News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 251577

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #1720 on: October 14, 2017, 04:38:18 AM
About a month ago, my boyfriends daughter called and asked me to come with her dad to her university for parents day tomorrow.  :)     Love this girl.   I've missed her so much these past 6 weeks.  Can't wait to see her.   So about this time tomorrow we'll be with her and a bunch of college friends tailgating before and during the game.   (not going into the game)   NO RAIN PLEASE.   Then we're carving pumpkins.   So happy that she and her sister get into the spirit of the holidays.   I've never missed carving a pumpkin in my 43 years.

Enjoy your tailgating and carving Julie.  Maybe a little "tail" later too!  ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1721 on: October 16, 2017, 12:50:59 AM

NO RAIN PLEASE.  

Enjoy your tailgating and carving Julie.  Maybe a little "tail" later too!  ;D

It rained a lot.  :(     Yucky day outside but we had a ball inside a very small apartment with many college kids carving the pumpkins and consuming lots of alcohol.  Well, I didn't, I drove home, but it was still a lot of fun.     Thanks MS!   :-*

What made my day today....   A friends favorite team.....The Dallas Cowboys......who lost their last two games, didn't lose this week.       ;D

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #1722 on: October 16, 2017, 02:36:50 AM
BEER!

:emot_laughing:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1723 on: October 16, 2017, 04:10:54 AM
BEER!

:emot_laughing:
Good to know where your weekend priorities lay. :emot_laughing:

_priapism

Reply #1724 on: October 16, 2017, 04:24:09 PM
Instagram.

_priapism

Reply #1725 on: October 16, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1726 on: October 20, 2017, 05:27:05 PM
I baked bread yesterday for the first time since my heart troubles.  A dark Russian rye for my favorite Russian.  The kids interrupted me several times, and I had to make a couple of substitutions for ingredients, but when I pulled those puppies out of the oven, it was the best fucking bread I have ever baked!  Crunchy, seedy, almost sweet crust.  Fragrant soft interior.  Not too dense.  Wow.  I wonder if I will ever be able to replicate it.

Recipe please!

_priapism

Reply #1727 on: October 20, 2017, 06:37:42 PM
I baked bread yesterday for the first time since my heart troubles.  A dark Russian rye for my favorite Russian.  The kids interrupted me several times, and I had to make a couple of substitutions for ingredients, but when I pulled those puppies out of the oven, it was the best fucking bread I have ever baked!  Crunchy, seedy, almost sweet crust.  Fragrant soft interior.  Not too dense.  Wow.  I wonder if I will ever be able to replicate it.

Recipe please!

Dark Russian Rye Bread

Ingredients

2 packets of active dry yeast (¼ oz each containing 1½ TB for a total of 3 TB)
2½ cups warm water (about 105 - 115°F), divided
½ cup dark molasses (not blackstrap)
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup butter
1 oz unsweetened chocolate
½ cup whole wheat flour
3 cups rye flour
3 cups unbleached bread flour plus 1 TB, divided
1 cup wheat bran
2 TB caraway seeds, plus 1 optional teaspoon, divided
½ tsp fennel seeds
1 TB instant espresso powder
1 TB minced shallots
¼ cup cornmeal

Directions

In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine 1 cup of water, molasses, apple cider vinegar, butter and chocolate, stirring often. Once the butter and chocolate have melted, add bran and use mixing wand to chop to coarse texture.  Allow to cool to room temperature.

In a small bowl combine yeast, sugar and 1 1/2 cup of warm (not hot) water. Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes. During this time it should get foamy.

In a large bowl whisk together the whole wheat flour, rye flour and 2 cups of white bread flour. Set aside.

In a large bowl for your stand mixer, fitted with a bread hook attachment, combine the flours (except for last cup of white), caraway seeds, fennel seeds, salt, espresso powder and shallots. Turn the mixer on low. Add in the yeast mixture and the chocolate mixture. Mix until smooth and then turn the mixer up to medium speed and continue mixing for 3 minutes. Turn the mixer speed down to low. Add 1/4 cup of the remaining white flour at a time, just until the dough clears the sides of the bowl and begins to work its way up the paddle. This is a very sticky yet firm dough. Be careful not to add too much flour. When pressed, the dough will spring back. You might not use all of the remaining flour.

Place the dough onto a well floured surface and knead by hand until you have a smooth and springy, yet dense dough. *if you prefer, add the dough hook to your mixer and knead over low speed for 2 or 3 minutes and then finish by hand with a few kneads. Form your rich dark brown dough into a ball and place it into a large greased bowl, turning once to cover the dough with oil. Cover with plastic and let rise until *doubled*...about 1 1/2 to 2 hours (doubled is more important than time... I've had dough double in 40 minutes before). Towards the end of the rising time, combine the cornflour, remaining TB of all purpose flour, the optional tsp of caraway seeds and set aside. Preheat your oven to 350° F. When your dough is ready, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle the cornmeal mixture over the parchment paper. Gently deflate the dough and turn it out onto a floured surface. Divide the dough in half. Form each half into balls by pulling the edges down and around to the bottom of the ball and pinching to form a seam. Place each ball onto the prepared baking sheet, seam side down.

Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise until almost doubled in size and puffy....about 45 minutes to an hour (again, the key word is *doubled*). I do a two finger test by pressing 2 damp fingers into the dough a little. If the indent springs back right away, the dough is not yet ready. If it springs back very slowly...they're good to go. With a serrated knife, slash an X in the top of each ball, about 1/4" deep.

Bake the loaves for about 45 - 50 minutes, until they are crusty and sound hollow inside or your instant thermometer reads 200 - 210°F (temperature is key here... do not let loaf overbake.  Remove when you hit your temperature). Allow to cool completely on a cooling rack before slicing (coarse bread with start to fall apart under knife if you do not allow it to cool). Because the loaves start out to be so dark, you will not be able to easily notice them browning while they're baking.

Note:  I like to use an egg wash on the loaves before they go into the oven.  Sprinkle with additional seeds, caraway, fennel, poppy, sesame... the crust is almost as good as the bread!

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1728 on: October 20, 2017, 08:33:57 PM
Chocolate!  No wonder it's good!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1729 on: November 02, 2017, 05:59:55 AM
I couldn't sleep.   Too much on my mind.   Just watched the Astros win the World Series and I am so happy because Justin Verlander was my favorite Detroit Tiger before they traded him to Houston earlier this year.  I love him and am sure if we ever met he'd fall for me and we'd fall in love together and get married.   We'd have two children, a girl and a boy.  The boy we would name Justin, and the girl we would name Katharine.  And we'd live happily ever after.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1730 on: November 02, 2017, 01:17:04 PM
I couldn't sleep.   Too much on my mind.   Just watched the Astros win the World Series and I am so happy because Justin Verlander was my favorite Detroit Tiger before they traded him to Houston earlier this year.  I love him and am sure if we ever met he'd fall for me and we'd fall in love together and get married.   We'd have two children, a girl and a boy.  The boy we would name Justin, and the girl we would name Katharine.  And we'd live happily ever after.
WOW!  Julie, you sure do know how to make baseball exciting! ;D

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #1731 on: November 02, 2017, 01:31:54 PM
Nothing so simple.  My wife has had her operation, suffered after effects of nausea but I will be able to bring her home today. Its going to be a long and steady recovery but she'll eventually be free of all the pain she's suffered both pre and post operation.

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1732 on: November 02, 2017, 01:40:34 PM
WOW!  Julie, you sure do know how to make baseball exciting! ;D

Unfortunately, Kate Upton is f*ing up my plans.   
That's Amore! Kate Upton 'to marry baseball star fiance Justin Verlander in Italy in a matter of weeks

.... bring her home today. Its going to be a long and steady recovery but she'll eventually be free of all the pain she's suffered both pre and post operation.

Just to be home is a big step.   This makes my day.   Hoping for a speedy recovery from the wonderful Missus V.   Love to you both.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1733 on: November 02, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Kate is going to get all that baby batter in Italy.  More than once. Justin probably won't rest between fucks, and will leave her sore and squishy, with little bite marks on her breasts and ear lobes...  sorry.   :'(

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1734 on: November 02, 2017, 04:04:35 PM
Kate is going to get all that baby batter in Italy.  More than once. Justin probably won't rest between fucks, and will leave her sore and squishy, with little bite marks on her breasts and ear lobes...  sorry.   :'(

LA LA LA   Can't hear you!   LA LA LA

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1735 on: November 02, 2017, 06:41:00 PM
Kate is going to get all that baby batter in Italy.  More than once. Justin probably won't rest between fucks, and will leave her sore and squishy, with little bite marks on her breasts and ear lobes...  sorry.   :'(

LA LA LA   Can't hear you!   LA LA LA

:emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1736 on: November 03, 2017, 01:56:33 PM
I almost forgot one of my favorite experiences last week while I was absent from here.

A week ago Tuesday, I went to see the touring production of LOVE NEVER DIES composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber.   It is the sequel to Phantom of the Opera.   But I don't think you need to have seen Phantom to see this.
Not to give too much away, it is set 10 years after 'Phantom'.   The phantom has left France and arrives in NY on Coney Island and has his own production there.  He lures Christine to perform in his show.
I was mesmerized.  The music was wonderful and I was crying at the end.  

The only downer for me is that, unfortunately, my boyfriend had to be out of town and the person I took with me doesn't appreciate the theater and just "doesn't get" what I see in musicals.   I guess I should have taken her to the movie theater for the latest Transformer movie showing.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:58:27 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1737 on: November 03, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

I guess I should have taken her to the movie theater for the latest Transformer movie showing.

:emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1738 on: November 03, 2017, 06:51:51 PM
I told my father I wish he was dead.  :D

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1739 on: November 04, 2017, 04:31:20 AM
I had a thought. I had the love for someone well up in me after seeing a picture. It was one of those soft wonderful feelings that made me feel whole and just happy.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.