KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 258057

IdleBoast

Reply #1520 on: June 13, 2017, 10:35:46 PM
I got a new job!

Same thing, but a new employer who should appreciate me more, and more stability of income.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #1521 on: June 15, 2017, 04:53:16 AM
Getting a green-light from the cardiologist earlier today.  He's quite pleased with my recent changes in diet, although he still nags about smoking.  He's not nearly as strident as before, since I'm making an effort.

His nurse / medical assistant confided that I was in better shape than anyone my age that he'd seen, so please take his grumpy-ness with a grain of salt.  :D

Though truthfully, I don't have any cardiac artery disease any longer, since he put a stent in to correct the one small area where there was an obstruction.  His angiogram look at all of the other arteries around the heart read "no significant artery disease" for each spot he looked at, which translates to "no significant arteriosclerosis anywhere" (what killed my dad and his brother).  I finally got him to agree that LDL cholesterol doesn't CAUSE arteriosclerosis, it's merely a risk factor for it.  Since I'm pushing 60 and don't have it yet, the other elements aren't in place to cause a problem.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1522 on: June 16, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

My bf has been gone for the last couple days because of work.   I'm picking him up at the airport in 4 hours.   

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1523 on: June 19, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

My bf has been gone for the last couple days because of work.   I'm picking him up at the airport in 4 hours.   

A big "O" marathon coming right up!   :emot_kiss:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1524 on: June 19, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

hahaha.   I had a special treat planned where we would drive to the cell phone waiting lot just off airport grounds.   I had blankets and sleeping bags in the back of the SUV.   But I chickened out. :(   So we came to my house and the rest of the afternoon, evening and night was very pleasant.  :)    We missed each other A LOT.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1316/-3
Reply #1525 on: June 20, 2017, 04:01:08 AM

hahaha.   I had a special treat planned where we would drive to the cell phone waiting lot just off airport grounds.   I had blankets and sleeping bags in the back of the SUV.   But I chickened out. :(   So we came to my house and the rest of the afternoon, evening and night was very pleasant.  :)    We missed each other A LOT.
Congrats on the self control and waiting til you got home.  Did you make it to the bed, or just start in as soon as you got through the door?  Nosy people want to know these things! ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1526 on: June 20, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

My bf has been gone for the last couple days because of work.   I'm picking him up at the airport in 4 hours.  

A big "O" marathon coming right up!   :emot_kiss:

hahaha.   I had a special treat planned where we would drive to the cell phone waiting lot just off airport grounds.   I had blankets and sleeping bags in the back of the SUV.   But I chickened out. :(   So we came to my house and the rest of the afternoon, evening and night was very pleasant.  :)    We missed each other A LOT.
Congrats on the self control and waiting til you got home.  Did you make it to the bed, or just start in as soon as you got through the door?  Nosy people want to know these things! ;D

Yes, we made it through the door.  

He had to take a work call just before we got to my house.   Just after entering the house, I got his attention for a moment and told him I was going to put on my bathing suit, as we were going to relax by the pool for the remainder of the afternoon.  I changed into one of my most daring 2 piece and headed back downstairs.

When he caught sight of me, it distracted him from his phone call.   To distract him further, I handed him some sunscreen lotion and asked him to do my back.     As he was applying it, I untied the string at the back of the neck and asked him to lotion me on the back of my neck.     He knew what I was doing .......teasing him.    I felt the other tie at the back release.  I turned my head and, mockingly, gave him an appalling look.    Holding my top on in front with my forearm, I turned and sat in his lap and squirted some lotion in his free hand and placed it on my upper chest.  

He abruptly said into the phone, "Guys, I have to go.   I'll report on the rest of the trip in the office on Monday."    

After he set his phone down he pulled my arm away, along with my top.

End of story...  Use your imagination from there Mr nosy MSSlave.  

We did make it out to the pool a couple of hours later.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #1527 on: June 20, 2017, 05:14:19 PM
 :o Good for Jules...

Collecting my wife from hospital after a complication kept her in overnight... she's sleeping like a baby just now...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1316/-3
Reply #1528 on: June 21, 2017, 04:58:48 AM
Went for a ride on the Mississippi with the wife and a few members of our Camera Club.  Very peaceful and saw lots of birds, including Eagles, Osprey, Great Blue Herons and Great White Egrets.

One of the members of the club who was with us in South Dakota said she had so much fun she told her boss she'll be putting in her retirement papers next year. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1529 on: June 22, 2017, 05:35:14 PM
I don't know if this qualifies as a made my day thing but --- the bin has been delivered this morning. The destruction of the kitchen can begin in earnest. Kinda scary if you ask me. A complete gutting and reno of the kitchen. New cabinets, floor, plumbing. The only thing not really being touched is the location of the electrical boxes for the lights on the ceiling (way too much work involved for that).

