KB - a better class of pervert

News:

A Real Peyton Place MF

sneakyluvr · 1734

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: June 21, 2014, 12:59:18 PM
I remember with great fondness the liberated sexual attitudes that developed in the late 1960's and early 70's. (True stories, names changed.) At that time I lived in a newish neighborhood of single family homes with youngish families. Seems like everyone on our block was "doing" someone else on our block other than their spouse. Let me relate a couple of true experiences I had. I should point out that my wife and I had a don't ask don't tell understanding. She and I both had extracurricular interests that helped keep our marriage together.

I had just taken a job in a small office in a nearby suburb when I discovered that one of the other men in the office lived (with his wife and kids) on the next block over from my block. Prior to meeting him in the office I didn't know that family since I was fairly new in the neighborhood myself. After work one day I walked over to their house to introduce myself. The wife, whom I'll call Nora, caught my eye. There was an instant attraction there and it was obviously mutual. Since it was an unannounced visit on my part her husband was not home. Turns out Nora and her hubby weren't getting along all that well and she was open to the idea of a handy surrogate (me) to fulfill her sexual urges. On many nights I would sneak out of my house while my wife slept and show up at Nora's place for a quickie. No doubt her old man was out doing someone else since he wasn't home much.

Then there was another family living just a couple of doors over from our house. Gerry, a stay-at-home mom, had a couple of kids under the age of five at that time. She would often take them for walks in the summertime and would stop to chat with me while I was doing yard work. One day she invited me and my wife over to play cards at her place in the evening. We were sitting there  getting to know each other better when my leg just happened ;-) to brush against hers under the kitchen table. Without missing a beat or saying a word about it, she returned the pressure on my leg. We played footsies and legsies that way for the rest of our evening together. Far as I know Gerry's husband and my wife weren't doing anything similar.

My office hours were flexible but my wife and Gerry's husband had strict schedules and had to be out of the house early. I soon noticed that Gerry began to call on the phone almost immediately after my wife had gone off to work asking to speak to her. It soon became obvious that the timing was no coincidence. Due to the way that the road curved, from Gerry's kitchen window she could see my wife drive away in the morning. Then she would call because she actually wanted to talk to me, not my wife. It didn't take long for Gerry and I to hook up for a morner (that's a nooner only sooner). Gerry's kids would either be still sleeping or downstairs playing while she and I played upstairs. Gerry had the most unusual habit of panting whenever I touched her pussy - which I did as often as possible.

Gerry was horny all the time. Her orgasms were just a glance and a touch away. I soon discovered that she was also fucking another neighbor who lived directly across the street from me. (Call him Dave.) Meanwhile Dave was also fucking his next door neighbor (Terri) in addition to Gerry. I would frequently see him hop the fence between his yard and Terri's yard and hustle his butt across her lawn and disappear inside for an hour at a time. (They weren't drinking coffee.) From Gerry's kitchen window, no doubt she could also see him headed over to Terri's place. Evidently Gerry was fine with Dave and Terri's relationship as well. I really wanted to "do" Terri too, but for some reason that part never worked out for me.

Dave and I were good friends and he often bragged about the long list of women he was banging outside our neighborhood as well as the hots he had for a couple of other women on our block. He was definitely screwing not only Gerry and Terri but also another neighbor on the other side of his house from where Terri lived. Dave also had his eye on a fourth woman who lived on my side of the block but a few doors in the opposite direction from Gerry's place.  Whether or not he ever succeeded with her I don't know.

Meanwhile I got really friendly with another woman down at the far end of our block. In the summertime she would be gardening in her front yard wearing a very skimpy outfit. I would smile and wave as I drove by. (I never had any reason to walk that far so I was always driving when I saw her.) Then the seasons changed and we were having a holiday party at our house when she up and French kissed me under the mistletoe. That was the start of a beautiful relationship. Had I known that she was so interested in me I could have been fucking her six months sooner.

I am also reminded of a local nightclub that the neighbors went to  from time to time. There I met and slow-danced with  woman who was into rubbing her thigh on my crotch and vice-versa. I got her phone number and would often meet her at another club separately from our neighborhood get togethers. Turns out she and her husband were still living together in the same house but no longer sleeping together. I could call her, and if her husband answered he would just hand the phone over to her so we could plan our next date. Very convenient circumstances! As the song says "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end."

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:30:58 PM
why did they end.. sounds like time for a return to the past.. stir things up again.. that is.. if you and your wife are still working the same theory on life.

thanks for sharing

Janus

Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 09:46:52 AM
Sounds like a fun Era in your life......

Sounds like a fun ass neighborhood too.