News:

Her Dream (F/F)

Kira1993 · 8497

Offline Kira1993

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • Call me: 'Smiley K' :)
on: July 25, 2014, 06:43:30 AM
My friend told me she had a dream the other night that felt like it was real. She gave me ALL the details and asked if i would write a story on it. I agreed. Im writing this from her perspective so please enjoy...

I havent talked to her in days. The last time i did, we were arguing over something i had said. I had said something stupid, again, and she was upset with me. Which, after a series of unfortunate words were shared, ended in me leaving her.

A ladys voice came over the intercom, announcing the pre-boarding status of a particular flight, as i arrived at her hometown. It was a long distance relationship, granted, and 3 states apart but i have fallen in love with her. In love, in love. Like the fairytale love that people always say never exists outside of books or Disney movies.

Reading the signs within the airport, i search for the exit, my small suitcase in tow. At the double doors, i stop to collect myself. I take a deep breath, taking in the palm trees outside the airport, and let it out slowly. I set my shoulders, preparing myself. Im going to get her back. Even if her parents hate me for it, i thought.

Outside, i am thankful i didnt wear my jacket. It was hot as hell. I hail a taxi and show him the address of her college dorm. He nods, saying he knows where it is and i hop in the back. Thirty dollars later i am standing outside the door to her dorm building. Of course, im stuck waiting out here til she returns from class, as i have no key, nor does my phone have service. Thankfully her class ends in roughly 30 minutes.

I sat upon the steps in front of the door, resting my chin in my palm. I stared off into the distance, going over every possible thing i might say, every possible outcome. I could potentially be stranded in a different state if she refuses me.

Then what?, i thought. What if she hates me? What if she doesnt love me anymore? What if...

The list could go on, growing worse in my head as the time passes. I pull at the hem of my peach colored button up shirt, then tug at my ear out of habit.

"Cassadee?" Her voice, her beautiful, perfect voice brings my head up. My heart melts at the mere sight of her; her long blonde wavy hair curls near the ends and her blue eyes, bright and vivid. My baby has been crying, i thought. It caused me to have a nasty scrunch in my chest as i stood. Carefully, i step in close to her, taking her hands gently. Glancing down at them, suddenly shy, i rub my thumbs over the backs of her hands.

"Why are you here?" She asks quietly. My heart quickened at the close proximity of her body, her scent teasing my senses. Toying with her fingers, i bite my lip and raise my eyes to hers. My mouth opens but closes as i forget everything that i had planned to say.

I close my eyes and slowly rest my forehead against hers, simply happy to be this close to her, my love. Finally i murmur "I wanted to tell you that...i love you." Opening my eyes to hers, i stroke a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear and caress her cheek with the backs of my fingers. "I love you, Kathryn. Youre the only one i love. Youre the only one i will ever love." Softly i press my lips to her cheek. When she doesnt pull away i kiss her cheek once more. Closer to the corner of her mouth. With a soft, loving kiss to her lips, i whisper "I love you."

Slowly her hands slip around my waist, holding me to her. She rests her head on my chest and says just above a whisper "I love you too, Cassadee."

At some point after all of the holding and sharing of small kisses, we make our way inside and up to her dorm. As it turns out, her roomate is out for the night. The two of us lounge on her bed, my arm around her shoulders. My left hand plays with her fingers as we watch tv. Well, okay. Shes watching tv. Im watching as her eyes light up with laughter, as her lips spread into an adorable smile at the sweet parts of the show. My own lips break into a grin as her cheeks flush a light red.

"What?"

I grin innocently and tell her "Youre blushing." I cant help but chuckle at her as the color deepens. Shooting a glare my way, she shoves my hand away from hers, whining about me laughing at her.

Taking her hand again, i bring it to my lips "I like it when you blush," i tell her softly.

"Of course you do" she retorts, rolling her eyes. I lean closer and press a kiss in the crook of her left shoulder. Raising my eyes to see her face, i find her eyes closed. I place another kiss, this one closer to her collarbone. My lips meet skin when they pass over the collar of her shirt, and i kiss her neck softly, slowly. My right hand cradles the back of her head, burying into her blonde hair as my body turns over towards her. My left hand snakes over her stomach as my lips reach her jaw, then the corner of her mouth "I do," i murmur, my voice light with content husk.

Her lips part under mine, releasing a slightly rugged breath and i take the bottom one between my teeth gently. My fingers creep between the buttons of her light blue shirt, tugging playfully at the fabric as i kiss her gently. Carefully, i place my left knee on her other side, now straddling her. My hands cup her beautiful face, my fingers trailing along her skin softly. I keep the kiss slow and loving, for i want her to feel just how much i love her. Words cannot quite describe the love i feel for her. So i am trying  through a kiss.

She gives me a small whimper when my hands slide down her shirt and i shiver slightly. My pussy sits upon hers, still in jeans. A light moan leaves her perfect lips as my hands squeeze her breasts throughher shirt. My thumb rubs over a nipple through the fabric of her shirt and bra. Pausing in the kiss to breathe i pull back and look in her eyes, my own full of admiration.

Placing my hands over the top button of her shirt, i whisper in nervous excitement "Can i?" Biting her lip, she closes her eyes an nods. Her chest rises and falls heavily in anticipation. Before working on the buttons, i tug at her collar lightly in want, dipping my head in to kiss her neck softly. Keeping my lips there i free the first button, releasing her chest a bit.

Pulling up to sit in her lap, i bite my lip, gazing down at her. My fingers stroke playfully along the front of her shirt. I giggle when she gives me a funny look, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips. That kiss turns into two, then into more as our lips fall together, molding to each other. My fingers work at her shirt buttons, uncovering the beauty just beneath. With the shirt open, i run a hand slowly down her torso, chest to the waistband of her jeans. My fingertips release a shuddering breath from her lips, causing my own to hitch. It releases a soft whimper against her lips.

"Kat," i whisper against her lips, pausing in our kisses to nuzzle my forehead against hers. "Youre beautiful, babe." I stroke her hair behind her ear. My lips brush against hers as i continue "I never wanna lose you, love. Youre perfect."

She tilts her head back slightly, seeking another soft kiss and i melt against her lips. She tastes of strawberries when my tongue sneaks out to tease her lip. Her lips part for me and i slip my tongue just past, greeting hers. They play together within her mouth, tasting each other fondly. Mine swirls about hers slowly then pulls hers into my mouth.

With careful shifts and tugs, i pull her down over me, my head to the footboard. I push her shirt down her perfect shoulders. I want to kiss them but she has my lips captured with hers, her hands at my stomach. Reaching a hand into her hair, i caress her skin with the other lightly, happy to have her so near.

Her hands fiddle with the buttons of my shirt, trying to pry open the front without breaking the kiss. My own hands, meanwhile, slip down to the front of her jeans. The button comes loose under my fingers, the zipper opening to make space for my hand, which slips into her jeans....

(To be continued)...

REMINDER: THIS IS JUST A DREAM MY FRIEND HAD THE OTHER NIGHT.

Whoever said "Money cant buy you happiness" never owned a horse!

IdleBoast

Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 01:14:27 PM
Damn, I wish my dreams were so detailed!

That's hot, Kira!

Offline Kira1993

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 11:10:59 PM
So do i! My friend gave alot of details but i added more.

Thanks, IB.

~ Kira  :emot_kiss:

Offline Kira1993

• New Pervert
Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 10:30:38 PM
Her Dream...(Continued)

Her hands fiddle with the buttons of my shirt, trying to pry open the front without breaking the kiss. My own hands, meawhile, slip down to the front of her jeans. The button comes loose under my fingers. The zipper opens to make space for my hand, which slips into her jeans. In her pants, my finger strokes along the middle of her pussy, causing a whimper to leave her lips. I smirk against them, breaking away just slightly to breathe.

Our lips brush erotically as i glance between hers and her blue eyes. "Oh, you like that?" i ask with a smirk, teasing. A hot, arousing tingle rushes through to my own core as she closes her eyes, bites her lip, and moves her body against my finger. I rub my index finger against her covered pussy gently. I watch as her expression changes over to one of pleasure and want.

Taking my finger away, i tug at her jeans. Her hands, having forgotten about my shirt, are now placed on either side of me on the bed as she wiggles out of the denim. I run my hands up the backs of her legs. Ive love her legs. They arent too long but just long enough. Pausing to look down at me while my hands rest just under her ass, she smirks "Such a guy," she teases. "Youve still got your clothes on."

I laugh, pressing a kiss up to her lips "I dont see you doing anything about it," i retorted with a grin.

Im rewarded with the rolling of her blue eyes. Giggling, i reach up into her hair and bring her down for another round of kisses. My hands touch her near-naked body, savouring the feel of her skin against mine. We've been dating for 5 months now and this is our FIRST TIME together;  we just live too far away. Im her first lesbian lover. Yes, she is bi but she was too busy with guys. And now...im gonna be her VERY FIRST girl!

I grip at her ass, moving my hands slowly and sensually up along her back, massaging her. She moans into the kiss. The tension in her muscles melt away under my fingers. She breaks our lips apart. Breathing heavily, she works at the buttons of my shirt once again, freeing my body of the peach colored fabric. Looking down at me she bites her lip in a near whimper. Her lips lower to my neck as my shirt is tugged down my arms.