We are doing the demolition part ourselves and paying others to put everything back together. It will be an interesting 4-6 weeks without a functioning kitchen.

That is all.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1530 on: June 25, 2017, 01:11:55 AM
OK. So I got half of the cabinets off the wall yesterday. Had a tile removing machine reserved and was all set to go with kitchen demo. Well, the tile remover that I had reserved was broken. I go home, put on my safety gear and start whacking away with a pry bar and sledge hammer. I got half the tile removed from the kitchen before help showed up at about 11 AM.

Between my wife and a family friend working away at the remaining tile and my brother and I taking down the rest of the cabinets and destroying, we were done is just over an hour.

We still need to scrape the hardened thin-set off the sub floor but I must say that kitchen reno is off to a good start.

That is all.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #1531 on: June 25, 2017, 03:20:16 AM

BACON!  ;D

Damn, I'd forgotten how much I missed it.

For those of you that don't know me well, I've recently gone from organic vegetarian to autoimmune Paleo diet.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1532 on: June 25, 2017, 07:06:10 AM
Just one more week until I get the current cast off my ankle. I can't wait!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1533 on: July 07, 2017, 06:39:07 PM
In his early 20's, my boyfriend used to detail cars to help pay his way through college.   He now has a job with one of the Big 3 but his love of detailing cars never wore off.

I drove his car to work yesterday and he stayed home and cleaned my car up.  Wash, wax, carpet shampoo, door jams all cleaned.   All the leather and vinyl cleaned and conditioned.   Car mats scrubbed clean.   Wheels are very glossy and tire rims sparkling.    It looks brand new.   I was so excited.   He even opened the hood of the car to show me, and the darn engine looks brand new.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1534 on: July 08, 2017, 05:29:17 AM
The zen of shooting.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:32:49 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1535 on: July 08, 2017, 05:32:40 PM
In his early 20's, my boyfriend used to detail cars to help pay his way through college.   He now has a job with one of the Big 3 but his love of detailing cars never wore off.

I drove his car to work yesterday and he stayed home and cleaned my car up.  Wash, wax, carpet shampoo, door jams all cleaned.   All the leather and vinyl cleaned and conditioned.   Car mats scrubbed clean.   Wheels are very glossy and tire rims sparkling.    It looks brand new.   I was so excited.   He even opened the hood of the car to show me, and the darn engine looks brand new.

I think I'm in love with your new guy, Jules. Can I borrow him for a couple of days. My car should take no time at all. My wife's would take a while. In her defence, her car is the one used for dog transport.

What made my day -- the contractor to put my kitchen walls back will be here Monday morning at 9 AM with dry wall in hand (or probably in truck). Still a month or so before we have a fully functioning kitchen but progress is being made.

Nice shooting Katie.

That is all.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1536 on: July 08, 2017, 07:20:31 PM
I think I'm in love with your new guy, Jules.

Me too.   He's a good one.   :)

What made my day -- the contractor to put my kitchen walls back will be here Monday morning at 9 AM with dry wall in hand (or probably in truck). Still a month or so before we have a fully functioning kitchen but progress is being made.

Still a month.  ugh.   Well, at least during the summer, a lot of cooking can be done outside.  Or to get away from the scene, just be outside.     I made the mistake of doing a kitchen remodel in Winter.    I was stuck in the house with plastic hanging between rooms.   My cooking was done on a hotplate.   The refridgerator in the garage. 
I don't like the cold so, just to get out, I'd go walk our nearby mall.   That ended up being expensive.   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1537 on: July 09, 2017, 04:44:28 PM
I've been alone for the last 3 days.   My niece with my parents at their cottage.   My boyfriend with his daughters at an out of town wedding.    They all return later today.   About 6 for my niece.   About 9:00 for my bf and his girls.    Missed them all and cant wait to see them.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1538 on: July 09, 2017, 05:09:04 PM
I've been alone for the last 3 days.   My niece with my parents at their cottage.   My boyfriend with his daughters at an out of town wedding.    They all return later today.   About 6 for my niece.   About 9:00 for my bf and his girls.    Missed them all and cant wait to see them.

Drown your sorrows in scrambled eggs and ketchup.  :D

_priapism

Reply #1539 on: July 10, 2017, 03:08:31 PM
Getting out all the toys and implements and giving her 5 orgasms on a Sunday afternoon.  Reading a *very* sexy message and having a huge splooge on a Monday morning.  Whew.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:23:48 PM by Merovingian »