KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reluctant sauna gangbang (MM+F Reluct gangbang exhib slut-wife)  (Read 27608 times)
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2247

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 09:40:51 PM »

Fap fap fap.  Fappety fap fap.  Fappy Mcfapface...  Can I get a toy with that fappy meal?

So good.  Soooooo good!

I read this story when it was first posted about five years ago. And while it certainly isn't "fap material" for me, there were aspects of it that I enjoyed.

I think the author does a good job of showing the woman's reluctance, the way she's really "putting herself out there" and overcoming her natural reluctance to explore her exhibitionist and submissive fantasies. I think this is something that many women share (perhaps despite the fact that they're willing to admit it, even to themselves).

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2019, 10:02:16 PM »

I think the author does a good job of showing the woman's reluctance, the way she's really "putting herself out there" and overcoming her natural reluctance to explore her exhibitionist and submissive fantasies.

I've seen a lot of fantasies like this, many of them billed as "True."

This is the first one that I could actually believe.
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2247

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 10:43:05 PM »

I think the author does a good job of showing the woman's reluctance, the way she's really "putting herself out there" and overcoming her natural reluctance to explore her exhibitionist and submissive fantasies.

I've seen a lot of fantasies like this, many of them billed as "True."

This is the first one that I could actually believe.

Perhaps. But she describes the body type of the woman in the story, and she has pictures on her profile that she claims are of her, and the two decidedly do not match...

psiberzerker
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 10:54:33 PM »

Perhaps. But she describes the body type of the woman in the story, and she has pictures on her profile that she claims are of her, and the two decidedly do not match...

Not any more?  It could have been a few years ago.
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2247

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 12:25:11 AM »

Not any more?  It could have been a few years ago.

Perhaps, and the story was posted five years ago. And perhaps it's poetic license at work...

SexiMom
New Pervert

Fame 14

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2019, 07:35:56 PM »

All completely true.....  my heart races and I get wet just recalling it all.
SexiMom
New Pervert

Fame 14

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2020, 12:49:08 PM »

It took a number of years to dare writing down and posting this history.  I wasn’t quite sure how my husband originally would take hearing the truth.  But each was a separate incredible turn on.  The idea of sharing my nude photo was also daring, and a new sexual turn on.  The pic was taken 10 years after the sauna.  But its all real.  And sharing just makes me want to be more daring and sexual.  Its just too exciting for me.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: