News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 258035

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #780 on: June 28, 2016, 01:42:53 PM
Looked over the results of my accuratizing the two PU snipers I have. Just realized that not only did I do the right things to improve their performance, I'm a good enough shot at distance to make my daddy proud.

You have no idea how it made me feel when I sent the target results to him and he complemented me.

Congrats on Shooting a "Good Score" at Distance.
Further Congrats to your dad for recognizing your accomplishments.

All My Love,
Liz

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #781 on: June 28, 2016, 05:33:58 PM
I went shooting last night with my two snipers that I had just accuratized. Both are hitting in the 10 ring at 100 yards.

Thinking about accomplishing that has me happy.

Remind me to stand 200 yards away if I ever piss Katie off.

My shooting skills never really developed in 18 years of military service. Best I ever did was qualify to scare the targets  ;D

That is all.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #782 on: June 28, 2016, 07:46:09 PM
Try an M-14 at 300 Yards....!!!
Although I have to admit that I cheat and use a scope (not iron sights).
But still, when I'm setting up, looking down range, 300 yards looks really really long.

Love,
Liz

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #783 on: June 28, 2016, 07:50:37 PM
I don't know the longest I've ever shot.    I'd go skeet shooting with daddy in a league.  Then we'd go over and shoot pistol.    He wanted to take me deer hunting so we practices rifle on the range.   I went with him and my aunt and uncle but I didn't shoot the deer.  It was too big and majestic.    My dad was mad at first, after I started crying, he understood.
But, back to the distance.  I don't think I ever shot more than 50 yards.   300 yards must seem so far.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #784 on: June 28, 2016, 08:04:59 PM
I don't know the longest I've ever shot.    I'd go skeet shooting with daddy in a league.  Then we'd go over and shoot pistol.    He wanted to take me deer hunting so we practices rifle on the range.   I went with him and my aunt and uncle but I didn't shoot the deer.  It was too big and majestic.    My dad was mad at first, after I started crying, he understood.
But, back to the distance.  I don't think I ever shot more than 50 yards.   300 yards must seem so far.

My Dad was a Marine (He still is if you ask him).
He qualified with the M-14 at 300 Yards and then at 500 Yards when he was active.
He taught me to shoot at 300 Yards, I had to learn Marine Corps Style. Needless to say he was strict, but attentive to everything I did right and wrong and he corrected me quickly. I think some of our best time was on the range shooting. He was absolutely worried to death when I went off to college that something would happen to me.

Love,
Liz

ChirpingGirl

Reply #785 on: June 28, 2016, 08:47:37 PM
You've mentioned this world famous M&C on more than one occasion.      I'm not a huge cook, but I like to try new things.   The M&C we make is so-so.    Maybe you'd like to share sometime?

Well, she starts by making the cheese, then the pasta...

And now you say forget it, I'll stick with so-so because it's a magnificent pain in the ass. :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #786 on: June 28, 2016, 09:21:53 PM
It's all about the sauce.   Interested if she's willing to share, pass it on.   thx  :)

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #787 on: June 28, 2016, 09:54:44 PM
It's all about the sauce.   Interested if she's willing to share, pass it on.   thx  :)

Honestly I don't really bother her when she's cooking because Chefs get bitchy and say "go away, white girl" when they're cooking. :roll: Or is it just her?

But I will ask her and see if she's willing to tell me.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #788 on: June 29, 2016, 02:14:50 AM

An impatient grade-A nitwit in a BMW jumped around a line of cars waiting to turn left, and made his OWN personal left-turn lane.  He didn't see the cop until he was well into his illegal turn.  Oops.

It's the little things that make driving fun!  :emot_laughing:

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #789 on: June 29, 2016, 02:17:05 AM
Let me guess...........
"Ticket Time"
 ;D

Love,
Liz

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #790 on: June 29, 2016, 02:24:42 AM

An impatient grade-A nitwit in a BMW jumped around a line of cars waiting to turn left, and made his OWN personal left-turn lane.  He didn't see the cop until he was well into his illegal turn.  Oops.