She drops my shirt over the side of the bed. She runs her hands up my flat stomach and closes them over my lace covered tits. Her fingers trace the swell of my chest, running over my nipples through the fabric of my bra before slipping beneath it. My chest pushes upward into her hands as i arch my back. Looking up at her, i bite my lip in a grin while stroking my hands along her back.

Shes so...beautiful, i thought.

My fingers brush the clasp of her pink silk bra as she pulls hers out of mine. She reaches under me to free my breasts. She bites her lip, her covered chest rising and falling heavily as she slips the bra from my body. Tossing it over the side of the bed, the beautiful woman above me pauses to just take me in with her eyes. While she takes in the light, hardened nipples upon my breasts, i stroke her sides, lovingly as i gaze up at her...my girlfriend.

"I love you" i murmur just above a whisper, catching my lower lip between my teeth in a smile. This is the girl i want to marry. Shes the one i want to spend my life with. When i see a tear run slowly down her cheek, all of a sudden i feel...worried and sad. "Baby, what is it?" i ask, my voice low.

"W-what if im not..good enough?" her voice is kind of shaky and another tear falls but from her other eye.

I reach up and caress her cheek with my right hand "What do you mean, Kat?"

She removes my hand from her face and holds it in her own, watching it as tears fall. "What if i cant please you? Im not...experienced like you.."

My expression went from confusion to concerned. "Honey, i dont care if youre experienced or not. It doesnt matter. I still love you."

She met my worried eyes "It matters to me!" She released my hand.

She was angry at herself, angry at me for not understanding fully "Do you think that i'll leave you if you cant 'please' me? You think i'll quit loving you if you arent any good at having sex with me...is that it?" When she looked away from my pleading eyes, i knew the answer. "Baby i would NEVER leave you for that reason! You know that. I love you TOO much to care if you can fuck me real good or not." Whe she didnt reply i continued.

"I wouldnt care if you never laid a hand on me...i'd still love you. I care too much about you to lose you or your love. Ive told you many times before that i would never hurt you. Even though i did it only once, recently, i hated myself for it. Thats why im here with you now so i can prove to you how much i love and need you in my life. Please..baby? I love you."

When my words are returned, my heart just about melts into a puddle. She sits up upon my covered pussy, smirking down at me as she tugs at the straps of her bra, teasing. I reach up to tug at the middle of the undergarment, but she stops my hand with hers, setting it on the bed. She grins when i whine and whimper, wanting to touch. I try again, this time massaging her thighs gently.

Her hips move slightly, grinding her cunt against mine. I watch with lustful anticipation as her bra comes off, revealing her ample breasts. Letting go of her thighs, i slip my hands up along her torso and cup her breasts. Her blue eyes close and her lips part when my thumbs rub over her erect nipples. My fingers caress the undersides of her breasts fondly and she bites her lip in a slight shiver. I then slip my hands down along her sides, resting them on her hips.

Tugging at the edge of her matching pink underwear. I tell her for the billionth time that shes beautiful. She gets this really adorable, shy smile and i reach for her head to pull her down onto my chest. Her skin is warm over mine, her nipples bare against my own. I kiss her lips once, taking her hands and placing them at myjeans suggestively. Her eyes sparkle at the promise the invitation holds. Her chest swells heavily with her breath. She looks down at me like i mean something to her, like i mean the world to her.

My jeans come undone beneath her fingers. I stroke her hair alongside her cheek, caressing the soft skin. Bringing a wave to my lips, i kiss it, smiling up at her. She takes a moment to tug my jeans down my legs. My socks come off with them, getting caught in the legs of the denim. The sound of fabric sliding across flesh meets my ears and i look down to see her removing her underwear. She tells me not to peek and i raise my eyebrow. I comply, however, when i receive a playful glare.

My own panties follow, being slowly, sensually tugged away. Her lips place a kiss upon my thigh as the underwear slips past my first foot. Then the second. She trails slow, soft kisses up along my inner thigh, nipping near my pussy. My eyes close as my lip is caught between my teeth in a high-pitched whimper. She kisses just above my clit, flicking her warm tongue out to touch it.

"Kathryn" i whimper just above a whisper, fingers curling to grip the her bedsheets.

A giggle is heard from below my navel, followed by a light, husky "Yes, baby?"

Squirming beneath her sultry kisses near my cunt, i whimper. Wanting her, wanting her to kiss me, to touch me, to lick... "Mmmh..Kat" I moan, my right knee raising to plant my foot upon her bed. "Lick meee" i whine phathetically, reaching above my head with one hand to grasp the sheets there. She looks up at me seductively, then lowers her head. I give a small, rugged gasp when she runs her tongue up the length of my pussy, licking between the folds.

