts of the spa, I let my mind roam, thinking of getting caught in the nude by one or several sexy men. Our towels and clothes were left in the entry area, which encouraged my thoughts of being unexpectedly exposed.

My husband expressed surprise that I didn't tire out and retreat to the hotel room before him.  As the clock ticked to the top of the next hour, I began to wonder if he would leave first, leaving me to my exhibitionist fantasy.  When he reminded me it was almost time to leave, I procrastinated. While he dried off and dressed I began to masturbate to the idea of being caught.  The risk intensified my senses, though I knew I was too conservative (and sober) to really misbehave. When he was leaving, I told him I'd be right up, but might step in the sauna for a moment.  (I wanted to climax before leaving!)  He reminded me there wouldn't be much time.  That just served to make me want to stay longer.  

Sitting naked in the sauna, nearing climax, I heard the door again and thought my husband forgot something. Looking out the small window in the sauna door, I saw a handsome man wander out from the changing area, having changed into a skimpy European swimsuit or underwear.  He appeared to be college age and in great physical condition.  I suddenly felt very naked, and wished I had at least kept a towel with me to control my exposure.  My eyes wandered down and inadvertently spied on the package covered by his suit.  Nervous, I backed away from the door and sat on the lower level platform of the sauna, thinking he might head to the whirlpool first.  But no, the sauna door opened and he stepped in.  A little surprised to see someone else already here, he offered a quick greeting in German.  I caught my breath and replied, trying to act non-plussed in my nakedness.  After all, with nude beaches common in Germany, he might not think much of my exposed 36D breasts?  I was conscious of my hardening nipples, and wished they weren't quite so responsive.  He told me it was fine to remain through his hour, but I replied I was expected back in my room.  As his eyes explored my nakedness I observed movement in his suit giving away the gradual hardening of his member.  He slid somewhat closer to me.  I was now getting fearful, and got up, thanking him for his conversation and expressing my need to leave.  

Walking toward the dressing area, I was surprised to see another man, also college age and very athletic, pulling up his swimsuit.  I knew I would be safer continuing on to the exercise room and not joining this other bit player in the tight dressing area.  We exchanged a hello in passing, but the big grin on his face was followed by his opening arms, pulling me to embrace my naked body.  Thankfully the hug was quickly released.  The lust in his eyes as i passed  made me glad to be able to exit to another room, even though I had to forgo getting dressed for the moment.  Why hadn't I kept a towel?

Entering the exercise room, I saw a third man was already the pool. With the large windows open to the woods, I was feeling totally naked and vulnerable, and couldn't turn back to the dressing area now.  The ONLY cover available would be entering the water.  Luckily for me, instead of being aggressive, the third man paddled around me conversing and looking at my body through the water.  A fourth man was working out with weights on one of the benches and paid little attention.  I learned they were a college soccer team traveling together to a tournament.  He muttered something about being uncomfortable and pulled his swimsuit off in the pool, and placed it on the side.  Now, I was getting scared, but seeing his cock and balls under the water distracted me, and confused my mind.  All I could think to say was, "I need to go to the sauna", and I hopped out and left him, with his growing condition.  

Walking down the hall in sexual overload, I paused and placed my hands between my legs, feeling my wetness.  I couldn't believe the situation I had gotten myself into.  If I stopped to masturbate, I would surely be raped.  I prayed the sauna would be empty as I opened the door.  Both the first man and the bit player were there, and they motioned me to sit in the available space between them.  Confused, I felt compelled to follow their instructions.  "You're such a pretty girl." "You've got an outstanding body." They flooded my overloaded senses with complements as my head swam.  They started feeling my breasts, running hands up my thighs toward my pussy, leaning in and nibbling on my ears.  I stood up abruptly, saying, "I can't do this."  My heart was racing.  I was so turned on, and yet so scared.  Exiting the sauna I was lightheaded and lost.  I walked past the dressing area without realizing it could be my escape.  What if my soon to be husband were to find out about this?  I needed to cool off in the pool and leave.  

