Well Behaved Lady · 256077

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1752/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2040 on: May 10, 2018, 12:34:38 AM
Running in a very light rain, the sun coming out and a rainbow appearing.   Coming in the house afterwards to dinner made by Mark’s daughter and her friend.  We all shared a bottle of wine.   I’m kind of getting used to that wine stuff.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #2041 on: May 10, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
I’ve been really horny lately, so I’ve been banging wifey AND using my masturbation station.  Feeling so good with spring in full bloom, new job, and empty nuts.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2042 on: May 10, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
Had a Cuba libre tonight. That was nice.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2043 on: May 10, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
I ran across a post of my father’s today. He posted on quora in response to a question of someone about why he should enlist for the Infantry.

My father is more eleqouent than I imagined. I knew I gained my love of literature from him. I guess he is why I love writing so much.

Here is what he wrote.

“The infantry IS the Army.

Infantry do the job, everyone else is there to hand us the tools.

All the other branches have a secondary mission to fight as infantry when required. The infantry has only one job, to fight as infantry.

Only infantry can take and hold ground, root out the enemy, secure any area. The man on foot, dirty and grimy, his rifle the only thing clean and and well kept.

The infantry was there before any other branch. When the artillery runs out of shells, the tankers run out of gas, the cooks run out of groceries, the clerks run out of ink, they all pick up a rifle and become infantry.

We ARE the Army.”

Sometimes I am astounded by my family.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1311/-3
Reply #2044 on: May 10, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Very nice Katie. Thanks for sharing.  Reminds me of the first verse of "I Am The Infantry" that was on the wall of our S-3 office.  No conflict can ever be settled without "boots on the ground". 

I am the Infantry!

I am the Infantry–Queen of Battle!
For two centuries I have kept our Nation safe,
Purchasing freedom with my blood.
To tyrants, I am the day of reckoning;
to the suppressed, the hope for the future.
Where the fighting is thick, there am I…

I am the Infantry!
FOLLOW ME!

Full poem can be found here:
https://gruntsandco.com/grunts/infantry/

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

IdleBoast

Reply #2045 on: May 10, 2018, 10:20:36 PM
Sunny days are bringing out the pretty girls and the skimpy outfits...

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2046 on: May 14, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
A Mother's Day card from my niece.   She lost it sometime between Saturday when she made it, and getting out of bed on Sunday morning.   Mark just found it in a box of Lucky Charms for some reason.  Can't wait to hear the explanation from her on why it was hidden there.   Anyways, Mark text me a picture of it.  I also can't wait to hear the explanation as to why Mark is having Lucky Charms for lunch.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2047 on: May 14, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
Can't wait to hear the explanation from her on why it was hidden there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sXQoGcMN1U

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2048 on: May 15, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
I've been getting constant calls about my car insurance. My car insurance is perfectly fine. The gist is that I could save a ton of money by doing blah blah. Finally I get a live "heavily accented" person to tell me about this great deal. I spent half an hour playing with this god damn moron because it was so obviously a scam.

I told him my name was Leia Skywalker... he didn't fuckin' get it.

I told him I lived out in the woods in a cabin in Burkittsville Maryland. Didn't get it and I made up a zip code.

Then I told him my car was a limited edition Bugatti Veyron, a car worth about $3.4 million. Oooooh did he get excited because I could hear him actually googling that. Didn't google the bullshit I gave him, wanted to see what my car was worth.  :emot_laughing:

Long story short he said I could get the ball rollin' on a much lower car insurance rate for a small fee. At this point I told the moron none of what I said was real and anyone would have known that the second I said my name was a star wars character. I got yelled and cussed at in a foreign language while I laughed like a maniac.  :D

_priapism

Reply #2049 on: May 16, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

_priapism

Reply #2050 on: May 16, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
A year ago today, I had a massive MI that resulted in hospitalization and a quad CABG.  (If these acronyms mean nothing to you, you are lucky).  I did not expect to be here today, but I’ve made an incredible recovery.  Enjoy the gift.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2051 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
I spent half an hour playing with this god damn moron because it was so obviously a scam.

Brings back happy memories of my sister and I laughing hysterically at my brother-in-law, watching him wasting the time of phone solicitors.  He'd see how long he could keep them on the line.   One of my favorites, and his most often used, is when he would pretend to be a half deaf 90 year old man with emphysema.  A lot of screaming "Can you speak up" and a number of coughing fits.  Then the time he fell from the chair and was laying on the ground speaking into the phone "I've fallen and I can't get up."   That particular time, the solicitor dialed 911 and an ambulance show up at their house.  He was a kook!

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2052 on: May 19, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
Watching Meghan and Harry's wedding.   The page boys and flower girls are adorable.  So cute.  They brought a huge smile to my face.   And Meghan is stunniing.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2053 on: May 23, 2018, 04:14:47 PM
MissB posting 40 images over a 36 minute period.   And they are ALL fabulous. 

Only one Woo may be given, but which image shall receive it.  Research to be done.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2054 on: May 23, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
Finalized vacation plans. The logistics of traveling this tribe will be a nightmare.  :facepalm:

IdleBoast

Reply #2055 on: May 23, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
Miss B's photo splurge!

_priapism

Reply #2056 on: May 24, 2018, 08:23:39 PM
I gave a lecture at the local high school called “the law and you.”  We covered criminal, including sexual assault, family and child support, landlord/tenant, credit, and how to deal with the police.  Half of them stared at the phones.  Half of them laughed at my stand up comedy.  Tough crowd.  Sincerely doubt anything I said will be remembered.

As I was leaving, two ancient lawyers in their 70’s walked in for the next class.  They have no idea.  LOL.

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #2057 on: May 29, 2018, 05:35:44 PM
Aced my semester exams. Now I have a real shot at a State rank! Not merely college or uni but State! If I maintain my grades and my final paper gets a moderate rating then it's a University rank. Anything above and then .... it's a top 5 in the state.

To be honest I was very apprehensive since until March I had had a crazy tough time. Somehow kept my head down all through April!!!! You is putting it mildly.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2058 on: May 29, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
Aced my semester exams. Now I have a real shot at a State rank! Not merely college or uni but State! If I maintain my grades and my final paper gets a moderate rating then it's a University rank. Anything above and then .... it's a top 5 in the state.

To be honest I was very apprehensive since until March I had had a crazy tough time. Somehow kept my head down all through April!!!! You is putting it mildly.

Congratulations!!

Does this mean we’re going to see more of you soon?

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #2059 on: May 30, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
Hopefully yes. As long as life doesn't get in the way of living. :)