KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 256279

KitKat

Reply #1440 on: March 24, 2017, 11:44:32 PM
It's a beautiful day. Met a friend for lunch, then came home and wrote a new story. Good day.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #1441 on: March 25, 2017, 01:07:07 AM
It's Friday and have a fun weekend planned.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1442 on: March 25, 2017, 02:34:35 AM
At the opera tonight. Madame Butterfly!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1443 on: March 25, 2017, 05:28:54 AM

OMG!   I hope you enjoyed it.   One of my favorites.

What made my day (and all the females in the office).   We have a new UPS guy and he walks in with his chiseled chin and dark tan and dark eyes and best of all, a flat brimmed cowboy hat that is the same color as his uniform (Like pic below only in brown.)   A couple of girls were at lunch and missed him, so about an hour later, I caught them all gathered around one of the computers looking at the security video checking him out.   I had to yell at them.  Then got a laugh when said I was going to order something on Amazon for Monday delivery.   Just ruggedly handsome guy.   I don't know if that hat is allowed by UPS.   I might have to confiscate it.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1444 on: March 25, 2017, 04:43:43 PM

OMG!   I hope you enjoyed it.   One of my favorites.

What made my day (and all the females in the office).   We have a new UPS guy and he walks in with his chiseled chin and dark tan and dark eyes and best of all, a flat brimmed cowboy hat that is the same color as his uniform (Like pic below only in brown.)   A couple of girls were at lunch and missed him, so about an hour later, I caught them all gathered around one of the computers looking at the security video checking him out.   I had to yell at them.  Then got a laugh when said I was going to order something on Amazon for Monday delivery.   Just ruggedly handsome guy.   I don't know if that hat is allowed by UPS.   I might have to confiscate it.

I thought you had a girlfriend? Stop lusting after delivery men.  :emot_bottomspank:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1445 on: March 27, 2017, 12:41:38 AM
I thought you had a girlfriend? Stop lusting after delivery men.  :emot_bottomspank:

I enjoy sightseeing. 

What made my day. ...  Packing for vacation.  Shorts, tank tops, bathing suits....can not wait to put the jeans and jackets away for a week.    Plane takes off in about 46 hours and counting.   

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #1446 on: April 01, 2017, 01:17:58 PM
Nails manicured
Sun
Dancing tonight
Seeing friends

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1447 on: April 01, 2017, 02:29:17 PM
Ignoring miserable, lonely little nothing's on the internet.  :emot_laughing:

_priapism

Reply #1448 on: April 01, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

I enjoy sightseeing. 

What made my day. ...  Packing for vacation.  Shorts, tank tops, bathing suits....can not wait to put the jeans and jackets away for a week.    Plane takes off in about 46 hours and counting.   

Thinking about that trip to St. John's years ago with a certain tall, lithe Norwegian girl.  We stayed at Caneel Bay.  The bungalows weren't air conditioned, and the walls were slatted to allow sea breezes to circulate.  She was rather enthusiastic in bed, and I'm certain all our neighbors got an earful.  Her breath tasted like rum, and her skin smelt of coconut oil... heaven.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1449 on: April 01, 2017, 07:53:32 PM
Ignoring miserable, lonely little nothing's on the internet.  :emot_laughing:
Again, outside of 1408.  You are dragging everyone down with your negativity.  I am tired of all the complaints.  So please stop.  You are now officially warned.  One more and you get a one week ban.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1450 on: April 01, 2017, 09:46:39 PM
Ignoring miserable, lonely little nothing's on the internet.  :emot_laughing:
Again, outside of 1408.  You are dragging everyone down with your negativity.  I am tired of all the complaints.  So please stop.  You are now officially warned.  One more and you get a one week ban.

Wow, I never mentioned anyone from here. I didn't even imply anyone from here. I spend more time on twitter than I do here. You really need to calm down.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:03:02 PM by ChirpingGirl »

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1451 on: April 03, 2017, 05:06:57 PM
The geese have returned (about a week or so ago) to the plant I work at. They are ornery and horny. Not a "safe" combination for people who have to walk anywhere on the plant site.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #1452 on: April 04, 2017, 07:00:01 PM
Geese are so beautiful.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #1453 on: April 04, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Got this yesterday.  He had a lot to say!

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #1454 on: April 06, 2017, 07:03:49 PM
Taking a default on a divorce case.  Everything worked exactly as it should have.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1455 on: April 07, 2017, 12:05:55 AM
Geese are so beautiful.

Beautiful, yes. But, apparently, one of the guys at the plant got attacked as he was walking to his work unit yesterday.

As for today, the fascia on my chimney is fixed-ish. It is tacked down and will not fly off if the wind picks up. It got torn flapping in the wind the past few days and needs to be replaced. AND, the fix job was no cost. I've asked the roofing company to fix it properly and they will be in touch in a few days to finalize times.

And my roofer is female and is smoking hot. ;D

That is all.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #1456 on: April 07, 2017, 03:26:02 AM

Irony.  I got my arm sling dirty, and looked inside at the washing instructions...

HAND WASH.  Yeah, thanks for that, when it's a sling for my arm 'cos my whole freaking forearm including half of my hand is in a cast!  OK, wash ONE HANDED.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #1457 on: April 07, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

Irony.  I got my arm sling dirty, and looked inside at the washing instructions...

HAND WASH.  Yeah, thanks for that, when it's a sling for my arm 'cos my whole freaking forearm including half of my hand is in a cast!  OK, wash ONE HANDED.
This is when you go up to a pretty girl...explain the problem...shed a tear and ask for help.  Keep playing your cards right and you could score a pity fuck!

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #1458 on: April 08, 2017, 04:50:46 PM
Nothing.  No HS band practice.  No court appearances.  No clients.  No doctor's appointments. No work. No school.  NOTHING to make me get out of bed early.  I slept like a baby until 10 a.m. and feel like a million. I should do thins more often.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1459 on: April 09, 2017, 05:30:43 PM
Had a wonderful WEEK. Have a new baby in my family. And I'm only back here to harass Kit.  ;D