Seeing my return, the now naked man at the pool said "that was an awfully short sauna!" and stepped up out of the pool toward me. He pulled my naked body up against him, wrapping his hands around me, and feeling my body.  I could feel his hard penis pressed up against my body.  He pushed me back onto the nearby weight bench and laid on top of me.  I stood no chance.  My body was swooning with sex, legs spread apart over the bench, unable to resist.  He was strong and could do whatever he wanted with me... being goal oriented, he didn't delay on moving his rock hard cock up to my wet snatch and sliding it in. As he began to fuck me hard, I noticed out of the side of my eye, the other man who had been in the room. The man said "Pretty little girl, fuck your mind out!" and cheered on his friend.  "Fuck your mind out!"  Fucking while being cheered on by an observer brought me to a fast climax. I could feel his cum shooting into my pussy, unobstructed by a condom.  My mind raced with the idea of this other man also taking me.  My guilty feelings intensified my sexual high.  When my lover/rapist rolled off, the other man took over fucking me on the bench.  I was barely aware of my other partner disappearing for a moment.  

He came back to fetch me and pull me back to the sauna room. The men were naked, all swimsuits were gone by now.  They guided my naked body to the lower bench. There, the handsome guy I had first seen took me and fucked me while I was held down by the two men from the front.  A fourth, more aggressive guy began to move on to roughly grab my breasts while being fucked.  I complained, and one of the others came to my aid ordering the guy to back off.  I noticed the bit player sitting on the upper tier of the sauna bench, watching and wanking his stiff cock.  The aggressive guy stood back. while the others relaxed having each spewed there full loads into my dripping pussy.  I can't explain how, but I actually felt sympathetic to the bit player wanking off, having gotten nothing but an early grope.  I was tired, but still moved toward him, my knees on the lower bench, and I leaned forward pulling his dick into my mouth.  As my mind was lost with him nearing orgasm, I felt a hard dick positioning behind me, rubbing my sopping wet pussy, pushing in, pulling out, and then shoved hard into my tight ass.  The bit player began gushing into my mouth, causing me to shake in orgasm, and driving my aggressive butt fuckers dick into convulsions.  

I felt guilty and nasty and satiated all at once.  My soon to be husband was pretty open minded, but I was scared how he would react if he were to find out.  Oh, he was happy with group sex when he fucked me and another women.  But this?  I really was taken against my will.  But then again, my body was begging for it, and I knew it.  No, trying to explain it as rape would be as bad as saying I seduced them all.  It happened quickly, but he was bound to wonder where I was.  No, I would say nothing.  And hope the cum dripping down my legs wouldn't give me away.

Partly to ward off further advances, knowing I had to get out and back to my room, I said "My husband may be coming!"  I got up, as each tried to get the last grope, feeling my body all over.  

I walked to the dressing area, still stark naked, both invigorated and exhausted.  As I started to reach for my panties, the outside door opened!  I grabbed the panties and pulled them toward me, as I recognized my boyfriend/husband stepping in.  Involuntarily I held my finger to my lips, "Shshh."  I was in my panties and pulled my top over my head in a flash.  Gathering my other clothes I pushed him back as we both exited to the hall, closing the spa door behind us.  

"Are you alright?" he asked, "it's been over a half an hour."  I answered, "I'm fine. I just took my time.  I want to get back to the room and take a shower."   With that we scooted down the hall to the room.  He pulled my body up to him, and gave me a deep kiss while grouping my already well felt body.  "So, tell me about it," he asked while cupping my tits through my tee shirt and tweaking my nipples.  "After my shower," I responded while breaking away and ducking into the bathroom, locking the door after me.  Large quantities of toilet paper wiped the sperm off before I jumped into the shower.  

After, when quizzed, I explained I was alone for most of the time.  I claimed a man speaking German entered late, wearing a European swimsuit.  I commented how they were used to nude and topless beaches and that I did have my towel, but I got up to leave right after he appeared.  My husband recalled that upon opening the door, I was totally naked with no towel.  ("Are you sure?" I asked).  When he pointed out the dressing room had several sets of men's clothing hanging up, I explained they must have been in other rooms of the spa.  He gave me a disbelieving look.  When I stuck to the story, he eventually dropped the subject.

Years later, he explained to me:
He felt I  must have been very aware someone would put a key in the door and walk in on me.  It was unlikely that the next appointment would waste away valuable time once the reserved hour approached.  At quarter-after, he was sure the room had been entered.  He wondered if I had dressed first?  Or been caught nude?  By who?  By twenty past, he knew it didn't take that long for me to get dressed... he was convinced I was still nude, there to be watched by the new visitor.  He remembered how much I enjoyed the strip club experience, and knew how horny it made me.  If I got caught nude, by an old man, a family, whatever, I would probably be so excited that he would benefit by some great sex from me.

