News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 261236

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1322/-3
Reply #4940 on: November 10, 2020, 03:56:01 PM
Glad you were able to see it. Let us know when you get your first taste. Maybe pass the bottle around at the next hot tub party. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2960/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4941 on: November 10, 2020, 04:47:55 PM
Up at 7:00 and had to go to the convenience store this morning for some creamer.  Would be a quick in and out so why bother changing.  So off I went in the rain in a wrinkled shirt, sleeping pants, and flip flops.  I had at least pulled my hair back so help with the bed head.  So I get there run inside and who do I run into, but BIG Ben.  Why is he there?  He shouldn't be there?  He is supposed to be at work already. Oh, took the day off to help family before winter.  In the rain?  Oh, pre-planned vacation day.  Took two days for veterans day.

So there I am, looking every bit of a midnight Walmart shopper, and he looks me up and down and says "damn, you can make anything look sexy."  Thought he was joking until I focused on that look he was giving me.  Instantly flushed. I needed him.  He had time.  I forgot the creamer.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4942 on: November 10, 2020, 06:13:00 PM
Made my last photo trip for the fall migration. Got a few pictures but it was cloudy and rainy so a lot ended up blurry. Here's one shot of a family group. The "youngster is on the far right. No red skin on the top of it's head yet. That will develop by next spring, if the little one makes the migration flight.  It's a tough trip for the newly fledged birds...all the way to southern Georgia and northern Florida.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4943 on: November 10, 2020, 06:21:57 PM
I couldn't figure out what that was on the left.  Thought the neck was a tail and the tail feathers was a head.  Had to stare at it longer than I want to admit before it finally clicked.

Yet another pretty picture by our beloved birder.  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4944 on: November 10, 2020, 06:41:13 PM
So there I am, looking every bit of a midnight Walmart shopper, and he looks me up and down and says "damn, you can make anything look sexy."  Thought he was joking until I focused on that look he was giving me.  Instantly flushed. I needed him.  He had time.  I forgot the creamer.

I think someone was "creamed" this morning.... 8)

Sure beats what I was going to say - raking and mowing in nothing more then a Tee and pants a third of the way through November. And sweating!  Lovin' it.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4945 on: November 10, 2020, 06:58:50 PM
I couldn't figure out what that was on the left.  Thought the neck was a tail and the tail feathers was a head.  Had to stare at it longer than I want to admit before it finally clicked.

Yet another pretty picture by our beloved birder.  :emot_kiss:
Thanks. It's a common site. One eating as the other stands watch.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4946 on: November 11, 2020, 01:46:39 PM
Just trying to talk myself into shoveling the few inches of snow we got last night. Then...heard a thump on the front step, followed by scraping on the walk. Yep, my wonderful neighbor was doing our front walk.

I have a bit to do on the back walk to the garage. Not so bad. Driveway...haven't decided yet.

_priapism

Reply #4947 on: November 11, 2020, 04:57:00 PM
66°.  Sunny.  Blue skies.  Trash men came by early, but everything was out.  Making a Nespresso.  Wifey in my lap for morning kisses.  Happy hump day.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4948 on: November 11, 2020, 05:02:17 PM

Blue skies 50°.   Much cooler than the 75° we had yesterday.  Still better than the average low of 34°.   We had window open last night.  Finally shut them at 4am.

Trash men came by early, but everything was out.

EVERYBODY was doing yard work last weekend.  The compost trucks are going to be VERYbusy this week.   We have ours out, but I don't expect it picked up until Friday.  The amount of bags at everybodys houses is crazy.    We have 18.   I mulched as much as I could.   I couldn't do anymore.   The woods around the house are too much.

Wifey in my lap for morning kisses.

Any other woman and I'd be jealous.  But her in your lap makes my day.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4949 on: November 11, 2020, 08:31:05 PM
Not a cloud in the sky today after a strong thunderstorm rolled through in the early evening. Only in 40s here. Very little wind.  But gotta love the sunshine.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4950 on: November 12, 2020, 02:07:38 AM
Not a cloud in the sky today after a strong thunderstorm rolled through in the early evening. Only in 40s here. Very little wind.  But gotta love the sunshine.  8)

Yeah. Much nicer day today than yesterday.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4951 on: November 13, 2020, 11:14:19 PM
 :Road trip! Journied to southeast corner of the state where Tundra Swans stop on their migration to the Chesapeake Bay.
They come down from the Arctic Circle.

This area of the Mississippi River provides the food the Swans need to finish their migration. They fly nonstop from here to the Delaware area. :o

Pictures to follow on Sunday. Will take some more pics tomorrow before we head home.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4952 on: November 14, 2020, 01:50:35 AM
:Road trip! Journied to southeast corner of the state where Tundra Swans stop on their migration to the Chesapeake Bay.
They come down from the Arctic Circle.

This area of the Mississippi River provides the food the Swans need to finish their migration. They fly nonstop from here to the Delaware area. :o

Pictures to follow on Sunday. Will take some more pics tomorrow before we head home.

Can't wait for the pictures!   Have a safe trip home. 

Next year, come to da-U-P, eh?  Birders were flocking there this fall for some rare treats.
https://wpbo.org/2020/10/02/the-commotion-around-rare-birds/

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #4953 on: November 14, 2020, 03:03:21 AM
Shaved off my grizzled beard which was mostly grey and realized the hair on my head was still it's perennial lustrous mousy brown. Bassakward  hair planning as usual with the Hawk Screeching at the front door but still feeling rejuvenated this autumn. 

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4954 on: November 14, 2020, 03:29:33 AM
:

Can't wait for the pictures!   Have a safe trip home. 

Next year, come to da-U-P, eh?  Birders were flocking there this fall for some rare treats.
https://wpbo.org/2020/10/02/the-commotion-around-rare-birds/
Dang!  A Frigate Bird in the UP. He was lost. I'd see lots of those guys...but in Mexico. I love the UP. Been there twice.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4955 on: November 14, 2020, 03:29:59 AM
Shaved off my grizzled beard.....

Power move Smu!

Shave the beards guys.   This Mo-vember thing is for a great cause but you all look like hell.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4956 on: November 14, 2020, 09:57:50 PM
Being back home again. Damn, we're getting old. Only gone over night and missing the kitties. I think they just slept and could care less.

Will be going through all the pictures from our Swan trip and get a few up tomorrow.

And Watcher...saw lots of Bald Eagles flying around. Were you over chasing some of the lady Eagles? ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4957 on: November 15, 2020, 02:36:52 AM
Wifey made fish and chips for the tribe because Summer is missing family back in the UK.  :D

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #4958 on: November 15, 2020, 06:09:30 PM
Bacon and eggs, side of toast, and plenty of hot black coffee. Simple pleasures...
:emot_flyangel:

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4959 on: November 16, 2020, 04:41:23 PM
Scrubs is now on Amazon Prime Video.  Aent Jake a text and he's coming over tonight to binge watch it.  We love that show.  Almost as much as The Office