News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 256461

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #380 on: July 11, 2015, 06:34:52 PM
Picking up the little one, and 4 of her (very loud) friends.   My sis-in-law and I are taking them to one of the major fireworks shows in our area tonight.   
Eating shitty tonight...  Basically Carnival food.... Walking tacos, elephant ears, popcorn, hot roasted almonds and an ice cream (or two).
Start of fireworks season, my neighborhood will sound like a war zone for the next 3 weeks.  It already started last weekend.

You forgot "Cotton Candy", my all time favorite.!!!
Love,
Liz

joe_and_michelle

Reply #381 on: July 12, 2015, 02:50:39 AM
Love,
Liz

Cotton Candy.  Love that stuff.   7-11 sells it in little bags, like chip bags.  I think it's called Fluffy Stuff.   Daughter gets some every time we go there.    Which, by the way, we stopped at 7-11 on the way to the zoo.   Free small slurpees today.   Well, that's what my daughter got (small), I got a large.   Rock N'Rye flavored.   Do they have that outside of Michigan?  It's a Faygo flavor.   

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #382 on: July 13, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
Love,
Liz

Cotton Candy.  Love that stuff.   7-11 sells it in little bags, like chip bags.  I think it's called Fluffy Stuff.   Daughter gets some every time we go there.    Which, by the way, we stopped at 7-11 on the way to the zoo.   Free small slurpees today.   Well, that's what my daughter got (small), I got a large.   Rock N'Rye flavored.   Do they have that outside of Michigan?  It's a Faygo flavor.   

Orange and Cream Flavored Slurpees at 7-11.
Black Raspberry also, along with the regular flavors.

Love,
Liz

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #383 on: July 13, 2015, 03:00:09 PM
Starting a new job today.  It's been six months since I lost the last one.  I've had to put on a stiff upper lip (and show no fear) around the kids, but every dollar we've spent recently on snacks, Scouting, field trips, clothing store, etc. has been a little nightmare for me.  Let's hope this one works out.  Now, if I can just remember how to shave and put on a suit.  LOL.

Going Naked is NOT an option....!!!!
Good Luck, Hope everything works out.
Love,
Liz

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #384 on: July 13, 2015, 06:54:49 PM
Had a family party yesterday... have a hangover today so it must have been a happy day...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #385 on: July 17, 2015, 02:40:36 PM
MLB starts back up today.     First date at Detroit Tigers game, going with the couple that set us up.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #386 on: July 24, 2015, 07:43:03 PM
A little back story...
My sis-in-law took my soon to be 6 year old daughter to get some clothes at a store for back to school.   They were out of those clothes and some similar ones.   The sales associate said, "All the stores are going through them like Hot Cakes"
After leaving the store, Lin asked Debbie what that term meant.   She explained.  So to her now, everything is 'going through them like hotcakes.'  Sometimes the term fits, most times it makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

So, this morning....   
I was meeting my friend for breakfast.    Sis-in-law Debbie had originally planned on watching Lin but got called into the office.   So, I took Lin with me.   It was to be the first time her and Abbie met.   I gave Abbie the heads-up and asked if she was cool with it.   She said no problem.    When we arrived, Abbie was already sitting at a table.   We walk up and I introduced Lin to her.
"Lin, this is my friend Abbie."
Abbie holds out her hand and says, "I'm so happy to meet you, Lin.  I've heard so much about you."   
Lin shakes her hand and replies, "Nice to meet you.   So are you daddy's newest girlfriend?"
First, I'm ready to laugh at the term 'newest girlfriend'.   
Abbie sort of looks at me and gets a laughing smile going.   We really haven't discussed exactly where we stand, but I give her a little nod.  She turns to Lin, smiles and says, "Yes, I think you could say I'm his girlfriend."
Lin looks at me and says, "Boy daddy, you're going through girlfriends like hotcakes."
There was a couple sitting across the aisle from us.   The woman started laughing so hard I thought she was going to pee her pants.

So, my happiness today and everyday is my darling daughter for making me laugh so often.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #387 on: July 25, 2015, 01:07:38 PM
Firsts,  whiskey sours, holding hands, dancing, sunny morning skies - happiness for me this Saturday morning.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #388 on: July 29, 2015, 04:58:06 PM
My daughter is at her grandparents cottage for the week.
Abbie, my new friend, has the rest of the week off work.
Spur of the moment on the phone a few minutes ago, Abbie and I came up with a plan to blow town.    Heading to the airport for an 8pm flight.   Heading to Vegas for some fun.   
I'll try to avoid those 24 hour chapels on the strip.   Though, that's what happened the last time I went to Vegas.
See you all next Wed. 

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #389 on: July 29, 2015, 09:07:21 PM
Good luck Joe... stay HAPPY... ;D

vinney

Offline Piper-Dreams

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +25/-0
  • Meow
Reply #390 on: July 31, 2015, 04:47:09 PM
My kids of course :).

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #391 on: August 01, 2015, 12:57:21 AM
Hot and sunny day spent at the beach with wife and friends...

vinney

joe_and_michelle

Reply #392 on: August 05, 2015, 10:00:09 PM
My daughter is at her grandparents cottage for the week.
Abbie, my new friend, has the rest of the week off work.
Spur of the moment on the phone a few minutes ago, Abbie and I came up with a plan to blow town.    Heading to the airport for an 8pm flight.   Heading to Vegas for some fun.   
I'll try to avoid those 24 hour chapels on the strip.   Though, that's what happened the last time I went to Vegas.
See you all next Wed. 

Well, made it to Vegas.
We had been there for 24 hours when Abbie got a call from her mom that an Uncle had passed away in Boston.   It was Abbie's mom's brother in law.   She said she was feeling guilty she wouldn't be able to go, so I said, "WTF, I got my ass kicked at the craps table, let's get out of here and go to Boston."    With a little maneuvering from the fine people at Southwest Airlines, we were able to be in Boston by early Saturday.   Luckily, I did make back about half of what I lost my first time at the tables before we flew out.
Met a bunch of Boston speaking family members of Abbie's.   I was taught by her brother that the easiest way to talk like a Bostonian, was to leave the R sound out of every word.   It seemed to work pretty good.   Bah, Cah, Fah.
Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard.  Whale watching.   Visited the sight of the Boston Massacre.   Learned all sorts of things that I was taught incorrectly in elementary school. 

So, I'm happy I got out of Vegas without getting hitched.
and, I'm happy to be back in Michigan.    Had a great time in Boston and Vegas.
Just trying to catch up at work.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #393 on: August 08, 2015, 05:00:44 PM
Happy I'm not gullible to the bullshit you read on line.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #394 on: August 09, 2015, 12:44:48 AM
Sun shining... visiting relations... relaxation and laughter all the way...

vinney

joe_and_michelle

Reply #395 on: August 14, 2015, 02:57:41 AM
Posting for yesterday...   
GF took me to Kid Rock show at Pine Knob last night with her brother and sister-in-law.   I met them both for the first time.   
15th row.   Show was awesome.   Was hoping for a Ted Nugent or Bob Seger appearance, but unfortunately not.  Nugent did show up over the weekend though.   10 straight sold out shows. 

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #396 on: August 27, 2015, 02:27:29 PM
Set a goal for myself and surpassed it.

It's nearly the weekend  :D

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #397 on: September 02, 2015, 06:18:56 AM
Finished my bio and class descriptions.  Always good to get things done.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #398 on: September 24, 2015, 03:02:04 PM
Life is good.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #399 on: September 26, 2015, 09:41:09 AM
Toe eeee's in love!  :emot_kiss:

YIPEE!