My legs squirm, a small bolt of electricity passing through me. Her warm tongue teases my entrance. A moan escapes my throat, ending in a whimper as she trails her tongue up to my clit. She circles it, then nips at it gently. Sucks it. My pussy moves against her tongue as she licks over it. My fingers curl firmly into the bedsheets. Both knees are bent now as her tongue rubs my wet cunt. She curls her tongue, hooking the tip just at my entrance, teasing..taunting.

Biting my lip a bit less gently, moaning as my body arches, anticipating the thrust in. I whimper louder as she swirls at the entrance, not yet granting me with what i want.

"Baaaabyyy..." I whine, pushing my hips up to her face.

Taking her tongue away, she places a kiss and smirks up at me. "Whats wrong, baby?" She coos, knowing exactly whats wrong.

"Fuck me" i whimper, raising both hands above my head in submission. She has me and she knows it. Her finger rubs my clit harshly and my whole body twitches in the overwhelming bolts of electricity that shot down along my core.

"Mmh...Kathryn...baby"

"Louder"

Her finger dips lower along my hot, wet cunt and a whimper morphs into a moan as she dips in, just barely. I grip the sheets tighter as she rubs slowly at my entrance. My moans grow more pronounced as she comes in for a lick at my nub "Kat.." I moan huskily, closing my eyes once more. My breath comes fast and heavily, rugged with lust.

"Yes, Cassee?" she teases, toying with me. I cry out, wanting. I want her inside me already.

"Kathryn..." I whine, though it leaves as a lustful growl. "Fuck me..." i beg louder this time. My cunt pulsing with need...need for her.

At last she inserts not one but two fingers into my pussy, pushing gently, deep within me. I moan loudly for her as her fingers thrust deeper and i give a whimper as she pulls halfway out, only to push back into me "Oh God...Kathryn!" My moans grow louder when her mouth clamps over my clit, her tongue running between my folds. She flicks her tongue across my sensitive nub as she fucks me with her fingers,slowly rubbing my walls.

"Ohh fuck...yesss!" i moan, my hips thrusting my cunt around her fingers, pushing her deeper into my pussy.

My walls tighten around her two fingers and the pleasure is overwhelming; all i can think of is her and my release, of which the latter is near. My body convulses in pleasure under her lips and i moan loudly as she fucks me hard, gaining speed as she brings me up to my high. I begin to cum.

"Ahhh...K-Kathryn. Baby!"

The pulsing pleasure takes over my body, my hips pulling back into the bed as i curl into myself slightly, grasping for her hair. Her thrusts slow and she uses her tongue to gather all the cum then she raises her mouth to my breasts, then to my neck. I fuck her fingers as my climax recedes, panting heavily for air. My hands, setting the bedsheet free, hold my beautiful girlfriend to my chest.

"I love you"

"I love you, too, baby" She whispered back softly.

Then without realizng it we fell asleep in each others arms....

IdleBoast

Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 06:56:57 PM
Wow, that's, gosh, excuse me for a minute...

(Distant grunts and gasps)

... that was hot!

Offline Kira1993

• New Pervert
Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 09:39:48 PM
Well thank you!!

~Kira  :-*

Offline Ms.SexieBeast

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 01:37:49 PM
Very good story, sis.

:emot_kiss:'s,
Kourtney

If You Bite My Lips Or Kiss My Neck I Promise To Rip Your Fucking Clothes Off.

Offline Kira1993

• New Pervert
Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 02:02:32 PM
Thanks!

~ Kira

Offline julie_van01

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • Married housewife who prefers women. Get it guys?
    • Julies HideOut
Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 10:32:08 PM
Kira, :-*

I enjoyed your latest update. 
Keep up the good work. I'll be
looking forward to what cums
next.

Julie V.

Offline Kira1993

• New Pervert
Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 07:48:58 PM
Thanks.

Up next: A lesbian who gets whatever she wants even if it means kidnapping the woman she wants...

~ Kira

Offline Sierra1993

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • Live, Love, Laugh :)
Reply #10 on: November 06, 2014, 03:52:52 AM
Great story Kira. Nice details

Im A Sucker For Hot Girls And Coffee <3 :)

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #11 on: July 19, 2015, 01:30:17 AM
I've only just read your story Kira... all I can say is that it is really a hot one... very well written and defined... it seems it has appealed to some of the ladies on KB but I tell you this... it's so hot I might just have to leave for a few minutes...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline liquidity1us

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 08:45:34 AM
Thank you for your story. I have just found this site and I can tell you I think I have learned to be a better lover reading about women with women.
Jared