That's how my accident happened.  Fucking 21 year old decides to pass me on the left hand side, just as I was making a left hand turn.  On the wrong side of a double solid stripe, in the oncoming lane of traffic.  Fucking totalled my sports car too.

Pet peeve of mine.   They come up that turn lane at 50 mph.    About a year ago, I was letting a car exit a strip mall to make a left hand turn.      He no sooner passed in front of me and I saw the car in my side view.    Oh my god, I've never screamed so hard.   Air bags on both vehicles went off.     The 16 year old in daddy's Porsche got the ticket.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #791 on: June 29, 2016, 02:26:45 AM

That's how my accident happened.  Fucking 21 year old decides to pass me on the left hand side, just as I was making a left hand turn.  On the wrong side of a double solid stripe, in the oncoming lane of traffic.  Fucking totalled my sports car too.

Pet peeve of mine.   They come up that turn lane at 50 mph.    About a year ago, I was letting a car exit a strip mall to make a left hand turn.      He no sooner passed in front of me and I saw the car in my side view.    Oh my god, I've never screamed so hard.   Air bags on both vehicles went off.     The 16 year old in daddy's Porsche got the ticket.

Daddy's 16 year old should have gotten his license suspended also.

Love,
Liz

ChirpingGirl

Reply #792 on: June 29, 2016, 03:17:49 PM
My wife woke me up with her hand between my legs  :D

Her fingers are so strong yet so gentle  :emot_laughing:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #793 on: June 29, 2016, 05:39:30 PM

My favourite was the cop sitting in the left turn lane at a red light watch somebody make a left turn across the front of the cop car from the straight through lane (straight through had a green light).

It is amazing how many people are too lazy (or too stupid) to figure out a plan b if they miss their desired turn. And it is amazing the dumb things they do when trying to correct their mistake.

That is all.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #794 on: June 29, 2016, 06:50:30 PM

My favourite was the cop sitting in the left turn lane at a red light watch somebody make a left turn across the front of the cop car from the straight through lane (straight through had a green light).

It is amazing how many people are too lazy (or too stupid) to figure out a plan b if they miss their desired turn. And it is amazing the dumb things they do when trying to correct their mistake.

Try watching someone in the far left lane go careening from far left all the way over to their exit (and that's across 4 lanes of traffic all moving at 70 MPH +.
They do it all the time in New Jersey on route 80 and route 78.
The State Police are amazed that there aren't more deaths, I call it selective population control. When you get behind the wheel of a car / truck / whatever....your brains should follow you, not make a right turn and go back to bed.

Love,
Liz

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #795 on: June 29, 2016, 09:32:09 PM
Leaving work today and not coming back in the office until next Wednesday.     I am going on vacation with my friend and some other couples.     I don't do internet while on vacation, so everybody have a wonderful 4th of July holiday.     Be safe.   

:emot_kiss:,
Jules

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #796 on: June 30, 2016, 12:07:47 AM
Be safe... be happy... and enjoy yourself... missing you already...

vinney

ps have you gone yet...? ;D

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #797 on: June 30, 2016, 03:38:40 AM
Making my day today after the stuff that crapped on my day this afternoon was Mrs JBRG appreciating my choice of home made taco salad this evening (yes, I made it too).

As I've said before, it's the little things.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #798 on: June 30, 2016, 04:33:45 AM
Leaving work today and not coming back in the office until next Wednesday.     I am going on vacation with my friend and some other couples.     I don't do internet while on vacation, so everybody have a wonderful 4th of July holiday.     Be safe.   

:emot_kiss:,
Jules

Get drunk and laid.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #799 on: June 30, 2016, 09:14:46 PM
My mom wanted a mommy daughter day  :D

She took me shopping and spoiled me and took me out to lunch. I was her little princess again for a few hours.

She is perfect in every way. If it weren't for my kids there'd be no one on this Earth I could ever love more than her.