What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 95648

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +960/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4995 on: December 02, 2020, 03:17:12 AM
CJ made Lasagnas for dinner. What a colossal fuckin' pain in the ass. With the amount of people I have to feed I should have started this morning.  :roll:

But when the two Italian women in the family tell you it was delicious, I guess ya know ya did well. That, or the kids licking their plates like piglets.  :roll:

Are you planning on passing any of it out to us? ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +341/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #4996 on: December 02, 2020, 04:54:08 AM
CJ made Lasagnas for dinner. What a colossal fuckin' pain in the ass. With the amount of people I have to feed I should have started this morning.  :roll:

But when the two Italian women in the family tell you it was delicious, I guess ya know ya did well. That, or the kids licking their plates like piglets.  :roll:

You can have my piece, I'll pass on italian food, I always feel bloated after eating any.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline ChirpingGirl

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +479/-11
Reply #4997 on: December 02, 2020, 04:57:42 AM

There's nothing left. Literally.  :roll:

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +436/-1
Reply #4998 on: December 02, 2020, 02:58:44 PM

Dan shared this article with me.

#8 Dingle.  One of my favorite places in the whole world.  It will always hold a special place in my heart.   A lot of the other locations on the list we visited also.  I can't wait to go back.

https://www.irishcentral.com/travel/travel-tips/conde-nast-traveller-12-most-beautiful-villages-in-ireland

Totally agree MJ.  I have stayed in a B&B on the Dingle peninsula that offered a splash of Drambuie on your porridge and whole Dover sole for breakfast.  ;D

Also have relations from Adare (#5).

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +329/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #4999 on: December 02, 2020, 03:18:09 PM
I made lasagna twice recently, the first with an Italian sausage Bolognese and tomato sauce and the second with spinach and a Bechamel cheese sauce.  They both were really good.

I suppose I could have said sauce Mornay, but not sure most would know that’s Bechamel with cheese.  Toe might have known.  I also recently made a Mornay sauce when I made mac & cheese for Thanksgiving.  My mac & cheese never really worked until I figured out to make a Mornay sauce.  I have a request to make it again for Christmas.  One 5 year old girl was particularly insistent.  Chirp is probably very familiar with such insistence.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +960/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5000 on: December 02, 2020, 05:00:31 PM

You can have my piece, I'll pass on italian food, I always feel bloated after eating any.

Then calamari is out of the question?  ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +806/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #5001 on: December 02, 2020, 05:51:19 PM

Lasagne de Toe.  Love to pile all those ingredients up, with tons of fresh basil, and just let the whole thing bubble up like an erupting volcano.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +806/-8
Reply #5002 on: December 03, 2020, 01:49:47 AM
Having a prosecutor drop all charges against my client.  Enjoyable moment telling client he is a free man.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +496/-1
Reply #5003 on: December 03, 2020, 02:36:29 AM
Went out and bought a new mattress today. Looking forward to better sleeping. Some days I wake up more tired than when I went to bed.  Be two weeks before it gets here.

Didn't get approval from the cat tho'. Hates riding in the car. So, he didn't get to test the mattress. He does share the bed with me.

BTW... saleslady said people have brought their dogs in when mattress shopping. :emot_weird:

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +806/-8
Reply #5004 on: December 03, 2020, 04:01:57 AM
Went out and bought a new mattress today. Looking forward to better sleeping. Some days I wake up more tired than when I went to bed.  Be two weeks before it gets here.

Didn't get approval from the cat tho'. Hates riding in the car. So, he didn't get to test the mattress. He does share the bed with me.

BTW... saleslady said people have brought their dogs in when mattress shopping. :emot_weird:

I really want a new mattress.  Jealous.  Or is it envious?

Offline MintJulie

• Global Moderator Version Number 9.7.1 POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +809/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5005 on: December 03, 2020, 01:00:02 PM

I really want a new mattress.  Jealous.  Or is it envious?

We got a new one 2 years ago I think.  It's foam.  Came in a box from Amazon.  THE BEST mattress I've ever slept on.

“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is.”

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +496/-1
Reply #5006 on: December 03, 2020, 01:51:51 PM
We ended up with what they call a hybrid. It's coil springs topped with two layers of different memory foam. I guess I hadn't realized just how bad my mattress had become.  After talking with me a bit, the sales lady had me try out a mattress. I could feel my body sink into the foam and felt it conforming to my shape.

Our saleslady asked me how it felt and I said nice and soft. She did a bit of a double take and said she was surprised at that as she'd had me try a firm mattress. Now my old mattress feels like sleeping on a board. No wonder I'm waking up so early every day. (3 AM today)

Due to Covid shut downs and delays in getting materials, it'll be two weeks before mattress is delivered. Delivery is free and included putting new mattress on the bed. For an extra $20.00, they're taking away the old one. I can barely lift the corners now when making the bed, so gladly willing to have it taken out for me.

As it's only me and the cat in the bed, there's an open invitation to any KBers who'd like to spend a night with us and try out the new bed. ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +329/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #5007 on: December 03, 2020, 03:19:17 PM
It’s been 3 years since I got a new mattress.  I had been sleeping on something over 20 years old.  I bought it about 6 months after my wife passed away, felt like I needed a change.  I initially got a medium firmness, but my back was aching in the morning, so I exchanged for the firm, no more back ache.  I sleep on my side, so while soft feels good watching TV in bed, anything other than firm does not have my spine in a good position.

Offline ChirpingGirl

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +479/-11
Reply #5008 on: December 03, 2020, 10:17:21 PM
$.99 Pampers Wipes with digital coupon!!!  :emot_weird:

Use up to 3 times in a single transaction!!!  8)

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?

Offline MintJulie

• Global Moderator Version Number 9.7.1 POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +809/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5009 on: December 05, 2020, 01:04:18 AM
What made my day...

VV's post about me in the Perv of the Year nominations.  Not the nomination itself, but the mention of assistance I have given her.

I am happy that KB and Lois is giving the imaginative authors a place to display their creations, and I want to support all of you in anyway possible. 

When someone takes the time to put their hearts and/or minds into something, I think it is important that as many people have the opportunity to see their work as possible.  It's one of the reasons I'm so happy with the success of the Author Directory we put together mid-November, which is the end result of some PM's Sweetums and I had that started with our disagreement over my request that 'chapters' of stories stay in one thread.

Part of my duties at KB is not just be an enforcer of rules, but also to be of assistance to members.  And I'm happy you appreciate my assistance, VV.  And you're welcome.  I'm just doing what I signed on to do.  Thank you so much for thinking of me.  We're just happy you found a home here at KB to display your talents. 

“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is.”