Soon after he got concerned since she might not have control of the situation, so headed down to the spa, key in hand.  It was quiet at about 25 after the hour... no sounds of a damsel in distress crying for help... (nor loud passionate love making).  He paused at the door.  He heard nothing through the door?  But he didn't want to walk in, either to find me mad at his lack of trust or to find me in the throws of ecstasy cheating.  His sexy wife was not trying to escape this workout room.  He walked outside to try to peer into the exercise room.  Little did he know by that time the action had moved to the back.

He finally had to learn what was up.  Slipping the key in the lock he opened the spa door.  He found me nude, putting on her panties in the dressing area.  He remembers I jumped in surprise, then raised her finger to my lips to quiet him.  He saw the men's clothing hanging on the hooks, and knew I had been in the company of several men.  I gathered my things and whisked him out.  

When I finally confessed the whole story to him, I began with: "When you've got too much of something at once, you can overdue it.  Sometimes its good to do a little at a time.  Like, you know, when you've had a steak and it was really good... but if right away you have a second steak, you've overdone it and might regret it."  

see also: http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=20860.0
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:28:02 PM by SexiMom »

Offline xenosef

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-3
Very hot....just like the sauna ;)

Janus

This was a very hot read and I could have sworn that I made a comment on it.

Great stuff and I look very forward to reading more of your sexy stories.

You go girl.

Janus

Offline handsomepeter

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 04:50:00 PM
Very very stimulating story!

Offline blkowl89

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 12:24:10 AM
So many great experiences,,, and you dont leave out any details.  Sweet

coacheric

Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 08:13:04 PM
Nice share. Very exciting read.

Offline Mason

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-2
Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 01:07:26 AM
That was very arousing. Thank you for sharing this exciting adventure.

Offline Tongue

• New Pervert
Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 12:57:19 AM
I only wish my wife was as adventurous as you.

Offline cossy100

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 10:50:23 AM
Nothing like a hot sauna to get a woman worked up.

Offline SexiMom

• New Pervert
So, who wants to visit a sauna?

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1574/-3
Reply #10 on: November 20, 2015, 07:34:13 PM
So, who wants to visit a sauna?

Visit the ones in Austrian or German hotels, nudity is compulsory ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline mysterious_girl

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 03:58:25 PM
Great story. Risky and exciting at the same time. Glad you enjoyed it.

There is nothing more pleasing than the feeling of being owned.

Offline SexiMom

• New Pervert
I love thinking back to this great fuckfest. 

Offline RockHard2025

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-0
Reply #13 on: September 03, 2019, 02:19:39 PM
Damn.... that story is HOT as fuck !  :emot_kiss:

psiberzerker

Reply #14 on: September 03, 2019, 07:31:26 PM
Fap fap fap.  Fappety fap fap.  Fappy Mcfapface...  Can I get a toy with that fappy meal?

So good.  Soooooo good!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 07:41:06 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 09:40:51 PM

Fap fap fap.  Fappety fap fap.  Fappy Mcfapface...  Can I get a toy with that fappy meal?

So good.  Soooooo good!

I read this story when it was first posted about five years ago. And while it certainly isn't "fap material" for me, there were aspects of it that I enjoyed.

I think the author does a good job of showing the woman's reluctance, the way she's really "putting herself out there" and overcoming her natural reluctance to explore her exhibitionist and submissive fantasies. I think this is something that many women share (perhaps despite the fact that they're willing to admit it, even to themselves).

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #16 on: September 03, 2019, 10:02:16 PM
I think the author does a good job of showing the woman's reluctance, the way she's really "putting herself out there" and overcoming her natural reluctance to explore her exhibitionist and submissive fantasies.

I've seen a lot of fantasies like this, many of them billed as "True."

This is the first one that I could actually believe.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 10:43:05 PM

I think the author does a good job of showing the woman's reluctance, the way she's really "putting herself out there" and overcoming her natural reluctance to explore her exhibitionist and submissive fantasies.

I've seen a lot of fantasies like this, many of them billed as "True."

This is the first one that I could actually believe.

Perhaps. But she describes the body type of the woman in the story, and she has pictures on her profile that she claims are of her, and the two decidedly do not match...

psiberzerker

Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 10:54:33 PM
Perhaps. But she describes the body type of the woman in the story, and she has pictures on her profile that she claims are of her, and the two decidedly do not match...

Not any more?  It could have been a few years ago.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 12:25:11 AM

Not any more?  It could have been a few years ago.

Perhaps, and the story was posted five years ago. And perhaps it's poetic license at work...