News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 255426

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #1580 on: August 10, 2017, 05:01:26 PM
and so close to the beach. Great college, great education, great location, so so football team with wild halftime shows

one of the originals

IdleBoast

Reply #1581 on: August 11, 2017, 07:22:52 PM
I'm on the train into London* to collect my youngest  (+MrsBoast) from hospital. He went for a routine appointment on Tuesday, and they kept him in to start treatment for a 10mm kidney stone blocking his ureta.

He needs more drastic intervention, but they're giving him a few days at home while they sort surgical calendars.

On the plus side, he got to spend a lot of time with his girlfriend, who lives down in London.

(*Tip for tourists: never drive further into London than you really have to. Drive as far as the M25 and catch a train or the Tube.)

Offline chef64

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #1582 on: August 11, 2017, 10:21:27 PM
 :emot_updwn:  At my age every morning I wake up is a good day!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #1583 on: August 13, 2017, 03:25:03 AM
Went up to our favorite wildlife refuge in Wisconsin early this morning.  The summer doldrums are gradually ending and more birds are coming out into the open after raising young deep in the refuge.  Didn't get any great shots, until...

Driving down the last road, I spotted an adult Bald Eagle in a dead tree several yards off the road.  I stopped a ways before it so the Eagle wouldn't fly away.  Was able to get many good pictures. (500 mm lens a big help there) 

I'd been using the roof of the car to support the camera.  For some reason, I glanced over my shoulder and above me next to the road was a second Eagle watching me!  I started giving him attention and added more good Eagle pictures to the memory card.

Made the trip very worthwhile after a so so morning.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #1584 on: August 13, 2017, 03:29:06 PM
Just been confirmed in my first real job. Internship over as of July 31. Nothing fancy. Just a sort of exec asst to the feeds controller at a small fm radio station.  Loads of music and some nice-ish looking people to work with.

KitKat

Reply #1585 on: August 13, 2017, 03:45:52 PM
Went up to our favorite wildlife refuge in Wisconsin early this morning.  The summer doldrums are gradually ending and more birds are coming out into the open after raising young deep in the refuge.  Didn't get any great shots, until...

Driving down the last road, I spotted an adult Bald Eagle in a dead tree several yards off the road.  I stopped a ways before it so the Eagle wouldn't fly away.  Was able to get many good pictures. (500 mm lens a big help there) 

I'd been using the roof of the car to support the camera.  For some reason, I glanced over my shoulder and above me next to the road was a second Eagle watching me!  I started giving him attention and added more good Eagle pictures to the memory card.

Made the trip very worthwhile after a so so morning.

You found Watcher1.  ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1586 on: August 13, 2017, 04:40:04 PM
Just been confirmed in my first real job. Internship over as of July 31. Nothing fancy. Just a sort of exec asst to the feeds controller at a small fm radio station.  Loads of music and some nice-ish looking people to work with.

Neat. Too bad once wifi is cheap and everywhere FM radio will go the way of VHS.

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #1587 on: August 13, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Hopefully not. We're also providing for a streaming service and there has been a shift to radio, at least in some particular time slots. Fingers crossed and all that....

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1588 on: August 14, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

The past 48 hours were the best ever.
At a bonfire, the most incredible man, accompanied by his daughter playing her guitar, sang the most beautiful love song that the two of them wrote together just for me.   It was absolutely perfect.  He knows how music touches me and the two of them had me sobbing like a baby.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #1589 on: August 14, 2017, 05:45:49 PM

At a bonfire, the most incredible man, accompanied by his daughter playing her guitar, sang the most beautiful love song that the two of them wrote together just for me.   It was absolutely perfect.  He knows how music touches me and the two of them had me sobbing like a baby.

Lucky girl!

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1590 on: August 14, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

i'm so happy for you!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1591 on: August 14, 2017, 10:40:16 PM

Your post just made my day.  So happy for you Jules

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1592 on: August 14, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

We need to get you hitched.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #1593 on: August 14, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

You're living a dream Jules... and that dream is coming true... so happy for you...  :emot_kiss:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1594 on: August 15, 2017, 03:26:29 AM
Two things!

Jules being in a great place with her guy is the first thing, and most exciting.

Second is that I won a gun auction and my Swedish Mauser is in the mail, and enroute!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1595 on: August 15, 2017, 03:58:24 AM

Second is that I won a gun auction and my Swedish Mauser is in the mail, and enroute!
So nice to hear our Shield Maiden is keeping her arsenal full stocked.  We all know where to shelter when the Zombie Apocalypse strikes.  Remember Katie...aim for the heads. ;D

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1596 on: August 15, 2017, 04:04:15 AM
Two things!

Jules being in a great place with her guy is the first thing, and most exciting.

Thank you guys.   I'm lucky.

Is this a second gun you have won?    Didn't I just read something about another one?   Very cool.   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1597 on: August 15, 2017, 05:40:00 AM
Same one. Now it's really mine. FedEx delivers it Wednesday. Th zombies are not safe. I am a member of a Zombie Apocalyspe Response Tam.

_priapism

Reply #1598 on: August 15, 2017, 05:54:10 AM
Two things!

Thank you guys.   I'm lucky.

Is this a second gun you have won?    Didn't I just read something about another one?   Very cool.   

Love you both, and happy for your joy and excitement.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1599 on: August 15, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Woo to you iBabe.   
So excited for you!     
Nice-ish looking coworkers is a nice bonus.

Version 9.15
POY 2016