KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

BWC Slut Training (B/D, oral, spank, MMF, Restraints, Mdom)

irsm · 3625

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
BIG WHITE COCK SLUT TRAINING  (B/D, oral, spank, MMF, Restraints Mdom)

This true story is for my fans who, while enjoying my hot wife's lust for BBC, have wondered if I have ever ordered her to submit to white cocks.  After all, a truly obedient slave will follow her Master's commands and not discriminate based on her own preferences.  Since she had demonstrated how much she loves submitting to fit, clean, well hung dominants, I wanted her to experience the pleasures of submitting to a well hung white dominant.  After much searching and interviewing, I finally found a suitable candidate. 

Fred,(not his real name) was a very clean, fit, dominant in his prime.   He had a good job, which required him to travel extensively, and thus, didn't have time for a permanent relationship.  He owned a nice home in our area, but was gone most of the time working.  He was scrupulously clean and proved that he was disease free.  My slut wife who has had a steady diet of BBC was told that she was going to be trained by Fred at his home.  This was something new for her, and she was both excited and nervous as we drove over to his upscale home.  Fred greeted us at the door, made some drinks and engaged in small talk.  I could tell that my wife was pleased by his good manners and looks, and he certainly was turned on by her sexy, trim body.  She was dressed like a classy whore, in black heels, stockings, mini shirt, revealing top and of course, no panties.  To get things started, I ordered her to strip to just heels and hose, revealing her smooth, wet pussy.

Fred then put a blindfold on her as I attached a leash to her collar.  We led her up to his bedroom where her wrists were tied to the headboard.  She was now helplessly restrained, on her back on a strange man's bed, unable to move her arms, blindfolded, with her pussy and tits available for use.  Next, Fred attached adjustable nipple clamps onto her hard extended nipples.  At this point, we could both see my wife getting hot.  Her breathing became quicker and she instinctively kept her lovely legs spread wide.  Clearly, her shaved pussy was getting engorged and wet and her hips started to grind as if seeking relief from a cock.  Fred started to chuckle and talk dirty to her, telling her she was a hot married whore, a natural cocksucker.  Now she was moaning and agreeing with him.

"Please, give it to me!" she begged.

"Give you what? Slut?"  he said.

"Your cock, anything!" she begged.

"A cock hungry whore like you deserves to have her slutty ass beat, don't you agree?"  he asked.

"Yes! Yes! Do whatever you want, just give me some cock, Masters!"  she begged.

Fred wasted no time making her turn her cute ass up and proceeded to spank my hot  wife until her ass was bright red.  Then, we decided to insert a large, black dildo into her well lubricated cunt.  She was so hot and wet that it went in easily. Still, the dildo was 14 inches, so after it hit bottom,several inches still protruded out.   She immediately started fucking it, but we told her not to cum.  She was frantic to cum, but obeyed us, knowing that punishment would be swift and severe if she disobeyed.  I told Fred to use her like his whore.

He started by putting a cock and ball strap harness to his huge cock.  That would allow him to last longer, while still allowing my slut wife to worship his cock and balls.  As she felt his large cock head touch her lips, she moaned and immediately began to suck.  He had quite a bit of precum, which she lovingly licked off and swallowed.  The room was filled with the sounds of her sloppy wet cock sucking.  From time to time, Fred would reach back and plunge the dildo deep into her pussy.  She'd let out a high pitched squeal as the dildo hit bottom, but like a well trained whore, kept right on sucking his cock.  He told her that she better do a good job or be punished.  Apparently, she didn't please him enough, because he suddenly grabbed one of her nipples that was clamped and pulled and twisted it.  She let out a scream as the pain wracked through her body.  But immediately got right back to taking his huge cock down her throat.  She was incredibly turned on and was grinding her pussy up into the dildo.  All the while, Fred was calling her a dirty slut, a cock crazed whore.  I had filled him in on her craving for black cock, so he called her a black cock slut, a married whore.  He told her he was going to show her what a white cock could do.  All the dirty talk was having it's effect, as she begged him to fuck her.

Now Fred's cock was every bit as big and thick as the BBCs that she was used to.  So, when he finally removed the dildo and started to insert his cock into her, she went wild.  Still blindfolded and tied down, she wrapped her stockinged legs around him as he forcefully pounded deep into her pussy.  Finally, he got balls deep into her as he stretched her pussy.  She absolutely loved it, proving to herself and to me, that she was an equal opportunity whore.  After she came, Fred still had not cum due to his tight harness.  He knew that at this point  my wife was basically a very willing whore.  He presented his balls to her lips.  She quickly figured out what was expected of her, and lovingly licked and sucked every inch of his balls.  Then she cleaned her pussy juices off of his large, hard cock.  While doing so, we removed her blindfold so that she could show us that she was a willing and eager whore.  Now Fred was getting close, so he once again roughly plowed into her hot wet pussy.  Her well used pussy made wet smacking sounds as he pounded into her, just before he came, he pulled out and shot a huge load onto her pussy lips and clit.  She arched her pelvis up to receive his cum.  Since she was still tied up, she couldn't move, so he rolled his softening cock over the puddle of cum on her pussy, then brought it to her lips.  Looking straight into my eyes, my blond slut wife moaned and licked up all the cum on his cock.

After that first night, I allowed Fred to use her whenever he was in town.  He would return from an exhausting business trip with weeks of cum stored up.  My well trained wife would be his cum dumpster, draining him of every drop.  We would think of creative ways to put her into bondage, then discipline her ass, pussy and tits.  She loved it best when we would both use her at the same time.  After that experience, she didn't care what color of cock she was ordered to serve.  I was a very proud master, knowing that my submissive wife could enjoy whatever cock I presented to her.

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 02:15:59 AM
Fred shooting his cum on her as she arches up to receive it.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 02:19:54 AM
Fred balls deep into her.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 02:33:26 AM
Blindfold off, nipple clamps off, wrist still bound, she cleans every inch of Fred's cock and balls.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 02:37:21 AM
Beginning of the training session, Fred works the large black dildo into her.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 02:40:55 AM
Ass red from her spanking, she's showing Fred her cock sucking skills while retaining the dildo in her wet pussy.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 02:44:14 AM
Getting Fred ready to fuck her.  Totally into her role as a submissive hot wife.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 02:50:00 AM
Nipple punished for not pleasing Fred enough.  Ass still red from her spanking.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 02:54:47 AM
After punishment, she does better.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 02:58:26 AM
Expert ball sucker.  Well fans, that's the complete set for this story.  As always, feedback is always welcome, it's how I know you appreciate my efforts.

Janus

Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 04:09:27 AM
Your stories turn me on...Those sexy pics of your wife put me over the edge....Each and Every time.

Thank you for staying a member and I really appreciate that you share your lovely, beautiful and sexy wife with us.

Woo to you.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 04:43:39 AM
You're welcome, Janus.  Glad you enjoy my stories.

Irsm

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 12:17:49 PM
Another great story!  I love reading about your fun times and seeing the great pictures.

The Gentleman Freak.